Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It happens here in Canuckistan too.

I am rather upset this evening.

We were just leaving the parking lot of the Shopper's Drug Mart and there were two lovely Sikh men at the bus stop. One of them inadvertently turned and glanced a passing guy who looked like he had just escaped from the Ozarks.

The meth addict cousin fucker (hopefully you have the picture) just went in on the guy who had bumped him and started shouting abuse.

I jumped out of the car and ran around to make sure that he didn't get any more violent and he backed off from the confrontation.

It is troubling that the new conservative Ontario government has been using some dog-whistle language about 'illegal' immigrants ( which these guys so obviously weren't).

I apologized for the guy because I think there were definitely some mental health issues there...but I just feel dirty tonight.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: It happens here in Canuckistan too.

Horrible story, you should have drove into him.

Sadly this has happened a lot following the Brexit vote, it seems to have given people the green light to act like cunts.

too late... Harke the Boeotarch's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

How do you know those guys weren't simply waiting for their connection to show up with the Tina for their trio?

Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    The meth addict cousin fucker (hopefully you have the picture) just went in on the guy who had bumped him and started shouting abuse.
    Were Terrance and Phillip involved?
    Last edited by Harke the Boeotarch; July 11th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The meth addict cousin fucker (hopefully you have the picture)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harke the Boeotarch View Post
    Were Terrance and Phillip involved?
    From that description, I think he was referring to the Windsors, or at least some royal descendant of Victoria and Albert.

You just can't get any more incestuous than royals.

Such a noble calling, racing to defend one subcultural group so one can race to an international forum to disparage another. How could that possibly dilute the message of championing respect and equality? Go figure.
    Last edited by NotHardUp1; July 11th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.
    CHAMPAGNE! Champagne for EVERYONE!!!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by NotHardUp1 View Post
    Such a noble calling, racing to defend one subcultural group so one can race to an international forum to disparage another. How could that possibly dilute the message of championing respect and equality? Go figure.
    Indeed. I will accept that the Sikhs were attacked for no particular reason and I will accept that the perpetrator was a white man of dubious character or else he would not have acted in such manner. But when one party is guilty and the other party is innocent. Their ethnicity is immaterial.

rareboy, how would you describe black-on-black violence in similar terms?
    NAKED SWIMMING LESSONS IN SCHOOL, ARMY AND YMCA?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...aked-at-school

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by NotHardUp1 View Post
    From that description, I think he was referring to the Windsors, or at least some royal descendant of Victoria and Albert.

You just can't get any more incestuous than royals.

If meth head, cousin fucking losers from Trashistan are a race, I apologize.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If meth head, cousin fucking losers from Trashistan are a race, I apologize.
    Is it that bad there?

Diana Davison mentions a neighborhood in Vancouver (Down-town Eastside) in this video about the Cologne Rape-army which is a complete mess. She calls it "The Toilet Bowl of Canada".

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This video has absolutely no bearing on Canada. The problem in the part of Vancouver she refers to is addiction. Particularly among aboriginal people who have been marginalized because of an imperialist British system of reservations.

Nope. The Trashistan that I am referring to is populated by third or fourth generation descendants of the colonists, who because of the arrogance of elevating ignorance and embracing racism and white nationalism...usually while existing on public assistance, have lots of time to trumpet their hatred of all those who they think must be stealing the jobs in teaching, chemical research and engineering that they never had the intellect or the desire to study for.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This video has absolutely no bearing on Canada. The problem in the part of Vancouver she refers to is addiction. Particularly among aboriginal people who have been marginalized because of an imperialist British system of reservations.
    So, unlike white people they don't carry a shred of responsibility for their own lives?

Nope. The Trashistan that I am referring to is populated by third or fourth generation descendants of the colonists, who because of the arrogance of elevating ignorance and embracing racism and white nationalism...usually while existing on public assistance, have lots of time to trumpet their hatred of all those who they think must be stealing the jobs in teaching, chemical research and engineering that they never had the intellect or the desire to study for.
    That one carried the 'chemical research' a bit far methinks.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

So, unlike white people they don't carry a shred of responsibility for their own lives?

Being a white European with extremely limited knowledge of aboriginal culture, physiology and genetics or colonial history in Canada, you may not understand all the nuances of this situation.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ A simple "No", would have sufficed.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ But the answer isn't 'No'.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Being a white European with extremely limited knowledge of aboriginal culture, physiology and genetics or colonial history in Canada, you may not understand all the nuances of this situation.
    I may not know my Eskimo from my Aleut, but I recognize white baloney when I read it...

Ruminating
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

but I recognize white baloney when I read it...
    Most of us do. Most.
    Last edited by sixthson; July 12th, 2018 at 06:24 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I may not know my Eskimo from my Aleut, but I recognize white baloney when I read it...
    Well, having grown up literally on the edge of Six Nations reservation, having studied the conditions and the outcomes of the First Nations treaties...and having worked with aboriginal communities on issues of health and social services for about 35 years...let's just say that I know the subject better than an isolated Dutch boy with racist tendencies might.

But we digress. While I didn't make this thread on-topic, it wasn't my intention to get into a discussion of the issues of aboriginal peoples across Canada. We can do that in another thread.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ If one is a racist for wanting to hold Native Americans and White folks to the same standard, one is as much a racist as Martin Luther King.

