its been almost 3 weeks since i had any, i never been so tight like this in ages feels like, these past months i been on cloud9
i regret throwing out my toys now, friend i was living with we fucked everyday didnt think i had courage to take 9.5" long
and over 6" thick by 1.90" wide i think. and miss it was making him feel like a king all this long time, and my nice thick
ass and i am very short, i did it all, took all his juice on my face mouth and in my ass.. was cleaning out my mangina daily
and felt sick since its was regular i was always squeaky clean, i always ate his gooey cum he used to wake me up 1am wanting
it and giving it to him, and i guess he didnt appreciate this, now i feel like i'd never havethis much fun with a massive irish Moroccan
man meat.. everyone hereis sofar away, and some of you guys are really bigand girthy im always down for inbox or kik play
got to the point im begging for a big vieny one oh well.... so fuckin fustrated and tired of this... sory for rant, i'd loveto be someone
new playmate 7-11" and mega thick