Thread: Fetish Items

Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Fetish Items

I'm a 29 year old average straight married guy, but I get off on the thought of selling my used underwear, loaded condoms, diapers, etc. I think its a weird fetish seeing as I'm into women 100% in my regular sex life, but I just love sending these things out for some reason. Weird? Opinions?

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Fetish Items

It is not strange at all, and there are sites dedicated to used gear sales and/or swaps. It could be that you simply enjoy the additional income from selling ratty old gear or something that is easy to produce, like a loaded condom Or perhaps there is more of a dominant aspect to it, where you enjoy knowing other guys out there are willing to pay to smell you, taste you, etc.

Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Fetish Items

Thanks for the reply!

I actually had thoughts about selling used stuff years ago and then those thoughts popped back up about a month ago. I went to Google of course and found one of those sites like you mentioned, so I set up an account and a shop and have now made a ton of sales over the last month!

I guess the reason why I ask if it’s weird is because I felt kind of conflicted. On one hand, I’m keeping a secret from my wife which makes me feel bad but on the other hand, I don’t think it is really hurting her any because I’m doing it anonymously and making a little cash to boot.

Also weirdly (or maybe not weirdly), I have made some friendships/acquaintances through the site. I have some repeat customers who I have gotten to know through messaging on there. I know they are sexually motivated to buy, but the connection we’ve made is less sexual and more just friendship which is pretty cool.

Maybe you’re right too on me being into the dominance thing!