Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: fem questions

  1. #1
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    308


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    fem questions

    One of my best friends of twenty years and I "got together" sexually about two years ago, after my divorce. He took advantage of the situation, making a bold move, which I eagerly and gladly accepted....truthfully I was hoping would happen.

    He's very dominant, and I am very submissive and our sexual chemistry is off-the-charts strong. I don't just "enjoy" doing things to turn him, on...I feel a RESPONSIBILITY to turn him on. Naturally, I make sure to be very clean, lubed, & neatly plugged for him...that goes without saying. For fun I went shopping one day and visited Victoria Secret...and later donned some slutty panties for him, driving him off- the - charts wild.

    For fun I mentioned a few other "what if" feminine things like wigs, slutty girl clothes, and make up...shit like that..which he would LOVE. The problem is this fem shit is totally new to me and I know jack shit about it. (I am very happy being male, I'm not trans, but playing pretend is fun) My goal is to someday surprise him all "passable" hot, and femmed out. I don't know how to achieve this, though. (I never in a million years thought I'd be into anything like this) I figure I'd need help from a real female, one who is sympathetic to the cause.

    He always makes me feel very OWNED and feminine, and I feel I should dress the part for him. Does anyone have any advice or comments?

  2. #2
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    308


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: fem questions

    maybe I should have titled this "crossdressing for HIM."

  3. #3
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    606


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: fem questions

    I'm not sure how familiar you are with the different types of drag, but there's one type called 'fish' drag which aims to make the queen look as much like a woman as possible. It might be worthwhile to look into the make-up they do on youtube. Contouring to make your face more feminine would probably give you the strongest effect.
    Looking into wigs would probably also take your game to a whole new level. Though you'd specifically want to look into how to put on a wig and make it stay during sex. I'm certain you'd either be able to find tutorials or people you could ask directly.

    Boob contouring is thing too. Dunno how well that'd go over but it might be worth trying.

    Have you asked your partner about what else they'd like to see? Femininity is super subjective so general suggestions might not apply to your partner's image of what femininity is.
    ⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅⣀⣤⣶⣿⣯⣅

  4. #4
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    308


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: fem questions

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaCore View Post
    I'm not sure how familiar you are with the different types of drag, but there's one type called 'fish' drag which aims to make the queen look as much like a woman as possible. It might be worthwhile to look into the make-up they do on youtube. Contouring to make your face more feminine would probably give you the strongest effect.
    Looking into wigs would probably also take your game to a whole new level. Though you'd specifically want to look into how to put on a wig and make it stay during sex. I'm certain you'd either be able to find tutorials or people you could ask directly.

    Boob contouring is thing too. Dunno how well that'd go over but it might be worth trying.

    Have you asked your partner about what else they'd like to see? Femininity is super subjective so general suggestions might not apply to your partner's image of what femininity is.
    I'm not familiar with ANY of this, honestly. This is new territory. "Boob contouring?" I'm not into anything permanent. He likes when I do girly things for him, and I.... really love doing it.

  5. #5
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    154


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: fem questions

    Im not familiar with any of this either and I WOULD LOVE to have done this for the man I was seeing back in the days. I just had so much fun having sex it never would have occurred to me to do this. Thinking back on it I think I would know exactly what to do. I would look at female porn stars and emulate how they dress slutty and buy what they have on. From the tight short dresses to down to the thongs they wear. Just look at them and imagine yourself in her shoes. What they wear, would it turn you on wearing it? Get the dresses as slutty and as tight as you can get it to expose your "curves" and tease the shit out of him. The thought of doing this is turning me on! Im a complete bottom and I would TOTALLY FEM OUT! Id say, use your imagination and fem out and wing it till you get it right. You'll eventually find your style and so will he! Good luck and let us know what you came up with! I'm rooting for you!!!

  6. #6
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    308


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: fem questions

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguyincali View Post
    Im not familiar with any of this either and I WOULD LOVE to have done this for the man I was seeing back in the days. I just had so much fun having sex it never would have occurred to me to do this. Thinking back on it I think I would know exactly what to do. I would look at female porn stars and emulate how they dress slutty and buy what they have on. From the tight short dresses to down to the thongs they wear. Just look at them and imagine yourself in her shoes. What they wear, would it turn you on wearing it? Get the dresses as slutty and as tight as you can get it to expose your "curves" and tease the shit out of him. The thought of doing this is turning me on! Im a complete bottom and I would TOTALLY FEM OUT! Id say, use your imagination and fem out and wing it till you get it right. You'll eventually find your style and so will he! Good luck and let us know what you came up with! I'm rooting for you!!!
    Yep. Bingo. Slowly introducing more. I like making it a surprise.Yes of course it turns me on and makes me feel so female.
    Last edited by novastar; August 23rd, 2018 at 11:32 PM.

  7. #7
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    154


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: fem questions

    Quote Originally Posted by novastar View Post
    Yep. Bingo. Slowly introducing more. I like making it a surprise.Yes of course it turns me on and makes me feel so female.
    I'm so jealous, I wish I would be in your spot. It sounds like so much fun that cannot be had in a straight relationship. I miss my experimental days.

  8. #8
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    308


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: fem questions

    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguyincali View Post
    I'm so jealous, I wish I would be in your spot. It sounds like so much fun that cannot be had in a straight relationship. I miss my experimental days.
    Yep. Its an intense rush for me and Turn on for him. Im glad it turns him on because ive been increasingly enjoying getting girly for him. I wish i had a female friend who could help. Being called "baby girl" makes me melt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •