Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

some white spots on gland and the trunk of the penis

good evening,
    im so sorry im heterossexual but i need help, and gay people can help me maybe, because all mens could have this.

lately there have appeared some white spots on the glans and the trunk of the penis, I am afraid that is hpv, tb I have a penis area with rough skin, several dots clustered, like a stain ...

I went to a urologist and he told me to wait ... to see if they multiplied or disappeared, also had a pimple on the base of the penis that he medicated, prescribed me fucidine, and it really worked! disappeared.

but told me never to put this ointment on the glans in order to treat the white pimples.

I do not know if I can put photos here to really show what I'm talking about ... (if I can thank you for informing me)

this does not bother me physically, it does not make me any trouble or pain, I'm just afraid it's dst and obviously I would like to treat it.

I liked that they clarified me since waiting 2 or 3 months in doubt is horrible: \

I do not know if I can put photos here to really show what I'm talking about ... (if I can thank you for informing me)

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: some white spots on gland and the trunk of the penis

There's a couple of benign "bumps" that occur fairly frequently on the penis. If you're comfortable posting a picture, that would help.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    There's a couple of benign "bumps" that occur fairly frequently on the penis. If you're comfortable posting a picture, that would help.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sem Título.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	1253335

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The spots along the inside of the foreskin look more like pearly papules. You have some of them along the edge of the head of your penis.

The larger bumps on the shaft are more difficult to determine. There's an enlargement of the oil glands called Fordyce's spots that are common on the penis but Fordyce's spots usually look more like they are inside the skin and they usually line up with hairs and pores in a regular pattern- particularly on the underside of the shaft (next to the scrotum).

The bumps on the shaft of your penis are on top of the skin, they are irregular but they don't look red/infected. Your doctor might want to test these to see if they are HPV warts.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

hey, im create account because a problem in my penis plz

noone look for health topic... so i post here...

good evening,
    im so sorry im heterossexual but i need help, and gay people can help me maybe, because all mens could have this.

lately there have appeared some white spots on the glans and the trunk of the penis, I am afraid that is hpv, tb I have a penis area with rough skin, several dots clustered, like a stain ...

I went to a urologist and he told me to wait ... to see if they multiplied or disappeared, also had a pimple on the base of the penis that he medicated, prescribed me fucidine, and it really worked! disappeared.

but told me never to put this ointment on the glans in order to treat the white pimples.

this does not bother me physically, it does not make me any trouble or pain, I'm just afraid it's dst and obviously I would like to treat it.

I liked that they clarified me since waiting 2 or 3 months in doubt is horrible: \

Views:	18 
ID:	1253419

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: hey, im create account because a problem in my penis plz

Could be genital warts.

But the only way you are going to know for sure is to have a doctor look at them and get them tested.

In the meantime, make sure you use protection and keep your dick clean.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: hey, im create account because a problem in my penis plz

Quote Originally Posted by likas30 View Post
    noone look for health topic... so i post here...

good evening,

Views:	18 
ID:	1253419

my urologist said isnt hpv

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

isnt hpv

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by likas30 View Post
    isnt hpv
    That's good. It's epidemic in heterosexuals in their 20s, so you dodged a bullet there.