Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    coleos patentes rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,239


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    He's your problem now.

    He Who Cannot Be Named is applying for US citizenship.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...us-citizenship

    Besides our relief at knowing that,like Ted Cruz...he is out of Canada likely for good, it means there's absolutely no chance that some fans will create a 'museum' near his home town.

    How many here have dual citizenship?

    I am sorry that I wasn't allowed to be dual Dutch and Canadian, my cousins can because my uncle was only 13 when they came to Canada and therefore could not actually renounce his citizenship...while my mother was just of legal age to do it.

  2. #2
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Oh no the fuck you DON'T dump your trash in our yard. Citizenship denied. It is so ordered. *pounds gavel and goes out back to smoke a joint*

  3. #3
    JUB Addict
    EddMarkStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,405


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Obviously Justin may seek dual-citizenship but, as a native son of the USA let me admit there are days when my country feels like the Titanic - 8 hours out from Queenstown.
    "Don't shoot Officer . . . I like Men"

  4. #4
    Happy Holidays
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    166,552


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.gif 
Views:	203 
Size:	407.6 KB 
ID:	1280990

  5. #5
    Resurgam unloadonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    Birmingham, England
    Posts
    201,635


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    I can't immediately think of another country I'd want duel citizenship of.

  6. #6
    Salt In The Wounds. Cormac135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    70,407


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    No wonder.

  7. #7
    Get it on! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,051


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Let me be the first to embrace him...

  8. #8
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by peeonme View Post
    Let me be the first to embrace him...
    not if you still want to experience my chocolate splendor. it's her or me. can't have both.

  9. #9
    coleos patentes rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,239


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cormac135 View Post
    No wonder.

  10. #10
    Custom User Title Vannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    6,918


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Leave Dustin Rieber alone!

  11. #11
    Thank you, Dahling! NotHardUp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Location
    Rocket City
    Posts
    9,480


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse . . . "

    Last edited by NotHardUp1; September 15th, 2018 at 04:21 PM.

  12. #12
    Get it on! peeonme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    11,051


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslyghetto View Post
    not if you still want to experience my chocolate splendor. it's her or me. can't have both.
    I thought bi sexual meant that I could do black or white guys?

  13. #13
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by peeonme View Post
    I thought bi sexual meant that I could do black or white guys?
    That's a common misconception, Justin Bieber is actually not a man. He has no gender. He's like a Ken doll down there. Have fun with that.

  14. #14
    Uncharted Thad1527's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Drexel Hill, PA
    Posts
    4,857
    Blog Entries
    89


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Can we tax Beebs to death? Then I"m all for it.

  15. #15
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thad1527 View Post
    Can we tax Beebs to death? Then I"m all for it.
    Rich people don't pay taxes silly goose, that's for us peasants.

  16. #16
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    51,004
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    He hasn't been Canadian since he discovered that he can drop his pants on stage.
    Spherical Bastards: People who are bastards no matter how you look at them. - Fritz Zwicky

  17. #17
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,074


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    He Who Cannot Be Named is applying for US citizenship.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...us-citizenship

    Besides our relief at knowing that,like Ted Cruz...he is out of Canada likely for good, it means there's absolutely no chance that some fans will create a 'museum' near his home town.

    How many here have dual citizenship?

    I am sorry that I wasn't allowed to be dual Dutch and Canadian, my cousins can because my uncle was only 13 when they came to Canada and therefore could not actually renounce his citizenship...while my mother was just of legal age to do it.
    Canada's lost in terms of his money.
    America's gain in terms of his money.
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

  18. #18
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    He hasn't been Canadian since he discovered that he can drop his pants on stage.
    Well we don't fucking want him, we'll have to settle this in custody court. Perhaps the first case in world history where the two parents argue over who doesn't want custody.

  19. #19
    JUB Addict willhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Eastern Slope
    Posts
    1,223
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    We'll take him! You can have our president. (entourage inclusive)
    Fall 2018: Paradise, CA has a new SPF - zero. This is the beginning of the sunburned legacy for our children.- ballcaphair

  20. #20
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by willhunt View Post
    We'll take him! You can have our president. (entourage inclusive)
    You FUCKING genius I could kiss you right now. Where do we sign? Hurry before they change their minds.

  21. #21
    coleos patentes rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,239


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    Canada's lost in terms of his money.
    America's gain in terms of his money.
    He hasn't paid taxes or spent a dime in Canada since he was 13.

    Somehow, I think we'll survive without it.

  22. #22
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    51,004
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Five years ago, the twerp was in Toronto, hanging out on his hotel balcony with some of his friends, and spitting on his fans down on the street. South of the border he eggs neighbours' houses. He needs a good butt whoopin'.

    Good riddance.
    Spherical Bastards: People who are bastards no matter how you look at them. - Fritz Zwicky

  23. #23
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Five years ago, the twerp was in Toronto, hanging out on his hotel balcony with some of his friends, and spitting on his fans down on the street. South of the border he eggs neighbours' houses. He needs a good butt whoopin'.

    Good riddance.
    See how you like it when we send Chris Brown to Canada.

  24. #24
    Happy Holidays
    BillyT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    166,552


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by willhunt View Post
    We'll take him! You can have our president. (entourage inclusive)
    I agree wholeheartedly. But I believe we would still owe them more in the trade.

  25. #25
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    51,004
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by willhunt View Post
    We'll take him! You can have our president. (entourage inclusive)
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslyghetto View Post
    You FUCKING genius I could kiss you right now. Where do we sign? Hurry before they change their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyT View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. But I believe we would still owe them more in the trade.
    You don't understand. We don't want EITHER of them!

    We don't want Shatner, either, but he keeps coming back.
    Spherical Bastards: People who are bastards no matter how you look at them. - Fritz Zwicky

  26. #26
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    You don't understand. We don't want EITHER of them!

    We don't want Shatner, either, but he keeps coming back.
    If you're giving us Bieber you're taking somebody. We'll take Shatner too if you take Chris Brown and Trump. Final offer.

  27. #27
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,613


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    He hasn't paid taxes or spent a dime in Canada since he was 13.

    Somehow, I think we'll survive without it.
    See? There you go again just making shit up. Of course He's not giving up his Canadian citizenship, and he just bought a huge mansion in Puslinch, so I don't think he'll be disappearing soon. All the better for Canada. How many other 24 year old Canadians can become self made the way he has? He's worth more than all of us put together.

    https://quotesblog.net/wp-content/up...nal-poster.jpg
    "Love me or hate me, both are in my favour."

  28. #28
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    See? There you go again just making shit up. Of course He's not giving up his Canadian citizenship, and he just bought a huge mansion in Puslinch, so I don't think he'll be disappearing soon. All the better for Canada. How many other 24 year old Canadians can become self made the way he has? He's worth more than all of us put together.

    https://quotesblog.net/wp-content/up...nal-poster.jpg
    self-made? he's a culture vulture who literally hired a "swag coach" to teach him how to most effectively steal black American culture. self-made?


  29. #29
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    51,004
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    ^ He was made by others. If he hadn't been 'discovered' on YouTube and dragged off to the United States when he was 13 years old, he wouldn't be who he is now. The only thing he made by himself is becoming an untalented, obnoxious, conceited idiot who doesn't give a shit about the fans who made him. Performers who appreciate their fans Don't Spit On Them!!
    Spherical Bastards: People who are bastards no matter how you look at them. - Fritz Zwicky

  30. #30
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    ^ He was made by others. If he hadn't been 'discovered' on YouTube and dragged off to the United States when he was 13 years old, he wouldn't be who he is now. The only thing he made by himself is becoming an untalented, obnoxious, conceited idiot who doesn't give a shit about the fans who made him. Performers who appreciate their fans Don't Spit On Them!!
    Yeah, self-made was a huge stretch, as if it's that hard to sell sex to hormonal barely-pubescent tweenage girls. Who's ever gone broke with that formula?

  31. #31
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,613


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslyghetto View Post
    self-made? he's a culture vulture who literally hired a "swag coach" to teach him how to most effectively steal black American culture. self-made?
    Steal black American culture? Now there's a stretch. Have you even seen him or listened to his music? No black culture there at all.
    Last edited by mikey3000; September 17th, 2018 at 09:07 PM.
    "Love me or hate me, both are in my favour."

  32. #32
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,487


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    I'll make you a deal. We'll keep the little twerp. But you HAVE to take Howie Mandel back.

  33. #33
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,039


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    He Who Cannot Be Named is applying for US citizenship.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...us-citizenship

    Besides our relief at knowing that,like Ted Cruz...he is out of Canada likely for good, it means there's absolutely no chance that some fans will create a 'museum' near his home town.

    How many here have dual citizenship?

    I am sorry that I wasn't allowed to be dual Dutch and Canadian, my cousins can because my uncle was only 13 when they came to Canada and therefore could not actually renounce his citizenship...while my mother was just of legal age to do it.
    I was born in New York City and have a U.S. Passport. My Partner was Born in Cuba and came to the states very young and has a U.S: Passport. In 2001 we moed to London both offered good jobs there and now are also British and have Uk Passports.

  34. #34
    coleos patentes rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    62,239


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    See? There you go again just making shit up. Of course He's not giving up his Canadian citizenship, and he just bought a huge mansion in Puslinch, so I don't think he'll be disappearing soon. All the better for Canada. How many other 24 year old Canadians can become self made the way he has? He's worth more than all of us put together.

    https://quotesblog.net/wp-content/up...nal-poster.jpg
    'reportedly' has bought a mansion.

    Yeah. I remember when Elton John and David Furnish were 'reportedly' building a mansion on Lake Ontario. If Bieber has actually bought this place, it will be about the first money he's invested in Canada.

  35. #35
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Steal black American culture? Now there's a stretch. Have you even seen him or listened to his music? No black culture there at all.
    rnb music + smokey vocals + dreadlocks = black culture

  36. #36
    ***** queen fabulouslyghetto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    17,790


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    Quote Originally Posted by roadtripboy View Post
    I'll make you a deal. We'll keep the little twerp. But you HAVE to take Howie Mandel back.
    You mean the genius who gave us Bobby's World?

    *hums theme song in head*

  37. #37
    JUB Addict roadtripboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,487


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: He's your problem now.

    ^Yes him....he annoys the hell out me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •