Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Berlin gay fetish scene advice

    Hi all

    I'm heading to Berlin in November for a weekend with my partner and want some advice on the best places to go
    both into the fetish scene rubber, leather, latex and generally pretty open minded.

    wheres the best places/bars/clubs
    any events?

    we will be staying in the axel hotel in schonenberg

    We have been before and generally just goto action bar

    Would be good to get some advice though from a local or experienced traveller there ?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,628


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Berlin gay fetish scene advice

    Commenting to find out too

  3. #3
    Virgin Dio8851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Posts
    16


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Berlin gay fetish scene advice

    Hi, I've been to Berlin several times now and I am a club addicted. I am not a local actually, since I am Italian but I hope this post will help you as well!

    In my opinion, the best place to visit, in order to get a classic Berlin gay fetish vibe is Lab.Oratory within Berghain building in Friedrichshain.

    In Schöneberg you will find plenty of bars and clubs and local residents are nice and polite. They will help you to find what you are looking for. You can also find usefull guide these folliwing guides:

    https://www.travelgay.com/destinatio...ny/gay-berlin/

    https://berlin.gaycities.com/

    Hope you will enjoy your vacation in my favorite city in the world!
    ...WhatEverOnMy...

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Berlin gay fetish scene advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dio8851 View Post
    Hi, I've been to Berlin several times now and I am a club addicted. I am not a local actually, since I am Italian but I hope this post will help you as well!

    In my opinion, the best place to visit, in order to get a classic Berlin gay fetish vibe is Lab.Oratory within Berghain building in Friedrichshain.

    In Schöneberg you will find plenty of bars and clubs and local residents are nice and polite. They will help you to find what you are looking for. You can also find usefull guide these folliwing guides:

    https://www.travelgay.com/destinatio...ny/gay-berlin/

    https://berlin.gaycities.com/

    Hope you will enjoy your vacation in my favorite city in the world!
    Thanks for the reply
    We’ve heard about lab but have read so much about the strict and unpredictable door men not letting people in especially foreigners ? Have you ever occurred any of this behaviour

  5. #5
    Virgin Dio8851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Posts
    16


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Berlin gay fetish scene advice

    Quote Originally Posted by tom32s View Post
    Thanks for the reply
    We’ve heard about lab but have read so much about the strict and unpredictable door men not letting people in especially foreigners ? Have you ever occurred any of this behaviour
    It is Berghain after all! So, yep, it can happen. I mean, I've been able to pass bouncer selection, but I cannot explain how the decisional door process works. Sometimes it feels like it is actually totally random, sometimes all the rules you've learned on the internet work. There are plenty of sites that try to explain how to not get refused, but not always work.

    I am foreigner as well, but, as today, I've never been bounced off to a club in Berlin, but never say never!

    I may try to write down some advice I follow when i go clubbin' in Berlin, if you want to, but they may not apply.

    Let me know about that!
    ...WhatEverOnMy...

  6. #6
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    70


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Berlin gay fetish scene advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dio8851 View Post
    It is Berghain after all! So, yep, it can happen. I mean, I've been able to pass bouncer selection, but I cannot explain how the decisional door process works. Sometimes it feels like it is actually totally random, sometimes all the rules you've learned on the internet work. There are plenty of sites that try to explain how to not get refused, but not always work.

    I am foreigner as well, but, as today, I've never been bounced off to a club in Berlin, but never say never!

    I may try to write down some advice I follow when i go clubbin' in Berlin, if you want to, but they may not apply.

    Let me know about that!
    I'm Irish and I visit Berlin 2/3 times a year and i've never had a problem getting into The Lab. I was a bit put off by all the reports on the internet before i went for my 1st time though have to say i've been to The Lab now over 10 times and never had a problem. It's a great anything goes club. Hope you visit and enjoy....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •