Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    12


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Beau, the yard boy

    This is a new story I have been working on. Hopefully, you will enjoy. Please comment on what you think. Im working on the next chapters now.



    I have had my eye on Beau since he was 15. I knew his mom well so I had seen a good bit over the years. He always had a great body, even at 15 he had a six pack and pecs so I knew when he grew up he would fill out into a strapping young man. While I had my dreams about him back then I knew I couldn’t fulfill them for risk of being in trouble. I just had to live out those fantasies in my head and hope that one day I would have my chance.

    After 3 long years, Beau finally turned 18 and while I had no inkling that he is gay or would be into men, I could at least not have to worry about being in trouble if we ever did anything. Luckily, he gave me the perfect opportunity. I had recently moved into a new house and since I work about 45 mins away, I don’t always have a lot of time to keep my house and yard up. Since, I am good friends with his mother we are friends on Facebook and one day I was reading my News Feed when she posted an picture of her son’s new yard care business. I knew this was the perfect opportunity. I had a yard that was in need of lots of work and Beau was just the guy to hire! It wouldn’t seem to creepy on the surface because I knew his mother but I knew I had to take my time.

    I texted the number on his business card that she posted and said, “ Hey Beau, this is Taylor Jones, I’m friends with your mom. I saw where you are looking to do some yard work and I have plenty to do around my house. Do you think you could help me out?”

    About an hour later, he responded “Sure Mr. Jones, Ill be glad to help! When can I come by and take a look and you can let me know what you want done?”

    “How about tomorrow evening around 5:00”, I replied.

    “Sounds good to me! I’ll see you then. Just text me your address”

    So I texted Beau my address and my mind started racing about him being over at my house with no one else around. I live on the outskirts of town on about 2 acres that is set away from the road. In fact, you can’t see my house from the road. I knew that would come in handy if I were to ever make a move on Beau.

    The next day at work I couldn’t keep my mind on anything other than Beau coming over later that night. While I knew nothing was going to happen, I at least was going to get to be alone with him and just be in awe of his beauty.

    5:00 rolled around and I see Beau driving up in his truck towing his lawnmower and equipment behind it. He walked up and rang the door bell and as I opened the door I damn near popped a boner! He was wearing some tight Carhartts and you could see the outline of his beautiful ass. His shirt was about a half size too small so it was tight around his arms and you could see his pecs. He had clearly been working out a lot as he had veins popping out all over his arms. You could also tell he had been working all day because he was a little sweaty.

    “Hey Mr. Jones, how are you doing tonight”

    “Beau, please call me Taylor, ok.”

    “Yes sir, Mr Jones…I mean Taylor,” He said with laughing.

    “You have a nice house here. How long have you been living here?”

    “I moved in about 6 months ago and as you can see it still a work in progress. I’ve been meaning to get around to the yard and grounds but work has been keeping me too late so I decided I needed help.”

    “Well I’ll be glad to do whatever you need!”

    While I knew what he meant with that phrase, those words stuck in my mind and I kept thinking about all the things I would really want him to do.

    I took Beau outside and started showing him the yard and grounds and we went through several projects I had in mind to get done. First thing was to clean up the beds near the house and cut the grass along with several other projects over the coming weeks. As we walked around back for me to show him other areas we passed by my in ground pool and Beau’s comments showed me I may get my chance just yet.

    “Oh cool, you have a nice pool man! I wish I had a pool at my house. It would be so nice to be able to jump in after a long day’s work cutting grass and cool down.”

    This was my in, this was my shot at not only getting up close and personal with Beau but maybe, just maybe it could lead where I wanted it to.

    “Beau, you are welcome to come swim here any time you want. I want you to feel at home here and welcome”

    “That’s awesome Taylor, I really appreciate that”

    Then we quickly talked about the projects and I asked Beau how much he thought it would cost.

    “Well I don’t know, just whatever you think is fair.” He was such a down to earth kid. I knew his mom was recently divorced and he had 2 younger brothers at home that his mom was having to raise. I also knew that he would be going to college soon and that he would likely be needing to pay for most if not all of that on his own.

    “Beau, I will be more than fair in paying for your work. In fact, I know what you have going on at home so I want to help you in any way I can.” I said, as I put my hand on his shoulder. His head dropped and he got emotional.

    “Thank you Mr. Jones. Its been tough lately at home with the divorce. Mom tried real hard but with my younger brothers and me its hard to make the money go around. And with me trying to go to college, knowing I have to pay for it myself is even harder.”

    As he looked up, I looked deep in his eyes “Beau, I’m going to help take care of you don’t worry about that, ok?”

    “Ok, thank you so much!”

    As we were wrapping up, I got a little present I wasn’t anticipating.

    “Mr. Jones…I mean Taylor, would you mind if I went swimming tonight? Its been a long day and its really hot outside”

    “Absolutely! Beau, like I said, you make this place your home! Go ahead so swim all you want! I may join ya”

    “The only problem is that I don’t have a bathing suit with me”

    “No worries man, there is no one around here, we are so far from the road. You can go in your underwear if you want. Hell, a lot of times I go skinny dipping!” I knew that last comment was risky but it was my chance.

    “You don’t have to tell me twice!” Beau said as he peeled off his t-shirt. His body was absolutely gorgeous. He had nice rounded pecs, perfect nipples, a rock hard stomach, and the best part was the light dusting of blond hair all over his chest and stomach. Next, he took his shoes and socks off and then his pants. He was down to his boxer briefs and nothing else and I could clearly see that he was well endowed because he had a gigantic bulge in the front!

    He ran over and jumped into the pool and started swimming around.

    “Come on and join me!”

    “Im good man. My bathing suit is in the washing machine!” I had to come up with something because I knew if I got in that pool I would have the biggest boner on earth. I was still fighting it as I sat by the pool and watched as Beau enjoyed the cool water. After about 30 minutes, his phone dinged and it was his mom. She was calling him home for dinner.

    “Dang, I was really enjoying this swim time.”

    “No worries Beau, like I said you can come swim whenever you like man”

    As he got out of the water, his boxer briefs were sticking to him like glue and I could make out every inch of detail of his cock. It was a large head and he looked like he was a shower because it looked to be about 5 inches soft. And I could tell he had low hanging huge balls. I was looking at and I think he caught me eyeing him as he dried off.

    He didn’t say anything but I was worried that I had been caught so I changed the subject, “So when do you think you can start on the yard man?”

    “How does Saturday sound? I can start by doing the mowing, weedeating, edging and some clean up.”

    “Sounds good man just come over whenever you can on Saturday, I’ll be here all day”

    Beau dried off and put his clothes back on much to my dismay. He shook my hand and looked me in my face. There was something in his look that told me he knew what I was thinking.

    After he left, I was freaking out a little that he may be on to me. However, I was so horny that I couldn’t stand it. I went upstairs and jacked off, shooting the biggest load I have ever shot in about 3 mins.

    Later that night, my phone dinged with a text message at it was Beau.

    “Hey man, thanks for letting me swim tonight”

    “No problem, like I said, you treat this place as your home”

    “So I saw you looking at me when I got out of the pool tonight”

    My heart was pounding, I had been caught and I was going to be found out in the community. I would have to leave and I would have to find a new job. How could I be so stupid.

    “Haha, nah man I was just daydreaming, lol” I texted hoping he would laugh it off

    “Its fine man, I enjoy the attention! I’m bi so you are cool man. I had a thought about something you said tonight though. You said you would help me in any way you can.”

    “Wow, I’m sorry I was staring at you but you are quite the looker” I texted back as I was able to calm down a little. Then my mind started to race about the fact that Beau just told me he was bi. It was literally my dream come true.

