Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Is my father gay?

I usually masturbate at late night before I taking shower. This month, my mom went on vacation in Paris. So, there only me and my dad home. When I masturbate, I notice some thing different under the door at my bathroom. I saw little light glare under the door. It look like he use the phone and try to see me masturbate. So, I decide to play with myself each time I shower, and each time I saw exactly the same light glare under the door. So, do you think my dad is gay?

JUB 10k Club

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Is my father gay?

Next time face the door and ........see if whatever is at the door goes away........maybe a mirror?

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

lol

Ruminating
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Elroy, is that you?

JUB 10k Club

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^

Sex God
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well there's really no reason to believe your dad is gay, they could be bi. Or filming you to sell the footage to other people. If that's even what's going on.
    But the scenario really doesn't make much sense. How would your dad be able to see what you're doing even with the phone camera? They'd probably wind up with a picture of your feet and maybe your calfs in the best case scenario (for them).

You're pretty nonchalant about the whole thing, but if you're interested in getting confirmation that the gleam IS from a camera I have an idea on how to catch 'em. If you can get your hands on some electrical tape and a long string (A spool of thread would probably be fine). Aside from pretending to be in the shower, you could put electrical tape on the door latch. Tape the door shut with one or two pieces of tape, tie the string around the knob. When you see the gleam, pull the string, opening the door.
    ⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅

Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Have a buddy hang in your room. Let him head to the bathroom if he's suspicious. Or, if you're comfortable, take him into the bathroom and let him use the toilet while you shower.
    Basic math: There are so many apples in the bushel... Reality: Some of us are picking apples we cannot afford. - ballcaphair

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I did. When face the door, that light goes away, and when I facing the mirror to pretend j/o again, that light is slowly getting closer and closer to the door.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by SeaCore View Post
    Well there's really no reason to believe your dad is gay, they could be bi. Or filming you to sell the footage to other people. If that's even what's going on.
    But the scenario really doesn't make much sense. How would your dad be able to see what you're doing even with the phone camera? They'd probably wind up with a picture of your feet and maybe your calfs in the best case scenario (for them).

You're pretty nonchalant about the whole thing, but if you're interested in getting confirmation that the gleam IS from a camera I have an idea on how to catch 'em. If you can get your hands on some electrical tape and a long string (A spool of thread would probably be fine). Aside from pretending to be in the shower, you could put electrical tape on the door latch. Tape the door shut with one or two pieces of tape, tie the string around the knob. When you see the gleam, pull the string, opening the door.
    Oh IC. Thanks for your advice seacore. After I noticed that for the 1st time. I have already try with my phone and can see up to the sink. So, that mean you could see from feet up to waist. I think it's not a good ideas to opening the door. If he is there, it would be very awkward.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by willhunt View Post
    Have a buddy hang in your room. Let him head to the bathroom if he's suspicious. Or, if you're comfortable, take him into the bathroom and let him use the toilet while you shower.

I don't think he will do when he knows there is a friend with me. we're asian, so we are not that open, never use toilet together.

Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLe View Post
    I don't think he will do when he knows there is a friend with me. we're asian, so we are not that open, never use toilet together.
    The object would be to not let him know that there's a buddy on board that's covering your back.
    Basic math: There are so many apples in the bushel... Reality: Some of us are picking apples we cannot afford. - ballcaphair

Sex God
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Another easy method would be to simply hide your phone somewhere facing the door and leave it recording.
    ⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ok SeaCore! I will try that next time and I will update with you it. However, the disadvantage is that my phone don't a lot of free space. Hopefully it long enough to catch him before the record get automatic stop because it does not have enough space

Ruminating
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Do you want him to be gay?

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the: