Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Cock Pain, Cock Pleasure

I'm really in the mood to have my hard cock slapped and punched. Hold it at its root then slap it as hard as you dare. Pull and squeeze my balls, then slap them as I squirm with pleasure/pain.

Then you pull out a small flogger and whip my cock and balls, marvelling as my penis grows even longer and harder.

I part my legs to give you full access and you grind my balls under foot. Panting, my hips bucking, I look up at you with pleading eyes.

"Do it. You know what I want".

You know, and you start kicking my balls. Gently at first, then harder, you lovingly kick my swollen testicles as I moan beneath you.

Unable to contain yourself any longer, you masturbate over my naked body, squirting thick rops of sperm over my chest and face.

What would you do to me next time? No limits. I'm yours.

Virgin

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Cock Pain, Cock Pleasure

I still haven't orgasmed and my penis is painfully hard. My anus, hungry for attention, spasms open and closed as my cock slaps against my stomach, pre-cum dribbling from the end.

Your mouth moves towards my desperately aroused, abused penis and I feel the hot breath against it. You lick it up and down as if it's an ice-cream.

Then you start to bite, your teeth nibbling against my cock, first gently, then harder. My moans get louder as you start to finger my arsehole, moving your finger in and out then putting it in your mouth, savouring the beautiful, forbidden arse taste.

You push me to the edge of my own orgasm then pull away, enjoying watching my body writhe and my penis grow even longer and more engorged, harder than it has ever been before.

My only thought is to wonder what you will do to me next.