The Original Gay Porn Community - Free Gay Movies and Photos, Gay Porn Site Reviews and Adult Gay Forums

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    174


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    Okay, WHY after all this time am I unable to hook up with a nice man for some Loving and Raunchy, Hot Blooded sex?

    it's been a long long time. I must be doing something terribly wrong...............but what?

    any response or feedback is so very greatly appreciated!



    William

  2. #2
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    873


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    I'm the exact opposite of who you're asking for, but you're giving people basically nothing to go on.
    Like what are you doing? What super-sexy things are ya doing to net some action?
    ⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅

  3. #3
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    174


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaCore View Post
    I'm the exact opposite of who you're asking for, but you're giving people basically nothing to go on.
    Like what are you doing? What super-sexy things are ya doing to net some action?
    Hi SeaCore, I don't know what super sexy things to do. you mean in public? or online. what I'm doing is searching all over to find a man to hook up with. is there a forum on
    this site where I could talk about the things I need? and things I crave and pine for in the middle of the night? please, what more should I give people to goon? HERE? is that allowed? can I spill my guts here on just us boys? Thanks! anything you can add would be fantastic! PS; I'd love to go for a walk on a busy street totally naked but for a short haired wig and some high heels. I'm afraid I would net a police officer!! you've been very kind. are there any hot sites for totally submissive gay men who want to be total whores when Mr. Right comes along? someday? I'm so horny and so lonely

  4. #4
    feriți-vă de ochiul rău JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,007


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    There's a limitation to the premise of what you're asking for.

    Most of the threads like this in CO&R are in the general topic of, "Why can't I find a decent guy?" or "Why can't I find a relationship?".

    It seems that what you're asking in this thread, "Is why can't I find a guy for my fantasy?". That, in itself, is a tougher request. Your fantasies seem pretty specific and it's logical that- if that's what you're looking for- it is going to be more difficult to find the yin to your yang- a guy who wants the exact mirror image of your fantasy.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

  5. #5
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    174


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    There's a limitation to the premise of what you're asking for.

    Most of the threads like this in CO&R are in the general topic of, "Why can't I find a decent guy?" or "Why can't I find a relationship?".

    It seems that what you're asking in this thread, "Is why can't I find a guy for my fantasy?". That, in itself, is a tougher request. Your fantasies seem pretty specific and it's logical that- if that's what you're looking for- it is going to be more difficult to find the yin to your yang- a guy who wants the exact mirror image of your fantasy.
    Thank You for your kind reply. I am NOT being sarcastic. It was very nice of you to say anthing that would make sense in my twisted mind. I doubt if I will find anything anywhere. All I want is death. short of that, I want to have my genitals surgically removed. I never want to HAVE or think about sex ever again. hence forth, if I think about sex, I plan to severely scorch my leftwrist with a cigarrette lightr. my sex life is OVER. I must accept this

  6. #6
    feriți-vă de ochiul rău JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,007


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    Quote Originally Posted by GayCuriousSub View Post
    Thank You for your kind reply. I am NOT being sarcastic. It was very nice of you to say anthing that would make sense in my twisted mind. I doubt if I will find anything anywhere. All I want is death. short of that, I want to have my genitals surgically removed. I never want to HAVE or think about sex ever again. hence forth, if I think about sex, I plan to severely scorch my leftwrist with a cigarrette lightr. my sex life is OVER. I must accept this
    Or you can modify what you're looking for to something easier to find.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,748


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    your fantasy seems deep.
    Just go to bath houses ....
    Victim of PC police ...

  8. #8
    Slut Briacon429's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    243


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    Quote Originally Posted by GayCuriousSub View Post
    Thank You for your kind reply. I am NOT being sarcastic. It was very nice of you to say anthing that would make sense in my twisted mind. I doubt if I will find anything anywhere. All I want is death. short of that, I want to have my genitals surgically removed. I never want to HAVE or think about sex ever again. hence forth, if I think about sex, I plan to severely scorch my leftwrist with a cigarrette lightr. my sex life is OVER. I must accept this
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    Or you can modify what you're looking for to something easier to find.
    Woah. Wait a minute: this is a pretty clear call for help. “All I want is death”?!?!

    GayCuriousSub, please don’t do anything to yourself. If you want to talk, let me know. (Feel free to PM me.) Even though I don’t know you personally, if I had your number, I would absolutely reach out to try to help. You have a lot to live for and look forward to, and I’m not just saying that.

    KaraBulut, if you’re an admin on this site, I’d think you’d take comments like this more seriously. Do I need to remind you of the well-publicized case of the late JUB’er Tyler Clementi? Your response was completely insensitive and uncalled-for. Shame on you.

  9. #9
    feriți-vă de ochiul rău JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    31,007


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Briacon429 View Post
    ...KaraBulut, if you’re an admin on this site, I’d think you’d take comments like this more seriously. Do I need to remind you of the well-publicized case of the late JUB’er Tyler Clementi? Your response was completely insensitive and uncalled-for. Shame on you.
    The advice was serious.

    There's a difference between "hook up with a nice man for some Loving and Raunchy, Hot Blooded sex" and finding someone to fulfill very specific fantasies.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

  10. #10
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    phoenix
    Posts
    174


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I would appreciate some serious advice from experienced Men

    Quote Originally Posted by Briacon429 View Post
    Woah. Wait a minute: this is a pretty clear call for help. “All I want is death”?!?!

    GayCuriousSub, please don’t do anything to yourself. If you want to talk, let me know. (Feel free to PM me.) Even though I don’t know you personally, if I had your number, I would absolutely reach out to try to help. You have a lot to live for and look forward to, and I’m not just saying that.

    KaraBulut, if you’re an admin on this site, I’d think you’d take comments like this more seriously. Do I need to remind you of the well-publicized case of the late JUB’er Tyler Clementi? Your response was completely insensitive and uncalled-for. Shame on you.
    I'm ok Baby. I was just in a REALLY bad place. thank you for being concerned. but I'm ok! I have decided to give up on sex completely. I will live out the rest of my life in celibacy. there are WORSE things to endure. I've tried. I failed. I give up. KaraBulut, no worries. I'll be fine. Sex is no longer an issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •