Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Living Room Encounter, or Son Baits Dad

He feels the craving, that intense arousal that makes his penis so hard it aches. It's crazy, absolutely crazy what's going through his mind. How can I even think of doing it? But it turns me on more than anything I've ever done, or even thought of doing.

So he takes his clothes off, and puts his pajamas on, though it's only in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. I slept in the nude all through college, he reminds himself. Still, I just can't go through with this. But I can pretend.

He pulls his erection through the fly, and admires it, strong and proud. Something impels him to dare a little more. He walks into the hallway, and stops at the end of the hall, as far as he can possibly go without exposing himself to the living room.

Peeking around the corner into the living room, his father sits there reading a newspaper, completely oblivious.

The son makes his way back down the hall to his bedroom, initially feeling relief for not having gone through this. But the letdown of his excitement won't let him let go of this quite so easily.

So he walks back down the hall, penis sticking out, to where he stood before. Peeking around the corner, he sees his Old Man still sitting there.

He takes a risk. Moving his erection forward, he sticks it out so the head is visible to his father, if he would just happen to put down the paper and turn that way at the moment.

His father stirs a bit, startling the son, who pulls his penis back to safety.

Seeing the Old Man move, turn the page, and resume reading, the son re-exposes the head of his penis beyond the corner.

A couple of moments go by. The son gets bolder, moving forward until his whole penis is exposed.

At least Mom is away right now, visiting one of her lady friends the way she always used to do.

It's crazy, but I must let myself at least go through this, and see what happens.

Now he stands in the living room, penis thrust out of his pajama fly, right in front of his father, who, behind the paper, remains clueless about what his son is up to. He pulls his testicles out through the fly. They are tight and close to the pubic region, due to the son's extreme arousal state.

Finally the father put down the paper, and sees his son standing in front him. He says nothing, does nothing, but stares at his son's erection.

The son stands there. The arousal and his exposure make him feel cold, and a shiver goest through his body, even though the day is very warm.

"What are you doing?"

The son takes a couple of steps closer to his father. Finally a timid, "May I ask a few questions?" comes out. Even though he is 23, he feels like a young boy in front of his father again. The son asks a couple of silly questions which seem more like what a boy on the verge of adolescence would ask his father, if even then.

Surprisingly, the Dad reaches down and touches the head of his son's penis, lifting it up to look at the underside, and then the left and right sides. This stretching really feels quite good.

The father puts his hand, or rather, a few fingers around the son's penis, the index and middle fingers on top, and the thumb on the bottom, and starts moving the skin back and forth, just long enough to be distinctly pleasurable to the son.

"This is what queers do," the father says, as he slows, and then stops the motion altogether, and lifts up his hand.

The son asks his Dad a question about his testicles, and in response, his father explores them, one by one, feeling them much the way a doctor would do.

Soon the son runs out of questions, but still craves the touch of his Old Man's hand. He solves the problem by putting his hand on his father's wrist, and, acting like a timid little boy, using that to guide his father's hand to touch him. On the head of his penis, he lays it there, and it stays for a minute or so, until his father removes it. Then on the shaft. Then on his testicles.

"Want to see mine?"

To the son''s surprise, his Dad unzips his pants, and pulls out his penis. This is one of the stiffest, hardest penises the son has ever seen, even though his Old Man is pushing 60.

The son keeps placing his father's hand on his penis. His father leaves it there for a few moments, then drops it. After a while the son, now getting frustrated, places his father's hand on his penis, and then holding his own hand over his father's hand, moves it back and forth, stimulating him.

In the meantime, the son has his other hand encircling his father's penis, and unlike his father, the son is determined to administer a proper jacking off to his Old Man. The action causes the son to leak a few drops of clear, sticky pre-cum, and soon the son notices that he has done the same to his Dad.

The two are going at it fast and furious on each other, though the son still has to compel his Dad's cooperation. The son feels himself getting closer to orgasm, but he feels his father's cock similarly getting closer to orgasm. Could his Old Man actually beat him to coming, so to speak?

The son erupts first, in the most intense orgasm, and his father immediately turns his penis so that his entire ejaculate lands on the newspaper. It's a mess, but it's going to be contained in one spot.

The son continues to jack off his Dad, now kneeling in front of him, unbuttoning his pajama top. He is soon rewarded when his Old Man ejaculates thick, white semen on his chest.

"Thank you, Dad!"

