Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Can no longer deny, i love and need lots of cock

For years I tried to ignore the urges but i can't any longer. I need cock, i love cock. Anyone willing to chat about this. Anyone have the same experience and went full blown cocksucker?

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Can no longer deny, i love and need lots of cock

I am a cock loving slut, too, but I've never denied or suppressed the urge. I have been since puberty. I'm a bottom, but also love sucking cock too. It's a very powerful and submissive feeling for me. His grunts and moans of pleasure please me, tasting and feeling his precum entering my mouth while I rub his balls drives me WILD.Swallowing his cum and feeling it in my belly keeps me hot for hours afterwards.

Sex God
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I love looking at cock and fantasizing about sucking it and swallowing cum, or getting my own sucked

The King of Sorrow... sweet_taboo's Avatar
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    ...I've never denied or suppressed the urge. I have been since puberty. It's a very powerful feeling for me. His grunts and moans of pleasure please me...
    Same. I have always experienced indescribable pleasure and satisfaction from receiving cock -- my body was designed for it.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm bi and women are a blast for sure but! There is nothing like cock...its amazing and a blast! Feel free to message me bud if you have questions or anything cheers

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by str8guy View Post
    I'm bi and women are a blast for sure but! There is nothing like cock...its amazing and a blast! Feel free to message me bud if you have questions or anything cheers
    ice to know that hot, GORGEOUS ASS is Bi now.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby29 View Post
    ice to know that hot, GORGEOUS ASS is Bi now.
    Haha yeah I have been for some time...my handle is just a little joke I did when I first got on here but yeah I'm quite Bi indeed haha

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Congrats! Welcum to the cocksuckers club! Why deny it, just do it, life's too short for denying what you want. Granted, play safe, but play for fucks sake! Find the hottest guy(s) you can, put on a pair of heavy duty kneepads, and start bobbing! Swallow his cum or get a facial. Suck and lick his balls. Rub his boner all over your face. Purr like a hungry kitten while he fucks your face. Shove a few lubricated fingers up his ass, massage his prostate so you get an even bigger load. Lick up and down the shaft while he whimpers like a bitch in heat. Lick and suck the head like an ice cream cone. Deep throat him all the way and hold his cock there with your throat muscles. Remember to breathe through your nose. Try sucking him off in a hot shower or bath, that really adds to the passion. Sucking dick is an art form, the more practice you get, the better. Try practicing on a banana, kielbasa, cucumber, carrot and any other object that's similar. Pretend his dick is your dick and do what you think would feel good. Before you know it, blow jobs wont be enough, and you'll need to fuck or get fucked.
    I love making it with women, but there's no way in hell I'd ever give up men. If I were stranded on a desert island I would want it to be with a man. Sucking and fucking with guys is just superior to pussy (and it doesn't reek like pussy sometimes can, not to mention the revolting sight of a bleeding cunt). I took it in the face at 13 from my 15 year old best friend and was hooked instantly. We blew each other almost daily for years, often more than once. It's amazing how many places we did it, indoors and out, and never got caught. My partner thinks I started way too young, but I wouldn't change a thing. I've got nothing but fond memories, so get out there and start making your own cocksucking fantasies cum true!

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by str8guy View Post
    You got that right..

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered (to a woman)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by collegebodybuilder View Post
    You got that right..
    For me I love cock because with women I am the dom but with men I just let them abuse me...im a super sub little bubble butt bottom who prides himself on being able to take it