Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Religion Poisons Everything ...

Do you agree with this statement ?
    and why ??

Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

Virtus in medio stat JUB Admin opinterph's Avatar
    Status
    Partnered
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Religion Poisons Everything ...

Is the linked 26-minute video somehow related to your inquiry?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

100% related ...
    one people with 3 religions poisons the relationships between friends and families in a small piece of land called Bosnia.
    Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I listened to the first 6 minutes of it and it is interesting, but I don't feel that I have 25 minutes to listen to it all right now, and probably not later either. I almost wish that I would change my mind because it was interesting.

FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    100% related ...
    one people with 3 religions poisons the relationships between friends and families in a small piece of land called Bosnia.
    Yeah, how do you know that religion is the cause, and not the excuse.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by TX-Beau View Post
    Yeah, how do you know that religion is the cause, and not the excuse.

1 same ethnic group
    constantly disagreeing, tip toeing and sometimes fighting or killing about religion is not the cause ?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ahh i see, one ethnic group would never have disagreements and wars without religion?
    Last edited by TX-Beau; May 16th, 2018 at 10:33 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ahh i see, one ethnic group would never have disagreements and wars without religion?
    They have civil war but did NOT last thousands of years !!!

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Telstra, I suspect you have overstated your case. Yes there have been wars of religion, and wars of ethnicity, and wars of conquest, and wars over resource, and wars of pique - wars in feudal Europe over crazy shit that makes absolutely no sense to any of us, wars in far places we really do not understand.

While I agree that religion has caused some horrid outcomes, it is not the cause of everything ruined.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

How can you not see below as a poison where preachers talk non sense ?
    How did the preachers know "the end times" in details ????

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

gay murders in pakis, yes religion is in there:

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Lee Kuan Yew see Christianity and islam as poisons as well:

On the Prowl
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Religion poisons everything . . . because of sanctimonious followers who think that anyone who doesn't believe as they do are just evil.

Orientation
    Straight

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

No I don't not all religions are poison. Some are namely the Abrahamic and Zoroastrian religions and some more fringe cults like that Japanese cult that did the subway bombings. However most Pagan religions are actually very religiously tolerant and most are not anti gay.

Sex God

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yes I believe so because for the most part its all the age old my (insert diety or belief system) is better than yours. Its schoolyard bullshit that people hide behind so they have a justification for their actions. That being said Pagan, Wiccan ok in my book.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

?

There have been plenty of "pagan" wars, and just what was the function of the Wicker Man? It's a modern new age fiction that non-Christians were somehow peaceable and devoid of religious intolerance.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Religion is crap always hase been control teh masses through fear rule the world. The only true thing that ever came out of a leaders mouth, " Religion is the opiate of the masses"

Orientation
    Straight

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

?

There have been plenty of "pagan" wars, and just what was the function of the Wicker Man? It's a modern new age fiction that non-Christians were somehow peaceable and devoid of religious intolerance.
    There were Pagan wars but the difference is they were fought mostly on political grounds. Actually most Pagan nations were very tolerant of other religions. It was even commonplace to for say one nation of people to identify Gods of their own with those of foreign peoples. Aphrodite was for instance identified with the Roman Venus, Egyptian Hathor, Norse Freyja, Sumerian Inanna, Babylonian Ishtar, Canaanite/Hebrew Ashtart/Astarte, Arab Al Uzzah and Hindu Lakshmi just to name a few. The ancient world was very tolerant of other religions however once Christianity and Islam came about and Judaism before that, that all changed.

Of course it was also the Abrahamic and Zoroastrian religions that basically invented homophobia and transphobia and were instrumental in spreading sodomy laws worldwide.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Mariatenebre View Post
    There were Pagan wars but the difference is they were fought mostly on political grounds. Actually most Pagan nations were very tolerant of other religions. It was even commonplace to for say one nation of people to identify Gods of their own with those of foreign peoples. Aphrodite was for instance identified with the Roman Venus, Egyptian Hathor, Norse Freyja, Sumerian Inanna, Babylonian Ishtar, Canaanite/Hebrew Ashtart/Astarte, Arab Al Uzzah and Hindu Lakshmi just to name a few. The ancient world was very tolerant of other religions however once Christianity and Islam came about and Judaism before that, that all changed.

Of course it was also the Abrahamic and Zoroastrian religions that basically invented homophobia and transphobia and were instrumental in spreading sodomy laws worldwide.
    Please. You have a modern idea of what "pagan" means that has nothing at all to do with history and everything to do with woo woo crystals.

