Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Fetish Burp on command?

Hey there! Im a male with a fetish for burping. I love when men burp, so if you can burp on command, id love to get to know you! You can contact me on kik

Feel free to respond

Kik: sexyhuman123431

Sex God

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Burp on command?

I've always been able to do this! I used to have a buddy who would call me and we'd have great conversations where we'd talk...then I would start to burp and he'd be silent for a moment...I could hear him start to breathe heavily. He never knew when I would start to belch so it made it seem like it was strictly by accident. Before long, all I would be doing was belching and burping and he'd be going nuts. Made him cum dozens of times this way...was fun.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Burp on command?

Quote Originally Posted by springb View Post
    I've always been able to do this! I used to have a buddy who would call me and we'd have great conversations where we'd talk...then I would start to burp and he'd be silent for a moment...I could hear him start to breathe heavily. He never knew when I would start to belch so it made it seem like it was strictly by accident. Before long, all I would be doing was belching and burping and he'd be going nuts. Made him cum dozens of times this way...was fun.
    Thats so sexy lol! I would love to speak with you about it! Do u have kik, snap chat or skype? If you are interested you can inbox me