Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Sex God

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hot piss and cum 3some

Had a nice 3some this weekend with a couple black twinks. They are both 19yo, and are Bf’s. They like to hook up for fun with a 3rd

We started in the shower, I was sitting on the side of the tub with them on each side. I had both of them give me a nice piss facial and then we showered together

After showering we all got in bed, and I started to make out with them both, our bodies grinding on each other. We all started to get wet from our pre cum all rubbing on each other. I had them both lay on their stomachs, and I started to lick their asses. As I did this they both lifted their butts up in the air for me to tongue fuck their holes. This went on for at least 20 mins, back and forth from hole to hole with my tongue.

We then did a 3 way 69, trading back and fourth so all our dicks made it into each other’s mouth.

The hottest thing was one of the guys sitting on my face why his partner sucked his dick and rode mine. We did a lot of back and fourth fucking, all our holes filled by each other

At the end I wanted a facial from both, so they each knelt on each side of me why layed between them. They made out why I sucked and licked their balls. After about 5 mins they both shot, and I was covered with their cum. They both leaned down and we had a 3 way cum licking make out session.

Best 2 hours I spent in a long time!

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Hot piss and cum 3some

Quote Originally Posted by hjsimp_992 View Post
    Had a nice 3some this weekend with a couple black twinks. They are both 19yo, and are Bf’s. They like to hook up for fun with a 3rd

We started in the shower, I was sitting on the side of the tub with them on each side. I had both of them give me a nice piss facial and then we showered together

After showering we all got in bed, and I started to make out with them both, our bodies grinding on each other. We all started to get wet from our pre cum all rubbing on each other. I had them both lay on their stomachs, and I started to lick their asses. As I did this they both lifted their butts up in the air for me to tongue fuck their holes. This went on for at least 20 mins, back and forth from hole to hole with my tongue.

We then did a 3 way 69, trading back and fourth so all our dicks made it into each other’s mouth.

The hottest thing was one of the guys sitting on my face why his partner sucked his dick and rode mine. We did a lot of back and fourth fucking, all our holes filled by each other

At the end I wanted a facial from both, so they each knelt on each side of me why layed between them. They made out why I sucked and licked their balls. After about 5 mins they both shot, and I was covered with their cum. They both leaned down and we had a 3 way cum licking make out session.

Best 2 hours I spent in a long time!
    very hot - I luv twinks

Sex God

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Hot piss and cum 3some

bf #1 wants to meet up again, tomorrow night