JUB Addict
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^^ The Pagan world had its share of homophobes. Not everyone approved of homosexual cultic acts, and the homosexuality that was tolerated was usually pederasty. I highly recommend HOMOSEXUALITY IN GREECE AND ROME: A SOURCEBOOK OF BASIC DOCUMENTS edited by Thomas K. Hubbard. It includes a huge variety of texts from all over the Greek and Roman world relating to homosexuality including poetry, philosophy, history, drama, medical texts and even magical papyri.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hey telstar, Really loving your videos (I have watched all of them) and theme here. Am on your wavelength

This is something I am nearly always exploring as deep as it can go, because it is stories/myths which DRIVE us. Humans are natural storytellers who also love stories, and so it has been quite easy for nefarious groups, usually elite, and behind the scenes, to use this mythical quality to manipulate our bodyminds, and that is what they HAVE done and continue doing, so I also want to present my case this is so:

I see it that there are benign stories/myths which connect, and what I call toxic stories/myth which are intended to dis-connect, and what we have been mostly used to and inundated with for millennia is toxic stories which also in a very deep way have been used to disconnect us from our bodies, and our unique nature, and critical thinking, and from others, including from other species, and from the natural world and universe.

The roots of the stories/myths which disconnect us are patriarchal and solar mythology, and thus are dualistic. So two examples. In ancient Greek patriarchal paganism we have the suppression of the more ancient myth of the Goddess and replaced with the Olympian gods.

Now, the older gods were a composite of human, animal and vegetation (eg they were connective, bringing all forms of life together), so gods for example could be therianthropic having horns etc. These gods you also actually eat! They were psychedelic and psychoactive vegetation you would eat and then in states of ecstasy celebrate this amazing mysterious experience we are living as nature in nature. ALL of this was suppressed when the 'super-hero-ego-all-human-immortal-gods' take residence on Mount Olympus/pyramid with Zeus as the top male god.

These patriarchal myths have stories which covertly refer to and warn against people eating psychedelics. In the Zeus myth it is him punishing the Titans (who represent the Goddess) tearing apart and eating Zagreus-Dionysos (ie 'Dionysos' is really referring to psychedelic fungi). For this 'sin' he hits them with his thunderbolt and from their soot creates humans who are then both 'wicked and divine', the former meaning their bodies. See how this is a pernicious myth of divide and control?

In the Genesis myth Eve/woman/Goddess is blamed for seducing Adam/mankind with the 'Fruit' (psychedelic) and punished by the male 'God' who casts them out of the Garden. In Goddess mythos she is the Garden! And their/'our ancestors' 'disobedience' to 'HIS AUTHOR-ITY' brings about the very 'fall of nature'.

Now fast forward it up to our modern times, what has changed?

Well the prevailing myth is the myth/story of materialism. There now is no gods, God, or spirit, only 'matter'. But listen closely.....Yet still there is prohibition and punishment for those who eat psychedelics! So this is a connective factor and a HUGE CLUE as to the roots of our problem of disconnection, and how the patriarchy works.

It wants and NEEDS you to believe their disconnecting myths, and in this way can more easily control you. The strategy is called Divide and Rule.
    Last edited by ludolfo; July 29th, 2018 at 08:10 AM.

Orientation
    Straight

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Please. You have a modern idea of what "pagan" means that has nothing at all to do with history and everything to do with woo woo crystals.
    Actually I know what many ancient Pagans believed and I have called out modern Pagans for some of their anti traditional ideas and consider myself a Pagan Traditionalist. Also I don't practice magic as I don't know how I mainly worship various Gods. I have studied the history of various Pagan beliefs and civilizations and guarantee I know more about them then you do. Hell you clearly know nothing about the Abrahamic religions either which is why you jump to defend Islam but haven't studied the story of Lut in the Quran, the Islamic punishments for homosexuality or what Mohammad's companions like Abu Bakr and Ali did to gay people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacquemar View Post
    ^^ The Pagan world had its share of homophobes. Not everyone approved of homosexual cultic acts, and the homosexuality that was tolerated was usually pederasty. I highly recommend HOMOSEXUALITY IN GREECE AND ROME: A SOURCEBOOK OF BASIC DOCUMENTS edited by Thomas K. Hubbard. It includes a huge variety of texts from all over the Greek and Roman world relating to homosexuality including poetry, philosophy, history, drama, medical texts and even magical papyri.
    Yes there were certain people in Greece and Rome who might have not agreed with homosexuality but again homosexuality was still lauded in various Gods and heroes and they certainly did not teach atleast the majority that all forms of homosexuality were evil in and of itself and that all homosexuals should be killed.

Really the homophobia in Greece and Rome was mainly ruled by misogyny. Basically they were against sex acts deemed effeminizing to men. They had hierarchies like in the pederast relationships of an older man and younger man. That being said there are accounts of adult heroes in relationships like Achilles and Patroclus and some like the Macedonians and Thebans even accepted relationships with adult men. Anal sex usually wasn't allowed as it was seen as effeminizing to the penetrated partner so they mainly practiced things like thighing, oral or frottage sex. Believe it or not what was actually considered even worse then a man being penetrated by a man was a man eating a woman's pussy as that was seen as her literally penetrating him. That being said it would have been acceptable to penetrate say third gendered people like the effemninate males of the cults of Cybele and Dionysus. There is even a myth about the origin of effeminate males and masculine women many of whom would be known as transwomen and transmen now in that when Prometheus was creating humans Dionysus got him drunk and he put male genitalia on female bodies and female genitalia on male bodies. There was also considerably less taboos with what women could do sexually with other women.
    Last edited by Mariatenebre; July 30th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Actually I know what many ancient Pagans believed and I have called out modern Pagans for some of their anti traditional ideas and consider myself a Pagan Traditionalist. Also I don't practice magic as I don't know how I mainly worship various Gods. I have studied the history of various Pagan beliefs and civilizations and guarantee I know more about them then you do. Hell you clearly know nothing about the Abrahamic religions either which is why you jump to defend Islam but haven't studied the story of Lut in the Quran, the Islamic punishments for homosexuality or what Mohammad's companions like Abu Bakr and Ali did to gay people.
    Please, you can't guarantee anything. You're just lying if you claim I "defend" any religion including yours and I guarantee you can't find any post of mine in which that is the case. Always with you is the story you push full of assumptions and wishful thinking that gets you in trouble.

Orientation
    Straight

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Even if certain Pagans felt negative feelings towards homosexuals and trans people it dosen't change the fact that the Abrahamic religions in their explicit homophobia and transphobia were the most calamitous things to ever happen to gay people and gay rights worldwide. I don't feel the situation in the world would have ever gotten as bad for LGBT people if not for these religions.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The Romans and the Greeks had no concept of "gay" or "trans" both of which are modern constructs, and both the Romans and especially the Greeks were extremely patriarchal and misogynist - without one necessity of referring to Abraham.

If you as a Roman man put your cock in someone else, they'd let you slide, if you got fucked, you were subject to every kind of "homophobia" that exists today up to and including being bashed to death.

I do however completely agree that Roman homophobia and modern homophobia are both rooted in misogyny.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

ludolfo
    "Really loving your videos (I have watched all of them)"

but some people complain a lot of the videos i posted. Why ?

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

ludolfo
    "Really loving your videos (I have watched all of them)"

but some people complain a lot of the videos i posted. Why ?
    Well if you watch youtube vids it is VERY rare that you don't always get people disliking them as well as like them. People are often at different stages of digging what you may be trying to say. For me I really am on your page with this as I said.

I am currently re-reading this great book titled Adam & Evil: The God Who Hates Sex, Women and Human Bodies , by The Heyeokah, Guru . He was brought up Catholic and he doesn't hold back saying what a load of old toxic bullshit it is and how it seriously fked him up. Like I say and you see, these stories can be extremely harmful. When at art school I met two women who didn't know each other, and both had had mastectomies and blamed their disease on their Catholic upbringing!

This is why your exploration here is VERY important, regardless if you get negative feedback, because it brings all of this conditioning to the surface. it starts making us think and feel on deep levels.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Even if certain Pagans felt negative feelings towards homosexuals and trans people it dosen't change the fact that the Abrahamic religions in their explicit homophobia and transphobia were the most calamitous things to ever happen to gay people and gay rights worldwide. I don't feel the situation in the world would have ever gotten as bad for LGBT people if not for these religions.
    Very true.
    NAKED SWIMMING LESSONS IN SCHOOL, ARMY AND YMCA?
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/thre...aked-at-school

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Of course it does. It contributes towards people denying reality, voting for anyone who claims the religion, placing fellowship over how that person lives, denying science, attacking equality, denying people bodily rights and convincing people their wars are righteous because a violent god wants his people to take over the world. I specifically talking about Abrahamic religions. I actually like Buddhism, Hinduism and Satanism. Two atheistic religions and all three aren't responsible for genocide. Really, you can call any belief system centered around blind fellowship (communism), a religion. However, when you include fairy tales, followers are much harder to wake up.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Is this story related to religion "poisons" ?

Status
    Partnered
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Is this story related to religion "poisons" ?
    No. It is a case of parental neglect combined with willful ignorance.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

But religion is their main focus instead of taking of their child.

Status
    Partnered
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

But religion is their main focus instead of taking of their child.
    I didn't see that. It seemed that religion was one part of their overall zeal for conspiracies.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Slaveboy View Post
    Of course it does. It contributes towards people denying reality, voting for anyone who claims the religion, placing fellowship over how that person lives, denying science, attacking equality, denying people bodily rights and convincing people their wars are righteous because a violent god wants his people to take over the world. I specifically talking about Abrahamic religions. I actually like Buddhism, Hinduism and Satanism. Two atheistic religions and all three aren't responsible for genocide. Really, you can call any belief system centered around blind fellowship (communism), a religion. However, when you include fairy tales, followers are much harder to wake up.
    But Buddhists have also been very violent to others, as have Hindus. In the Hindu caste system people have had to endure terrible poverty because the stupid beliefs claim they are 'unclean' so much so the 'higher caste', the Brahmans would not even touch the shadow of someone claimed to be 'lowest caste'!!

As for Satanism, OMFG. the people in control right now are into that! it's a dreadful belief system which wallows in cruelty, and egoism. In fact it has made a religion out of it.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

OMG,
    Indonesian Muslim preacher 'introducing God in whatever circumstances' in Bali nightclub

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-1...tclub/10242120

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Christopher Hitchens nails religion in his book god is not great