Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Serving the doctor

This is how it all started.

This all started shortly after I turned 18. I had worked while growing up and bought my first new truck right after high school. I did landscaping during those years and was good at it. About 6 months after I turned 18 I came home to find a new lock on the house. After my asshole dad got home, he let me have my tools and clothes and that was it, couldn't even take my bed. That was the last day I saw my parents. I had rented a construction yard and I lived there for a while in my little office trailer.

My parents used to take me to a doctor who I knew was gay. On a exam for football he said something to me about my anus being so stretched, he asked if my dad was abusing me and said no. I said please don't tell them as he will kill me for doing what I do. He asked me if I was being forced and I said no. My dad quit using him, but I kept going to him. Having a license two years before I turned 18 if I needed to see the Doctor, I drove myself. He was not a good-looking guy at all but I liked him. I looked forward to being able to get my first physical with him just wearing the gown, he knew what I was. Living on my own and sneaking into the gay clubs I saw him there and he liked guys like me. Sometimes I would sit across from his office and see him bringing guys how with him at 2am, to do what I was having fantasies about.

I had just turned 19 and had been on my own for about 6 months and was barely making it. I decided to get insurance as I knew a medical bill would cripple me and needed a physical. I scheduled for last appointment of the day on a Friday at 3 and barely made it on time. His nurse was saying we need to hurry as I need to go. I said you can go, and she said I have to be here if your parents are not here. I told her I am 19 now and don't need my mommy in the exam room any more, she asked the Doctor and he said go. She put me in the exam room and I got ready.

Doctor came in a while later and started the exam. I really enjoyed being touched while he asked me questions. He even asked about my sex life and I said I am active. He asked if I had a girlfriend and I asked if either of my parents come here now? He said no, and I said good and I am gay. He said oh. I told him I liked to bottom but may top someday if I get the chance. I told him I knew he was gay and he said yes I am. I said I saw him at a local club with guys my age and that I like guys his age. Then it was time to bend over. He lubes up a finger and slides it in, he says I see you have been active back here and I said yes I have and I love it. I got my cock and balls felt up as well as a finger up my ass, great exam.

He finishes the forms for the insurance company and said I won’t put down your sexual preference. He puts down the form as I was sitting on the table with my cock hanging out and we talked. I let my gown fall to the floor. We started talking about sex. I told him what I liked, and he told me what he liked, he liked some rough things and I said I want to try it all. He talked about S&M, bondage, spankings, and much more. He asked if I had any fantasies and I said I always wanted to do it with a Doctor on a exam table. I said I always wanted to have my feet in the stirrups like a woman does. He finally says get dressed and come to my office down the hall.

I got dressed and went to his office and sat down. He said I like guys that do what they are told and obey. I said I am willing. He said I have to have a guy who is available all weekend, he said you must be here and have nothing else to do as what I want matters, he said can you live with that. He asked if I made enough money to live and I said I was barely making it. He said give me a price on my office and home complex here for landscaping and for cleaning the inside of the office every day. He asked if I was available this weekend and I said I have a job I have to do tomorrow, and he said no you don't, call and cancel it and I said ok. He said there is an apartment complex behind my office that I own, and I will give you a studio apartment. You can keep your tools where they are or put a locker on my property. He said go out right now and give me a price on the landscape, with all the bells and whistles, he said I know you do another doctors yard and do good work so charge me for what it is worth. I came back in and gave him the price and he said that is not enough and I will give you $1000 a month plus materials. I told him thank you and cried a little as now I had enough money to live. He told me he was giving me another $1000 a month for cleaning his office every day, since you live next door it will be easy for you.

Then he says so what do you know about doctor so and so, I told him I do his yard and he paid well and had a wife. He said would you have sex with him and I said yes. I saw my card on his desk and asked where he got it and he said it was from doctor so and so. He calls him and started talking about me. He put the phone on hold and said tell him you are a faggot and want to suck his cock and handed me the phone. I was scared shitless but did as told, he said you will.

Then the Doctor says he knew I was spying on him and that I did the other doctors house and was about to call me in and confront me and then here you are for an appointment. He said I am glad you are man enough to come after what you want but you will be punished for spying on me. He said your old man ever spank you and I said a lot. He said you ever get it on a bare bottom and I said many times. He said your punishment will be the worst spanking of your lifetime for spying. He said are you willing to accept this, and I said yes sir.

Then he tells me we are going out tonight. He said we are going to a gay bar and I will be shown off. He said after we come back here, we will have sex the rest of the night after punishment. He says are you ready to do as told and I said yes sir. He said to take off all my clothes and I did. He said come with me and I followed him into an exam room I had not been in before. He starts getting a enema ready for me and said I need to be clean for what I am getting. I told him I like the exam table with the stirrups that would put my legs up in the air, he said try it out and I did. I got hard on the spot and he chuckled and said trust me you are going to get your ass pounded on this table. He then puts me on my knees and puts the Bardex nozzle up my ass and lets the flow start. we spent the next two hours getting me ready for the evening. He got a endoscope out and put it in me and made sure I was clean through the whole colon. We then went to his house and took a shower together.

He called a limo and we waited for it to arrive. He told me he was going to fuck the shit out of me when we got back and so were a few other men. He told me I would have sex with whoever he told me to have sex with and I would do what he told me to do. He found some leather pants with a snap crotch, a pair of used boots and a harness. He gave me a shirt to wear until we got to the bar. Before I got my pants up he send bend over and grab the edge of the dresser, he retrieved a paddle and said I need to test you so I am not disappointed later. He laid down 10 hard swats on my ass. He said this is what you want and I said yes sir, he's said ask for double and I did and he laid into me and I cried, he said I like it when they cry. He told me pull my pants up it's time to go. I was still crying as we got in the limo, he told the driver he just spanked my bare ass. I stopped crying after a few minutes.

He took me in and we got a drink. He took me by the hand and we went to the bathroom. He pissed and then turned and said on your knees and suck my dick. I did as I was told as quite a few men walked in and out. Another guy was standing and watching, and he said suck him and let him cum in your mouth, then come show it to me. I did as he told me. Several times that night he sent me to the bathroom to suck his friends and come back with a mouth full. The last guy I sucked for him was another client of mine who was married. It was about 10PM and he decided we should get started. We got in the limo with the other doctor and went to his house.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Serving the doctor

So we get back to the doctors home and office. We walk in and I am told to strip. He walks me into a play room and puts restraints on my ankles and wrists. He again tells me to bend over and proceeds to warm my ass up again he said it gets harder from here. He left me crying as other guests start arriving. A couple guests suggested giving me something to cry about. After about 30 minutes everyone was there and they came into the room. I was made to confess my sins of following and watching the Dr. e explained that some of his friends had wives and their lives could be ruined by someone following them. I confessed what I had done, the Dr then brought a ball gag to me and said open your mouth. He put the gag in my mouth and buckled it behind my head, he said your are going to scream and cry but we are not stopping until we think you learned your lesson. I am given a few more hits with a Priests strap across my bare ass and was told to go to the bench and get on it if I wanted my punishment.

I trembled as I walked to the bench and put my hands near the spot where he would lock them in. I was restrained and then my feet were restrained. A strap went across my back and it began. Then were not the least but nice about it. He was right it was the ass beating of a life time as well as a back of the thighs beating of a lifetime. After a while the burning pain turned to something else and it was actually not as bad as first. After a while it was over, it seemed like a day but was only a half hour or so. One of the doctors was messing with a gas mask, he puts it on my face and I was forced to breathe some drug which turned out to be medical grade poppers and I felt like I was flying off of the spanking bench. I felt a penis at my hole, no rubber no lube just the doctors large penis pushing on my hole. He finally managed to push it in and it hurt. he dry fucked me for a while until my juices started flowing and then I started pushing back at his cock. He filled me with a load then it was on to the next guy. This went on for a couple hours. I had the ball gag removed after the third cock so I could clean cocks. I was taken off the bench and made to crawl around and clean cocks. I was then asked if I wanted my ass beaten some more and I said if it pleases you sir yes. I got back on the bench and got more stripes laid down with belts and straps. It went on for a long time but not as hard as before.

By now I had needed to go to the bathroom for a few hours. I was asked if I need to go and I said yes. Dr told me to go in the office with the table I tried out and get on it. He said do not go to the bathroom. They all came in and I got strapped to the table. The Dr cleaned my cock and then shot a tube of lube inside. I said sir I need to go and he said that is what I am doing for you. Then the catheter starts going it and it hurts, he said relax and take it. He gets it all the way in and just when I feel the pressure start to release he clamps it off. I was made to suffer for a while longer and then he let it flow. He removed it and then He lined up again on my hole and slammed it home. I took him and the other 8 guys who were there again with my legs in the air, it was a awesome fuck fest. Then guys started dropping off and leaving, leaving him and I.

It was 7AM by now and he said how did you like your first time with us and I said I loved it. He asked how bad the spanking was. I said it was way worse than any spanking I had growing up. I said at first it was horrible but at one point it got me hard and I wanted pain and pleasure at the same time. He said I want to fuck you again before we go to sleep. I asked if he could punish me some more which made him smile. He told me to pick out a strap and a paddle and I picked the ones that hurt the most. He paddled me and strapped me mixed with fucking me until 10 am when we took a shower and went to bed. We slept until about 6PM when I felt the paddle against my bare ass and a get up we need to clean your hole out for tonight. I was ready for more. It ended up with me being in a back room at a gay bar sucking and fucking whoever came in the room

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The next week I started taking care of the doctors office and landscape. His nurse(nasty ugly fat bisexual woman) was told I was taking over everything. I did the landscaping on Monday morning then went to my other accounts. I got done mid afternoon and went home to take a shower, don't want to clean his office all sweaty and stinky. We had sex that evening and nothing happened on Tuesday. Wednesday I was told to arrive for the cleaning cleaned out inside, I came in to clean and he ordered me to undress and get on the table in room 6 with my legs in the air in the stirrups. He told me he would let me know when to come to the residence. Next thing I know his nurse came in and she was undressed, even worse with clothes off. She smack my ass around for a few minutes and starts fingering my ass. She gets her whole hand up my ass. Then she leaves the room and she comes back with a strap on in a harness. She said I want to fuck the faggot too and she did. She pounded my ass better than a lot of guys have. What I like about it was she did me for close to a hour which most real cocks will never do. When she decided she had enough she said the Dr will see you now.

I walked down the hall to his residence and entered. He had a black friend there and he said you know what to do. I started sucking his friends cock. it was uncut and big. He turned me around and bent me over and took my ass. All the way in in one thrust, damn it burned. He smacked my ass and called me faggot and pounded me for a long time finally cumming in my ass. He left and the Dr took over. He ate his load out of my ass and spit it in my mouth, hefucked me until he came. He then told me to go finish cleaning the office but I was not to get dressed. He said from now on you are my naked office cleaner.

That was really about it for the week.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This weekend happened two weeks after the first one and I am glad I had time to recover. I was told to cancel my Monday jobs as I would need it to recover. It was a master slave weekend where I would be trained by him. I was told my diet for the weekend would be piss and cum. I ate breakfast Friday and that was it for the day. I spent the evening with him polishing his leather gear and such. About 9PM he gave me a glass of something and I drank it as told. He told me to go to the bathroom and sit on the toilet after I lifted the seat up. I was never allowed to let my ass hit the same seat his did. All of the sudden it hit me and it started flowing. I have never had anything go through me like this shit did. I drank a couple more bottles as well as about 6 bottles of water. He told me I would be completely cleaned out and would not have any shit in me until I ate again. He said I needed to be clean because of the amount of sex I was going to have Saturday and Sunday.

It was Saturday morning and it was time for us to go. I asked what I was to wear and he said nothing at all. I got in the limo completely naked and we drove there. It was a big industrial building with indoor parking. He told me nobody could leave until Sunday night. He said this will also be my initiation to the club so I had better behave. Once we got inside I could smell beer and guys were there drinking already, I was about to be passed around a bunch or drunk men. A guy greeted us and said about time you got here I need to piss. I thought to myself well go piss then. I was led to a hole in the floor with a grate over it, I was told to remove it. I was placed in a chair and had my hands cuffed to the arms. I was belted in the chair and a harness placed around my head. Then a tube was placed in my mouth and I guess I looked shocked as they all started laughing and calling me piss boy. I was lowered into the pit and the grate put back in place There was another slave with me to make sure I didn't have any problems like choking on all the piss. All the piss was to go through the funnel and then through my mouth before pouring down the front of me. I look up as a large funnel is sit in place and then I fell the first piss in my mouth. I have always hated beer and the smell of it but my hatred of beer after many times in that hole is absolute.

It was to be 6 hours in that hole with almost every drop of every mans piss passing through that tube and through my mouth. It was made so I couldn't stop the flow. I don't know how much of it I swallowed and lost track of how many times I threw up. They even had a pump set up so they could shower me with the piss that collected in there. When I finally got out I was told your name is piss. I hated piss drinking after this but always did as told, the Dr said he always got extra enjoyment from my hatred of piss drinking.

I was taken for a shower by the guy I was in the pisser with. He washed me and brought me back. I was taken to the middle of the room and given a ball gag, I put it in my mouth and it was secured. I was told I was going to be spanked by every person there and to assume the position. I was secured to the bench and my Dr was first up. He said nobody is going to take it easy on you so neither am I. I was told that after these two days I was a member of the club, even if the doctor and I broke up I was still allowed in as a submissive to find another master. He gave me 20 or so brutal hits on my bare ass non stop and passed it to the next man. I don't know if they all gave me 20 but I was unable to stand afterwards as my legs were shaking so bad. After I wile I sort of became desensitized as I knew I was being hit hard but the pain had stopped registering.

After the ass beating was over I was told that was the first part of the initiation and I was carried over to a sling. I had a hood placed over my eyes and the fucking started. I had every size of cock imaginable, from little 3 inch cocks up to 10 plus and super thick ones so thick it felt like I was being ripped open. I was told I took over 50 men and was fucked over 100 times. It was an incredible fucking. My ass was on fire from the beating and the sex was awesome. Every once in a while a man would warm my ass up for me. After a while I started having orgasms just from the fucking, it was incredible. This went on most of the night. When I was finally released I was put on a leash and walked on my hands and knees to most of the men there where I sucked their cocks, their balls and their assholes. Eventually guys had passed out and I was shown to the cage where the slaves slept. I met the other slaves and we talked, even had a little fun of our own before we went to sleep.

Sunday I was put in a chair and had a catheter shoved up my piss hole and I was drained. I was taken back to the main room and put in a chair. I saw men there with whips, paddles straps and canes. I was told to put the restraints on my ankles and I was helped with the ones on my wrists. A ball gag was presented and I opened my mouth and took it. I walked to the center of the room and was told to stand right there faggot. My legs legs were chained to the floor. I put my arms in the air and and the men cracked their whips I started to cry, then they chained my arms to a overhead bar. I was then lifted so my feet had a hard time reaching the floor, only the tips of my toes could touch, this was going to make the whipping even worse.

Then it starts. I was expecting it to hurt much more but it was like they were taking it easy on me. I was thankful at first thinking this wouldn't be so bad until my Dr started talking about the cumulative effect. He was saying you could see the relief in his eyes when the soft blow were landed but within about 20 minutes of this they will all start to add up and it will become unbearable. He said when he was spanked yesterday the hard brutal blows eventually stopped hurting as bad and it became bearable. He said this beating is relentless and he will soon feel every stroke and it will be misery. He was right, I was whipped on every inch of my body from the neck down and it sucked. I don't know how long for sure I was whipped but the Dr claims it was only for a hour, he said some day I would endure a all day whipping.

After they were done I was bent over a bed and the fucking started again. The first couple hurt because they didn't lube me up first. After every man fucked me I sucked him clean. I know this was at least 6-8 hours of solid cock in my ass fucking. When I finally stood up my legs were numb from being bent over for so long. I was told to go with the other slaves to shower for the ride home. Then it was over and we were headed home. After we left I asked what time it was and he told me 11PM. We got to his house and I walked naked to the door and went in with him. He laid me on the bed and spanked my ass hard before opening my legs and fucking me yet again.

He asked me if I enjoyed myself and I told him it was a rough weekend but if he told me I was enduring it again I would get in the car naked again and probably with a boner. This was to be the new normal for me. It had now been a couple weeks since I had a orgasm at my own hands, he made me masturbate in front of him and eat my load. He told me I would be getting rid of most of my landscape clients soon and he would find me new higher paying ones who were gay doctors or professionals. He also told me I need to get rid of the guy working for me and he would have a slave work with me for the same pay. Within a few months all my old customers were gone, I had to add new trucks and workers which were also in the scene.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The doctor was headed out of town for a week and he told me I was to stay at his house. I was informed the nurse was staying as well and I was to do as she told me, anything she asks you do without hesitation. I told him yes master I will obey her. I undressed and started cleaning the office. The nurse, Donna was a a lesbian and her girlfriend arrived and she was not as fat as Donna but she had a shaved head and was uglier. The girlfriend Kat started in on me about my small penis and anything else she could find wrong with me. She was a viscous cunt to say the least. Donna brings in the bottle of sodium phosphate and says drink up faggot, you are not getting out of anal just because the doctor is gone. I drank it down and it hit me. I drank water with it and it was running through me like a river. A hour later she gives me a second bottle and I drank it and I start flowing again. I drank even more water until I was cleaned out, they gave me several deep enemas with the bardex nozzle which I loved and hated at the same time. After about 5 hours of this I was clean.

Sitting there with Donna and Kat the doorbell rang, she says answer it so I did. It was two more dyke looking things and they walked in. The bell rang several more times and Donna said lets move this outside. We were in the back yard which was heavily screened for privacy and lesbians were getting naked. I was their servant, fetching beer and lighting their smokes. After they started getting dunk I would lay down in the grass and let them piss in my open mouth, I even was made to swallow some of it. A couple of them even put their pussies right on my face and made me lick them, it wasn't too bad. As they got drunker more of them made me eat them out while pissing. I kind of liked it.

We all eventually showered and I was made to wash all of them. The party was moved inside and they started lezzing out. They were all over each other and then here come the strap ons. They were fucking each other and I knew it would happen to me too. One of them made me spill a drink and Donna told me I needed to be punished , I cleaned up the mess and told her I would be in the room waiting on the bench. They all came in and Donna strapped me in, I opened my mouth for the gag and she said we want to hear you scream. My punishment began and they were being brutal. Wood paddles and bath brushes were what they reached for and I was in agony. Then Donna started fingering my ass. There was a lesbian on both sides of me whipping my bare back with belts as Donna sank her dildo into my hole. She banged me until she got tired and the next one started. I had multiple orgasms that didn't seem to stop for hours as they bounced off my prostrate. After a couple hours they had their fill and turned back to each other.

As they made love to each other Donna took me around and made me eat different women out. I kind of liked the taste of pussy as much as I did cum. Donna eventually laid down and made me go down on her big fat hairy pussy. I made her moan so I guess I was doing it right. Donna told me to get my cock hard so I started stroking it, I was hard in about 30 seconds. She told me to put it in her and I did as I was told. She was loose and I didn't really feel much of anything. I managed to keep it hard and came in her as ordered. I licked her clean afterwards and was made to fuck a couple more so called ladies that night.

I spent the entire weekend naked servicing lesbians, getting punished for their amusement and taking their dildos up the ass. It wasn't too bad of a weekend, I popped my cherry with women by getting fucked by women. Sunday night came too quickly. As the last 3 of us laid in bed Donna asked If I enjoyed my self and I said yes I did. She said you are not going to go straight on the doctor are you and I said no. I told her I now liked sex with men and women but I preferred men. I said I would be happy to do this again. She said don't worry you will.

I spent the next week at his house sexing the nurse and her lover as well as a few of their gay friends they had over. Pretty much everyone fucked everyone. I even got to fuck on exam tables and play doctor with the nurse. It was a fun week. I even got to fuck a couple guys for a change, I knew the doctor would punish me for that but I like the punishment.