Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

What does this mean?

Need some input here guys please. A guy has once asked me to compare penis size (which we did) will willingly walk around in front of me naked (kept his cock covered but had no problem having his peachy arse on display) then a couple of weeks later asks if I would do him up the arse and two minutes later after i said "haha of course I would" says oh I could imagine nothing worse then being gay, what the hell is going on in his head?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: What does this mean?

Sounds like he's been thinking of sex with a guy and is in the beginning stages of trying to decide if he wants to act on his desires. Goes for it, then loses his nerve. Keep a light hearted attitude toward him as he'll eventually come around. Tell him it's not gay, just man sex😀!

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Sounds like he has some problems with who he is. A guy who is comfortable with who he is wouldn't make a fuss like this. If he's religious he's got even more bullshit to sort through. Don't dump him as a friend (or potential playmate) or make him feel worse than he does. He has initiated some penis play with you, most guys would be too nervous to do that, so he's already dipping his foot in Lake Homo. Don't just jump his bones and scare him off, just let him cum around, he likely will. Invite him to stay the night at your place if you two can have enough privacy. Maybe suggest going away for the weekend, which would require having to stay in a hotel or motel. There is something about staying in a hotel that makes some guys horny, I know it does me. Find a place with a hot tub (or a bathtub big enough for two or more) that will surely put you both in the mood. Make sure to always have lube and condone with you. Next time he starts something, but then starts with the gay guilt, just tell him nobody will know except you two. I've been with some guys who I knew wanted to get it on but were scared. Letting them know their secret is safe with you was usually the green light they needed to suck dick.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If he's curious, then that's on him. Don't be his navigator, it will cause drama that you don't need. Also, tell him this.
    See how beautiful we are and blessed, too. Together we are excellent.