Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

News Remains of missing child identified by Grandfather, but...

NEW YORK (AP) – The grandfather of a missing Georgia boy said Thursday the child’s remains were found buried at a desert compound in New Mexico, months after his mother reported that he had disappeared with his father, who had said he wanted to perform an exorcism on the child.

Abdul-ghani Wahhaj’s remains were discovered Monday on what would have been his fourth birthday. He had been reported missing in December from Jonesboro, Georgia, near Atlanta.

The search for the boy led authorities to New Mexico last week, where a child’s remains were found in a ramshackle compound shielded by old tires, wooden pallets and an earthen wall studded with broken glass.
    fox28spokane.com/grandfather-remains-at-new-mexico-compound-are-missing-boy/

Same story but with a slight twist...

In a video posted Thursday on Facebook, mosque spokesman Ali Abdul-Karim Judan called the case a “domestic situation” and vehemently denied it had anything to do with extremism.

“None of the charges had anything to do with anybody teaching anybody shooting to commit acts of terrorism or to go in and shoot up any school,” he said. “Because it’s a Muslim and the circumstances that are surrounding their situation, they want to change the narrative.”

The elder Wahhaj said all 11 of the children, ages 1 to 15, were either his biological grandchildren or members of his family through marriage.

“I’m very concerned with the condition of my grandchildren,” he said.

He said he didn’t understand why his son had taken the family and disappeared into the desert, but suggested a psychiatric disorder was to blame.

“My son can be maybe a little bit extreme,” he said, though he added that he never thought he was extreme enough to kill anyone. “High-strung,” he said.
    https://apnews.com/b2d26511bc484ad9829fa41b58871480

What do you take away from this story? Is me just sharing this story here hate speach?
    "Love me or hate me, both are in my favour."

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Remains of missing child identified by Grandfather, but...

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    Is me just sharing this story here hate speach?
    No, because they are not your words, but it does indicate your ongoing opinions of Muslims.
    "It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it." - Steven Wright

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is all very sad, the only good thing being the search led to the discovery of other children held captive a few days ago,

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    No, because they are not your words, but it does indicate your ongoing opinions of Muslims.
    My ongoing opinions of muslims? Why not my ongoing opinions of terrorists? Or home grown terrorists?
    "Love me or hate me, both are in my favour."

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Only you know what your motive is when you post a story or comment.

But the takeaway here is that apparently a man with mental health issues kidnapped his son, took his new wife and sisters and children out into the middle of the desert to hide.

And of course, with no proof at all, the Alt-right spin machine has pushed a story out there about the starving kids being trained to shoot up schools.

As Cormac notes, thank goodness the search for the missing young boy led to finding the other children.

Now we will need to wait until the case is heard.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Much sorrow for the dead child and for the starving children who were found.

There are crazies the world over, and sometimes, right in our midst.

I pray they will have a much better future than past, and that the New Mexico Children, Youth & Family Department doesn't fail them as miserably as it has so many children in that state. There is just one horror story after another there.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Is me just sharing this story here hate speach?
    Technically, no, but it was so clearly written in a manner of "Ooooo look at these crazy violent Muslims being violent and crazy again." wink wink nudge nudge. Do I think you would've shared this story if they were Irish or Italian Cathoic or WASPS? Fuck no. I know for a fact you wouldn't have and your post history proves that beyond any reasonable doubt. every single time you've ever spoken about any acts of violence or extremism it was a Muslim or middle-eastern perp. every. single. time. patterns don't happen on accident and this one is so consistent you could set your watch to it. I actually read about this story early this morning and my first thought was "One of the gals on JUB is going to break her fingers to be the first one to type up a thread about this." It was either gonna be one other person, or you. Lo and behold....

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Wow. I'm flattered 😁. But that doesn't change the facts.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Wow. I'm flattered ��. But that doesn't change the facts.
    No. But it does shed light on them. The truth without context can be twisted into a lie, a common deception tactic for... certain people.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

New Mexico is a relatively poor state. Less money for child services or law enforcement.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

New Mexico is one of the poorest states in the union, and one of the most corrupt. The state is actually funded for a lot more child service workers, but they want to underpay them, so the positions go unfilled. Every year, the budget goes underspent because the governor and the legislature play games and allocate money that doesn't get spent.

Children die as a result. Dia de los muertos indeed is fittingly celebrated there.

The news media loves to play out child scandals and deaths with great pathos, and laws are passed named in honor of children the State neglected, all to no effect, much like the school shooting cycle in the national media. How shocking. How tragic. How 24/7 for three days. Oh, look, something shiny over there!
    Last edited by NotHardUp1; August 11th, 2018 at 07:01 AM.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm so disheartened that a man can wisk away a dozen male children to a compound in the middle of the desert and train them to committ mass murder in schools in America, yet that angle doesn't get the proper press coverage it deserves. I wonder how often this is going on? Imagine how many people/family/community members must've known about this but chose to comply.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

From what I see, the story is getting ample coverage.

And why would people/family/community members have known what was going on? Unless it was some global conspiracy that everyone was covering up? And there are hundreds of groups squatting on land all over the southwestern US getting ready for the big invasion.

Or it could have been just another mentally unstable extremist who was able to swipe his own kid from the playground and convince some others to drag their kids out into the middle of the desert to prepare for some holy war.

And I'd be more concerned that every school shooting seems to be perpetrated by an angry, nihilist white teenaged male.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm so disheartened that a man can wisk away a dozen male children to a compound in the middle of the desert and train them to committ mass murder in schools in America, yet that angle doesn't get the proper press coverage it deserves. I wonder how often this is going on? Imagine how many people/family/community members must've known about this but chose to comply.
    I don't know how much whisking was going on. The man who kidnapped his son was one of five adults living there, and we don't seem to know much about the others.

If our great threat is from weak and starved children, we don't have much to fear.

That's actually bear country up there, btw.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    And I'd be more concerned that every school shooting seems to be perpetrated by an angry, nihilist white teenaged male.
    You're not worried about a Muslim terrorist flying a plane into your house? Oh, right, probably not because those kind of attacks happen with far less frequently than, say, a white guy walking into a school with an ar15 or a nigga shootin another nigga for his sneakers.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is where I have to call a spade a spade, stop being fake. The only thing you're disheartened by is that Muslims are allowed to live and breathe in this country. A thousand white men could whisk a thousand white boys away to the Appalachians to train them on ethnic cleansing and you wouldn't halfway bat an eye. No shade but these "Look out for the scary brown people" tactics are as antiquated as they are rooted in ignorance with just a smidgen of jealously. We heard this before with jazz, marijuana, Central American immigration, Haitian immigration, pretty much any topic including a person with brown skin there's been a fear campaign waged against them, it's the first step in convincing people that they need to be exterminated. But I don't think you thought it out that far, just a lost person who fell for a gimmick that never gets old in America-- 'fear of brown people' propoganda. You'll never go broke selling it.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well at least you've made the intent of posting the story here pretty clear.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslyghetto View Post
    No. But it does shed light on them. The truth without context can be twisted into a lie, a common deception tactic for... certain people.
    People have learned much from you

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...
    if it walks like a white nationalist and quacks like a white nationalist....

And as rareboy said, at least you've been [as] transparent [as you could be] about your motives for the topic, not that it wasn't already a huge neon sign like you'd see in Vegas.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The topic was a man took 12 minors to a desert 2000 miles away from their homes to train them to conduct school shootings in America. It's pretty obvious that you two, as usual, made it into a racial thing, the same two who mock school shootings on a regular basis.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The topic was a man took 12 minors to a desert 2000 miles away from their homes to train them to conduct school shootings in America. It's pretty obvious that you two, as usual, made it into a racial thing, the same two who mock school shootings on a regular basis.
    one: mock school shootings on a regular basis? have you de-graduated from obfuscating the truth to outright lies?

two: we're getting to the heart of the matter, you're islamaphobia and fear that black people are just lying in wait at every turn waiting to make you the next victim. there are several reasons we work so hard to quell your paranoia-- first reason being a culture of fear of brown people is deadly for brown people, second reason, for your own sake, this obsession of yours isn't healthy.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct