Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Yawn, another married "family values" anti-lgbt republican caught having sex with the menz- this time in the office

Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    I instinctively wouldn't trust anyone who claimed they had "family values"...

If you have to announce that...you are hiding something.
    Get out of my head.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Yawn, another married "family values" anti-lgbt republican caught having sex with the menz- this time in the office

Quote Originally Posted by fabulouslyghetto View Post
    I was just telling this conservative repub friend of mine who said "Liberals are an example of how he doesn't wanna act" that his party is just as disgusting, these past few months alone there have been enough sexual predators caught within the base to literally start a whole predator football league.
    It's a complicated issue. There's a group of these guys who are struggling with human nature and believe that religion will help them "cure" themselves. There's another group who are out to "save" gay people from themselves.

The first group is just unfortunate but their hatred seems to be directed inward, especially when they slip up and get caught with a wide stance in an airport men's room.

The second group are usually the problem. They're the ones in ex-gay ministries and conversion therapy. Occasionally, their good intentions get the best of them and while trying to "save" gay people from being gay, they find themselves trying to pass legislation to discriminate/criminalize gay behavior or they find themselves ministering to underage boys in hotel rooms late at night.
    JUB's full list of smilies can be found here. BBcodes are here.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by KaraBulut View Post
    It's a complicated issue. There's a group of these guys who are struggling with human nature and believe that religion will help them "cure" themselves. There's another group who are out to "save" gay people from themselves.

The first group is just unfortunate but their hatred seems to be directed inward, especially when they slip up and get caught with a wide stance in an airport men's room.

The second group are usually the problem. They're the ones in ex-gay ministries and conversion therapy. Occasionally, their good intentions get the best of them and while trying to "save" gay people from being gay, they find themselves trying to pass legislation to discriminate/criminalize gay behavior or they find themselves ministering to underage boys in hotel rooms late at night.
    I can't disagree more. Two heads of the same monster. If you're suffering for your sexuality that's all terrible and whatnot but once you begin to project that hatred onto others all sympathy is lost. LGBT only accounts for barely double-digit percentage of the population yet 1/3 of youth suicides, that's unforgivably disproportionate, we don't have time to accommodate jerks who want to demonize others over something they hate within themselves, especially when children are killing themselves over this culture of intolerance.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel any pity at all for them, but if they're unwilling to be compassionate towards others then it wouldn't serve me or us to be compassionate towards them.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

...we don't have time to accommodate jerks who want to demonize others over something they hate within themselves, especially when children are killing themselves over this culture of intolerance.
    It's important to remember that those self-loathing closeted guys are those self-loathing children, all grown up.

...I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel any pity at all for them, but if they're unwilling to be compassionate towards others then it wouldn't serve me or us to be compassionate towards them.
    Some deserve sympathy, not pity.

The ones like Rep Shortey deserve what they get.

And the straight hypocrites like Roy Moore and Franklin Graham deserve impoverishment and anonymity... but unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It's important to remember that those self-loathing closeted guys are those self-loathing children, all grown up.
    We all grew up in the same culture, some worse, some of us were kicked out for liking boys, some were beaten, ostracized, disowned, and whaddya know, we managed to not turn into a bunch of sinister, nefarious, hypocritical nutjobs.

Believe me you, deep deep down I've got a sympathy bone a mile long and two miles wide but I just can't really seem to muster any concern for these self-loathing closet cases. And I try, honestly I do try.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Believe me you, deep deep down I've got a sympathy bone a mile long and two miles wide but I just can't really seem to muster any concern for these self-loathing closet cases. And I try, honestly I do try.
    They have no sympathy for us and ignore and defy Jesus' teachings to force their righteousness on the world. They're not deserving of sympathy. Pity, perhaps, but not sympathy.
    Everything I Ever Needed to Know I Learned in Kindergarten

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

We all grew up in the same culture, some worse, some of us were kicked out for liking boys, some were beaten, ostracized, disowned, and whaddya know, we managed to not turn into a bunch of sinister, nefarious, hypocritical nutjobs.
    But there is a reason that there's a long-standing problem in the gay community with addiction and self-harm. Different people beat themselves up in different ways.

It's those that direct their self-hatred toward others that are the larger problem.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

But there is a reason that there's a long-standing problem in the gay community with addiction and self-harm. Different people beat themselves up in different ways.

It's those that direct their self-hatred toward others that are the larger problem.
    Maybe it's my own shortcoming, as gsdx plainly stated, they have no sympathy for us, for those they harm mentally, emotionally, socially and politically (and it isn't a stretch to say financially) with their platform of hatred and intolerance. I've never really been a turn the other cheek kinda gal. Sometimes I wish I was.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

"Conservatives": Less government!

Also "conservatives": Govt needs to regulate the lives of queers in every imaginable fashion.
    VERY good point!!! One could use it a lot when some writers offer "less government" as an excuse dismantling our citizens' safety nets. But when it come to peoples' sex lives and what they do with their bodies and what gender they identify as...well that's what governments for isn't it? To protect Christians from catching the sodomite bug...and preserve White Culture (eg, doilies, folded underwear, Chuck e Cheese, etc.). Stop abortion and eliminate healthcare and education for the poor unwanted waifs, throw them in jail disproportionately, and when their old enough, electrocute them for acting out on what you made them.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by cocksucker4use View Post
    VERY good point!!! One could use it a lot when some writers offer "less government" as an excuse dismantling our citizens' safety nets. But when it come to peoples' sex lives and what they do with their bodies and what gender they identify as...well that's what governments for isn't it?
    He put "conservatives" in quotes for good reason. These guys aren't conservatives, they're Dominionists- the Christian equivalent of the Islamists who run countries like Iran. It's what that pedophilic troll from Alabama who dressed like a Howdy-Dowdy doll was promoting in his US Senate run:
    1. Dominionists celebrate Christian nationalism, in that they believe that the United States once was, and should once again be, a Christian nation. In this way, they deny the Enlightenment roots of American democracy.
    2. Dominionists promote religious supremacy, insofar as they generally do not respect the equality of other religions, or even other versions of Christianity.
    3. Dominionists endorse theocratic visions, insofar as they believe that the Ten Commandments, or "biblical law," should be the foundation of American law, and that the U.S. Constitution should be seen as a vehicle for implementing Biblical principles.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Dominionists endorse theocratic visions, insofar as they believe that the Ten Commandments, or "biblical law," should be the foundation of American law
    Interesting that you say that. As I mentioned in the 'Roy Moore' thread, most of them in the news these days break 7 of them with great regularity.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Interesting that you say that. As I mentioned in the 'Roy Moore' thread, most of them in the news these days break 7 of them with great regularity.
    Isn't that the common theme? They can't control their own impulses, so they worry themselves with trying to control and legislate everyone else's?

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

He put "conservatives" in quotes for good reason. These guys aren't conservatives, they're Dominionists- the Christian equivalent of the Islamists who run countries like Iran. It's what that pedophilic troll from Alabama who dressed like a Howdy-Dowdy doll was promoting in his US Senate run:
    1. Dominionists celebrate Christian nationalism, in that they believe that the United States once was, and should once again be, a Christian nation. In this way, they deny the Enlightenment roots of American democracy.
    2. Dominionists promote religious supremacy, insofar as they generally do not respect the equality of other religions, or even other versions of Christianity.
    3. Dominionists endorse theocratic visions, insofar as they believe that the Ten Commandments, or "biblical law," should be the foundation of American law, and that the U.S. Constitution should be seen as a vehicle for implementing Biblical principles.
    Thanks for this, as I was unfamiliar with the nomenclature for a concept all too familiar. We will recall call that the Pilgrams were escaping the control of the Church of England. The concept of Separation of Church and State is founded on in the Constitution with the "Establishment Clause" and the "Free Exercise Clause." Cognizant of the dangers of state religion, the Founding Fathers said on the one hand, there will be no state religion, while guaranteeing the right to practice religion on the other. Whither, then, Dominionism? Among the ruling Party, fiscal conservatism has been conjoined with social conservatism. To get elected in many parts of the country, a candidate has to be a self-professed Christian. Dubya's people pandered to that effectively. Donald has evolved as a politically expedient, sound bite Christian. Neither were particularly known for deep religious faith going in, drugs, booze, and pussy grabbing notwithstanding. The Oligarchs who buy and pay for our Republican Congress may not even give a fuck what religion they are. Charles Koch once stated that he has no social agenda, but supports candidates who do because of their fiscal views eg, good for business. Then there's Roy, putting 10 Commandments on the courthouse wall, and his hands down young girl's pants. Yet people will support and vote for them, ignoring obvious shortcomings, and blatant moral failures because the are "Christians" and/or the Party needs them. I mean, Jesus Christ, Dick Nixon looks really good along side these clowns.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks for this, as I was unfamiliar with the nomenclature for a concept all too familiar. We will recall call that the Pilgrams were escaping the control of the Church of England. The concept of Separation of Church and State is founded on in the Constitution with the "Establishment Clause" and the "Free Exercise Clause."
    That was the view of the Puritans- that they were resettling to America to be rid of the control of the Church of England. But many of the original settlers came to the Americas via Leiden in the Netherlands. They didn't like Leiden because they found it to be too liberal and they didn't want their children to take up the liberal ways of the Dutch.

So, from one viewpoint they were escaping religious tyranny. From another viewpoint, they wanted to maintain their own brand of religious tyranny.

Then there's Roy, putting 10 Commandments on the courthouse wall, and his hands down young girl's pants.
    Something to think about with Roy Moore: he's made a career out of martyrdom. A very lucrative career.

Moore's ending salary as Chief Justice in Alabama was $181,000. Even though he was fired- twice!- he was granted a pension of $136,000. After Moore was fired the first time in 2003, he started a tax-exempt foundation called the Foundation for Moral Law and started paying himself an "official" salary of $180,000 according to the foundation's IRS filing. A subsequent investigation of the foundation determined that between 2007 and 2012, Moore was actually paid over $1 million. In addition, the foundation paid for his health insurance, a bodyguard and his travel expenses while he made speeches and promoted his book. The foundation also paid a salary to Roy Moore's wife and children. From all evidence, the "Foundation for Moral Law" was really the "Foundation for the Moore Family" since it's only purpose was to pay money to the Moore family.

Roy Moore gains very little from actually doing government work. He long ago figured out a way to make lots more money being a professional Christian martyr.

Bammer's Papa
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

3/4 of them already have a gallery full of nudes in their phone anyway. So yes. I think they would.
    They have nude photos of themselves in their phones?????

"Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

--Jonathan Rauch, Salon Magazine, March 13, 2000

*the number is now forty

Bammer's Papa
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The only people I've ever seen who managed to be 'cured' of anything via religion were ones with the guts to stand up in front of their entire church or at least a major portion of it and be totally honest about their problem. Anyone hiding and expecting to be helped is fooling themselves.

"Thirty-one* states allow all qualified citizens to carry concealed weapons. In those states, homosexuals should embark on organized efforts to become comfortable with guns, learn to use them safely and carry them. They should set up Pink Pistols task forces, sponsor shooting courses and help homosexuals get licensed to carry. And they should do it in a way that gets as much publicity as possible. "

*the number is now forty

Bammer's Papa
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

And in practice, Dominionists deny the Gospel and use Jesus as a plastic figurine to use to manipulate others. Of all religious ideologues, they are the most vile.

It's frightening that if you trace their allegiances, a large portion of the GOP in Congress is de facto Dominionist.

*the number is now forty

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    ...It's frightening that if you trace their allegiances, a large portion of the GOP in Congress is de facto Dominionist.
    And there's a couple of cabinet secretaries who are fellow travelers... and the Vice President could at the very least be considered a sympathizer.

