Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Missed opportunity

Ever have a missed opportunity in your past when you have said “If only I had.....” when it came to a gay or bi encounter?

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Missed opportunity

Constantly! But I think that there really is no such thing as a "missed opportunity". If it was meant to happen it would have, so there must be a reason why it didn't. Maybe it wouldn't have worked out with that person, maybe they would've hurt you, maybe they were a psycho? Who knows why. I just concentrate on the relationship I do have, and the good experiences I've had in the past. But sure, who can't help but wonder "what if", like when you see a hot guy while stopped at a red light, he looks at you, and then the light turns green.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I've had a few, but there was also one where I later learned that my life would have been in danger.

Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

In my senior year of high school, I was randomly invited to hang out by a dude in my science class. While we were at the mall, he asked me about if the gay rumors about me were true and I told him yeah, they were. Later on, back at his house, he acted really anxious and nervous while we were alone in his bedroom. Pacing the floor and being real quiet, like he was waiting for something. I didn’t even know why we even stopped at his house after the mall, that wasn’t our plan and once we got there, he just did that nervous pacing thing for about fifteen minutes and then he drove me home.

Looking back, I am positive that he was waiting for me to make a move on him. He was too shy to make the first move and figured I had experience and he was hoping something sexual would happen. All these years later, I wish I had seen the obvious clues that were right in front of me. He was cute and dorky (which I like) and I would have been on his cock in a second had I not been so oblivious.

Old Man Jay Is UnLoveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Looking back now, there's been a few times/guys where I kinda wonder if they were maybe trying to drop some hints.
    I'm fairly oblivious to any such stuff even now, and back from that time (college age) I was totally oblivious. (not to mention, if someone was to flat out hit on me(never happened) It would a simply scared the crap out of me) & I certainly woulda denied any attraction towards guys.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

One I thought about many times was when I was in college.
    During the summer I worked in a small factory with all older women except one guy who was like the all around handy man. He was good looking probably late 20s. He was not married and lived with another guy (roommate) and said he had a serious girlfriend.
    We never really talked much but he used to tell me about the house he lived in that he was renovating and stuff he did and once he mentioned how he lived to go home after work , shower then sit naked in front of the fan to cool off.
    One time there was an emergency and some raw materials we needed were late so we had to gonto the train depot and unload bags of material (dirty) onto a pickup and take it back to the plant and unload by hand. It was July and hot so you can imagine how sweaty and dirty we were after this . After we were done I went back to work running my machine and he came over about an hour later and said you should have come upstairs to the locker room and taken a shower and cleaned up. I told him I didnÂ’t know about it. He said yeah it is upstairs and not many know if it is there and he uses it when he gets really dirty at work .
    I have always wondered if I had been less naive and maybe asked to go to his house to check things out or went with him to the private locker area if anything would have happened. I always thought he could be gay from his mannerisms and the fact he always talked about his roomie and never about his girlfriend.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Lecithen View Post
    In my senior year of high school, I was randomly invited to hang out by a dude in my science class. While we were at the mall, he asked me about if the gay rumors about me were true and I told him yeah, they were. Later on, back at his house, he acted really anxious and nervous while we were alone in his bedroom. Pacing the floor and being real quiet, like he was waiting for something. I didnÂ’t even know why we even stopped at his house after the mall, that wasnÂ’t our plan and once we got there, he just did that nervous pacing thing for about fifteen minutes and then he drove me home.

Looking back, I am positive that he was waiting for me to make a move on him. He was too shy to make the first move and figured I had experience and he was hoping something sexual would happen. All these years later, I wish I had seen the obvious clues that were right in front of me. He was cute and dorky (which I like) and I would have been on his cock in a second had I not been so oblivious.
    The exact same thing happened to me when I was a junior in highschool. One of my buff attractive friends brought me back to his house after school and showed me around the place a bit. Then took me up to his room, closed the door, and we both layed on his bed. He was looking at random stuff on his laptop and playing music but never made a move and I had no clue at that time I was even interested in sex with guys so next thing we know his dad comes home. His eyebrows perk up and he listens for him to come inside for a few seconds before looking at me and saying "alright lets go". He took me home while our hands casually touched on the armrest the whole time.. I was so naive back then and confused why this seemingly masculine and "straight" jock type guy invited me over to his place just to play music and then take me home...