Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Dick to dick (aka frot)

Hey everyone

Anyone else like or obsessed with dick to dick?

I rubbed and grinded dicks with a buddy from school. He initiated the whole ritual of racing to one of our houses, stripping naked, getting in the missionary position and rubbing/humping/grinding our dicks and balls together. We didn’t really know what we were doing at first other than it felt real good.
    As horny teenage boys, sometimes we would edge and be grinding and humping for hours.

Once we finished, we returned to being regular bros by playing PlayStation or kicking the football around. I see the experience as more of a male bonding and male development scenario than anything.

Has anyone else been through this?

gayvga

Re: Dick to dick (aka frot)

I didnīt happen to me, but Iīve heard some similar histories.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

it happen with a college roommate for me. We both slept naked. So one night something happened. Afterwards we would frot at least two or three times a week.

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yeah I’ve done a lot of research on it.

Turns out it’s very common.

One time we had a sleepover in a tent in the backyard. We humped dick2dick all night.

Sex God

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I was a Boyscout leader shared a tent with an 18 year old also a leader in our troop. He suggested we strip to briefs and rub our bulges together when it started he said slide your hands under my waist band massage my ass, and we started tongue kissing I came 3 times LOL

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Pierresro View Post
    I was a Boyscout leader shared a tent with an 18 year old also a leader in our troop. He suggested we strip to briefs and rub our bulges together when it started he said slide your hands under my waist band massage my ass, and we started tongue kissing I came 3 times LOL
    Yep that’s the stuff I’m talking about haha.

Did you do it naked too?

Me and my buddy always ran home and stripped naked. We grinded and humped our naked dicks and balls together.

Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Happened with a few buddy's growing up -

The part you mention that amazes me now was how after we finished it was like nothing had ever happened - back to doing whatever we were doing before (homework, playing ball, bikes, etc) as if it never occurred - until the next time when we would do it again...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline33 View Post
    I rubbed and grinded dicks with a buddy. He initiated the whole ritual of racing to one of our houses, stripping naked, getting in the missionary position and rubbing/humping/grinding our dicks and balls together. We didn’t really know what we were doing at first other than it felt real good.
    As horny teenage boys, sometimes we would edge and be grinding and humping for hours.

Once we finished, we returned to being regular bros by playing PlayStation or kicking the football around. I see the experience as more of a male bonding and male development scenario than anything.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I still love to do that...........

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by jjonn3 View Post
    Happened with a few buddy's growing up -

The part you mention that amazes me now was how after we finished it was like nothing had ever happened - back to doing whatever we were doing before (homework, playing ball, bikes, etc) as if it never occurred - until the next time when we would do it again...
    Yeah man. I’ve spoken to numerous blokes and they all say similar things. Dick to dick bonding is wayyy more common than you think. A lot of boys and men do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chewchilla View Post
    I still love to do that...........
    I loved doing it, which is why I’m trying to get back into it

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I never did it as a teenager. I got introduced to it years later, in my twenties, by a then-boyfriend. To this day, I think it’s one of the most underrated gay sex acts... it feels so fucking good to have your boner against his!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Briacon429 View Post
    I never did it as a teenager. I got introduced to it years later, in my twenties, by a then-boyfriend. To this day, I think it’s one of the most underrated gay sex acts... it feels so fucking good to have your boner against his!
    Yep. I honestly think it’s the best. So much closeness and passion. Very hot.

JUB 10k Club

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is how it's done........thanks hardreader.......

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The Dick to dick act is a fantasy that I have never tried. In the few sexual encounters that I have had, I'm pretty sure a couple of them would have tried it if I would have asked.

I guess I've just assumed that those that are sexually active on a regular basis and have face-to-face sex (missionary) would almost always do the dick-to-dick while making out or before insertion. I mean, if you are laying on top of the person, aren't you usually rubbing dicks and balls?

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by seven2go View Post

Yep this is how me and my buddy did it. Dick to dick, balls to balls. I think it’s fairly normal for men to bond like this and I really don’t see it as “gay”.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by seven2go View Post

Amen to that!!! His blog is one of the hottest ones on JUB. No offense to any other bloggers reading this!

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceCory View Post
    The Dick to dick act is a fantasy that I have never tried. In the few sexual encounters that I have had, I'm pretty sure a couple of them would have tried it if I would have asked.

I guess I've just assumed that those that are sexually active on a regular basis and have face-to-face sex (missionary) would almost always do the dick-to-dick while making out or before insertion. I mean, if you are laying on top of the person, aren't you usually rubbing dicks and balls?
    By all means, try it! You wonít regret it,

As to the foreplay, it really depends. Yes, when youíre making out, your anatomy is pretty much aligned (assuming youíre more or less the same height). But if you do other kinds of stuff like bjs, 69, rimming, or even just nibbling on earlobes/ nipples/ etc., then your dick may not get anywhere near his. Even if youíre about to fuck missionary, then the bottomís hole is always going to be a few inches below his package.

Anyway, bottom line is, you need to make a special effort to do a proper frot. But itís definitely worth it... Iím getting hard just thinking about it!

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline33 View Post
    Yep this is how me and my buddy did it. Dick to dick, balls to balls. I think it’s fairly normal for men to bond like this and I really don’t see it as “gay”.
    Agree, lots of straight and bi guys are far more at ease rubbing dicks with other males than doing anything else. It's male bonding/competition and doesn't have to be considered sexual intercourse (even if it is, technically and often emotionally).

By the way, great pic!

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Pretty sweet stuff that frot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FROTT4.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	1268729

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by chewchilla View Post
    Pretty sweet stuff that frot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FROTT4.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	1268729
    sweet! the look on his face is priceless!

Virgin
    Orientation
    Bisexual

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by andybrown View Post
    Agree, lots of straight and bi guys are far more at ease rubbing dicks with other males than doing anything else. It's male bonding/competition and doesn't have to be considered sexual intercourse (even if it is, technically and often emotionally).

By the way, great pic!
    Yep, completely.

It’s a healthy part of male development.

Slut

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

We do a kind of variation of this . . not exactly dick-to-dick. . . but sometimes when I get really horny in bed, I'll spoon my fella from behind and shove my cock between his thighs, just under his balls, and slide it back and forth, basically fucking his smooth thighs . . we've been having mega-hot weather at the moment, so it doesn't take too long to get really sweaty, which is all the lube I need . .. and it's great, because he can grip onto my cock pretty tight with his thighs, because he's a runner with pretty muscular legs . . so he loosens and tightens his thighs while I thrust, until finally milks a hot load out of me while I whimper into his bare shoulder, every drop, all over his ballsack, it's pretty hot.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is the only thing I fantasize about anymore. I really wanna find a frot buddy...just another dude that likes to wrestle around and do it as well....

Sex God
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Frot is sensual, rather than "pound, pound, pound" sexual (anal intercourse springs to mind).

You're also FACING the guy you're with, so there's the element of intimacy involved, even if you close your eyes. You're rubbing sensually against him (and you have to do it in a way that pleasures HIM as well as YOU). I suppose you could do it in the dark if you were afraid of intimacy, but I've found "frot" guys like to look at WHO they're doing, as well as whom they're doing it to (although I can think of one or two who couldn't maintain eye contact. Pfah! Some guys would close their eyes if they were doing it with a tree!).

But there's no dom/sub dynamic in frotting. Both parties are equal. One may do more grinding than the other, but the dynamics are, all other things considered, EQUAL.. Even if YOU are the one doing the grinding, you (usually) want a reaction (moaning, keening, sighing) from the other guy to let you know you're doing it "right." Sure, there will be those doing it who don't even concern themselves with how the other person feels, but it is nonetheless, a pretty intimate connection, and less reduced to other (more animalistic) forms of sexual expression. You are pressed up against them, from your chest to your toes, in many cases. And I'm (DEFINITELY) NOT knocking the animalistic expression part of it: when you frot with a guy you have strong feelings for, the proverbial picture being worth a thousand words is considerably more evident than in other expressions of sex. It's sensual and sexy, all that body contact. Exceptions, of course, noted.
    Last edited by mcbrion; July 11th, 2018 at 07:06 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by mcbrion View Post
    Frot is sensual, rather than "pound, pound, pound" sexual (anal intercourse springs to mind).
    Don’t get me wrong, I love “pound, pound, pound” sexual. (There are times when I just need it!) But yeah, frotting is a whole different kind of sexy. If you have that deep connection, it takes it to whole other level.