Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Thread: Tell me...

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Tell me...

How did you realize that you like men? Have you tried with everyone, or just decided that the opposite sex does not suit you ...

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Tell me...

Well, I was about 14, an alter boy in the local parish. On the way home from a bible study my friend and I got caught up in conversation during our walk home. We were both virgins, and as you might assume at that age, we were both full of raging hormones. Our conversation was all over the place. We talked about girls of course, and then the conversation turned to guys. He asked me if I had ever experimented, which up until that moment I had not. We ended up at my house, in my room. He just came out and asked me if he could give me a blow job. Looking back, I think he must have had an experience or two. He knew way much more about what to do. After a while, he asked me if I wanted to try. I did, and the sensations coursing within my body were fantastic. Neither of us sucked to organism. We masturbated together, and watched each other cum. A little later he asked if he could go up the back, and we tried it for a couple of minutes no actual penetration. After that time we had a couple of other experiences together, sucking and masturbating. We even tasted each other’s cum. That was the only experience I had until later in life when a guy I worked with was rather aggressive about wanting to do stuff, much less more of the same. I have had a few other experiences, all of which I was the submissive type. I eventually got married, had three kids, and have been faithfully married to my wife for thirty years. I actually consider myself bi. I am attracted to men, desire another interaction, but would not want to be unfaithful to my wife. If she knew I considered myself bi, she would be devastated I think. So I just deal with struggle and conflict within. I don’t think it’s wrong to be attracted to men, it’s just who I am. I would love to have an erotic massage someday. But until that time ever comes, I will continue to be quietly attracted to good looking men. I know this was bit a long, I hope it answered your question.

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

For as long as I can remember I liked both sexes. While I had girls I had crushes on (and girls liked me as well) it was obvious to me even at a young age that it was considered "normal". Adults thought it was cute. It was also obvious that I felt the same way about certain boys my age, and that it was not considered "normal". Nobody said anything, you just knew from the world around you that you never saw two boys holding hands or kissing. One of my favorite tv shows as a kid was reruns of "Charlie's Angels", mostly because I loved Farrah, she was my ideal female. But I also watched reruns of "The Partridge Family" and was captivated by David Cassidy for the same reasons. Mind you, this was way before puberty, sex wasn't even on my radar, just an attraction.
    I'd kissed girls first and loved it. The first time I kissed a boy, he initiated it, and it was electrifying. When I started "fooling around" with girls I found their equipment not nearly as attractive as the boys. I lost my virginity to another boy, something I had craved since puberty, and it was a dream come true. When I had sex with a girl not long after it was fine, but not the same. It was like going from a Ferrari Daytona to a Corvette: not bad, but not as spectacular. I love making out with women, and the way they smell and feel. But it's no substitute for guys.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I had about 10 girls and each of them carried my brain. I tried with a man and I liked it. Although sometimes I order girls)