Sex God
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ If one is a racist for wanting to hold Native Americans and White folks to the same standard, one is as much a racist as Martin Luther King.
    I'm sorry how did we get here?

I don't understand why you brought these up? ŏ_Ȏ
    ⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by SeaCore View Post
    I'm sorry how did we get here?

I don't understand why you brought these up? ŏ_Ȏ
    Because some native tribal populations have genetic issues with alcoholism, for instance, that do not exist in white European populations. They can lack a protective variant that would lessen the likelihood of addiction to alcohol. There is evidence evidence of the genetic component of alcoholism. It is why we often see addiction to alcohol running through generations of families. Native bands were genetically closed relatively speaking, so in the one big extended family, there can be a much higher likelihood of alcohol addiction.

The evolution of metabolism has been much different for european, middle eastern and Asian populations. We see it in the high rates of type 2 diabetes among native bands who have had only a few hundred years to adapt to a diet that we have had literally millenia to adapt to.

I have worked with health care professionals who have spent considerable time investigating these factors as well as other environmental factors that have resulted in very high addiction rates in First Nation populations in Canada.

A final word on the standards we hold people to.

White imperial Europeans are the result of centuries and centuries of societal evolution based on certain precepts of our relationship to one another as individuals and as communities. Native peoples have a much different sense of the order of the world and society. When we stripped them of their land and way of life, we left them adrift. And we see this with populations we've conquered and left behind all around the world. And I don't need a Dutch white nationalist to lecture me on his Boerish views.
    Last edited by rareboy; July 12th, 2018 at 09:55 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Again though, this has sweet fuck all to do with a couple of Sikh men being physically accosted by some guy with a boulder on his shoulder.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

/\ I do see somewhat of a connection, though, as both 'topics' deal with the ramifications of culture clash.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yeah, smells like liberal, left wing, b.s. to me too.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

What are the root cause of all this ?
    Its all about dysfunctional families pass down generation to generations.
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

Sex God
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Okay. I think I understand now.

So Harke, would it be fair to say that you're attempting to critique Rare on their treatment of people of different ethnicities and are pointing out how it appears to be inconsistent; namely favoring minorities? It seems you feel that all things being equal the issues plaguing that part of Vancouver should warrant similar unfavorable opinions towards the Aboriginal population that Rare does not appear to be exhibiting. Thereby you feel Rare isn't being consistent and possibly racist.

I don't think it's an inconsistency though. Rare would probably agree that all things being equal they would have a similar problem regardless of the race but their contention is that they don't consider all things as being equal. Their argument seems to be there are circumstances not being considered. Because it's not as if the Aboriginal population has had the same amount of time as the White population to cultivate social and economic wealth; they were actively discriminated against and were denied opportunity. In addition their claim may be that the addiction problems plaguing the Aboriginals were initiated by and because of the White population.

Do you both feel I understood that adequately?
    ⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by SeaCore View Post
    Do you both feel I understood that adequately?
    Felt the need to react in this way because the set of 'values' that rareboy and a far too large part of the Western World seems to subscribe to is inherently inconsistent.

They reject racism while claiming to uphold equality and then turn around and introduce all kinds of historically and biologically uncalled for discriminatory policies.
    They waste no time in pointing out what they see as inconsistencies in other peoples values, but are not actually able to defend them without resorting to name-calling in the tackiest fashion.
    These people have set up our societies with people who hate us simply for who we are and pretend they are champions of the values of equality and open-mindedness.

It's not a victimless crime.

Not saying that rareboy is wrong about native Canadians being victims. I simply do not subscribe to his point of view on matters of diversity and equality, and I think my stance has been vindicated by the goings on in Western Europe for the past 20 years.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Are you still on about this?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Widower

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ Always.

Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I am rather upset this evening.

We were just leaving the parking lot of the Shopper's Drug Mart and there were two lovely Sikh men at the bus stop. One of them inadvertently turned and glanced a passing guy who looked like he had just escaped from the Ozarks.

I jumped out of the car and ran around to make sure that he didn't get any more violent and he backed off from the confrontation.

It is troubling that the new conservative Ontario government has been using some dog-whistle language about 'illegal' immigrants ( which these guys so obviously weren't).

I apologized for the guy because I think there were definitely some mental health issues there...but I just feel dirty tonight.
    Thank you for stepping in to help but please let's not apologize for the behaviour of others. One time a homeless guy with mental health issues took a run at me, just randomly, on my way back up to the office after a break. I (who have never touched anyone before and had no idea really what to do) just kind of deflected him to the side and his momentum helped carry him into the floor. I was glad that the building security were right there to deal with him at that point. But the thing is nobody owed me an apology just because a person with mental problems had a freak-out. I don't know how to feel dirty about doing the right thing.
    Policing tone and getting shit done!

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Are you still on about this?
    And by its very nature, your comment of "Canuckistan" is VERY derogatory and racist. And you call everyone else racist? Not cool, man.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by mikey3000 View Post
    And by its very nature, your comment of "Canuckistan" is VERY derogatory and racist. And you call everyone else racist? Not cool, man.
    Yeah Mikey, that'd be it.

It must be exhausting to be you.