Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Mueller Indicts 12 more Russian Intelligence officers.

There you have it.

I'm listening to Rosenstein live. It is pretty damning. Trump is not going to be able to meet with Putin and say that Russia had nothing to do with trying to influence the 2016 elections.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Mueller Indicts 12 more Russian Intelligence officers.

"We Have Only Just Begun."

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The full indictment.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.ne...indictment.pdf

Amazingly (or Not), even after Trump was notified the indictments were coming, he still referred to the Mueller investigation as a 'Witch Hunt'.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Part of the strategy was to hit local markets in swing states with disinformation under the guise of local news sources that would sway more voters.

https://www.npr.org/2018/07/12/62808...mpaign=organic

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Calls are coming in from all over for the Donald to cancel his meeting with Putin and return to the US

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...a-attacked-us/

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ For those 'in the know' on this subject, how close would his refusal to cancel the meeting and his refusal to challenge Putin come to 'treason'?
    Everything I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    There you have it.

I'm listening to Rosenstein live. It is pretty damning. Trump is not going to be able to meet with Putin and say that Russia had nothing to do with trying to influence the 2016 elections.
    Giuliani is already calling for an end of the investigation. Sounds like he is afraid his client is next.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

House Republicans are attempting to either dismiss or impeach Rosenstein

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...its-dangerous/

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This needs to be fixed. The government is very, very broken.

In mourning for America.
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Chicago!! (A big city, but my country is DYING!)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

THIS IS A FUCKING **WAR** DECLARED AGAINST THE UNITED STATES, and all those who are abetting and enabling it are committing TREASON.
    "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." -The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
    If you think that fertilized eggs are PEOPLE, and refugees AREN'T, *YOU* are the problem.
    Make, for a man, a fire - and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man afire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying. - Terry Pratchett

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by smokeshadow View Post

The people that need to be removed are those clowns that were conducting that "grilling" of Strzok. What an embarrassment they were. Supposed questions, were long, meandering, self serving harangues filled with insults and character assassination. When Strzok attempted to answer questions, the Republican doing the questioning at the time, interrupted him at will with more repetitious insults and bloviating. Just a disgraceful display. For the Republicans to attempt to fire Rosenstein at this point would be a monumental mistake.
    Last edited by swmjck; July 14th, 2018 at 02:24 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by smokeshadow View Post

I think that day has passed.

I have to think that at this stage, there is no chance of shutting the investigation down or removing any of the principal players.

Or at least I would hope there is no chance.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ Indeed. People are not often indicted for NOT committing a crime.

The orange fox is confidently forging ahead, certain that the hounds nipping at his heals will be removed from the hunt. There IS a witch hunt, but it's Trump's 'people' who are doing it.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So, Trump admitted to Russian hacking, but he said it was all Obama's fault. The hacking, he claims, was done on Obama's time, not his own.

Just when you don't think you'll be surprised by something he says, well... Surprise!!

I mean, seriously, of course it was on Obama's watch. Russia certainly wouldn't have meddled in the election AFTER it was done. Isn't that the whole point of the investigation?

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/indictment...-politics.html

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Our Clown-in-Chief, true to form, is blaming Obama for Russian hacking. http://https://www.cbsnews.com/news/...blaming-obama/ and now he'll have to apologize to Putin, a personal POTUS hero, and the man that got him elected for any offense to the Russian People. This is getting more and more bizarre. Radio shows yesterday pointing out Trumps now much more interesting speech where he says, "Russia, if you are listening.....release those 30,000 missing emails...." And so they did in less than an hour. WTF? Now, he plans to continue on to his historic summit with the bastard. The Presidency is broken, the Administration is full of morally bankrupt incompetents, as well. This blatant and unprovoked attack on our political system to assure that their boy got into the Oval Office is intolerable. BUTT...and he is a big BUTT....the Russians knew and he knew and his family and his campaign knew that he had Putin's support. Most of them met with foreign agents to gain more dirt to discredit the opposition. The Republicans on the Hill are dumping on an FBI agent's emails about Trump to what end, it isn't clear. Subpoena'd the guy who was waiting for an invite to testify. Grandstanding. Howling about the Witch Hunt, even as it is no longer a "speculation" that a foreign power somehow in bed with POTUS influenced the election. They should be passing a resolution to bid him back to the US in a special joint session of Congress, followed by a condemnation and sanctioning the Russians in the strongest possible terms such that Putin would cancel. Ironically, the GOP, in their campaign to make America Great Again think bending over to take it up the ass from the Russia and Putin is no biggie. We love American, hate our allies....but really don't see Russian walking all over us and stealing the Presidency for THEIR Candidate....Donald J. Trump(sky) ....as an issue. We're not broken. We're hopeless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images (4).jpg  
    Last edited by Dystopian; July 14th, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Well, I know why he didn't hop on a plane and get his ass back home when his administration begged him to do so after the new indictments. He was out playing golf at one of his luxury resorts in Scotland.

Who pays for the security? It's going to be quite the bill what with all those snipers hidden around the entire course.

As Fagin once said, "You've got to pick a pocket or two."

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Well, I know why he didn't hop on a plane and get his ass back home when his administration begged him to do so after the new indictments. He was out playing golf at one of his luxury resorts in Scotland.

Who pays for the security? It's going to be quite the bill what with all those snipers hidden around the entire course.

As Fagin once said, "You've got to pick a pocket or two."
    Scotland has to foot the 5.8 million dollar bill for the security although they are apparently asking Britain to pony up.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    Our Clown-in-Chief, true to form, is blaming Obama for Russian hacking. http://https://www.cbsnews.com/news/...blaming-obama/ and now he'll have to apologize to Putin, a personal POTUS hero, and the man that got him elected for any offense to the Russian People. This is getting more and more bizarre. Radio shows yesterday pointing out Trumps now much more interesting speech where he says, "Russia, if you are listening.....release those 30,000 missing emails...." And so they did in less than an hour. WTF? Now, he plans to continue on to his historic summit with the bastard. The Presidency is broken, the Administration is full of morally bankrupt incompetents, as well. This blatant and unprovoked attack on our political system to assure that their boy got into the Oval Office is intolerable. BUTT...and he is a big BUTT....the Russians knew and he knew and his family and his campaign knew that he had Putin's support. Most of them met with foreign agents to gain more dirt to discredit the opposition. The Republicans on the Hill are dumping on an FBI agent's emails about Trump to what end, it isn't clear. Subpoena'd the guy who was waiting for an invite to testify. Grandstanding. Howling about the Witch Hunt, even as it is no longer a "speculation" that a foreign power somehow in bed with POTUS influenced the election. They should be passing a resolution to bid him back to the US in a special joint session of Congress, followed by a condemnation and sanctioning the Russians in the strongest possible terms such that Putin would cancel. Ironically, the GOP, in their campaign to make America Great Again think bending over to take it up the ass from the Russia and Putin is no biggie. We love American, hate our allies....but really don't see Russian walking all over us and stealing the Presidency for THEIR Candidate....Donald J. Trump(sky) ....as an issue. We're not broken. We're hopeless.
    If you think Putin is truly the reason Trump was elected, and this mindset is a true reflection of the Democratic Party's mindset, then nothing has been learned about 2016.

I would propose having the very same election over again and see if the result would be any different. Any takers?
    Telling it like it is.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    If you think Putin is truly the reason Trump was elected, and this mindset is a true reflection of the Democratic Party's mindset, then nothing has been learned about 2016.

I would propose having the very same election over again and see if the result would be any different. Any takers?
    Putin isn't the only reason Trump was elected, but he and his cronies (i.e. 'meddlers') certainly helped Trump's cause. And you still seem completely oblivious that Clinton Got More Votes!!!! You shouldn't be proud of this destructive loser becoming president, something I'm told is one of the reasons the Electoral College was created to prevent.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Putin isn't the only reason Trump was elected, but he and his cronies (i.e. 'meddlers') certainly helped Trump's cause. And you still seem completely oblivious that Clinton Got More Votes!!!! You shouldn't be proud of this destructive loser becoming president, something I'm told is one of the reasons the Electoral College was created to prevent.
    The argument about his opponent receiving more votes. It doesn't matter. That is not how candidates become elected President in the U.S. Until that is changed, which it doesn't appear it will any time soon, then it is a moot talking point.

Does anyone want to go on record today and say if the same election were held over again today with the Electoral College, would the result be different, given Trump's decent approval rating at the moment?

I am just stating the blunt truth, the Independents, who put candidates in office, don't care about Russian interference as they are not buying that social media sites swayed the election. So continuing to pound the pavement with "Russia","Russia", "Russia" is only turning people further and further away from the Demoratic party as it is coming across as sour grapes, especially given the obvious cheating that occurred in the DNC Primaries.

I feel like the DNC and the GOP have switched places and these are the same types of things we saw out of the GOP when Obama was in office. No clear message or platform at the center of the spotlight ... rather just bitch and moan about the sitting President.
    Last edited by MystikWizard; July 15th, 2018 at 12:30 PM.
    Telling it like it is.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

In a minute. Not on;y would Hillary take the popular vote....she'd take the electoral college as well.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Absolutely, positively would love a do over. No way this country elects this buffoon again, the electorate could not be this stupid twice.
    Last edited by swmjck; July 15th, 2018 at 04:10 PM.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    In a minute. Not on;y would Hillary take the popular vote....she'd take the electoral college as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by swmjck View Post
    Absolutely, positively would love a do over. No way this country elects this buffoon again, the electorate could not be this stupid twice.
    You are not getting it, unfortunately. Whereas I have not seen data from 2018, there was this that was released in November of 2017.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8ae2a8b051a4

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41839706

Americans are concerned with end results ... not the BS distractions. Russia is viewed as one of those BS distractions.
    Last edited by MystikWizard; July 15th, 2018 at 04:50 PM.
    Telling it like it is.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ I couldn't read the Post article (it blocks me from reading and demands I subscribe), but I could read the BBC site. Did you read it?

The professor uses 13 "keys" to predict elections. They focus on the incumbent party, and cover the economy, scandal, the candidates' charisma, and other areas.

It is "very difficult" to call an early, hypothetical election, Professor Lichtman says. For example: one of his "keys" is the mid-term elections, which haven't happened yet.

But he says things aren't looking good for the president, with a lack of significant achievements and "scandals piling up", although the economy is currently a positive.

Mr Trump himself is also a drag on his chances, he says. "The very, very negative personal ratings would count against him."

The professor also downplays the importance of his opponent. "Only one of my 13 keys has anything to do with the opposing candidate," he says.

He thinks the scandals are so great, he wrote a book predicting Mr Trump's impeachment. Does he stand by that?

"You bet I'm standing by it," he says.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It is undeniable that Secretary Clinton fucked up badly and we are all paying the price. She misread the "deplorables" and the potential of the disastrous email debacle. Had she addressed the emails...why, how, to what end...whether she was sorry or defended her personal server with a credible position...but to ignore it was stupid. As it turns out, it wasn't secure from the Russians, was it? She missed the sense of being forgotten that was key issue to blue collar/Christian whites in critical states. Talk about sexual fluidity, immigration, gun control in an intelligent focused manner (that Donald couldn't) with a clear plan to bring us together while putting a reassuring salve on the perceived threats to the social order. Meet Donald issue for issue, but in a structured, clear and inclusive manner. She is capable of that. She's fucking smart, controlled, experienced.... If we all had it to do over again, we would.....Hillary, Melania and the rest of the country experiencing Trumpsky. The greater point is well taken. The DNC, hacked or not, did not have a message to all of America. Hillary had the liberals, slam dunk, but failed to address the devoted Bernie faction. She could have included them, as well....and WON. All she had to do was expand her net to address the problems and fears of blue collar and all of working America. Ironically, this should be HER base. But she failed to see the importance of a WOMAN being aware of the social and economic plight of the lower middle class and addressing it. Bernie would have been the better candidate. He would have met Trumpsky's foolish, impulsive and cruel style with frankness, intelligence and a plan for the working class.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ I couldn't read the Post article (it blocks me from reading and demands I subscribe), but I could read the BBC site. Did you read it?
    Yes I did. Did you read the entire thing? Multiple conclusions to be drawn from the data which addressed my question of a redo of Clinton vs Trump.

Verdict 2: Trump would beat Clinton, but could lose to a different Democrat

The Trafalgar Group - a small polling firm from Atlanta, Georgia - didn't just forecast Trump's win. They forecast the margin.

So, one year on, how would a rematch go?

"If it's the same match-up, I don't think there's any question," says Robert Cahaly, the group's senior strategist. "Trump would win again."
    Last edited by MystikWizard; July 15th, 2018 at 07:03 PM.
    Telling it like it is.

"Repent, Harlequin!" TickTockMan's Avatar
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I am just stating the blunt truth, the Independents, who put candidates in office, don't care about Russian interference as they are not buying that social media sites swayed the election. So continuing to pound the pavement with "Russia","Russia", "Russia" is only turning people further and further away from the Demoratic party as it is coming across as sour grapes, especially given the obvious cheating that occurred in the DNC Primaries.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37112064_10160848862950556_4924191188958838784_n.jpg  
    "I yearn for the day when soul transplants come to be."

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

unless Mueller puts a stake in the heart of this crazy ass monster---clearly and absolutely---we are stuck with him---feckless Dems offer little to fight such evil---the fact that the clown only entertains 38% of the country with his dog and pony show---and it is enough to keep him in power says a lot about our democratic system.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I am no fan of Hillary and the DNC establishment, but there is not even a debate in intelligence circles over how deeply the Russians at the very least wanted to totally screw around with our electoral process and institutions, being behind both right and left promoting sites and very likely later in the game put their efforts to prop up Donald Trump. This is a position we should never be in again, under any circumstances. I see what the GOP has given us, and though I want the Democrats to be more assertively progressive, especially on certain core values promoted since FDR. I never want to see Hillary run again, and I believe the party elders in the Dem establishment are now well past their shelf life for the most part... too insular, corporate and entitled and should just gracefully get out of the way.... but we cannot inflict more of the GOP and their agenda against the vast majority of Americans... from medical care to education to the environment to consumer law to workers and the poor to civil rights and liberties, now possiblygetting the rubber stamp of the Supreme Court once Brett Kavanaugh gets in(horrible on most things...civil liberties, privacy and expansive presidential powers already being noted and challenged, thankfully, even in his own party with Senator Rand Paul expressing deep concern and skepticism).

Next stop, Ruth Bader Ginsburg 84,and Stephen Breyer, who will be 80 when the Court returns for its next session. How long can they hold out, prevent a conservative supermajority leaving only Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan, fortunately still relatively young for the court. Those who just continually point their fingers at the Dem establishment, who minimize and scoff at just how toxic the GOP has become under Trump(though overall they've been on a downward trajectory since the 80s) just baffle me. Do the American people deserve hell or can you get your heads out of your as long enough to come to your senses, if you have any left?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

You are not getting it, unfortunately. Whereas I have not seen data from 2018, there was this that was released in November of 2017.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.8ae2a8b051a4

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41839706

Americans are concerned with end results ... not the BS distractions. Russia is viewed as one of those BS distractions.
    You aren't getting it.

When I was growing up, Watergate was one of those 'distractions'.

Again. You come off sounding like a troll for Vlad when you deflect and distract in an attempt to diminish the reality that the US has effectively brought indictments against the Russian state for influencing the elections.