Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

a new day of accountability? disgraced Baltimore cops sentences to 18 and 25 years in prison

It isn't often that you see cops face this amount of prison time as the past year has seen several skate on raping minors and receiving light sentences and in at least one case not even having to register as a sex offender. For those of you living under a rock this has been a tumultuous year for the notoriously corrupy Baltimore PD, a year that began with dozens of officers admitting to carrying toy guns to plant on people in case the shoot an unarmed person.

This sentencing [and, hopefully, a thorough review of all cases handled by the offending officers but I won't hold my breath] could set a never before seen precedent where the boys in blue are actually, get this, held responsible for their behavior. it's a novel idea but given america's growing police state culture it could still be just a wet dream for the time being.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...606-story.html

The sentence handed down by U.S. District Judge Catherine C. Blake was five years less than the maximum possible term under Jenkins’ plea agreement. Prosecutors had asked that Jenkins, 37, of Middle River, receive the maximum sentence.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Leo Wise said the harm inflicted by Jenkins was “immeasurable,” walking through how he stole drugs on a “near-daily basis” for years and encouraged and helped his squad carry out robberies while bilking taxpayers for unworked overtime pay.

Jenkins sobbed during an apology that stretched for several minutes, his voice cracking throughout.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: a new day of accountability? disgraced Baltimore cops sentences to 18 and 25 years in prison

Sure, someone else signed his pay slips, but he kept the money.

(Just between you and me, they both looked like thugs.)
    Everything I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: a new day of accountability? disgraced Baltimore cops sentences to 18 and 25 years in prison

Most of the large city police forces are as corrupt as any other mafia.

It will take repeated cases and more civilian oversight to fix this problem.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Most of the large city police forces are as corrupt as any other mafia.

It will take repeated cases and more civilian oversight to fix this problem.
    On guard...
    See how beautiful we are and blessed, too. Together we are excellent.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Can say that I experienced the corruptness of the Baltimore City Police Department personally. Lost all respect for them.
    Telling it like it is.

In mourning for America.
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Chicago!! (A big city, but my country is DYING!)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Oh, yipe...I hope you got out of it all OK and that the worst was a big hassle, but that's still highly inappropriate.
    "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." -The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
    If you think that fertilized eggs are PEOPLE, and refugees AREN'T, *YOU* are the problem.
    Make, for a man, a fire - and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man afire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying. - Terry Pratchett

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    Can say that I experienced the corruptness of the Baltimore City Police Department personally. Lost all respect for them.
    If you ever had respect for them in the first place, you weren't paying attention.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    Oh, yipe...I hope you got out of it all OK and that the worst was a big hassle, but that's still highly inappropriate.
    You know what's funny? I almost kinda-sorta started to fall for the "much ado about nothing" "these are isolated incidents most cops iz gud" chorus until a member here introduced me to a facebook group about police oversight and the sheer volume of videos and news stories about everything from corruption to dishonesty to civil rights violations and murder is absolutely staggering, this is an epidemic. In one video a deputy actually tries to steal evidence from a defense attorney's folder right in the fucking court room as the defense attorney is talking to the judge. He walks up, tugs at a paper on the folder and leaves it hanging out, calls another officer over, hands him the paper and dude leaves the court with it. What. The. entire. Fuck?

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    Truth be told I was in Fells Point (not sure if you are familiar with Baltimore, but a drinking area), and had about 5 mixed drinks over the span of 4 hours at this bar ... with food and two large glasses of water. Went out to my vehicle and was driving along the cobblestone area where I was stopped ... not because I made any swerves or anything suspicious with my vehicle, but because I was showing expired stickers on my tags.

I had actually renewed my registration, but forgot about the stickers in the mail and was pulled over for that.

At this point, the police asked me if I had anything to drink as he mentioned he could small a strong odor of alcohol from my breath. Keep in mind he was speaking from my passenger window which was rolled down less than halfway ... and he was about 6 ft. away from me. I had a normal conversation no different than anything else, nothing wrong with my eyes, etc.

Unfortunately, whereas I should have remained silent, I indicated I had two light beers, which I pointed out was well under the legal limit of .08 here. At that point I began recording, but that was all I needed to say and he asked me to get out of the car to perform a sobriety test. I refused that and his field breathalyzer.

He then indicated I needed to come back to the station, wrote up a police report that I smelled of alcohol, had slurred speech, and was stumbling. Absolute 100% lies and I think my phone would have proved I was not stumbling and had normal conversation.

I refused to take the station breathalyzer, as well. I don't know what it would have come up as and didn't want to chance it. It is doubtful it would have been above the legal limit after the duration of time that passed, a full stomach, and water. I was most upset at his fabricating the police report and absolutely nothing I did ... other than being at the wrong place at the wrong time, resulted in this happening.

I am on a PBJ at the moment, as what did me in was admitting I had anything to drink whatsoever, which even though does not necessarily constitute a DUI, but can result in a less-serious DWI (as I learned later). We mine as well just say that having 1 or more drinks is illegal as opposed to even saying .08 is a "legal limit".
    Last edited by MystikWizard; July 4th, 2018 at 05:19 PM.
    Telling it like it is.