Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    "Repent, Harlequin!" TickTockMan's Avatar
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Do you have a detailed idea of what you would want your life to be like?

I have been thinking of writing the details down for myself for a couple years so I can check them later and see what if any thing had changed.
    "I yearn for the day when soul transplants come to be."

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Do you have a detailed idea of what you would want your life to be like?

Nah I'm not much for existential thought.

Old Man Jay Is UnLoveable 72-Jay's Avatar
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well I have my ideas as far as a... dream house/dream Life/ideal boyfriend/etc

But as far as any 'real life' plans/ideas/etc... nope, don't have none. I'm also old and don't ever expect anything to change. I pretty much figure that I'll just end up living/suffering out however many years life gives me.

too late... Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Not a all. I feel my will only exists as a comic-relief sidekick that nobody takes seriously and my life is half over anyway.

but... I'm renting a room here in Stuttgart, getting a job, moving back to the Amsterdam region in November, celebrate my ex-lover's 40-th 50-th birthday.
    then 'll try to find something to do that pays the rent and will finally enable me to pay off my student debt and save money. Finish with my late lover's business.

The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the fucking big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die.
    Last edited by Harke the Boeotarch; July 14th, 2018 at 05:18 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

At this point, I know what my life has been like.

I have various scenarios for how my final 10 to 15 years will pan out and plans for how to deal with most of these.

But life hardly ever happens in the way that you might picture.

"Repent, Harlequin!" TickTockMan's Avatar
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by 72-Jay View Post
    Well I have my ideas as far as a... dream house/dream Life/ideal boyfriend/etc

I meant that stuff and the small stuff. I often think about my dream house, but also the landscaping and extra plug ins. I think about all the "useless" kitchen gadgets I would like to have. My dream home library and what books I would have. My dream wood workshop fitted to work with my disabilities.
    "I yearn for the day when soul transplants come to be."

Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have a love that makes me breathe and envelopes me when we make love. I hope this goes on forever. I would want this hope fulfilled.
    Basic math: There are so many apples in the bushel... Reality: Some of us are picking apples we cannot afford. - ballcaphair

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No.
    "That's how I live my life
    I take it as it comes
    And I find the hidden love
    When it's pouring down on me
    In my mind I see the rocking horse inside the tree"

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I used to have dreams, but they didn't exactly come about. I thought I would go to college, get married, buy a house in the suburbs, have children, buy a new car every 3 years, vacation every year, and live happily ever after. One of my hobbies is drawing house plans and I have drawn many different versions of my dream house. But this dream hasn't materialized and I have never built my dream house. To start with I turned out to be gay, so I didn't fall in love and didn't have children. I did, however, finally go to college, but didn't finish, and I did live in the suburbs, but in my parents house. I did buy an empty lot in the suburbs and did buy an apartment condo (to rent out) in the suburbs, so the real estate that I did own for a time was in the suburbs. Every car I have bought was new when I bought it, but I have kept them many years more than three before replacing them. Surprisingly, I have travelled much more than I ever expected, partially because I was saving money by living with my parents. I am retired now and don't have any real plans for the future except to live.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

"To start with I turned out to be gay, so I didn't fall in love and didn't have children."

Why not? Gay guys fall in love and have families all the time.
    "Love me or hate me, both are in my favour."

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Also, I never made enough money to support a family. I barely made enough to support myself.

too late... Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Rickrock View Post
    Also, I never made enough money to support a family. I barely made enough to support myself.
    Don't be too hard on yourself.