Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Senate Committee Finds that Russia helped Get Trump Elected

Well at least one of the legislative bodies has some balls.

It is now out there:

Russia interfered with the American election, including using the NRA to possibly finance Trump's campaign in order to get him elected.

Over to you now Mueller.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...n-interference

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kremli...ence-committee

FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Senate Committee Finds that Russia helped Get Trump Elected

Trump isn't the traitor, he's venal and greedy and amoral, and will steal as much as he can get away with, but he's not trying to betray us.

Nunes on the other hand, and people like him, know they are betraying all of us and keep doing it anyway. Trump needs to go, and a bunch of other people need to be hauled off their pedestals as well, including Pence.

They are worse than Trump.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Trump isn't the traitor, he's venal and greedy and amoral, and will steal as much as he can get away with, but he's not trying to betray us.
    I agree with this. I've been saying since before the election that trump is in it for the money, that he won't do anything that doesn't put money in his pocket.
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    I agree with this. I've been saying since before the election that trump is in it for the money, that he won't do anything that doesn't put money in his pocket.
    yeah but that worked in the gangster world of NYC real estate----but he looks like the two bit criminal he has always been----but when you are president and you take 500 million from China and then try to save a Chinese company that among many other things is a basis of removal from office----and he doesn't care who he betrays including every American who voted for him---our democracy such as it is--- is in Mueller's hands and most experts think he knows it.

eastofeden

I say get rid of all of them..he and everyone who he has chosen to be by his side ARE the swamp..and put the person who the American Public overwhelmingly actually chose in his place..she won the popular vote..even with all the shit they threw at her and all the deals trump and his family made with the russians...

She WAS and still IS the choice of the majority of Americans.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by nycguydowntown View Post
    yeah but that worked in the gangster world of NYC real estate----but he looks like the two bit criminal he has always been----but when you are president and you take 500 million from China and then try to save a Chinese company that among many other things is a basis of removal from office----and he doesn't care who he betrays including every American who voted for him---our democracy such as it is--- is in Mueller's hands and most experts think he knows it.
    One of my Grandmothers had what looks like the same kind of mental issues Trump has. She was incapable of understanding there were things in the world unrelated to her. Everything was about her. She was quite capable of wreaking damage while firmly believing that she was staunchly loyal to the people she hurt. She was also a massive control freak. She tried to run the lives of everyone around her. This was not a deliberate or pre-meditated attempt to deceive or betray, there was no intention to harm.

But harm she did, and even if you forced her to stop, and factually demonstrated the harm, she would just deny anything she didn't want to see or admit. If you told her the sky was blue, and she wanted it to be green, it was green, no amount of forcing her to look at it would make a dent. When I told her I was gay, she told me no, I was not - and never addressed the subject ever again, no matter how often I tried to bring it up.

This isn't criminality, this is mental illness.

If one wanted something out of my Grandmother, we all knew how to get it.

Trump is an amoral person capable of justifying everything he does in his own head. In his own mind, I'm quite sure he believes that he isn't betraying the people who voted for him, while betraying the people who voted for him.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Nunes on the other hand, and people like him, know they are betraying all of us and keep doing it anyway. Trump needs to go, and a bunch of other people need to be hauled off their pedestals as well, including Pence.

They are worse than Trump.
    Nunes is the Joe McCarthy of our time. He is totally misguided and off the rails. He is not there for the people who elected him. He has his own driven, dark agenda.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

One of my Grandmothers had what looks like the same kind of mental issues Trump has. She was incapable of understanding there were things in the world unrelated to her. Everything was about her. She was quite capable of wreaking damage while firmly believing that she was staunchly loyal to the people she hurt. She was also a massive control freak. She tried to run the lives of everyone around her. This was not a deliberate or pre-meditated attempt to deceive or betray, there was no intention to harm.

But harm she did, and even if you forced her to stop, and factually demonstrated the harm, she would just deny anything she didn't want to see or admit. If you told her the sky was blue, and she wanted it to be green, it was green, no amount of forcing her to look at it would make a dent. When I told her I was gay, she told me no, I was not - and never addressed the subject ever again, no matter how often I tried to bring it up.

This isn't criminality, this is mental illness.

If one wanted something out of my Grandmother, we all knew how to get it.

Trump is an amoral person capable of justifying everything he does in his own head. In his own mind, I'm quite sure he believes that he isn't betraying the people who voted for him, while betraying the people who voted for him.
    This is what we need to hear.....and understand. This is not politics. Not clever gamesmanship. This has nothing to do with America first, last or indifferent. There is no plan. Our government and military are reactionary to whatever tweet they see when they wake up day by day. This is psychpathology. I have so much sympathy for mental illness, but.... Fuck compassion. Time for that after impeachment and he's no longer in a position to do more damage to every living person in the World. He's fucking everybody up the ass one way or another. His supporters may not realize it....yet. Even the 1% are going to be shocked on this one when it hits them in the ass. Trump IS the Republican Party. They let him hijack it. When he is toast, where are they? For that matter, where are all of us?

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I really hope Doug Ford is paying attention: https://www.justusboys.com/forum/thr...f-Donald-Trump
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    I really hope Doug Ford is paying attention: https://www.justusboys.com/forum/thr...f-Donald-Trump
    Most assuredly the Russians are paying attention.
    See how beautiful we are and blessed, too. Together we are excellent.

Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Anyone that is going to claim the outcome of the election would have been any different because of a few social media sites is lying through their teeth. A lot of boo hoo hooing. Where as this outrage when collusion took place in the Democratic Primaries? Oh ... never mind. Hypocrites.
    Telling it like it is.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by MystikWizard View Post
    Anyone that is going to claim the outcome of the election would have been any different because of a few social media sites is lying through their teeth. A lot of boo hoo hooing. Where as this outrage when collusion took place in the Democratic Primaries? Oh ... never mind. Hypocrites.
    OHHHH Look who's back! Singing the same old tune...

...second verse, same as the first...

BOO!!!!!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    This is what we need to hear.....and understand. This is not politics. Not clever gamesmanship. This has nothing to do with America first, last or indifferent. There is no plan. Our government and military are reactionary to whatever tweet they see when they wake up day by day. This is psychpathology. I have so much sympathy for mental illness, but.... Fuck compassion. Time for that after impeachment and he's no longer in a position to do more damage to every living person in the World. He's fucking everybody up the ass one way or another. His supporters may not realize it....yet. Even the 1% are going to be shocked on this one when it hits them in the ass. Trump IS the Republican Party. They let him hijack it. When he is toast, where are they? For that matter, where are all of us?
    You're right, you can't have compassion until the danger has been mitigated.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Dystopian View Post
    You're right, you can't have compassion until the danger has been mitigated.
    And this, My Brothers, is called intervention. Someone please tell me how do we make this happen.
    See how beautiful we are and blessed, too. Together we are excellent.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Surprise surprise, another revelation about Russia's interference was that they used social media to egg on divisions among Americans and I'll give you three guesses what one of their favorite tools was. For America to be such a colorblind nation and the bigots to be such a fringe it seems that even today you will NOT go broke selling racial intolerance.