Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39,502


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    anyone go to jail about this ?



    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  2. #2
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    48,879
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

  3. #3
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39,502


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    budget paid $40,000
    but over charged customers many millions, sounds like a good deal to me. They would do it again and again for sure.


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  4. #4
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    48,879
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    They are under notice.

    By the way, the 'whistle blowers' came out in 2012. The deal reached by Budget was in 2016. However, you're making it sound as if all Budget franchises follow the same tactics. They don't. This was one franchise owned by one man.

    EDIT: Also by the way, it's 'O Canada'. Not 'Oh Canada'.
    Last edited by gsdx; May 17th, 2018 at 05:25 PM. Reason: addition
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

  5. #5
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39,502


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    oh is correct because i want it to sound like oh ...


    NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

  6. #6
    Slut Nealm1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Suspect rentals the world over are similar - I've certainly been stung by other companies

  7. #7
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    48,879
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    oh is correct because i want it to sound like oh ...
    'Oh' is incorrect because I live here. And 'O' sounds like 'Oh'.

    I'm getting tired of answering your questions only to get a bunch of insults back from you.
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

  8. #8
    In mourning for America.
    frankfrank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Chicago!! (A big city, but my country is DYING!)
    Posts
    19,816
    Blog Entries
    7


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    'Oh' is incorrect because I live here.
    So, if you emigrate from Canada, "Oh" becomes correct, lol

    Though "Oh" certainly works as a pretty good pun...
    "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." -The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
    Betsy DeVos, Secretary of Education, to under-performing schools: DROP DEAD.
    Make, for a man, a fire - and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man afire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying. - Terry Pratchett

  9. #9
    Salt In The Wounds. Cormac135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    62,561


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Can't say this has come as a surprise.

  10. #10
    The world is new NotHardUp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Location
    Rocket City
    Posts
    7,566


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    When renting a car, you need to get the inspection before you leave the facility when you pick it up.

    Of course, the abuse of foreigners is a special sin, and I hope the interviewee is right about the bus coming for them.

    A good lawyer worth his salt will bring a class action lawsuit against both Budget and the owner of the local locations. It would be worth the dig through the records, which they could easily acquire with this many ex-employees corroborating the account. And Budget has the records, so the local can't wipe them out.
    Last edited by NotHardUp1; May 18th, 2018 at 03:33 AM.

  11. #11
    coleos patentes rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    58,896


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Actually Hertz tried to fuck us over in England and in Italy.

    Car rental companies are horrible.

  12. #12
    Animal Addict MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brandon
    Posts
    9,266
    Blog Entries
    9


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by rareboy View Post
    Actually Hertz tried to fuck us over in England and in Italy.

    Car rental companies are horrible.
    Hertz did fuck us over. When we went to Camada to see Niagara falls we didnít notice we had two different plates on the front and back of the car. We got into Canada initially but when we went to see the NY side one fay and came in, we got taked into customs because of it.

  13. #13
    JUB Addict bankside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Location
    Beware the deepity.
    Posts
    18,641


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    I hate those bastards. I never leave the lot without taking 10 or 20 pix of the vehicle.

    I once brought a car back to Budget (surprise surprise) and they tried to charge me for scraping the side mirror against some yellow bollard or something. It was random paranoia that I had taken pictures of the car when I picked it up because I had never really done it before. So I zoomed in and sure enough that yellow streak was already there. Even then she had to "go talk to the manager" to get the charge removed, but it was going to be the hill I died on so I think they were a bit smarter than that.

    The funny part was "how come you didn't say so on the walk-around report if it was already there?" and my reply "Obviously your agent didn't notice it either. Why should I be responsible for seeing what your own agent cant even figure out? It's your damn car." They realized how fucked they were that I had a pic and I just never went back. I always take pix though!

    Enterprise was just as bad, total scam. Had a car for an extended period for work. Had to re-renew the monthly rental. They decided to charge for a chipped windscreen. Fine, company will pay for it even though at some point you have to accept the reality of wear and tear. If you don't want your tires to wear, or the seats to get dusty, or the windscreen to get chipped, don't rent out the vehicle. Anyway not my call because it was a work rental and work paid. BUT THEN THE FUCKERS GIVE US BACK THE SAME DAMN VEHICLE wit the chip we just paid to have replaced. NOPE. Take that away, and bring me back a shiny new Jeep or there's no deal. I'm not driving a vehicle with a chip knowing they have charged to repair it.
    Last edited by bankside; May 18th, 2018 at 10:34 AM.

  14. #14
    Animal Addict MakeDigitalLove's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Brandon
    Posts
    9,266
    Blog Entries
    9


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    I can imagine with that Enterprise incident they were probably pulling that on multiple people. Thatís way too fishy.

  15. #15
    Redneck Romeo Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    28,716


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHardUp1 View Post
    When renting a car, you need to get the inspection before you leave the facility when you pick it up.

    Of course, the abuse of foreigners is a special sin, and I hope the interviewee is right about the bus coming for them.

    A good lawyer worth his salt will bring a class action lawsuit against both Budget and the owner of the local locations. It would be worth the dig through the records, which they could easily acquire with this many ex-employees corroborating the account. And Budget has the records, so the local can't wipe them out.
    I rented cars a lot from hertz for vacations when I had my jeep. The rental agent always walked the car with me, pointing out damage. If I saw something I'd point it out.

    I think it's definitely a franchise problem and not a company wide plan.

  16. #16
    The world is new NotHardUp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Location
    Rocket City
    Posts
    7,566


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    When I visited Seattle a few years ago, I rented from Sixt after getting a bargain online. Upon picking up the car, they slapped a hold on my bank account, of maybe six hundred dollars because it serves as a deposit, and i had the car for maybe four or five days. Upon returning the car, they didn't lift the charge off for another two weeks, and had warnings about it in their literature. I'm still not sure if they actually drew the funds and floated them as a scam, or if they just put a hold. It's pretty damned suspicious when they can make the drawing transaction instantly, but not the refunding one.

  17. #17
    Ruminating
    sixthson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Posts
    15,441


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by NotHardUp1 View Post
    When I visited Seattle a few years ago, I rented from Sixt after getting a bargain online. Upon picking up the car, they slapped a hold on my bank account, of maybe six hundred dollars because it serves as a deposit, and i had the car for maybe four or five days. Upon returning the car, they didn't lift the charge off for another two weeks, and had warnings about it in their literature. I'm still not sure if they actually drew the funds and floated them as a scam, or if they just put a hold. It's pretty damned suspicious when they can make the drawing transaction instantly, but not the refunding one.
    Your bank should be able to tell you that. Maybe they are like investment companies that delay paying interest or dividend checks on the date due, while these delays are earning them money off your money.
    Imagine the money they make holding $600 on thousands of accounts. I believe it's illegal.

  18. #18
    The world is new NotHardUp1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Location
    Rocket City
    Posts
    7,566


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by sixthson View Post
    Your bank should be able to tell you that. Maybe they are like investment companies that delay paying interest or dividend checks on the date due, while these delays are earning them money off your money.
    Imagine the money they make holding $600 on thousands of accounts. I believe it's illegal.
    Yeah, that is what I thought they were doing and on that scale. I imagine them being a German company that they are somehow wangling an international scam.

  19. #19
    Slut Nealm1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Enterprise seems to have form amongst friends and family so I never use them

  20. #20
    Slut Nealm1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    212


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Oh Canada, white colar crime is nasty ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    I rented cars a lot from hertz for vacations when I had my jeep. The rental agent always walked the car with me, pointing out damage. If I saw something I'd point it out.

    I think it's definitely a franchise problem and not a company wide plan.
    Hertz is my go to for car hire - may be a bit pricier but haven't tried to scam me so far

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •