Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Bad News: My nephew is back to rehab, and may go to prison after.

Was on the phone with my older brother an hour ago. At the end of the conversation, he shared that his oldest son relapsed and was caught on home security camera rifling through his friend's house looking for drugs. Sounds like he actually took something, as there are multiple counts of burglary against him.

He only got out of rehab about two years or so ago. He put his first wife and kids through the wringer, and she divorced him after several rounds of addiction and relapse and financial ruin.

He was fortunate enough to get out and get a good job again, found a new gal who loved him, married her, and loved her kids. Now all that is in the balance. I feel horrible for him, although it is no surprise that addicts relapse.

He and his wife were just here near the Fourth, and were so happy together. It is so hard to see people ruin their lives.

What about you? What stories of addiction have you been intimate with that you care to share here?

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Bad News: My nephew is back to rehab, and may go to prison after.

My older brother came home from the service back in the '70's. He had used every drug that could be named, I came home from work to find him selling pot to school kids. I moved out, soon he married, his wife would call me in the middle of the night as he would be hallucinating on some type of drug. One time he broke every thing in their home that was made of glass, windows, tv you name it. He has been in rehab about 3 times.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

My brother and his wife use medicines like other eat chips. He has been on disability for years, with spinal problems, but isn't disabled. I sometimes wonder if his son got addicted mentally to narcotics from access to their meds, as his problem seems to center on narcotics. I haven't dared suggest that, as the parents are in enough anguish as it is, and neither really have a life outside their identity as parents and grandparents. It comes as no surprise that they have created a codependency between them and their two sons. Neither son has successfully matriculated to independence, regardless of living outside the home or marrying.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

How old are the sons?

It always pains me to watch adult children not moving out of the nest or not being able to move out of the nest.

I'm sorry for your family.

"Repent, Harlequin!" TickTockMan's Avatar
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I was/am trying to help my nephew, but I had to kick him out when I was told he was try to sell my stuff. He tried to sell my signed skate deck which he knows means a lot to me. He choose to be homeless and is now on meth.

I feel bad since it is below freezing here, but he is not the boy I knew anymore. He will be 21 in June.
    "I yearn for the day when soul transplants come to be."

Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No particular story. Just some friends buying the scratchers, smoking a lot and with hopeless habits.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by aristomaniac View Post
    How old are the sons?

It always pains me to watch adult children not moving out of the nest or not being able to move out of the nest.

I'm sorry for your family.
    I don't know their ages. I pulled away from my brother's family in general when they more or less fell under the sway of his in-laws when they were living. Their whole life was drama, drama, drama. My older nephew is probably 30-ish, and was living in an older home which he and his 2nd wife had bought outright (with her money) and were gradually renovating it. They loved it, which makes all this all the more bitter.

The younger son is about 24, I guess, and had a kid with a gal but then they didn't marry and he wound up with the baby and his mother swoops in and hovers and smothers. I think he's living with his parents again. He was in cycle of drifting around and working for short stints, quitting, moving back home. Rinse and repeat.

And, thank you.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I know someone that is dealing with addiction. It's extremely difficult, I wouldn't wish it on an enemy.

He's done very good over the past year but it's a daily struggle. You have to have a strong support system. Unfortunately his family isn't any help to him.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by NotHardUp1 View Post
    Was on the phone with my older brother an hour ago. At the end of the conversation, he shared that his oldest son relapsed and was caught on home security camera rifling through his friend's house looking for drugs. Sounds like he actually took something, as there are multiple counts of burglary against him.

He only got out of rehab about two years or so ago. He put his first wife and kids through the wringer, and she divorced him after several rounds of addiction and relapse and financial ruin.

He was fortunate enough to get out and get a good job again, found a new gal who loved him, married her, and loved her kids. Now all that is in the balance. I feel horrible for him, although it is no surprise that addicts relapse.

He and his wife were just here near the Fourth, and were so happy together. It is so hard to see people ruin their lives.

What about you? What stories of addiction have you been intimate with that you care to share here?

I’m really sorry to hear about your nephew. That must be heartbreaking watching him grow up and all. It’s always tougher when it’s a family member who is younger. I recently lost my cousin to heroin at age 26.

I was addicted to psychedelic drugs from 2009-2011. I dated a Club DJ, met the wrong group of people at age 19/20. He said my anti depressents aren’t necessary as he had something that kept people happy all the time... MDMA. I was hooked. Even after we started to split I stole from my family, because my brain was running low on serotonin. My general anxiety morphed into PANIC ATTACKS with dangerous blood pressure. I’ve been stuck with permanent panic attacks for life. (Brain damage)

I liked psychedelics because I could be anything, anywhere, life was like a hall of doors to several entities on LSD (acid) and DMT. I wasn’t happy with myself which is why I always needed to take something to feel “happy.” I was a MESS. One time I even posted HERE on jub asking about brain damage WHILE ON It like a damn idiot and making an ass of myself.

One day in a trap house I sat and realized my parents spent thousands on private school for nothing. All the lies stealing and having no morals hit me at once. A bubble burst that I was living for illusions. Illusions not even posssibe. I learned happiness comes from MYSELF. Not a drug. I was unhappy because my actions made others unhappy.

I cut off communication to all my rave friends. Made a new Facebook using my middle name Kristopher. Changed my number.

The seizures ended up being permanent along with severe panic attacks that once led to something called an aortal spasm. The meds keep the seizures in check. I’ve been on Clonazepam since I went to get help. Going off of that is not an option.

Surprisingly my pain dr felt comfortable giving me an opioid for my pain. I told him my story but with more detail. I no longer feel the need to take something to be happy, because I know where that pattern leads me. I rarely even drink. Everything happens for a reason. I’m proscribed 2 controlled substances and always have extra. Had I not learned tough lessons, I could be dead from my current combination which is deadly (Benzo+Narcotic.)

It doesn’t matter the drug, it’s how it makes you as a person. But know this MDMA/Ecstasy/Molly iOS DANGEROUS AND MELTS YOUR MIND. Don’t think of trying it! It’s not worth it. Believe me.

I came clean To my parents my
    Lock status: Locked.
    Locked since: October 4th

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I always marvel at how anyone can drift into an addictive drug. We're told since the time we're in elementary school how dangerous drug addiction is. Yet, folks seem to throw away caution to the wind and just jump in feet first for a good time. I don't get it.

My brother told me today that my nephew's wife is done. He's apparently been relapsing by degree for some time now, and she's not going to stick around hoping. With his record of ruining his first marriage, I can't blame her. He had all the support in the world during rehab, after, and given a good job again, a pretty wife with loving children.

It's just such a waste.