Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
Results 101 to 112 of 112
  1. #101
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    4


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by bifitntight View Post
    If a guy is letting you lick his ass he is not straight! Maybe bi, but NOT straight!
    Bullshit. Straight or gay most guys love rimjobs. The problem is most women wont give them. I have 2 buddies, both married, that I blow sometimes. Neither had been rimmed before I did them and both loved it. One told me he's tried to get his wife to do it but she wont. Your labeling guys because of a specific sex act. Orientation is not just about sex, its about attraction and emotion. Yeah I suck and rim 2 STRAIGHT men. Neither of them is attracted to men. Neither has ever fallen in love with a man. They just get horny and want to get their nut and I'm willing to help when their wives wont. Stop trying to fit everything to match your labels.

  2. #102
    JUB Addicts
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Orientation
    Straight/Curious
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,716


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?


  3. #103
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    69


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    "YES"!! I couldn't agree more, because I have done and will do the same thing again! "BRAVO"!

  4. #104
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    382


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    If I rim a man, can he be straight?

  5. #105
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    69


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    Just because a straight gets rimmed by a gay dude, it doesn't make him gay. Gay is a lifestyle and it's not defined by a sexual act!.. This is not a "what came first, the chicken or the egg?"

  6. #106
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    382


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by darryeljg View Post
    Just because a straight gets rimmed by a gay dude, it doesn't make him gay. Gay is a lifestyle and it's not defined by a sexual act!.. This is not a "what came first, the chicken or the egg?"
    I really need to agree with you, partially. Thinking about what you wrote, itīs true just because a straight man gets rimmed by a gay dude, it doesnīt make him gay. Thatīs right. However, for me and in my life, being gay never was a "lifestyle". Iīm gay because I was born gay, not because I decided to adopt homosexuality as a lifestyle. And the word, "lifestyle", irritates me. It sounds gays are frivolous persons that suddenly decided to wear a lifestyle as they wear new clothes.

  7. #107
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    69


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    I'm sorry if what I wrote was taken in that manner, what I meant to say is, I'm a gay male and have always been attracted to straight dudes(and pretty much had them. Being gay is what I was born as and my lifestyle is gay! That's how I live my life, I don't shy away from it if someone disagrees with because I really don't give a damn! I'm definitely not closeted and my lifestyle is that I'm gay just the same as straight people lifestyle is straight.

  8. #108
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    382


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by darryeljg View Post
    I'm sorry if what I wrote was taken in that manner, what I meant to say is, I'm a gay male and have always been attracted to straight dudes(and pretty much had them. Being gay is what I was born as and my lifestyle is gay! That's how I live my life, I don't shy away from it if someone disagrees with because I really don't give a damn! I'm definitely not closeted and my lifestyle is that I'm gay just the same as straight people lifestyle is straight.
    Okay, I understood your first comment after reading the second! Thank you for the explanation!
    Yes, in the past, of course I felt attracted to straight dudes. I presume most gays had this experience. And no, I didnīt have them because I was struggling with my sexual identity and also because there are some things I think they arenīt correct, like contact with married men. I received offers in the past that I refused due to personal values. In a big city like San Francisco, there are gay neighborhoods and itīs easy to find company, for love or sex. But in small cities and another countries, the reality is very different. What appears for young gay men are married men wanting fast sex, or some bisexual men who want to have sex with you but donīt look at you like "dating material" because they want to maintain the social "straight image". And those offers arenīt interesting, in my opinion. I hope and believe I deserve more than this. Thatīs why I changed my mind about some things and, now, I really prefer to look for only gay men. Iīm a closeted gay, so I canīt talk much about what I didnīt live. One thing I know: Iīm gay and only gay. Definitely Iīm not straight and Iīm not bisexual, too. Iīm 100% gay and, now, Iīm okay with it!

  9. #109
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    69


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    "Bravo"! For having the courage to announce who you are! As for me, it wasn't easy considering I had a father who strongly hated gays, in fact growing up I was called the "F" word so many times I forgot what my real name was. When he passed, sadly to say, but I was finally freed, still love him, it was just that generation! not to say it still doesn't exist, I guess what I'm trying to say is, no matter what struggles you face (and you will) I hope you can stand strong and proud in your truth just as anyone else can.

  10. #110
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    382


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by darryeljg View Post
    "Bravo"! For having the courage to announce who you are! As for me, it wasn't easy considering I had a father who strongly hated gays, in fact growing up I was called the "F" word so many times I forgot what my real name was. When he passed, sadly to say, but I was finally freed, still love him, it was just that generation! not to say it still doesn't exist, I guess what I'm trying to say is, no matter what struggles you face (and you will) I hope you can stand strong and proud in your truth just as anyone else can.
    Iīm sorry for your loss and Iīm also sorry we both lived your adolescences with a not complete understanding of our families about our sexual identities. Happily, with time, next generations are having more space to discuss about it and, so, the families are learning to be more supportive. I donīt blame your father or some members of my family because it was the education they received. The important is we are living our lives and following our paths.

  11. #111
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    69


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    Thank you I really appreciate your words. It took me a long time before I could understand it was the time he was raise in, and when certain religions ruled their heads and not their hearts, but this may sound, i feel closer to him now, then he was here. But, that's what made me strong and appreciate some of the good times that I did have with him, and take away with me his strength, because he was a strong man and I had an incredible grandfather that made up for anything that I may have loss with him. So I have been very fortunate.

  12. #112
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    382


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Do you like rimming straight guys?

    Quote Originally Posted by darryeljg View Post
    Thank you I really appreciate your words. It took me a long time before I could understand it was the time he was raise in, and when certain religions ruled their heads and not their hearts, but this may sound, i feel closer to him now, then he was here. But, that's what made me strong and appreciate some of the good times that I did have with him, and take away with me his strength, because he was a strong man and I had an incredible grandfather that made up for anything that I may have loss with him. So I have been very fortunate.
    You are welcome.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •