Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Does using a dildo regularly change how the inside of the ass feels?

I've noticed that not all asses feel the same, but this week it seemed obvious. Last week I met a twink that was a total virgin. I fucked him bareback and came in his ass. He loved the feeling and came over 5 nights in a row. For the 6th night I suggested a 3way. I invited my other bottom friend and I took turns fucking them. I right away noticed a very obvious difference. The virgin guy was really soft, tender and tight inside. The other guy felt more rough inside. Both felt good, but having both back to back made it obvious. Now, the 2nd guy I started fucking him when he was 18 and he's now 21. He started off tender and soft and now the inside feels the same, just not as soft inside. What changed? He's been using a dildo for the past year everyday at night. It wasn't just them, I also noticed this when I did a bareback 4way with some other friends a few years ago. One guy was a hot muscular type that used dildos, his ass also felt more rough inside. The 18 yr old newbie though, he felt tender and tight inside.

To be fair, they all felt good and all made me cum good. But, they definitely felt different inside. The conclusion that I came up with is that guys that use objects and dildos regularly make the inside of their ass a little more rough. The best bottoms are always the ones that never use dildos.

Has anyone else noticed this?

BTW, you can only tell the difference bareback.
    Last edited by BigBoyNow; April 25th, 2018 at 09:20 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Does using a dildo regularly change how the inside of the ass feels?

I can’t imagine why that would be... may need to do some research on the topic!

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoyNow View Post
    I've noticed that not all asses feel the same, but this week it seemed obvious. Last week I met a twink that was a total virgin. I fucked him bareback and came in his ass. He loved the feeling and came over 5 nights in a row. For the 6th night I suggested a 3way. I invited my other bottom friend and I took turns fucking them. I right away noticed a very obvious difference. The virgin guy was really soft, tender and tight inside. The other guy felt more rough inside. Both felt good, but having both back to back made it obvious. Now, the 2nd guy I started fucking him when he was 18 and he's now 21. He started off tender and soft and now the inside feels the same, just not as soft inside. What changed? He's been using a dildo for the past year everyday at night. It wasn't just them, I also noticed this when I did a bareback 4way with some other friends a few years ago. One guy was a hot muscular type that used dildos, his ass also felt more rough inside. The 18 yr old newbie though, he felt tender and tight inside.

To be fair, they all felt good and all made me cum good. But, they definitely felt different inside. The conclusion that I came up with is that guys that use objects and dildos regularly make the inside of their ass a little more rough. The best bottoms are always the ones that never use dildos.

Has anyone else noticed this?

BTW, you can only tell the difference bareback.
    Damn I like your hot story. You gotta fuck all kind of hot guys. Im so freaking jealous

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Haha nice post, I don't use a dildo and would love you to check out your hypothesis on me LOL

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Briacon429 View Post
    I can’t imagine why that would be... may need to do some research on the topic!
    Well, other parts of the body get more rough if they are used often, hands for example. Sticking dildos and hard objects, like shampoo bottles, in there on a regular basis could lead to the anus area getting a little more rough. You really don't notice unless if you fuck the dudes back to back in a bareback orgy. In the past I did notice that guys felt different, but doing them back to back is what lead me to notice that they felt very different inside.

This is one reason I prefer newbie twinks over older guys. But, it really depends on what the dude sticks in his ass. I once fucked a 27 yr old muscular jock type that had a very smooth body, and his hole felt perfect. It was tight tender and super soft inside. I've noticed that older whore types tend to feel mushy and loose inside.
    Last edited by BigBoyNow; April 29th, 2018 at 03:46 PM.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

haha I better keep up the squats then
    "whore types" made me laugh out - what's a whore type? LOL

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

You really don't notice unless if you fuck the dudes back to back in a bareback orgy.
    I have to say, I’ve never done a bareback orgy, so I can’t speak from firsthand experience! But yeah, just like any other body part, a lot depends on how you’ve actually used it. After all, we all know how inexperienced asses tend to cramp up, whereas experienced ones usually don’t. But I would think that a dildo would have more-or-less the same effect as an actual dick. Hard objects are another story, especially considering they can cause damage if used incorrectly....

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

oh,
    i don't use dildo and rarely bottom for anyone.
    Meaning my ass is good then

NEVER LISTEN TO A ONE SIDED STORY AND JUDGE.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Nealm1 View Post
    haha I better keep up the squats then
    "whore types" made me laugh out - what's a whore type? LOL
    Guys that hookup with new guys all the type. Usually at least 1 new guy a week.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Guys that hookup with new guys all the type. Usually at least 1 new guy a week.
    Keep up your studies in the interests of science lol

Virgin

Orientation
    Straight
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I have been occasionally using a dildo but never had the real thing (yet). I worry about damaging myself up there, even though I use a lot of lube. I don't want to mess anything up or get too loose.

FEAR THE LIBERAL DETENTE! TX-Beau's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Anal warts (condyloma acuminata) are caused by the human papilloma virus (HPV), the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD). The warts affect the area around and inside the anus, but may also develop on the skin of the genital area. They first appear as tiny spots or growths, often as small as a pin head. They can grow quite large and cover the entire anal area.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=anal...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Perhaps you should put on a condom, your Truvada does't catch everything.
    ATTACK OF THE LIBERAL ELITE