Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ben's Fresh Start

Hi everyone. I got a bit inspired so here is a new story. I hope you enjoy it and any comments would be much appreciated! I am moving soon so there may be some delays with posting but hopefully not for too long. Enjoy!

Ben’s Fresh Start

Chapter 1

I had just graduated from college and decided it was time for a fresh start. My name is Ben and I was determined to use my degree in a new city to have a new life and live for the first time away from living with or near my family. We had a close relationship but I always felt that to have a boyfriend I would need to live on my own. Also moving from a small town that was near my college to a big city would mean that no one would know me here unless I chose to get to know them. Also, less judgement for being gay.

Coming out at 18 to my family was easy because they took it well. It was the judgement from neighbours I could not take. I knew people from my schooling would judge me but I thought that would blow over. I always seemed to be a source of gossip and that would not bother me for a short amount of time but it just seemed to go on and on. Also, jobs related to my Journalism degree were pretty scarce nearby. Now was the time to move on to something new and possibly for the better.

The flight to my new home was uneventful and my belongings were transported there safely. I had rented a small apartment and I had decided to dip into my savings from my job at a small bookstore that I had during college to live off while I looked for my first writing job outside of my college internship. I had an internship at a local paper during the end of my college career. I had enjoyed it immensely and could not wait to find paid work as a writer. First though I wanted to make some new friends and with any luck a boyfriend.

Within a week I was settled in and started to slowly sending out resumes to as many places as I could think of. I did not know anyone in my new city so I signed up for a local gay social club as a way to get to know some new people. They had a movie night organized for a few days later so I registered my interest and spent the time till then getting to know my new neighbourhood. Everyone I encountered so far had been friendly and I hoped this club would help me come out of my shell. I had been suffering from anxiety for many years so I was a bit nervous about meeting so many new people. I was certain it was the right thing to do however as I always found that my anxiety was able to be kept under control once I had been in the new social setting and got my bearings.

Movie night came around and I started getting excited for my evening out. We were all having dinner at a Italian restaurant that had great reviews then we were going to see Hereditary. When I had registered my interest they let me know that not all members were going only ones who liked horror. I was ok with that and hoped to make friends with people who enjoyed this type of movie as much as I did. At last it was time to head out on what would hopefully be a night of fun where I made some new friends and really jumped into my new life.

To be continued…

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Ben's Fresh Start

Great start, Matt! Looking forward to reading more!

The Three Musketeers... Bashful, Chrisglass, and Ronboy!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by ronboy View Post
    Great start, Matt! Looking forward to reading more!
    Thanks ronboy!

********* JUB Moderator
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Welcome to the story board - your opening episode promises an intriguing story will unfold!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks Autolycus and to everyone who read chapter 1! Here is chapter 2 and I hope you like it!

Chapter 2

I arrived at the restaurant a bit early so I walked around for a while then went to the entrance. I saw the organizer Trey and some other members arrive. I recognised him from the picture on the social club’s website. Trey was blonde with nice brown eyes and about 30 years old. I had always wanted to dye my black hair blonde but had never had the courage. He saw me and waved. I went over and introduced myself.

“Hi, I’m Ben.”

“Hi Ben its nice to meet you I’m Trey. You coming in with us?”

I nodded and we headed in. The place was called George’s Italian Restauraunt and I was glad we had a reservation as it was packed. Walking to the back we sat down and Trey introduced me to the group.

“Hi everyone, today we have a new member. This is Ben.”

Everyone said hello then Trey introduced them all.

“Ben this is Tom, Harry, Jake, Robert and Sam.”

I said hello and we all decided what we wanted to eat. I ordered a pepperoni pizza and a coke. Then I turned to Trey who was next to me and started tentatively talking to him.

“Thanks for letting me join this outing on such short notice.”

“No problem. We are always happy to have new members.”

I smiled at him and he smiled back. I explained how my anxiety had made me nervous to come. Trey said that it did not show and we started to discuss the movie we were going to see tonight. I was excited because I had heard the rave reviews. Trey was a bit nervous because of how scary it was supposed to be and jokingly said he would have to hold my hand. I said that would be alright and again we smiled at each other.

The group were all talking about the movie and I joined in. They seemed like a nice bunch of guys and I decided it had been a good idea to come. Our food arrived and my pizza was delicious. Not much was talked about during the meal but soon enough everyone was finished and once we had all paid we left the restaurant. The theatre was next door so we all paid Trey when he gave us the tickets and headed into the theatre. After our earlier conversation I noticed that Trey sat next to me which I took as a good sign that I might get to hold his hand.

The lights dimmed soon after we sat down and once we are through the trailers and ads the movie finally started. It was a good movie and Trey who was next to me grasped my hand half way through the movie. I guess he was a bit scared because he held my hand for the rest of the movie. I didn’t mind as he was very handsome and I think I had started to develop a bit of a crush on him. The movie ended and as we were walking out Trey turned to me.

“Thanks for comforting me. That was one of the scariest movie’s I have seen!”

“Thats ok! I am glad I was able to comfort you!”

We smiled at each other and as we said our goodbyes, Trey gave me his cell phone number. I said thanks and asked if he would ever want to get dinner just the two of us. His face lit up and said to text or call and we would arrange to do something. I headed to the car. The night had gone well and I was excited to see where things went with Trey. He seemed like a sweet guy and was exactly my type. I decided to wait a few days and text him to see when he was free for dinner. For the first time in my life I did not know what was going to happen next and this was exciting. It had been a night to remember and I hoped to have many more nights like it with Trey.

To be continued…

********* JUB Moderator
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for the update

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Autolycus View Post
    Thanks for the update
    Thanks for the comment Autolycus!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Chapter 3 will be delayed as I am moving in the next few days. Thanks again to everyone who has read my first 2 chapters and sorry for the delay!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

After a busy few days moving I had some time to write today so here is chapter 3! Enjoy!

Chapter 3

The next few days I started to focus on my job hunt more. I dropped my resume at the 3 papers in the city and called offices of a few magazines. After that effort I decided to set up my first date with Trey. We texted back and forth and decided on dinner that Thursday. It was Tuesday so I had some time to pick a place for dinner. I had a craving for Chinese so I looked up places and found a nice local small place that I thought would be perfect for our date. I texted him the name of the place and he said it was a good one as he had been there before.

A local magazine about city life called and told me that they did not have any junior positions that I would be suitable for going at the moment. This was disappointing but I had applied to plenty of other places so I was not too worried. The next few days passed quickly and soon enough it was Thursday morning. I was excited and nervous about my date that night. It was nice to think of going on a date where I would not be judged by my peers but I also wanted it to go well which was why I was nervous. I spent the day relaxing and got all dressed up just after sunset.

Trey had said to meet out the front of the restaurant so I parked nearby and walked to the front of the place. Trey was waiting for me with a big smile on his face and after saying hi and a hug we went in.

We started talking as we looked at the menu’s. Trey had lived in the city his whole life. I told him about coming from a small town and the struggle with peoples opinions about my sexuality. He said that would not be a problem here and if it was he would have words with them. I thought it was nice he was so protective of me even though we had just met. I would soon learn that this was just the kind of person Trey was. I was right about his age, he was 30. I told him I was only 22 and he said that my age did not matter to him.

After ordering he thanked me for comforting him during the movie the other night and reached for my hand again. I would never have dared hold his hand where I used to live but after what he had said about the area I didn’t hesitate. Next we talked of interests and what we each did for a living. I told him I was a journalist and he said that he was an up and coming artist. I said I would have to see some of his paintings some time and he said that he would like that.

“Thanks for coming tonight” I said.

“No problem, I don’t meet guys often as cute as you!” he said.

I blushed and he squeezed my hand.

It turned out we had a lot of interests and hobbies in common. We both liked going to the movies as often as we could and reading. I said that I liked to go for walks when I felt a bit of anxiety or just needed to exercise. He said he would join me the next time if he was free. I impulsively gave him a peck on the cheek and he said that he would have to find more ways of getting me to kiss him. I went all red again and he laughed.

“You seem to do that a lot around me.” he said.

“I guess its obvious then that you know how much I am into you.”
    As soon as I said that he leaned his head in and kissed me hard on the mouth. I kissed back and we kept going for a few minutes until the waiter came with our food. I was a bit embarrassed but the waiter did not seem to care that he had found us kissing. Thankfully the table was there so no one could see that I had a huge boner. Trey said that he hoped he was not being rude but he was pretty hungry and asked if we could continue our previous activity later. I said that of course we could and we both started eating.

The food was delicious and both of us ate till we were full. There was not much food left so we said no to taking home leftovers. We both went to pay the bill but he stopped me.

“You are new in town and without a job so let me get this.” he said.

“Thanks!”

He paid and we walked out.

“Mind if I come over to your place for a while?” he said.

“Sure! Follow me.”

I went to my car and got in. Once he had started his car I pulled out and he followed me the short distance home. As we were driving I was thinking that I usually did not have sex on the first date but I might have to make an exception for Trey. Not that I felt pressured but I had never wanted someone so badly in my life.

To be continued…

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Keep up the good work, Matt!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Keep up the good work, Matt!
    Thanks ronboy! I will try to have Chapter 4 out later this week.

********* JUB Moderator
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Your story is progressing nicely - looking forward to Chapter 4!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Your story is progressing nicely - looking forward to Chapter 4!
    Thanks Autolycus!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Here is chapter 4! Thanks to everyone who commented or read chapter 3 and I hope chapter 4 gets you as horny as I got when writing it!

Chapter 4

Soon enough we reached my home and I unlocked the door. As soon as we were inside Trey grabbed me and started kissing me passionately. I could feel that he was hard as he pushed me down onto the couch. I asked him if he wanted that taken care of. He said that only if that is what I really wanted. I said yes and unzipped his pants. Once I pulled his underwear down his huge boner sprung out and I got to work. Trey started to moan and I deep throated his delicious cock.

“Fuck yes Ben! Keep going!” he shouted.

I kept going, savouring the pre-cum that was leaking. I was in heaven. I kept sucking for another 5 minutes and gradually Trey started sliding his cock in and out of my mouth.

He started going faster. I took this to mean I would soon get to taste his seed and sure enough 30 seconds later he yelled out:

“Oh fuckkkkk! I’m gonna cum!!!!!”

I took his whole cock and felt his cum start to pump down my throat. I swallowed it all and Trey collapsed on the couch next to me, a satisfied smile on his face.

“Your such a great cocksucker Ben!” he said.

“Thanks! Would you mind if I fucked you? I am so horny!”

I blushed.

“I thought you would never ask! Where’s your bed?”

I took his hand and led him to my bedroom.

Trey bent over the side of the bed and spread his huge ass wide for me. I was in heaven!

“Fuck me as hard as you can!”

I needed no more encouragement and got to work.

I hurriedly undressed and put on a condom. (I had optimistically bought some the last time I went grocery shopping.) I slowly entered him with my raging boner, only going a bit in at a time as I did not want to hurt him. Once I was fully inside him he started to moan. I took this as a sign of encouragement and started to slide in and out of him. By the sounds each of us were making we were both driving each other crazy. I slide my cock in and out faster and faster till I was pounding his big ass! Not long after that I started to cum. As I started he started to cum again too! I came inside him as he shot loads of cum all over my sheets. Once I was done I pulled out and lay on the bed. He joined me soon after. Trey asked for the condom. I wondered why until he said he was “thirsty”. Once I pulled it off my cock he grabbed it off me and drank my seed. He had the biggest smile on his face and kissed me, sharing my cum with me.

We kissed for a few minutes and fell asleep covered in each others cum. I had shared another memorable night with Trey and could not wait to share many more with him in the future!

To be continued...
    Last edited by Matt89; July 11th, 2018 at 01:27 AM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Nice! Love it, Matt!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Nice! Love it, Matt!
    Thanks Ronboy!

********* JUB Moderator
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

That was a truly hot encounter!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

That was a truly hot encounter!
    Glad you liked it!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have now planned out where I want this story to go and have written another chapter so here is Chapter 5. As usual I hope everyone reading enjoys it and any comments are very welcome!

Chapter 5

We woke up the next morning with our bodies still intertwined. As soon as we were both awake we kissed for a while then had a shower together. Once we were all cleaned up and dressed we went out to find some breakfast. Soon we found a nice little cafe, sat down and ordered. While we waited for our food we got to talking again.

“Thanks for last night!” I said.

Trey smiled and said it was his pleasure. I said that I did not usually sleep with a guy on the first date but I could not help myself. He laughed and said that he was about to say the same thing. We had both ordered chocolate chip pancakes with plenty of maple syrup and as soon as they arrived our hunger took over and we started eating fast.

After breakfast we walked back to my place and had a coffee. Once we were done and had talked a bit more, Trey said that he did not want to leave but he would have to sooner or later. We kissed goodbye and Trey said he would text me later. I watched him get into his car then went back inside and decided it was time to continue my job hunt.

I had not had many responses so far but it had not been long so I was not losing hope. There may have been some places I overlooked so I decided to go online and do more research about local places that might be likely to hire me. Soon I discovered a magazine and a small newspaper I had overlooked and emailed my resume to them. I would follow up with some phone calls in a few days if I had not heard anything.

That afternoon Trey texted me and once again thanked me for the amazing night we had shared. I grinned and texted back asking when we could have another night like it. He said that whenever I had the time he was up for a date and more. I said back that I would love to after the weekend. We settled on going out for dinner on the Monday night and he would show me his place afterwards. I was happy with that and I spent the rest of the day and Friday job hunting.

Saturday morning dawned and it was such a lovely day that I decided to go on a long walk before doing chores such as cleaning, grocery shopping and laundry. A little while before I had discovered a set of walking tracks near the edge of town that went through a beautiful old forest. I drove to the start of the tracks and picked a track that would take me a while to walk but not long enough that I would start to become hungry. It was a pleasant walk and the bird sounds kept me company as I walked.

I did not see any other animals and luckily the path was well marked so I did not get lost. I got back to my car about 10am and was back home by 10:30. I decided to do some reading and just lay low for the weekend. I picked up one of my favorite books The Catcher In The Rye and spent the afternoon reading. That night I fell asleep in front of the TV. I had many dreams about Trey and I woke up on Sunday thinking if even half of them ended up happening in the future that I would be a very lucky guy.

To Be Continued...