    “Like I said, I enjoy the attention! I have some stuff I want to ask you about and talk about in person if that’s ok? Maybe we can chat on Saturday when I come do the yard?

    “Absolutely, man. We can talk about whatever you want.”

    “Cool, I think I have an idea where we could both benefit”

    “I can’t wait to hear your idea man, and hints?” My mind was going 90 to nothing about the possibilities.

    “Lets just say, you will have even more to look at than you did earlier tonight”

    “I like where this is headed Beau”

    “So do I, man. I ll see you on Saturday”

    With that I spent the rest of the night imaging where this was going to go but all I knew is Saturday was going to be one hell of day.

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    2


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Cant wait to see what Beau has in mind. 😍

  3. #3
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    20


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Love where this story is heading. Cannot wait for the next installment of this story

  4. #4
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,073


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Quote Originally Posted by auhottie2001 View Post
    This is a new story I have been working on. Hopefully, you will enjoy. Please comment on what you think. Im working on the next chapters now.
    Hot story. I cant wait to see Beau having sex with an old guy for the very first time.

  5. #5
    Slut CharmedFan28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    An interesting start! I am looking forward to reading what happens next.

  6. #6
    THE FLIRT JUB Moderator ronboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Western New York State
    Posts
    46,332
    Blog Entries
    24


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Wow! Great start! I am hooked!


    The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

  7. #7
    ********* JUB Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    7,704


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Don't keep us waiting too long



  8. #8
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    3,880


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Enjoying this.

  9. #9
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    12


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    The next 2 days were so long as I waited for Saturday to come around. All I could think about was what was on Beau’s mind. I certainly felt it was going to be good but he could have wanted to beat me up for all I knew.

    Friday night, Beau texted, “I’ll be over at 8:00am tomorrow if that’s ok?”

    “Yeah, man that’s great. See you soon!”

    I could barely sleep that night with my mind racing over what was to come the next day. The next morning came and I was up early with anticipation. Soon enough I see Beau’s truck coming down my driveway with trailer in tow. When he got out of the truck, he was a beautiful specimen of a young man. I could tell he had worn an extra tight shirt that day and he was again filling out his pants both in the front and back.

    “Mornin, Mr Jones!”

    “Beau remember I told you to call me Taylor.”

    “I know but its just my upbringing. You all ready for me to get started?”

    “Yeah man, are you going to start with mowing and weedeating?” I said this as I hoped that he would bring up his question that he wanted to ask.

    “Yeah, I should be able to finish that up by lunch and then start on cleaning up the beds”

    “Ok, just let me know if you need anything to drink, its hot today” I was a very hot late summer day, the temperature that morning was already in the 80s and the projected high was in the high 90s. And since we live in GA, the humidity is always super high but I knew this would work to my advantage because he would be getting hot and sweaty and hopefully want to swim again.

    Beau went to cutting the grass and I went back inside to work on some stuff inside the house. I kept an eye on him so that I could admire his beauty. About 2 hours later, I looked outside and Beau had taken his shirt off because he was so hot and sweaty. I could see the sweat glimmering off his rock hard body! I was in heaven watching him work and I was getting rock hard.

    I had to calm myself down after and go offer him some water so that he wouldn’t dehydrate. I walked up to him and offered the water, and so I could get a close up look again. I am a sucker for a hot man in carhartt’s and no shirt on.

    “Thanks for the water Taylor, its really hot out here today. I can’t wait to use that pool again”

    “Same here Beau, Ill join you today with the swim”

    “Cool, I’m looking forward to it!” Beau said to me with a wink

    “I’ll make some lunch for us that we can enjoy by the pool, when you are ready.”

    “Ok, Ill be at a good stopping point in about an hour”

    The anticipation and wait was killing me to delve into what he had said the other night via text. I couldn’t wait for lunch time but I was fearful to bring it up to him.

    Lunch time came and as we were sitting there eating, Beau still had his shirt off by the way. I knew I had to make a move and break the ice.

    “Beau, I was curious about what you said the other night. You said you had some questions and wanted to talk about something with me.”

    “Yeah man, Im a little nervous to talk about all of it because I’ve never been this open with anyone about what goes on in my head.” As Beau said this, I could see the worry in his face.

    “Beau, I want you know that I’m a friend, and I’m here to help you in any way I can. I know you said you were Bisexual the other night. I imagine that is very scary for a kid your age, living in the south, and living at home still.”

    “Yeah, I had never told anyone that before but I just felt so comfortable around you”

    “I appreciate the openness. Ill tell you that I myself am gay. I can help answer any questions you have about what all this means. You need to take everything at your own pace.”

    “Whew!! I thought you were when I caught you looking at me the other night, which is why I told you that I was bisexual. I was kind of lying though, I think Im actually gay rather than bisexual but I was always afraid to say it.”

    “I understand Beau, I have been there and know how the feelings can all get confused in your head”

    When we both came out to each other as gay, I could see a weight lifted off Beau’s shoulders and I could feel that he was about to really open up to me.

    “Ok, I’m just going to go ahead and say what has been on my mind then! Like I said, I think I am gay but I’ve never had sex with a man so I don’t know for sure. I have had sex with a girl and it was just ok. I don’t enjoy it like the guys in the lockerroom say they enjoy sex with girls. I catch myself staring at other guys in the shower and admiring their cocks. Then when I go home and masturbate, those cocks are all I can think about.”

    I listened intently to what he was saying but my mind was going freaking crazy. I was battling to not get the biggest hardon I had ever had.

    “I totally understand where you are coming from. I struggled with that when I was your age as well. When I was in college, I experimented to figure out what it was that I wanted and desired.”

    Beau was listening intently to me but I had to try to keep myself from staring at his beautiful body while we were talking.

    “I feel like that’s exactly what I need to do, experiment, but I don’t know how to go about it because I live at home.”

    I knew that I had to tread very lightly at this point. I had an opportunity to fulfill a dream but I couldn’t push it too far with Beau if I wanted to have a chance and not mess this up. I was worried about just coming out and offering to show him the ropes but I felt like I couldn’t pass up this opportunity.

    “Beau, I don’t want you to feel pressure at all but I would be more than happy to help you experiment in any way I can. If you find a guy you want to experiment you are free to use my house since you still live at home.”

    “That would be awesome! I feel so comfortable around you. What would you think about letting me experiment with you? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable about doing since I am younger and have no experience.”

    I had work hard to contain my excitement and not just jump him right then and there. I had to play this right so I wouldn’t seem too eager.

    “Sure man, I would be glad to show you the ropes if you want. Its fine that you don’t have any experience with me. I can be very patient”

    Beau’s face lit up with excitement which turned me on like I had never been turned on before.

    “When can we start?” Beau said

    “Whenever you want Beau, I’m going to leave it up to you at this point because I want to be patient with you and want you to feel comfortable”

    “Dude, I already feel so comfortable around you but I don’t know where to start! Maybe we can start with some blowjobs? I eventually want to get to anal but I don’t know if I’m a top or bottom”

    “That’s a great place to start. Maybe what we can do is let me give you a blowjob first and show you how its done. Once you are comfortable, if you want to give me one you can but you don’t have to if you don’t feel comfortable.”

    “Yes, lets do it right now!” Beau said as he jumped up and started pulling off his pants.

    To my amazement he wasn’t wearing any underwear. As he took off his pants, his huge cock flopped out and it was a thing of beauty. It had to be 5 inches soft and he big low hanging balls. He also clearly didn’t shave or trim his pubes because he had a big bush at the base of his cock. I couldn’t wait to get on my knees and show Beau how a man sucks a cock.

    As he stood there with his pants around his ankles and cock dangling, he said “Im ready! Let’s do this!”

    I loved his excitement and enthusiasm and it was a huge turn on. I told him to take his pants off and sit back in the chair and I would do the rest. He obliged and sat back down with only his socks on his feet, sunglasses on and hat on turned around backwards.

    I knelt down in front of him, “When was the last time you came Beau?”

    “I jacked off yesterday morning, but I normally jack off twice a day.”

    “Do you cum a lot when you orgasm?”

    “Yeah, I usually shoot above my head.”

    “Ok, just let me know before you are going to shoot because I’m going to swallow your load”

    I knew I was in for a treat! I grabbed his cock and started by licking the head which immediately got me a quick gasp so I knew I was doing good. I slowly licked his large head and his cock began to grow quickly. Before long, he was hard as a rock and it had gotten longer and thicker. He was about 7.5 long and thick with a slight bend upwards. I proceeded to put his whole head in my mouth and continue using my tongue on his head as well.

    “Oh my God! This is the best thing I’ve ever experienced” Beau said as he threw his head back in pleasure.

    I kept going further and further down until I couldn’t fit anymore in my mouth. Then I started sucking his cock like my life depended on it.

    “Fuck dude, suck my cock!” Beau yelled out

    After a couple of minutes of bobbing on his cock, I stopped and moved down to his low hanging ball and took care to give attention to each cum filled one at a time. This drove him wild and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would be tasting his sweet man juice.

    “Dude, I’m getting close if you want to swallow you better get back to sucking me.”

    I went right back to servicing his cock and within a minute I felt his hand on the back of my head making sure I kept going.

    “Fuck man!!! I’m cumming!!!!!!”

    I felt his balls tense up and then I felt stream after stream after stream of hot jizz hit the back of my throat. It was a ton of cum but I handled all of it and didn’t lose a drop. I kept his cock in my mouth until he was soft and he had basically collapsed in the chair with exhaustion.

    “Dude, that was amazing!! That was a thousand times better than any load I have blown from jacking off. Does cum not taste horrible?”

    “Well it depends on what you have eaten, and you have a good diet so yours tasted just fine”

    I sat back with this beautiful 18 year man in front of me that I had just sucked to completion and knew that we were in for many more and better days ahead enjoying man to man sex. Who knows where this may lead but I certainly like the start!

  10. #10
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,073


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Quote Originally Posted by auhottie2001 View Post
    The next 2 days were so long as I waited for Saturday to come around. All I could think about was what was on Beau’s mind. I certainly felt it was going to be good but he could have wanted to beat me up for all I knew.

    Friday night, Beau texted, “I’ll be over at 8:00am tomorrow if that’s ok?”

    “Yeah, man that’s great. See you soon!”

    I could barely sleep that night with my mind racing over what was to come the next day. The next morning came and I was up early with anticipation. Soon enough I see Beau’s truck coming down my driveway with trailer in tow. When he got out of the truck, he was a beautiful specimen of a young man. I could tell he had worn an extra tight shirt that day and he was again filling out his pants both in the front and back.

    “Mornin, Mr Jones!”

    “Beau remember I told you to call me Taylor.”

    “I know but its just my upbringing. You all ready for me to get started?”

    “Yeah man, are you going to start with mowing and weedeating?” I said this as I hoped that he would bring up his question that he wanted to ask.

    “Yeah, I should be able to finish that up by lunch and then start on cleaning up the beds”

    “Ok, just let me know if you need anything to drink, its hot today” I was a very hot late summer day, the temperature that morning was already in the 80s and the projected high was in the high 90s. And since we live in GA, the humidity is always super high but I knew this would work to my advantage because he would be getting hot and sweaty and hopefully want to swim again.

    Beau went to cutting the grass and I went back inside to work on some stuff inside the house. I kept an eye on him so that I could admire his beauty. About 2 hours later, I looked outside and Beau had taken his shirt off because he was so hot and sweaty. I could see the sweat glimmering off his rock hard body! I was in heaven watching him work and I was getting rock hard.

    I had to calm myself down after and go offer him some water so that he wouldn’t dehydrate. I walked up to him and offered the water, and so I could get a close up look again. I am a sucker for a hot man in carhartt’s and no shirt on.

    “Thanks for the water Taylor, its really hot out here today. I can’t wait to use that pool again”

    “Same here Beau, Ill join you today with the swim”

    “Cool, I’m looking forward to it!” Beau said to me with a wink

    “I’ll make some lunch for us that we can enjoy by the pool, when you are ready.”

    “Ok, Ill be at a good stopping point in about an hour”

    The anticipation and wait was killing me to delve into what he had said the other night via text. I couldn’t wait for lunch time but I was fearful to bring it up to him.

    Lunch time came and as we were sitting there eating, Beau still had his shirt off by the way. I knew I had to make a move and break the ice.

    “Beau, I was curious about what you said the other night. You said you had some questions and wanted to talk about something with me.”

    “Yeah man, Im a little nervous to talk about all of it because I’ve never been this open with anyone about what goes on in my head.” As Beau said this, I could see the worry in his face.

    “Beau, I want you know that I’m a friend, and I’m here to help you in any way I can. I know you said you were Bisexual the other night. I imagine that is very scary for a kid your age, living in the south, and living at home still.”

    “Yeah, I had never told anyone that before but I just felt so comfortable around you”

    “I appreciate the openness. Ill tell you that I myself am gay. I can help answer any questions you have about what all this means. You need to take everything at your own pace.”

    “Whew!! I thought you were when I caught you looking at me the other night, which is why I told you that I was bisexual. I was kind of lying though, I think Im actually gay rather than bisexual but I was always afraid to say it.”

    “I understand Beau, I have been there and know how the feelings can all get confused in your head”

    When we both came out to each other as gay, I could see a weight lifted off Beau’s shoulders and I could feel that he was about to really open up to me.

    “Ok, I’m just going to go ahead and say what has been on my mind then! Like I said, I think I am gay but I’ve never had sex with a man so I don’t know for sure. I have had sex with a girl and it was just ok. I don’t enjoy it like the guys in the lockerroom say they enjoy sex with girls. I catch myself staring at other guys in the shower and admiring their cocks. Then when I go home and masturbate, those cocks are all I can think about.”

    I listened intently to what he was saying but my mind was going freaking crazy. I was battling to not get the biggest hardon I had ever had.

    “I totally understand where you are coming from. I struggled with that when I was your age as well. When I was in college, I experimented to figure out what it was that I wanted and desired.”

    Beau was listening intently to me but I had to try to keep myself from staring at his beautiful body while we were talking.

    “I feel like that’s exactly what I need to do, experiment, but I don’t know how to go about it because I live at home.”

    I knew that I had to tread very lightly at this point. I had an opportunity to fulfill a dream but I couldn’t push it too far with Beau if I wanted to have a chance and not mess this up. I was worried about just coming out and offering to show him the ropes but I felt like I couldn’t pass up this opportunity.

    “Beau, I don’t want you to feel pressure at all but I would be more than happy to help you experiment in any way I can. If you find a guy you want to experiment you are free to use my house since you still live at home.”

    “That would be awesome! I feel so comfortable around you. What would you think about letting me experiment with you? I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable about doing since I am younger and have no experience.”

    I had work hard to contain my excitement and not just jump him right then and there. I had to play this right so I wouldn’t seem too eager.

    “Sure man, I would be glad to show you the ropes if you want. Its fine that you don’t have any experience with me. I can be very patient”

    Beau’s face lit up with excitement which turned me on like I had never been turned on before.

    “When can we start?” Beau said

    “Whenever you want Beau, I’m going to leave it up to you at this point because I want to be patient with you and want you to feel comfortable”

    “Dude, I already feel so comfortable around you but I don’t know where to start! Maybe we can start with some blowjobs? I eventually want to get to anal but I don’t know if I’m a top or bottom”

    “That’s a great place to start. Maybe what we can do is let me give you a blowjob first and show you how its done. Once you are comfortable, if you want to give me one you can but you don’t have to if you don’t feel comfortable.”

    “Yes, lets do it right now!” Beau said as he jumped up and started pulling off his pants.

    To my amazement he wasn’t wearing any underwear. As he took off his pants, his huge cock flopped out and it was a thing of beauty. It had to be 5 inches soft and he big low hanging balls. He also clearly didn’t shave or trim his pubes because he had a big bush at the base of his cock. I couldn’t wait to get on my knees and show Beau how a man sucks a cock.

    As he stood there with his pants around his ankles and cock dangling, he said “Im ready! Let’s do this!”

    I loved his excitement and enthusiasm and it was a huge turn on. I told him to take his pants off and sit back in the chair and I would do the rest. He obliged and sat back down with only his socks on his feet, sunglasses on and hat on turned around backwards.

    I knelt down in front of him, “When was the last time you came Beau?”

    “I jacked off yesterday morning, but I normally jack off twice a day.”

    “Do you cum a lot when you orgasm?”

    “Yeah, I usually shoot above my head.”

    “Ok, just let me know before you are going to shoot because I’m going to swallow your load”

    I knew I was in for a treat! I grabbed his cock and started by licking the head which immediately got me a quick gasp so I knew I was doing good. I slowly licked his large head and his cock began to grow quickly. Before long, he was hard as a rock and it had gotten longer and thicker. He was about 7.5 long and thick with a slight bend upwards. I proceeded to put his whole head in my mouth and continue using my tongue on his head as well.

    “Oh my God! This is the best thing I’ve ever experienced” Beau said as he threw his head back in pleasure.

    I kept going further and further down until I couldn’t fit anymore in my mouth. Then I started sucking his cock like my life depended on it.

    “Fuck dude, suck my cock!” Beau yelled out

    After a couple of minutes of bobbing on his cock, I stopped and moved down to his low hanging ball and took care to give attention to each cum filled one at a time. This drove him wild and I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would be tasting his sweet man juice.

    “Dude, I’m getting close if you want to swallow you better get back to sucking me.”

    I went right back to servicing his cock and within a minute I felt his hand on the back of my head making sure I kept going.

    “Fuck man!!! I’m cumming!!!!!!”

    I felt his balls tense up and then I felt stream after stream after stream of hot jizz hit the back of my throat. It was a ton of cum but I handled all of it and didn’t lose a drop. I kept his cock in my mouth until he was soft and he had basically collapsed in the chair with exhaustion.

    “Dude, that was amazing!! That was a thousand times better than any load I have blown from jacking off. Does cum not taste horrible?”

    “Well it depends on what you have eaten, and you have a good diet so yours tasted just fine”

    I sat back with this beautiful 18 year man in front of me that I had just sucked to completion and knew that we were in for many more and better days ahead enjoying man to man sex. Who knows where this may lead but I certainly like the start!
    Very very Hot story. Man I have waited for 3 weeks just to hear your story. Can't wait to see my Beau getting fucked by an older guy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    How old was Taylor?

  11. #11
    JUB 10k Club
    seven2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Midwest USA
    Posts
    10,543


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Got me hard as stone........

  12. #12
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    12


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Newmercedes View Post
    Very very Hot story. Man I have waited for 3 weeks just to hear your story. Can't wait to see my Beau getting fucked by an older guy.

    - - - Updated - - -

    How old was Taylor?
    Taylor is 35 yo

  13. #13
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,073


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Don't make me to wait PLS

  14. #14
    Slut CharmedFan28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    230


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Beau, the yard boy

    Great continuation! Very hot! I hope to read more soon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •