Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Inactive
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Frenum Operation

Well, I've just visited my doctor, as I've always thought that I could have problems with my frenum. And, yes: it's not serious, but the doctor thinks that my frenum is a bit short, and, as it hurts me during my sexual relationships, the solution could be either cutting it or circumcision. It's not phimosis (fortunately!).

So, does the operation hurt? The doctor told me that it would be an easy operation, but now it sounds a bit thrilling...
    I only make fakes when I want to. I don't accept requests. Enjoy!

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Frenum Operation

The procedure has several varieties- frenulectomy, frenuloplasty or frenulotomy is a fairly straight-forward operation. It's the simplest of the surgical treatments for frenulum breve.

In many cases, the procedure can be done in a urologist's office under a local anesthetic. Occasionally, if the foreskin is too tight or the frenulum is unusually thick (or by surgeon choice), the procedure can be done in an ambulatory surgery center. There's two post-op complaints that I've heard- the stitches can be itchy and for the first couple of days after the surgery, movement of the foreskin can be uncomfortable.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

Inactive
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Frenum Operation

Thanks for your answer, KaraBulut! Now I have to visit the urologist, and then he will determine which would be the best treatment. I hope that my condition only requires a simple surgery, so the recovery would be as "simple" as you say!
    I only make fakes when I want to. I don't accept requests. Enjoy!