Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,062


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    This is my memory of Paris ....

    what a downer ...

    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,749


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    yeah sort of over Paris---not that I was ever crazy for it---so many places in Europe I'd rather be.

  3. #3
    JUB Addict Zeno Lorea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marrakesh and Agadir
    Posts
    3,700


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    My memory of Paris, which I last visited this March, was the Musée Jacqmart-André and its gardens covered in snow.

    And I went there by métro without any incident, thank you very much.
    NAKED SWIMMING LESSONS IN SCHOOL, ARMY AND YMCA?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...aked-at-school

  4. #4
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,699


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    So stay off the subway. It's a walking city: beautiful architecture, splendid public art, many manicured and verdant parks of all sizes, why go underground unless you're in a hurry--and, after all, as a visitor, why are you in a hurry? Whenever I'm there, whatever the time of year, I think it's the best place I could possibly be--that's how much I love the place.
    Last edited by LatimerRd; August 9th, 2018 at 11:32 PM.

  5. #5
    coleos patentes rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    61,810


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Did you go to the Louvre?

  6. #6
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,062


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Did you go to the Louvre?
    Yes, too many people ... i don't think anything special compared with the videos i saw about the Louvre
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

  7. #7
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,062


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    So stay off the subway. It's a walking city: beautiful architecture, splendid public art, many manicured and verdant parks of all sizes, why go underground unless you're in a hurry--and, after all, as a visitor, why are you in a hurry? Whenever I'm there, whatever the time of year, I think it's the best place I could possibly be--that's how much I love the place.
    I walked almost daily in Paris.
    Nothing special after awhile.
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

  8. #8
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Aalst (Belgium)
    Posts
    101


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    That's why I stayed off the subway the last times I visited Paris & I'm planning to stay of the subway next times I'll visit Paris.

  9. #9
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,062


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas80 View Post
    That's why I stayed off the subway the last times I visited Paris & I'm planning to stay of the subway next times I'll visit Paris.
    but subway is easy to get around and faster than a car.
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

  10. #10
    Likes cock.
    ChickenGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Ramsgate, England
    Posts
    5,952


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    My first holiday abroad, with my parents, as a teenager. Paris, in the summer of 1991.

    We just did the usual tourist sights - Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Sacre Coeur, Arc de Triomphe.

    Never got in to the Louvre, it was either closed or we were late. They had just newly built the glass pyramid outside.

    We still have the home video camera footage somewhere at my dad's house.

    Personal factoid: On the long drive down to Dover we stayed overnight at Maidstone, Kent, my first time anywhere in the south of England. Exactly 26 years later, (last summer), I returned there for a few hours while I was passing by. I hoped I would recognise something or it would jog my memory, but nothing was familiar. How time passes. I could never have imagined as a teenager I would end up living away down here.

  11. #11
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    358


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    So stay off the subway. It's a walking city: beautiful architecture, splendid public art, many manicured and verdant parks of all sizes, why go underground unless you're in a hurry--and, after all, as a visitor, why are you in a hurry? Whenever I'm there, whatever the time of year, I think it's the best place I could possibly be--that's how much I love the place.
    I was there last year and didn't use the metro at all - even to get to Sacra Ceour

  12. #12
    Salt In The Wounds. Cormac135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    69,156


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    I've only been to DisneyLand Paris when i was about 10, bloody awful place.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict Zeno Lorea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marrakesh and Agadir
    Posts
    3,700


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    I once visited Paris during a subway strike when I was very young (my mother was still alive and with me). We walked everywhere. I'd use the bicycle cabs now.
    NAKED SWIMMING LESSONS IN SCHOOL, ARMY AND YMCA?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...aked-at-school

  14. #14
    Uncharted Thad1527's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Drexel Hill, PA
    Posts
    4,704
    Blog Entries
    89


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    It's been many years since my trip to Paris in 1994. But I rode the Metro and found it just like the New York and Philadelphia subways I know well.

    I walked a lot...found neighborhoods like the "fur district" where I would go if ever I wanted a mink coat. Apparently I hit all the working-class districts in the 9e & 10e.

    Yes, I got some of the Paris attitude. I was denied entry to a gay sauna! (I don't think I've ever told anyone that!) But I would return. (Not to that sauna, though.)

  15. #15
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Aalst (Belgium)
    Posts
    101


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    but subway is easy to get around and faster than a car.
    Hi Telstra, I don't know if the subway is faster than a car because I didn't take a care neither.
    Last edited by Thomas80; August 11th, 2018 at 08:53 AM.

  16. #16
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,062


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas80 View Post
    Hi Telstra, I don't know if the subway is faster than a car because I didn't take a care neither.
    I know because a car has to stop at every traffic light and hard to find a parking spot
    but the train don't
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

  17. #17
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Aalst (Belgium)
    Posts
    101


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    It had to be „I didn't take a car neither." I hope trains stop at every red traffic light too.

  18. #18
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,062


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    I was right and quite kind to Paris but
    other people said worse things and taken videos like this one:

    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

  19. #19
    JUB Addict Zeno Lorea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Marrakesh and Agadir
    Posts
    3,700


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas80 View Post
    It had to be „I didn't take a car neither." I hope trains stop at every red traffic light too.
    Subway trains whether in Paris or Antwerp, don't encounter any red stoplights

    So yes, subway trains are faster than cars in virtually every city.
    NAKED SWIMMING LESSONS IN SCHOOL, ARMY AND YMCA?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...aked-at-school

  20. #20
    Sex God RoadBike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    558


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    We went to Europe in August of 2011. We stayed in Paris for 2 days before moving on to the UK and back to Ireland. I was a French major when I started college, and to finally be in Paris and speak with the locals was very empowering. We had been in Italy before taking the train to Paris. I had studied Italian for 2 semesters just for fun. We struggled in Italy when asking for directions. I knew how to ask the questions perfectly, but missed some of the details when the Italians answered me. We got lost in Rome a number of times, but eventually got to where we wanted to go. Being able to speak French made our time in Paris a great experience. I would love to return some day.

  21. #21
    JUB Addict mikey3000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    8,471


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Disgusting. Give me Moscow, St. Petersberg, Krakow or Lviv any day.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,699


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBike View Post
    We went to Europe in August of 2011. I would love to return some day.
    7+ years since you've been to France and Italy? Far too long to have been away from both places, particularly because it's so easy and relatively inexpensive these days to do so. Impressive that you spoke French and Italian in the course of your travels. Most Anglophones don't and--when English is more and more the lingua franca--the locals really do appreciate, as I'm sure you discovered. To speak their language, even in a limited fashion, is a form of homage. "Bonjour" and "Buon giorno", "S'il vous plait" and "Per favore" go a long way in establishing rapport. Perhaps Telstra's problem was that he never bothered to say "Bonjour."

    Don't be too concerned about not being able to follow directions in Rome. From my longstanding experiences in Italy (I've lived there, have been back twice this year and am returning in another few months), walk in a bar and ask directions and you'll get three different answers, a discussion and even argument from those offering help. Fortunately in Rome, if you're in the centro storico, even when lost you'll probably find yourself wandering through some of the most interesting and beautiful streets in the world. Detto cio', that's what maps are for! Google Maps has its place, but it is not great when it comes to having a good overall picture of the larger city. I was in Parma recently, a city I had never previously visited, and while I found the combination of a regular map and Google Maps useful, had I to choose only one, I would choose the regular map.

    You need to return!
    Last edited by LatimerRd; October 19th, 2018 at 05:12 PM.

  23. #23
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,699


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    ^
    Should have written "an argument amongst those offering help."

  24. #24
    JUB Addict Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    40,062


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: This is my memory of Paris ....

    Quote Originally Posted by LatimerRd View Post
    7+ years since you've been to France and Italy? Far too long to have been away from both places, particularly because it's so easy and relatively inexpensive these days to do so. Impressive that you spoke French and Italian in the course of your travels. Most Anglophones don't and--when English is more and more the lingua franca--the locals really do appreciate, as I'm sure you discovered. To speak their language, even in a limited fashion, is a form of homage. "Bonjour" and "Buon giorno", "S'il vous plait" and "Per favore" go a long way in establishing rapport. Perhaps Telstra's problem was that he never bothered to say "Bonjour."

    Don't be too concerned about not being able to follow directions in Rome. From my longstanding experiences in Italy (I've lived there, have been back twice this year and am returning in another few months), walk in a bar and ask directions and you'll get three different answers, a discussion and even argument from those offering help. Fortunately in Rome, if you're in the centro storico, even when lost you'll probably find yourself wandering through some of the most interesting and beautiful streets in the world. Detto cio', that's what maps are for! Google Maps has its place, but it is not great when it comes to having a good overall picture of the larger city. I was in Parma recently, a city I had never previously visited, and while I found the combination of a regular map and Google Maps useful, had I to choose only one, I would choose the regular map.

    You need to return!
    Lol, human behavior are basically the same everywhere and i didn't have enough "problem"
    "Hello" is good enough ...
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •