Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Tyler and Caleb's National Forest Encounter

I went over and picked up Caleb one Saturday morning, on what was gonna turn out to be the craziest day of our lives. We're kinda two country boys in the city. We're best buds, growing up together. Well, it was country when we were kids, but the city kind of grew out. I just got my new truck, and we're gonna take it out into the national forest for some fun and hell-raisin', away from the city.

"I heard of a place where there's a spring out there," Caleb said across breakfast at the Country Inn. "Hardly nobody knows about it, and maybe we can skinny dip!"

"Cool!" I knew the place because I went there once as a kid with my family.

Just then Caleb's cell rang. From the way he was talking, I knew it was his girl. I picked up bits and pieces about some dance somewhere. His girl and my girl are real tight, and before I knew it, Caleb handed me the phone.

"Hey, Tyler! There's this line dancing they're having tonight at Deliverance Second Baptist Church." Yeah, it was my girl. "We want you boys to come along with us."

"I'm not sure, baby. Me and Caleb's going into the National Forest. It's gonna be late by the time we get back tonight, and we'll be beat."

But no use arguing, our girls had it set, and they'll put us in the doghouse for months if we don't do something they say.

"Tyler, I don't wanna go to that stupid church dance," Caleb said, after we hung up the phone. "They'll just serve cookies and nonalcoholic punch."

"My Daddy told me that in his day, that church said you were going to hell for dancing! And you know what else that means? Being in church is gonna make the girls feel like they wanna be good, so no pussy tonight!"

Our breakfasts came out. "Steak and eggs," the waitress said, as she put the plate in front of me, "and ham and eggs," as she placed Caleb's plate in front of him. "And of course, the Country Inn famous big biscuits and gravy, and cheese grits for two big growing boys!"

To give you an idea of how big the biscuits and gravy was, they came on separate full-sized plates. And why do women talk like that about us being growing boys, even though neither of us have grown one lick since high school?

"More coffee?"

"Sure."

Our breakfasts filled up our bellies real good, and both me and Caleb had to take a shit, and we went into adjacent stalls.

"Tyler, why is there a hole in the wall?" Yep, Caleb can be that clueless.

"That's there so faggots use them to stick their dicks through and suck each other!" came a stranger's voice from inside the restroom.

"That's sick!'

I told him, "That's a glory hole, Caleb. Don't embarrass yourself!"

"Tell the restaurant so they can close it up!" came the stranger's reply. "We don't need no sick perverts around here."

We got on the road. It sure felt good to drive deep in the country on the two-lane, nothing but miles and miles of woods around us. No crowds, no people, no strangers disgusted over glory holes, no girls hassling us about dances that are no fun.

"Soon the cell signal's gonna drop out, if it hasn't already."

Caleb confirmed, "My phone says no signal. Tyler, I think we're free!"

Some time later Caleb pointed. "Turn down this road."

"You sure?"

"Pretty sure."

Coming out of Caleb's mouth, I've learned that "pretty sure" means I'm not so sure. The road got narrower.

"Are you sure this is the right road to the springs? We haven't passed another car in over five miles!"

"I think so, Tyler!"

Soon the pavement turned to gravel, and finally to a dirt track. Yeah, we're lost. But that's half the fun of being out with your best bud. You just take whatever life throws at you, and we always seem to come out OK, no matter what.

I stopped the truck and we got out. A light breeze whispered through the pines above us.

"You hear that, Caleb?"

"What? I don't hear nothin'."

"Exactly! You don't hear the roar of city traffic out here!"

"Let's take some selfies of us out here, Tyler."

"That sounds kind of boring."

"Yeah, I know! Let's take a picture of our asses, and send it to our girlfriends!"

"Cool! We'll send it out when we get back in range of the signal!"

Caleb set his phone on the selfie stick behind us, and we dropped our pants and mooned for the pics.

"Hey, let's take one more!"

We were just two country boys out in the country, having fun. We had no clue that our lives were about to change forever.

"Stay right where you are!"

I heard the gruff voice behind us as the barrel of a rifle came into view.

TO BE CONTINUED

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Tyler and Caleb's National Forest Encounter

WOW! Great beginning! Can't wait for the next installment!

The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

"Stay right where you are!"

I heard the gruff voice behind us as the barrel of a rifle came into view. Two men who looked like Mormon polygamists or Duck Dynasty family members, take your pick, with unkempt beards clear down to their waists, stood behind us.

"Don't move! I really like what I see," barked the first man, as he held his rifle next to my head, then next to Caleb's head, and finally settled on letting it point in the air halfway between us. He was a big man, with brown beard, probably in his 30s, The second man also held a rifle. He wasn't pointing it at us, but could instantly raise it if we gave the other guy any trouble. This man was older, probably around 60, a bit slimmer, and his beard was white to dull gray.

"Nice ass!" The first man said, running his palm over mine, and then did the same thing to Caleb. If a guy ever did that to me or Caleb, we'd punch his lights out. But we were helpless. He continued to rub his hands over both our asses, and actually caressing our butt cheeks, and grabbing the hunks of our globes.

Suddenly he slapped Caleb's ass, hard, making him gasp involuntarily. Next he hit my butt cheeks, causing me quick pain.

"Feel these boys' asses, Paw!"

The older man took the invitation, feeling both our asses. "Them's real nice, Bubba!"

Next thing I know, some young punk came running up, waving a pistol. He was young, about 18-20, baby-faced, what my sister would call "cute as fuck." As it soon became apparent, his elevator "didn't go all the way to the top," and that made him all the more dangerous.

He pointed the pistol right at my temple, with his finger on the trigger, twitching. I thought I was dead. Thoughts of Caleb having to get through this ordeal without me came through my mind.

The punk then pointed his gun at Caleb's head, with that itchy finger, and I'm thinking "Oh God, no!"

"Jimmy Bob, put that thing down!" bellowed Bubba. "We wanna fuck 'em, not kill them!"

The young man waved the pistol around with the carelessness of a kid with a toy. "Hey, we got some gay boys here? We gonna do some gay boys?" he kept repeating in his Southern drawl.

"I want some straight boys," Paw said. "Straight boys are tight, if you get my drift."

Bubba gave a wicked laugh.

But it seemed these inbreds were intent on humiliating us. Bubba got down behind me, spread my ass cheeks apart, and started licking my asshole. It kind of felt good-- no, I can't think like that!"

"You!" Bubba yelled at Caleb. "Stick you finger in his asshole!"

Caleb, having no choice to obey, reached over. I felt my friend's finger enter me.

"Wiggle it in there!. Now, shove it in deeper!"

I couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of my best buddy invading me like this.

In the meantime, Bubba was licking out Caleb's asshole. And yep. I get ordered to give him the finger fuck. The men stood back and watched us, laughing evilly.

"Sniff your fingers!" I inhaled Caleb's stink, as he did the same to mine.

"Now, stick your fingers in your mouth and taste 'em!" The unfamiliar funk of another man's ass filled my mouth.

But Jimmy Bob's reign of terror wasn't through. "Let's see if them's gay boys!" he said. "Kiss each other on the lips!" the punk commanded, as he waved his pistol around our heads dangerously.

What could we do? Real men never kiss, even your best friend. Reluctantly, I let my lips touch Caleb's.

"Kiss like you love each other! Put some tongue into it!"

I felt my buddy's tongue enter my mouth, as my tongue entered his. I thought we were doing a decent job, but apparently it wasn't good enough for Jimmy Bob.

"Kiss each other deeper!" he commanded as he almost twirled the gun around our heads.

"Put that gun down!" yelled Paw.

"I want you to slobber on each other!"

Suddenly Bubba slapped the pistol out of Jimmy Bob's hand.

"BAM!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Now, you've got me wanting even more!
    Great chapter!

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yes, interesting so far.

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm invested

********* JUB Moderator
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

A great start to an unexpected adventure! Thanks - I give it five stars!

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

"BAM!"

That pistol went off right between mine and Caleb's heads as it fell into the flatbed of my truck.

"Jesus fucking Christ!!!"

The action totally stopped. I wasn't hit. instinctively I looked over at Caleb. He looked scared as shit, but wasn't hit, thank God. Everyone was looking around. We slowly realized nobody was shot. There the gun lay, with a bullet hole in the far side of the frame of the truck.

I became aware of my heart beating, so hard it hurt, as I exhaled.

After a few moments, Bubba yelled, "Jimmy Bob, go get that possum grease. I think we got a couple of virgins here!"

"I got it right here!" Jimmy Bob replied, and lifted a can that looked like sterno.

"Good thinking!"

Both Caleb and me kind of looked over our shoulders and saw Bubba drop his pants, revealing the hardest dick I ever saw since that weird punk pretended to piss into the campfire one night a couple of years back. He showed off this big rock-hard thing in front of ten guys and no chicks. He jumped in his truck and hightailed it out of there just as the whole group of guys was about to beat the shit out of him for that.

"Jimmy Bob, slap some of that possum grease on me."

Jimmy Bob took a big gob of possum grease out of the can, whatever that is-- something told me I really didn't want to know-- and slathered it all over Bubba's cock, which curved upward and tapered toward the head, and he kept jacking on it like he wanted to get him off.

"That's enough, Jimmy Bob."

The younger man stopped playing with his older brother Bubba's cock, if that was what the relationship was, and grabbed and fondled his big old low-hanging balls, and kissed him on the forehead.

Paw dropped his pants, revealing a hard cock that pointed downward at the end.

"Jimmy Bob, give some of that to your Paw."

The boy obeyed, taking a big goop of possum grease and jacked on Paw's cock with it.

Bubba came up and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my torso. He smelled vaguely like graham crackers. I felt his hot breath on my face as said, "It's your wedding night, you gonna lose your virginity, pretty boy!"

I felt Bubba's cock move up and down my crack, looking for the hole. The head entered my sphincter, and just at the moment I allowed myself to think this ain't going to be too bad, he suddenly impaled me with the whole length, making me gasp. I felt like I had been stabbed. Caleb looked at me, horrified.

Bubba thrust forward and back, forward and back, hard! Damn, the fucking pain was unbearable. Something in my head told me, "Don't resist, baby, don't resist!"

I looked over and saw Paw standing behind Caleb, and watched as the old man's cock entered his asshole. My friend gasped as he got penetrated, and then started to get fucked.

"Jimmy Bob," ordered Bubba. "Make sure these boys feel ree-el good!"

The boy sat between me and Caleb, facing us, back against the body of my truck. I felt him engulf my dick and suck on it. C'mon, don't get hard, you can't enjoy it! Straight guys don't like other guys sucking their dicks!

Jimmy Bob quickly won the battle. He got me as stiff as I had ever been, and boy, did his mouth feel good! Even Bubba's thrusts didn't hurt quite so bad, as I found myself enjoy getting sucked, over the protests of my mind.

Then Jimmy Bob sucked on Caleb's dick, and got him quickly boned up. I felt strangely glad to see that his dick responded to Jimmy Bob's mouth like mine did.

There we were, me getting fucked by Bubba, Caleb getting fucked by Paw, and Jimmy Bob sucking both of us.

"Paw, let's switch. I wanna try that other pretty boy's ass."

They did, and I watched as Bubba savagely impaled Caleb, causing him to whimper slightly. Paw got behind me, and it still hurt pretty bad when he entered. He had an odor about him somewhere between old garlic and burned electrical wiring. But at least he didn't slam me as hard as Bubba. Jimmy Bob kept sucking our straight boy dicks, giving them unfamiliar pleasure.

"Let's switch again, Paw!. I think I like that boy Tyler's ass!"

The two men switched again, and again I felt the pain of Bubba invading my ass, as Paw retook Caleb.

But Jimmy Bob sucked me real good. I couldn't believe how he worked me up. Oh, God, Jimmy Bob, don't do this, you can't make me do this. I can't cum from another guy, oh please…

I felt my cock explode in that cracker boy's mouth. Not just cum, but take all my energy kind of cum, cum like the hottest, sleaziest whore makes you cum.

Just then Bubba grabbed me real tight. "Oh shit!" he cried, as I felt his hot, inbred semen fill my ass. "Man, you're a good fuck!"

By now Jimmy Bob was sucking on Caleb, who proved to be as helpless as I was against the stimulation of that boy's mouth, as he came. I could see his body orgasming, as the suction pulled Jimmy Bob's cheeks in, as he eagerly swallowed all that my buddy offered him.

"I'm gonna cum!" Paw pumped his hillbilly seed in my buddy, then collapsed.

Soon Bubba was ready to go again, and this time he wanted to fuck Caleb. I could feel for him, as the inbred plundered his anal canal. Paw came up behind me, but he was still in his refractory period, so I felt him rub his soft penis across my asshole. Bubba pumped his second load into Caleb, who I know was glad for that to end.

Then Jimmy Bob stood up, and he kissed both Caleb and me more tenderly than the sweetest girl. He definitely got that tongue in both our mouths.

"You boys suck dick?" he asked like it was a question, but we knew it wasn't in these circumstances.

Next thing I know, me, Jimmy Bob and Caleb were all laying in the flatbed of my truck, kissing and embracing and cuddling, as we stripped Jimmy Bob naked. We licked the head of his penis, which leaked lots of pre-cum, and sucked on it. Damn, we did everything to him. We kissed his face, laid our heads on the skinny boy's chest, sucked his cock, sucked his balls, even slapped his ass some.

"Jesus, I'm gonna cum!'"

We both licked around his cock as Jimmy Bob shot a gusher clear over his head, in his face, chest, belly, and made a mess everywhere.

"You suck good dick. You must be gay boys!" Jimmy Bob couldn't let go of that idea. Both me and Caleb kissed him, and licked the cum off his face, chest, belly and cock (how did we know how to do that?)".

Somehow we discovered that Jimmy Bob was ticklish. Very ticklish. incredibly ticklish. Caleb and me pounced on him, showing him no mercy as we made him laugh helplessly. The older men did nothing but watched, amused, as we somewhat released our pent--up tensions on him.

Just then two dogs, Sadie and Tickler, ran out of the woods. They were coon dogs, with big, floppy ears, and uncertain lineage. The two dogs came up and sniffed me and Caleb, wagging their tails, then extended their heads for petting. They were sweet dogs, even though their owners were real sons of bitches. But there was a problem. Being way out in the woods like this, their hides were filled with ticks. That's where Tickler got his name, the inbreds told us.

"Tyler, we need to get these dogs treatment for these ticks."

I nodded. Being country boys, we both have a soft spot for dogs.

Bubba and Paw let me and Caleb drive away, leaning on their rifles, after Jimmy Bob made us promise to bring back the tick treatment for Sadie and Tickler.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hot, very hot...

********* JUB Moderator
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for an exciting new chapter!