Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Anybody a phallus worshiper?

Phallus worship predates most modern religions. We have a lot of evidence of it from antiquity and from cultures that still practice it today in places like India, Bhutan, and Japan. There are some efforts today to revive phallus worship as it was in pre-Christian Europe and while that movement is slow to grow, it is gaining a bit of traction.

I'm curious to know if anyone here considers themselves to be a phallus worshiper or being someone who is interested in the crossroads of spirituality and eroticism.

Orientation
    Straight

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Anybody a phallus worshiper?

It may predate modern religions but the oldest religion was the worship of the Divine Mother. In the earliest human sites all representation of the Divine was Feminine. It was only later when Masculine Divine figures came in but then they were subordinate to the Great Mother. Of course Patriarchy took hold of religion and the Divine Mother was promoted as second to these Male Gods. Finally we have a complete masculinization of religion with the Abrahamic religions with their completely masculine god and angels.

Virgin
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I know many out there. Im a painter and sculptor and got several commissions in the past for phallic statues, from sculptural wax to ebony, stone and bronze.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2sides.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	1272557
    here's one based on an ancient Herculanean pendant, I made this in bronze. I bet the guy kisses it before going to bed. I hope so

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by understall007 View Post
    I know many out there. Im a painter and sculptor and got several commissions in the past for phallic statues, from sculptural wax to ebony, stone and bronze.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2sides.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	1272557
    here's one based on an ancient Herculanean pendant, I made this in bronze. I bet the guy kisses it before going to bed. I hope so
    It warms my heart to know there are others out there. I hope to meet them one day!

I really love that piece you did! I'm a big fan of Hercules and have been reading about his cult in "ancient" Greece and Rome. I love the idea of a fascinus done in a way that models Hercules himself. Really brilliant!

Virgin
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

thanks, Im also glad someone likes them. I really liked sculpting cocks but people look to me like Im a weird guy (which I am but u know what I mean).
    I stopped making them because they took so much time and I still have to make stuff that someone would like and but. Still, hearing that there are more people out there who are proud of the cock and worship it, makes me happy I could be very wrong but not many see in the cock more than just something they could suck or shove up their hole.

Here some other examples.
    I made a little (legal/recycled) ivory pendant of a man grabbing strongly his cock.
    Another is a piece of chess in ebony.
    And another ivory pendant inspired by the Celtic designs. It's not utterly obvious but if you have an eye for it, you can detect its presence.

I see I can only attach 5 pics to a post, I'll make another

Have you got any stories about art/mystic phallus-es youve seen or dreamed of?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	1272652

Name:	002.jpg 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	1272653

Name:	003.jpg 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	1272654

Name:	004.jpg 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	1272655

Name:	008.jpg 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	1272656

Virgin
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Name:	dirty001.jpg 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	1272662

Name:	phal001.jpg 
Size:	63.5 KB 
ID:	1272664

Name:	cufs002.jpg 
Size:	223.9 KB 
ID:	1272665

Name:	cufs003.jpg 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	1272666

Name:	kingscorpion001.jpg 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	1272669

Virgin
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Name:	kingscorpion002.jpg 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	1272670

Name:	kingscorpion003.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	1272671

FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    It may predate modern religions but the oldest religion was the worship of the Divine Mother. In the earliest human sites all representation of the Divine was Feminine. It was only later when Masculine Divine figures came in but then they were subordinate to the Great Mother. Of course Patriarchy took hold of religion and the Divine Mother was promoted as second to these Male Gods. Finally we have a complete masculinization of religion with the Abrahamic religions with their completely masculine god and angels.
    In earliest "human" sites, the religious depictions were animistic, and you have no idea what kind of religions existed everywhere in pre-history.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

Virgin
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Beau, I think most people use the word religion in a broader, contemporary sense. I talked to guys who, by using that word, meant source of adulation, source of inspiration, subject of meditation, source of getting strength from, stuff like that. One of my religions is Mae West ;-)
    Probably scholars and folk who crave attention try to display their knowledge and label terms. As you say, nobody can ever know how was represented in society and the human mind what we these days call religion. But who gives a fuck what the caveman thought? Nice to know where we come from and learn from the past but when we go in such uncertain territories, we end up nowhere. Why did they paint lions on the cave walls? Your guess is as good as mine.