Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I think I have a corporate/rich business man fetish

Iíve thought about if this is an actual fetish or not. There are some things I canít talk to others about but this is the best place probably.

Iíve never heard other guys talking about this ever.

I have always loved white collar businessmen in suits and ties.

I had to hire an expensive attorney one time for a false accusation (it went nowhere but the stress faded as I discovered a fetish i didnít realize I had.) So something fun came out of it!

He cost me $250 an hour, and I had to give a $1000 retainer. When we met OMG he was soooo fucking hot. Every fantasy of a white collar man had walked into the door. The room was HUGE and he bragged about everything he did. Young and professional but liked to talk.. and he had size 14 feet. I was hard under the large table every time. I knew he saw me staring at his huge shoes as I asked how much they cost. I was being turned on for some reason I couldnít explain at the time.

So turned on, I found the DUMBEST reasons to come in and started conversations about electronics since he mentioned his 60 something inch TV with HDR10 and Dolby Vision. He told me he had 3 in his huge house. He even asked ďhey are you sure you wanna spend your money talking about this rather then your case?Ē I think he started figuring things out because Iíll admit it had to have been obvious.

Long story short by the time everything went away I had been talking to him for HOURS for two weeks. Havenít talked to him since.

Now it seems Ultra young or middle aged men that make a fortune/or successful and have a fancy office. Itís a turn on hearing them talk about their lavish nice things makes me cum HARD.

Is this unusual?

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: I think I have a corporate/rich business man fetish

Wish I could find a pic that looked like him but this is what I mean. Trying to find pics similar that defines what turns me onClick image for larger version. 

Name:	623EE639-9880-4F8E-B1F6-4CCF24A9D443.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	1290573Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5CC4402C-6F51-4F34-A8A7-7B8414453AB8.jpg 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	1290574Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6BB2F2F9-9ED6-46F5-B554-0C2A38330926.jpg 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	1290575Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E3A4B655-D3F5-45CF-BA30-2B68A9F84D05.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	1290576Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33CB51ED-AF9B-4DA6-89F1-8925D301670A.jpg 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	1290577

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: I think I have a corporate/rich business man fetish

My attorney name was Justin. Finally found a pic who looks close! Even if nobody understands my kink it feels good to finally let it all out as Iíve kept it to myself. I had to hide my checking balance so my hubby didnít see how much cash I wasted. I donít want to even think what heíd say if he knew I blew 7 grand at a fetish. I was never turned on so much in my life!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9BC09273-436B-49CA-9453-32CEE99A1963.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	1290690

Finally gained some of my losses back but the strange part is, going thru half my nest egg turned me on itself. Donít know If itís something Iíd ever do again because itís strange as it is. However when Iím downtown Chicago and I see fine daddies dressed In expensive clothes worth a thousand or more I get hard wanting to make them even richer even If I suffer. Itís not findom because it doesnít meet the requirements. Itís an inner battle. Iím glad I got to let it all out.
    Lock status: Locked.
    Locked since: October 4th