Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Attachment 1287842Attachment 1287841Attachment 1287843Attachment 1287845Attachment 1287846
    Love when gay or bi guys(tops and bottoms) check out my ass...
    Last edited by Sweetcheeks; November 12th, 2018 at 07:46 AM.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict Shelby29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,732


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
    Attachment 1287842Attachment 1287841Attachment 1287843Attachment 1287845Attachment 1287846
    Love when gay or bi guys(tops and bottoms) check out my ass...
    This Bi guy LOVES checking out your ASS. Sweet cheeks in those tight jeans!

  3. #3
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    201


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by shelby29 View Post
    this bi guy loves checking out your ass. Sweet cheeks in those tight jeans!
    oh ya hot man

  4. #4
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear


  5. #5
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by collegebodybuilder View Post
    oh ya hot man
    Love meeting a guy who wants to eat my ass or give my tight hole a good, hard, deep pounding..
    Last edited by Sweetcheeks; November 14th, 2018 at 04:38 AM.

  6. #6
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    46,459
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
    Love meeting a guy who wants to eat my ass or give my tight hole a good, hard, deep pounding..
    I'd love to pig out on your sweet cheeks, Sweetcheeks!
    I am not just an ass man (although I crave rimming nice asses like yours).
    I also believe in giving equal tongue time to taints (the most intimate part of a man!), balls (teabagging is fun!), and cocks (your cock is really nice!)
    I'd take my time, slow tonguing you, bringing you to gut wrenching orgasm!
    And then I'd lick you clean, not a drop of your sweet cum wasted!
    Last edited by ronboy; November 14th, 2018 at 08:33 AM.


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  7. #7
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    After reading your hot comments, my cock will be hard and my balls will be tingling all day! My balls are full and I'll definitely need some male attention between my legs ..
    Last edited by Sweetcheeks; November 14th, 2018 at 08:57 AM.

  8. #8
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,102


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Love jockstrap next to tight ass jeans.

  9. #9
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Love being with an ass loverAttachment 1288223

  10. #10
    Slut
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    201


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
    Love being with an ass loverAttachment 1288223
    So fuckin hot bro!!!

  11. #11
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by collegebodybuilder View Post
    So fuckin hot bro!!!
    Thanks man.. Here's few more..

  12. #12
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    46,459
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
    Love being with an ass loverAttachment 1288223
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
    Thanks man.. Here's few more..
    Sweetcheeks, your ass is a magnet that I am very attracted to! I would love to worship it with my lips fingers and my tongue!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  13. #13
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Yummy Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    Sweetcheeks, your ass is a magnet that I am very attracted to! I would love to worship it with my lips fingers and my tongue!
    I think it would be so hot if a guy worshipped my ass.. I haven't experienced that yet with another guy who just couldn't get enough of my ass. ...Somebody who would enjoy every inch of my ass....massaging, kissing and licking my butt cheeks all over and then spending lots of time with his tongue up and down my crack... then enjoying my hole with his tongue, lips and fingers....and sitting on his face.. .. Gets me hard just thinking about a guy worshipping my ass..
    Then took care of my balls and cock. Attachment 1288436Attachment 1288436Attachment 1288439Attachment 1288440
    Last edited by Sweetcheeks; November 15th, 2018 at 01:41 PM.

  14. #14
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    46,459
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
    I think it would be so hot if a guy worshipped my ass.. I haven't experienced that yet with another guy who just couldn't get enough of my ass. ...Somebody who would enjoy every inch of my ass....massaging, kissing and licking my butt cheeks all over and then spending lots of time with his tongue up and down my crack... then enjoying my hole with his tongue, lips and fingers....and sitting on his face.. .. Gets me hard just thinking about a guy worshipping my ass..
    Then took care of my balls and cock. Attachment 1288436Attachment 1288436Attachment 1288439Attachment 1288440
    I would rim, teabag, and suck you off with total pleasure for both of us!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  15. #15
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    I would rim, teabag, and suck you off with total pleasure for both of us!
    the ass... the balls...the cock..
    I'm in heaven....

  16. #16
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear


  17. #17
    Slut
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    277


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    You had better be careful wearing shorts with no underwear, you're just asking for a long hard ramming with that tantalizing tush! I want to get you to lay on my bed on your stomach, legs spread. After I get you primed and begging for my thick 8" I'll slowly slide into you like a knife through butter. To keep the entire neighborhood from hearing you screaming and swearing, I'll stuff your mouth with the boxer briefs I used as a cum rag that morning. My bed will be squeaking and bouncing as I pound your manhole into orbit. When you're ready you can flip over onto your back and beat off your big dick as I fuck the cum out of you. And if you ask nicely I might even give you a hot facial!

  18. #18
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by MoaningMike View Post
    You had better be careful wearing shorts with no underwear, you're just asking for a long hard ramming with that tantalizing tush! I want to get you to lay on my bed on your stomach, legs spread. After I get you primed and begging for my thick 8" I'll slowly slide into you like a knife through butter. To keep the entire neighborhood from hearing you screaming and swearing, I'll stuff your mouth with the boxer briefs I used as a cum rag that morning. My bed will be squeaking and bouncing as I pound your manhole into orbit. When you're ready you can flip over onto your back and beat off your big dick as I fuck the cum out of you. And if you ask nicely I might even give you a hot facial!
    I've only had it up the ass twice, but unfortunately, the guys was about 5", maybe less.. Wow, having my hole pounded with an 8" thick cock sounds sooooooo hot. I fantasize about a well hung guy, spreading my cheeks and fucking my ass hard and deep.Attachment 1288493Attachment 1288495

  19. #19
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    near Decatur
    Posts
    17


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    I would rim, teabag, and suck you off with total pleasure for both of us!
    Teabag??? I'll have to google that term!!!

  20. #20
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    near Decatur
    Posts
    17


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    In the summer, I like to wear denim shorts with hardly any inseam at all. No length, that is. Just the seam. Not TOO revealing until I sit or lean or squat...then my dick and balls will not stay in!!

  21. #21
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    As my post says, I like wearing tight jeans, shorts and sweatpants without underwear. I love it when guys are going commando... Who doesn't love knowing there's a nice bare ass under those jeans? Here's mine..Attachment 1288649
    Last edited by Sweetcheeks; November 17th, 2018 at 03:37 AM.

  22. #22
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    128


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    There might be a nice cock under that bulge in the front of those jeans. ..here's mine..Attachment 1288655Attachment 1288656

  23. #23
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    near Decatur
    Posts
    17


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Short, loose, and big legged ones work, too. These can be more discreet, when needed.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict Shelby29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,732


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
    There might be a nice cock under that bulge in the front of those jeans. ..here's mine..Attachment 1288655Attachment 1288656
    your sweetcheeks are hot but so are your cock and balls. YUM

  25. #25
    JUB Addict Shelby29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    3,732


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Naddy View Post
    In the summer, I like to wear denim shorts with hardly any inseam at all. No length, that is. Just the seam. Not TOO revealing until I sit or lean or squat...then my dick and balls will not stay in!!
    that's just the kind of short shorts I LOVE to see on a guy. post some pics, please!

  26. #26
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    near Decatur
    Posts
    17


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    I;ll have to work on that. I tossed all my pics after wifey found them....not a good scene!!!

  27. #27
    JUB 10k Club
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    10,627


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: I like wearing tight jeans and shorts...no underwear

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetcheeks View Post
    As my post says, I like wearing tight jeans, shorts and sweatpants without underwear. I love it when guys are going commando... Who doesn't love knowing there's a nice bare ass under those jeans? Here's mine..Attachment 1288649
    I have no idea how you are attaching pics but they aren't working.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •