Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Always have to wipe 30 minutes after bowel movement

Hi y'all,

I am lactose intolerant and lately, I've noticed that although my stools are as consistent as usual, I always have to go a second time after 30 minutes or so to wipe again. It's very minimal though. I was wondering if this could be a weak sphincter, maybe a hemorrhoid? Or maybe it could have been an inexperienced top. Just kidding.

Thanks for your help!
    Last edited by iSeduce; April 28th, 2018 at 10:57 AM.

Status
    Available
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Always have to wipe 30 minutes after bowel movement

I've been lactose intolerant for years and don't have that issue, I doubt it's that. Shouldn't be an anal sex issue unless you regularly douche and have backlogs of water that haven't been draining. Check with your doc.
    On a long vacation.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It may be a medical condition and you should have a doctor check it out just to be sure. I don't think that lactose intolerant has anything to do with it. I am 72 and have irritable bowel syndrome and went from constipation to diarrhea and back again and have recently seen a doctor about it. In any case it could be medical and they will want to check things out to be sure. Good luck.

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by iSeduce View Post
    Hi y'all,

I am lactose intolerant and lately, I've noticed that although my stools are as consistent as usual, I always have to go a second time after 30 minutes or so to wipe again.
    Been there, done that!

I'll write more...it's past midnight and I gots to get to bed...

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thank you for your advice, guys.

@PrinceCory: Don't worry, I'll wait.

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hi y'all,

I am lactose intolerant and lately, I've noticed that although my stools are as consistent as usual, I always have to go a second time after 30 minutes or so to wipe again. It's very minimal though. I was wondering if this could be a weak sphincter, maybe a hemorrhoid? Or maybe it could have been an inexperienced top. Just kidding.

Thanks for your help!
    I've been dealing with this for several years (since my mid 40's) and don't have a solution. I've never really explored the lactose issue. I'm just mildly lactose intolerant (my own diagnoses). If I eat a lot a dairy (large bowl of ice cream, or lots of chocolate milk) I get gassy for a few hours. I don't get the upset stomach.

Over 10 years ago I told my Doc I thought i had an internal hemorrhoid that must be allowing leakage with tiny specks after a movement (and then showering) enough that if I don't get it wiped where will be enough to stain my underwear. Sometimes I'll have to wipe a couple of times over 2 or 3 hours. I don't have any leakage during the day unless I have a bowel movement first...even if the urge to have the movement is "urgent" while I'm trying to get to a bathroom. I also don't have leakage after a movement just before going to bed...it seems that I need to be sitting or standing in order for the leakage to happen.

So without an exam I was sent to a general surgeon who examined me and said, No hemorrhoid, but you have a internal flap of skin (I don't remember the medical term, but not a polyp) that MAY be enough to not quite allow a seal and thus the leakage. But he went on to say that might not be the problem. He said it maybe a matter of not enough fiber, or too much, or with age it just happens for some people. For 15 years or so I've been eating for breakfast shredded wheat cereal for the fiber...which is prolly about all the fiber I get during the day to be honest. Two thousand dollars later, the operation did not solve the problem.

I've never been a bottom and only have played with small dildos with the largest being about the smallest butt plug that comes in a multi-pack.

I know this doesn't answer your question. I can provide some helpful hints on how to deal with the "situation" on a day to day basis if someone else doesn't jump in here with better info. I have a new Doc that I would feel comfortable getting advise and I should probably do that at my next checkup.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Hi y'all,

Thanks for your help!
    A couple of things to try before discussing with your physician:
    1. If you're using dry toilet paper only, then use a moist towelette (e.g. Cottonelle) before paper. The moisture makes a difference in helping get deeper into the anal sphincter and removing residual mucus/stool that might be there
    2. Add a grain or pysllium-based fiber supplement like Metamucil or Konsyl to your diet. This will help add bulk to the stool that will make it easier to completely empty the lower bowel.

If it persists after these two suggestions, it's likely that you have stools that have a lot of mucus in them which can be a sign of abnormal bowel function like irritable bowel syndrome. This would be something that you would follow-up with your physician about.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for your advice! I'll try with the moist towelette as well.

I think the stool volume/consistency is perfect. I was talking with someone who has the same problem and he was saying that it could be, like PrinceCory said, an internal flap of skin.

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for the information. I've suspected I might have some from of IBS. The more I look into the mucus issue it might explain some other issue(s) I couldn't explain.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I had the same experience, I started to eat bite sized shredded wheat for breakfast and the extra fiber helped.

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

That's what I have every day. Malt-O-Meal Spooners!