Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Advice please :)

I need advice on a better lube brand the kind I use is like a gel and it dries out as I stoke and I end up using more than I need to get the job done because it dries so quick. I was wondering if anyone on here could reccomend a lube brand that lasts that you dont need to reaply every few minutes. You just add the proper amount and go to town. If anyone has any suggesions please post them. Thanks fellow jubbers and baters

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Advice please :)

For wanking, Vaseline is the best.

I have tried vegetable oil, cocco nut oil, water based lube ... but vaseline is the best.
    Why ? Because it is thicker and gentler for your foreskin.
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have found lotion to often be better than lube, and you can simply leave it on afterward and keep your most precious parts well-moisturized. Of course, you could always skip the lubes and lotions and find yourself a nice, warm, wet mouth to stroke into instead

आप बुराई आँख से डरते हैं JUB Admin KaraBulut's Avatar
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by vampsrock1992 View Post
    I need advice on a better lube brand the kind I use is like a gel and it dries out as I stoke and I end up using more than I need to get the job done because it dries so quick. I was wondering if anyone on here could reccomend a lube brand that lasts that you dont need to reaply every few minutes. You just add the proper amount and go to town. If anyone has any suggesions please post them. Thanks fellow jubbers and baters
    If you're doing with quality time only with yourself, you can use an oil-based lube (or lotion) that is oil-based and won't dry out. Just keep it separate from the water-based stuff you use for fun time with others. You also want to be careful with the oil-based stuff, as it is harder to get out of clothing and linens, etc.

For example, Boy Butter in the yellow bottle is oil-based and Boy Butter in the blue bottle is water-based.

JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oh i have tried moisturizer,
    it makes your foreskin red, painful and take days to heal.
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

you're just... the worst crimsonpaine's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have both oil based and water based Gun Oil lube and find them both to be good.
    I can feel it on the back of my tongue
    All of the words getting trapped in my lungs
    Heavy like a stone, waiting for the river to run

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I personally like to use Coconut Oil, when I'm alone and or with a partner, but you have to make sure that the person you're with isn't allergic to it.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hi VR, Boybutter works very good for me. There's also https://amityjack.com but I didn't try that yet.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Check out J-Lube. It is a powder that you mix with water, make it as thick or thin as you like. It is freaking amazing! Stringy slimy perfect fucking lube.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by AvailablePigSlave View Post
    I have found lotion to often be better than lube, and you can simply leave it on afterward and keep your most precious parts well-moisturized. Of course, you could always skip the lubes and lotions and find yourself a nice, warm, wet mouth to stroke into instead
    mmmm, yesss! MY mouth is always warm and wet!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by jayzeenc View Post
    Check out J-Lube. It is a powder that you mix with water, make it as thick or thin as you like. It is freaking amazing! Stringy slimy perfect fucking lube.
    thanks for the tip...gonna have to try the J-lube.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for all the advice guys. I honestly thought someone on here would recommend wet I know a lot of people enjoy that brand. I'll definitely look into these. Telstra thanks for the advice as well but I am circumsized so I dont have to worry about foreskin. Ill definantly try vaseiline though.

Ruminating
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Stroke29 masturbation cream made by Gun Oil.

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Albolene is THE best for jerking off! I've tried everything, and nothing else compares. When I first started jerking off Vaseline was awesome, but after accidentally discovering Albolene (found it in my aunts bathroom when I was a teen, it's sold as a make-up remover) I've always got a jar or tube around. You can find it at CVS, Walgreens and most places skin care is sold. It's not expensive, especially when you only need a tiny amount. It's in a white and blue jar or tube (keep a tube in your car or jacket pocket). When you unscrew the lid you'll notice it's a white, translucent solid shiny substance that looks like candle wax (it has parrafin which is candle wax!). The instant you touch it it liquifies into an easily spreadable oil. Just applying it to your throbbing dick will make you cry out. Start out with a tiny amount and add more if you like it super slick. It's not annoyingly slick like water based lubes, and it's not too thick like Vaseline. It's easier to clean off your crotch than Vaseline, just keep it away from fabrics it will stain. If you jerk off sitting on a leather chair or sofa it will wipe off easily, but put a towel down before you jerk off on cloth or fabric. You can also use it for anal fun, just don't use it on toys that forbid oil based lubes. I've got a glass dildo and a stainless steel one, so Albolene is fine. It's good for dry skin too, my job makes my hands very dry, and using Albolene as a hand cream works wonders (just use a tiny amount on damp skin after washing your hands).