Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Teens walk around collapsed clerk to rob instead of calling for help

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35854...-prestigiacomo

Am I the only one concerned that we have people growing up without proper guidance to develop a conscience?

I'm glad all 3 individuals have been identified.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Teens walk around collapsed clerk to rob instead of calling for help

To wit, I see no difference between this and people who walk right past homeless people, which most of us do every single day. Is that homeless person not in crisis or deserving of aid? Collectively, we are HIGHLY selective with our conscientiousness and mostly it just becomes a tool to further our own prejudices.

It's not [solely] taught at home, our culture is one of indifference and nonchalance towards others. Right now there's a thread going in HT where people are virtually using a dead man as a trampoline, his death is a toy for them to amuse themselves with.

For the better part of the past two decades of my life I've seen black men dying in the news, at each other's hands and at the hands of police and for the most part, not only is America NOT concerned or sympathizing, people go to painstaking lengths to justify these deaths via a complex maze of semantics and mental gymnastics that all boil down to "Yeah, so what?" We are all guilty of promoting this culture of complete disregard for life. If you think you're not guilty, you're probably super guilty.

[Text: Removed]
    Last edited by opinterph; September 15th, 2018 at 11:14 AM. Reason: removed interpersonal commentary and baiting remarks

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Why would anyone believe thieves are not capable of this?

And on top of that, why would it surprise anyone that teenagers could be as ruthless as any adult criminal?

Teach in the public schools. Watch them race toward and encourage a fight. They are some of the most cruel creatures anywhere.

There is a myth that somehow thieves are just pressed by finances and really decent people. Apologists make the steal bread equivocation. But the truth is, if a man or child will steal from you, he doesn't give a shit about you at all. Your dying is only an opportunity to him and less chance he'll ever be recognized.

Some of the commenters are making the video about race, but it's about morality. If you'll steal from a man, you have already written him and his welfare off.

This isn't a change in society. There have always been those who kill a man for $5.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Gotta be seen in those Nikes, and those fuckers ain't cheap.

Have some compassion.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Fucking animals.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If the man dies, can they be charged with manslaughter?
    Spherical Bastards: People who are bastards no matter how you look at them. - Fritz Zwicky

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    If the man dies, can they be charged with manslaughter?
    Only in places that have good Samaritan law.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ that's not how good Samaritan laws work. They're there to keep you from being sued if you help someone and inadvertently hurt them. Say like breaking someone's ribs while giving them chest compressions.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    ^ that's not how good Samaritan laws work. They're there to keep you from being sued if you help someone and inadvertently hurt them. Say like breaking someone's ribs while giving them chest compressions.
    You're thinking of another version of it.

Some places have law where if you see someone in trouble you are suppose to call for help. That's what I was thinking of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_S...Duty_to_Assist

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by aristomaniac View Post
    You're thinking of another version of it.

Some places have law where if you see someone in trouble you are suppose to call for help. That's what I was thinking of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_S...Duty_to_Assist
    Violation of the duty-to-assist subdivision is a petty misdemeanor in Minnesota and may warrant a fine of up to $100 in Vermont.
    This isn't nearly steep enough. What's the point of having laws if the consequence is just a tap on the wrist? If these men come from affluent families they could shit that hundred dollars out without flinching. Negligence [classical not legal] that could result in serious bodily harm or even death is a hundred dollar fine? Yuck.

Ruminating
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Depraved indifference.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Mr. Kelada's GoFundMe account has reached $30k and is still climbing. The goal was $10k.

The real good news is he regained consciousness finally. He is talking and the breathing tube removed. Although the thieves didn't cause him to black out, their exploitation of his blackout was indeed telling about their character. The same goes for the adult male who witnessed all of it and did nothing either. It's not just the boys.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Depraved indifference.
    Which is strange and rare in America.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Am I the only one concerned that we have people growing up without proper guidance to develop a conscience?
    I'm not seeing the connection with how they grew up. These could be pastors' kids for all we know.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslyghetto View Post
    I'm not seeing the connection with how they grew up. These could be pastors' kids for all we know.
    Social justice warrior logic strikes again. Everybody is equal. Doesn't matter how one is brought up, everybody has an equal chance of turning out to be depraved indifferent. Etc.

Are you seriously making the argument that there is nothing wrong with children watching adults around them loot, steal, and being indifferent toward others?

Based on your argument, parents might as well stop doing the best they can to ensure their kids grow up right. No more marriage and raising kids together. Just let nature take its course. Who cares, right?

Edit.

By the way. That business stayed open so people can buy what they need for the hurricane while everyone else closed. That's what depraved indifference look like. Biting the hands that feed you.

But as I said, based your argument, those kids who watched adults around them steal from that store will surely turn out just fine.
    Last edited by aristomaniac; September 16th, 2018 at 10:15 AM.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Social justice warrior logic strikes again. Everybody is equal. Doesn't matter how one is brought up, everybody has an equal chance of turning out to be depraved indifferent. Etc.
    That's not at all what I said. Not even close.

Are you seriously making the argument that there is nothing wrong with children watching adults around them loot, steal, and being indifferent toward others?
    Do you think that's what I'm saying? It's a rather fantastic and wild interpretation.

Based on your argument
    Translation: "Taking your statement and stretching it beyond any reasonable parameters......"

By the way. That business stayed open so people can buy what they need for the hurricane while everyone else closed. That's what depraved indifference look like. Biting the hands that feed you.
    I know what depraved indifference looks like. I see it all the time. I do have the internet, you know.

But as I said, based your argument, those kids who watched adults around them steal from that store will surely turn out just fine.
    Perhaps you need to calm down the emotions and read what I said and take it as it and not "base anything on it."

FACTS: You don't know how they grew up. I don't know how they grew up. They could've been abused and locked in a dark basement, they could've been raised by a single mom working 3 jobs, they could've been raised in affluence or by pastors or their parents could be like the Huxtables [the characters, doctors, not actress/rapist]. None of us know. That is a fact, that none of us KNOW how they grew up.

That doesn't mean parents are irrelevant, it doesn't mean child-rearing isn't an actual thing, it ONLY means that we do not know how these niggas in this specific incident in this specific location at this specific point in time were raised. No more, no less. Since we don't know how they grew up, the issue of child-rearing in America is a totally separate issue from this incident.

Due to the FACT that we DO NOT KNOW how they were raised, again, these particular boys in this particular incident, it is irrational and unreasonable to make any presumption about how they grew up. It is unfair to demonize or point fingers at their parents who, for all we know, could've been stellar people who tried their best.

What I'm saying is the ASSUMPTION that these boys were brought up poorly is illogical. What if these are pastors' kids who grew up in the church?

The ONLY ONLY ONLY thing I'm saying, is it is wrong to assume a criminal was raised poorly. I know pastor's kids who are devils and I know people who grew up in deplorable conditions to shit parents who turned out to be stellar people.

ALL I am saying, which is a fact, is that we cannot make any definitive statements about the way these boys were raised.

I can't stress enough, my post was not meant to be a statement about all parents everywhere that ever existed, just the parents of these young men, who none of us know, none of us could pick out of a line-up.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Unfortunately I can probably find a story a day similar to this from the surrounding area of towns.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Kahaih View Post
    Gotta be seen in those Nikes, and those fuckers ain't cheap.

Have some compassion.
    Nikes? Did you say Nikes? Hmmm...