Dad stands there, silent, looking at the newspaper with disgust.

The son takes the pages of newspaper on which he has ejaculated, and throws them away in the waste basket in his room.

As for his father's semen, the son takes a clean handkerchief out of a drawer, and carefully, diligently, wipes the Old Man's load off himself. This will likely never happen again, so I'll keep the treasure my father has given me.

The son jumps in the shower, amazed at what he has done. "I really had sex with my Dad!" he muses.

Mom comes home, and makes dinner for the family. The son talks with her, just the way he always has, while they are in the kitchen. When dinner is ready, Mom calls Dad to the table. The three of them sit down, and start eating at the usual time.

He looks over at his Dad. Dad sits there silently, which is usual. The son studies Dad's face, to see if his Old Man will give a smile, a look, something that would indicate they have made a connection. But Dad gives no hint or clue; rather, he looks just as distant and indifferent as he always does. A thought hits the son, that his father looks lost, and that no real connection with him is possible.
    Last edited by Araucaria; August 29th, 2018 at 12:32 PM. Reason: typographical error

********* JUB Moderator
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Living Room Encounter, or Son Baits Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Araucaria
    "The son takes a couple of steps closer to his father. Finally a timid, "May I ask a few questions?" comes out. Even though he is 23, he feels like a young boy in front of his father again. The son asks a couple of silly questions which seem more like what a boy on the verge of adolescence would ask his father, if even then."
    Realy?

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Autolycus View Post
    Realy?
    Your response tells me that I didn't make a crucial point clear. For the story to work, the reader needs to understand that the son is locked in to a mental state that developed when he was younger, and is enacting (reenacting?) a fantasy/obsession, dealing with his Dad when Dad was in control/powerful/intimidating. Even in the present, I tried to indicate that the Dad uses it to be subtlety condescending and manipulative toward his son. The son is compelled to scratch that itch that developed some years before. I hoped to create a creepy feeling around the encounter. Perhaps I need to rewrite this portion of the story.

Helping guys stay hard! hardreader's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

When I read this offering I didnít get the set-up you just described. I did get hard, but it sounds like in your mind you have a better story than what you posted. Try it again. Who knows, maybe Iíll cum!

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

OK, second attempt.

He feels the craving, that intense arousal that makes his penis so hard it aches. It's crazy, absolutely crazy what's going through his mind. How can I even think of doing it? But it turns me on more than anything I've ever done, or even thought of doing.

So he takes his clothes off, and puts his pajamas on, though it's only in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. I slept in the nude all through college, he reminds himself. Still, I just can't go through with this. But I can pretend.

He pulls his erection through the fly, and admires it, strong and proud. Something impels him to dare a little more. He walks into the hallway, and stops at the end of the hall, as far as he can possibly go without exposing himself to the living room.

Peeking around the corner into the living room, his father sits there reading a newspaper, completely oblivious.

The son makes his way back down the hall to his bedroom, initially feeling relief for not having gone through this. But the letdown of his excitement won't let him let go of this quite so easily.

"One phenomenon with abuse victims is that some of them still have sex with the perpetrators, even after they become adults. They become fixated, trapped by the experiences when they were young. Today we talk with Tom, last name withheld, age 29, about his experience…"

The son cuts off the live stream on his computer that he had left running idly. My Dad never abused me, did he? I just have the hots for him.

So he walks back down the hall, penis sticking out, to where he stood before. Peeking around the corner, he sees his Old Man still sitting there.

He takes a risk. Moving his erection forward, he sticks it out so the head is visible to his father, if he would just happen to put down the paper and turn that way at the moment.

His father stirs a bit, startling the son, who pulls his penis back to safety.

The question intrudes, Did he?

Seeing the Old Man move, turn the page, and resume reading, the son re-exposes the head of his penis beyond the corner.

A couple of moments go by. The son gets bolder, moving forward until his whole penis is exposed.

At least Mom is away right now, visiting one of her lady friends the way she always used to do. Leaving me alone with Dad.

It's crazy, but I must let myself at least go through this, and see what happens.

A memory come to mind. His father's penis, taking a piss, exposed. That thing is beautiful! That imprint that stays with him, seared into his mind forever. it happens to every boy.

Now he stands in the living room, penis thrust out of his pajama fly, right in front of his father, who, behind the paper, remains clueless about what his son is up to. He pulls his testicles out through the fly. They are tight and close to the pubic region, due to the son's extreme arousal state.