Since we haven't seen the final tax bill before Congress, we also don't know if they have succeeded in repealing the Johnson Amendment (which prevents tax-exempt churches from advocating for particular politicians). The last we heard, it was in the bill but the Senate Parliamentarian had ruled that they had to remove the repeal in order to pass the tax bill with 51 votes instead of 60.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Kulindahr View Post
    The only people I've ever seen who managed to be 'cured' of anything via religion were ones with the guts to stand up in front of their entire church or at least a major portion of it and be totally honest about their problem. Anyone hiding and expecting to be helped is fooling themselves.
    Indeed, like former Christian Scientists who speak up about what really goes on in there.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

If it's a day of the week that ends in "Y", then it must be time for another family values politician arrest....

Paul Pressler, former Texas judge and religious right leader, accused of sexually assaulting teen for years

A former Texas state judge and lawmaker has been accused of sexually abusing a young man for several decades starting when the boy was just 14, according to a lawsuit filed in October in Harris County.

The lawsuit alleges that Paul Pressler, a former justice on the 14th Court of Appeals who served in the Texas state house from 1957–59, sexually assaulted Duane Rollins, his former bible study student, several times per month over a period of years. According to the filing, the abuse started in the late 1970s and continued less frequently after Rollins left Houston for college in 1983.
    No word yet on whether Judge Pressler plans on running for the Texas Senate seat currently occupied by failed actor and Lambchop puppet look-alike, Ted Cruz.

In mourning for America.
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Chicago!! (A big city, but my country is DYING!)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

repealing the Johnson Amendment (which prevents tax-exempt churches from advocating for particular politicians).

The last we heard, it was in the bill but the Senate Parliamentarian had ruled that they had to remove the repeal in order to pass the tax bill with 51 votes instead of 60.
    Crazy. Yes, that's because that repeal IS NOT BUDGET-NEUTRAL and, therefore, cannot be voted by a simple majority.

Then, how-in-fuck is the rest of the entire bill, which adds over ONE TRILLION to the ongoing deficit, something that only needed 50 votes? It is far from budget-neutral.
    "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." -The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
    If you think that fertilized eggs are PEOPLE, and refugees AREN'T, *YOU* are the problem.
    Make, for a man, a fire - and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man afire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying. - Terry Pratchett

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Another day, another sex scandal...

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens admits to affair but denies blackmail allegation

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens admitted to having an extramarital affair, but denied blackmailing the woman with a nude photo, which was alleged to have been taken without her consent.
    CNN affiliate KMOV published a report Wednesday after a months-long investigation into Greitens, a rising star in the Republican Party...

KMOV aired parts of a recording of a woman telling her then-husband about a consensual sexual encounter she had with Greitens in 2015, before he became governor...

... she went to Greiten's house where the sexual encounter took place, and that he had taken a photo of her while she was blindfolded. "You're never going to mention my name, otherwise there will be pictures of me [the woman] everywhere," she recalled Greitens telling her, in the recording.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ Damn. Not available through either YouTube or YouPak.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I read an article about it and watched a news report. What was that they keep saying? Something about gay people destroying the sanctity of marriage?

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ Damn. Not available through either YouTube or YouPak.
    Youpak seems to be offline. Worse case, you can always download videos from YouTube by adding "SS" in front of the youtube name (e.g. https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=7kUo131NFSw).

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I get to the YouPak page and it loaded fine, but the video couldn't be loaded because either the network failed or or the video format wsn't supported.

In mourning for America.
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Chicago!! (A big city, but my country is DYING!)
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Youpak seems to be offline. Worse case, you can always download videos from YouTube by adding "SS" in front of the youtube name (e.g. https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=7kUo131NFSw).
    Does this also let you view videos that otherwise can't be viewed in your country?
    "Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." -The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
    If you think that fertilized eggs are PEOPLE, and refugees AREN'T, *YOU* are the problem.
    Make, for a man, a fire - and he'll be warm for a few hours. Set a man afire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
    Satire is meant to ridicule power. If you are laughing at people who are hurting, it's not satire, it's bullying. - Terry Pratchett

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by frankfrank View Post
    Does this also let you view videos that otherwise can't be viewed in your country?
    Yes, both the SSYoutube download trick and YouPak typically bypass the out of country problem. There's also some YouTube proxy viewer sites that can be used for specific country bypasses.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Married US Congressman Rep Patrick Meehan (R-PA) admits to paying a settlement to a staffer that accused him of sexual harassment.

Congressman Combating Harassment Settled His Own Misconduct Case [NYT]

Representative Patrick Meehan, a Pennsylvania Republican who has taken a leading role in fighting sexual harassment in Congress, used thousands of dollars in taxpayer money to settle his own misconduct complaint after a former aide accused him last year of making unwanted romantic overtures to her, according to several people familiar with the settlement....

...Mr. Meehan professed his romantic desires for her — first in person, and then in a handwritten letter — and he grew hostile when she did not reciprocate, the people familiar with her time in the office said....
    Obamacare made him do it...

Pat Meehan says he saw younger aide as 'a soul mate' but denies harassment [Philadelphia Inquirer]

Pat Meehan acknowledged Tuesday that he had a deep “affection” for a younger aide and told her last year that he saw her as “a soul mate,” but said he never pursued a romantic relationship with the woman and, despite paying her a secret settlement, denied her claims of sexual harassment...

...he denied harassing her, and said any hostility he may have exhibited stemmed from stress around high-pressure votes last year over the Affordable Care Act. He said that he sought to remain loyal to his wife, and that he used his office funds to settle the harassment claim so he and the aide could move on and keep the issue private....

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Rushville pastor facing sex charges attempts suicide

RUSHVILLE, Ind. (WTHR) - A Rush County pastor facing charges of child sex crimes made an attempt on his own life Friday night...

Police arrested [Garry] Evans in October on molestation charges after three young girls said he lured them to his office with candy before abusing them.

Evans was facing additional charges after a sixth alleged victim came forward this week.

He's the pastor of the Rushville Baptist Temple Church.
    Eventually, 4 girls came forward and said that Rev Evans molested them when they were under the age of 10.

Reverend Evans frequently preached against homosexuality in his 30 years as the minister of the Rushville Baptist Temple Church in Rushville, IN.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

nice photo

Victim of PC police. Some of the PC police are good at making untrue things up about other jub members.

On the Prowl

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Eventually, 4 girls came forward and said that Rev Evans molested them when they were under the age of 10.

Reverend Evans frequently preached against homosexuality in his 30 years as the minister of the Rushville Baptist Temple Church in Rushville, IN.
    He was just in the news again here for harassing his son's girlfriend...

https://www.wthr.com/article/rushvil...-wife-arrested

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Object52 View Post
    He was just in the news again here for harassing his son's girlfriend...

https://www.wthr.com/article/rushvil...-wife-arrested
    He's had a couple of interactions with the law since his arrest... a suicide attempt... trespassing and harassment because his son has refused to have anything to do with him since the details came out about what he did with the little girls.

I heard for a while that his church was still supporting him. Not sure if that's the case after all of the bad press and legal issues?

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ It's their Christian duty to forgive their pastors of any transgression. It was the work of 'The Devil'.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ It's their Christian duty to forgive their pastors of any transgression. It was the work of 'The Devil'.
    "So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ It's amazing how much of the Bible they conveniently forget.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

^ It's amazing how much of the Bible they conveniently forget.
    Of late, their memory has been better when it's a Democratic president than when it is a Republican president.

Evangelical leader Franklin Graham says Trump is a 'changed person' [CNN]

Tony Perkins: Trump Gets ‘a Mulligan’ on Life, Stormy Daniels [Politico]

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I really hope someone digs up something on Graham and takes him down. It's bad enough that they are all excusing his behaviour, but it's worse when they actually admit why they're doing it.

Status
    Available
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Of late, their memory has been better when it's a Democratic president than when it is a Republican president.

Evangelical leader Franklin Graham says Trump is a 'changed person' [CNN]

Tony Perkins: Trump Gets ‘a Mulligan’ on Life, Stormy Daniels [Politico]
    "What happened to turning the other cheek? I ask.

“You know, you only have two cheeks,” Perkins says. “Look, Christianity is not all about being a welcome mat which people can just stomp their feet on.”"

Not for nothing but he seems to have gotten the original 'turn the other cheek' message mistaken. Thought that had to do with using your own culture to get others to admit to your humanity - and to further that concept, change their own ways. I'm certain it doesn't mean "we'll let egregious behavior slide so we can get what we want."
    On a long vacation.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I really hope someone digs up something on Graham and takes him down. It's bad enough that they are all excusing his behaviour, but it's worse when they actually admit why they're doing it.
    What sickens me the most about Franklin Graham is that he's the head of Samaritan's Purse which is a really important relief organization with some really committed people working because they believe in helping the poor and those in need.

Unlike the people working in the field, Franklin Graham is the worst of the worst when it comes to opportunistic false prophets motivated by avarice and lust for power.

There's a reason why previous generations of Americans felt strongly about the line between religion and State. Gay people got a taste of it when the Bush administration cynically put "traditional marriage" on the ballot to drive up evangelical turnout in state elections.

In the interest of the concept of freedom of religion, we've allowed churches to move out of the charity business and into the "prosperity gospel" business. A generation ago, we were horrified when ministers were caught cavorting with prostitutes or living in mega-mansions when their congregants were living week-to-week on limited incomes.

Now where are we? We have the same anti-gay evangelical leaders supporting a professional con artist with 3 marriages and a string of affairs and a long history of shady business dealings. And we have a political party that is in a craven back-scratching relationship with these guys in order to get their votes in exchange for pursuing their agenda on issues like legalized discrimination against gay people and allowing them to keep their tax-exempt status when they are blatantly advocating for specific politicians.

Our only hope is that these faux-Christian turds all go down the same toilet that this Administration needs to be flushed down.

Status
    Available
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I think at that point some people could stand to be taken out back behind the barn, given the opportunity of a last smoke and then shot. That or forced to live in an area with no minors and an electric monitor - which should be added to the current punishment for a conviction o'that nature. That particular list needs to be overhauled anyway. While the devil'd be in the details 4 is 'a career move'. Don't generally have to peer overmuch at it.
    On a long vacation.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by luckynumbah7 View Post
    Not for nothing but he seems to have gotten the original 'turn the other cheek' message mistaken.
    Badly mistaken. The moral of the story is completely lost on him. 'Turning the other cheek' is Jesus' response to the 'eye for an eye' thing. It means 'don't take revenge', which is rather ironic since the comment followed shortly after stating that "Evangelical Christians, says Perkins, “were tired of being kicked around by Barack Obama and his leftists. And I think they are finally glad that there’s somebody on the playground that is willing to punch the bully.”"

They are as un-Christian as Christians can get. They do everything God and Jesus tell them not to do.

Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

...The moral of the story is completely lost on him....They are as un-Christian as Christians can get. They do everything God and Jesus tell them not to do.
    Bingo.

It also goes to a narrative that American evangelicals have been pursuing lately: that they are persecuted which justifies their activism and "fighting back".

"Repent, Harlequin!" TickTockMan's Avatar
    Status
    Available

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

At this point wouldn't it be easier to list those that are not?
    "I yearn for the day when soul transplants come to be."

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
    Looks like Marcus Bachmann helped him choreograph that dance....
    This guy is supposed to somehow be an ex-gay? Or do I have that wrong.

Can you hear me yet?
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by swmjck View Post
    This guy is supposed to somehow be an ex-gay? Or do I have that wrong.
    No, you're not wrong. He has been cured! Conversion therapy works! (At least that's what they're trying to tell us.)

Dreamer
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Blog Entries

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Christians adore cock just as much, if not more, than anyone else. They just have to keep the secret from their wife or girlfriend.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by TickTockMan View Post
    At this point wouldn't it be easier to list those that are not?
    Yeah, all four of em.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

UTAH: Anti-Gay Family Values GOP State Rep Resigns, Used State Funds For Hookups With Hooker

http://www.joemygod.com/2018/02/10/u...-hooker-video/

What a naughty boy.