Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Erectile Dysfunction / Large Anal Toys

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here, so be kind.

I have been practicing solo anal play for the last 2 years. Up until around 6months ago Ive upped it up a notch and have been inserting some really big toys.

At first it was a 10inch long, 2inch girth dildo and I was pretty aggressive with it
    but I always took my time.
    Around the same time of using this toy I noticed I was no longer SHOOTING my cum like I used to and slowly stopped staying hard while fucking my toys.
    I didnt think anything of it and I have continued my anal play since then.

Recently Ive gone bigger again and I have been using a 12inch, 2.5inch girth dong. Its the biggest Ive ever used and can cum while soft, purely riding it. Recently I got the whole lot inside me and it was really intense.

BUT NOW....

Ever since then, I am really struggling to get hard and stay hard when I need to with any partners. My cock gets up and then falls down.

Im beginning to feel they are connected. Im a petite guy and these toys are huge.

Please please please, can someone shed some light on this subject. I have NEVER had any issues with getting hard until now.

Could I have damaged my prostate or weakened my pelvic muscles??? Does this type of anal stretching have this side effect?

Experienced anal stretchers please help!!

Thanks everyone.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Erectile Dysfunction / Large Anal Toys

There's a few problems with what you've been doing.

Dildos should be as close as possible to the size of your usual partners. In addition to the stress that large toys imposes upon the anus, rectum and prostate, it also presents a problem when the real deal can't measure up to your toys.

The same is true of vibrating toys. No boyfriend will be able to make his penis vibrate that way.

Reduce your use of oversized toys and see if that helps reverse some of the symptoms- particularly the reduced ejaculate force which can be a sign of prostate enlargement. If using smaller toys (or real penises) doesn't eliminate your symptoms, then you need to make an appointment with your physician to have some tests run.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.