Finally the father put down the paper, and sees his son standing in front him. He says nothing, does nothing, but stares at his son's erection.

The son stands there. The arousal and his exposure make him feel cold, and a shiver goest through his body, even though the day is very warm.

"What are you doing?"

Unbidden, a memory of his father suddenly slapping him in the face, hard, comes to mind.

The son takes a couple of steps closer to his father. Finally a timid, "May I ask a few questions?" comes out. Even though he is 23, he feels like a young boy in front of his father again. The son asks a couple of silly questions which seem more like what a boy on the verge of adolescence would ask his father, if even then.

Surprisingly, the Dad reaches down and touches the head of his son's penis, lifting it up to look at the underside, and then the left and right sides. This stretching really feels quite good.

The father puts his hand, or rather, a few fingers around the son's penis, the index and middle fingers on top, and the thumb on the bottom, and starts moving the skin back and forth, just long enough to be distinctly pleasurable to the son.

"This is what queers do," the father says, as he slows, and then stops the motion altogether, and lifts up his hand.

Wait a minute. He's heard his Dad say that before. This isn't the first time!

The son asks his Dad a question about his testicles, and in response, his father explores them, one by one, feeling them much the way a doctor would do. Yep, his Old Man did this, too!

Soon the son runs out of questions, but still craves the touch of his Old Man's hand. He solves the problem by putting his hand on his father's wrist, and, acting like a timid little boy, using that to guide his father's hand to touch him. On the head of his penis, he lays it there, and it stays for a minute or so, until his father removes it. Then on the shaft. Then on his testicles.

"Want to see mine?"

To the son''s surprise, his Dad unzips his pants, and pulls out his penis. This is one of the stiffest, hardest penises the son has ever seen, even though his Old Man is pushing 60.

The son keeps placing his father's hand on his penis. His father leaves it there for a few moments, then drops it. After a while the son, now getting frustrated, places his father's hand on his penis, and then holding his own hand over his father's hand, moves it back and forth, stimulating him.

In the meantime, the son has his other hand encircling his father's penis, and unlike his father, the son is determined to administer a proper jacking off to his Old Man, even though the son of a bitch doesn't deserve it! The action causes the son to leak a few drops of clear, sticky pre-cum, and soon the son notices that he has done the same to his Dad.

The two are going at it fast and furious on each other, though the son still has to compel his Dad's cooperation. The son feels himself getting closer to orgasm, but he feels his father's cock similarly getting closer to orgasm. Could his Old Man actually beat him to coming, so to speak?

The son erupts first, in the most intense orgasm, and his father immediately turns his penis so that his entire ejaculate lands on the newspaper, like it's snake venom. It's a mess, but it's going to be contained in one spot.

The son continues to jack off his Dad, now kneeling in front of him, unbuttoning his pajama top. He is soon rewarded when his Old Man ejaculates thick, white semen on his chest.

"Thank you, Dad!"

Where did those words come from?

Dad stands there, silent, looking at the newspaper with disgust.

The son takes the pages of newspaper on which he has ejaculated, and throws them away in the waste basket in his room.

As for his father's semen, the son takes a clean handkerchief out of a drawer, and carefully, diligently, wipes the Old Man's load off himself. This will likely never happen again, so I'll keep the treasure my father has given me.

The son jumps in the shower, amazed at what he has done. I really had sex with my Dad! he muses. I hate him, but I wouldn't miss what we just did for the world.

Mom comes home, and makes dinner for the family. The son talks with her, just the way he always has, while they are in the kitchen. She has no clue what me and Dad just did. She's so sweet, I could never tell her.

When dinner is ready, Mom calls Dad to the table. The three of them sit down, and start eating at their usual time.

He looks over at his Dad. Dad sits there silently, which is usual. The son studies Dad's face, to see if his Old Man will give a smile, a look, something that would indicate they have made a connection. But Dad gives no hint or clue; rather, he looks just as distant and indifferent as he always does. A thought hits the son, that his father looks lost, and that no real connection with him is possible. He is incapable of love, of empathy.

********* JUB Moderator
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Got it! Thanks

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Touching and very erotic at the same time. Too bad for the sad ending. I know it's realistic, but a downer anyway.

Unless you can find a way for them to connect again, mabye having another mutual JO session and using it to "talk to each other", if you know what I mean...