Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 1 of 10 126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 483
  1. #1
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,358


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Active Duty's Axl tattoo controversy

    Moderator Comment:

    I've created this thread by splitting the discussion away from the main Active Duty Update thread.

    Whilst Axl is currently on the Prohibited Content list, for the purpose of the discussion alone , the image below is of the model and tattoos concerned.



    I've been reading up on Axl's tattoos. He's a white supremacist.

    14 = representing 14 words written by David Lane, "We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children.

    88 = The 8th letter of the alphabet being H. So 88 would be HH, for Heil Hitler.

    Elbow Web = The traditional symbol used by all racists to indicate time served in jail.

    Celtic Cross = Represents international white pride.

    http://www.strhatetalk.com/Tattoo_Page_2.php

    http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/default_graphics.asp

    This is one seriously fucked up kid. Dink, I can't support your choice in models with this person. I asked that my post be removed about him.

    I would like to read the words tattooed on his chest but can't find a pic clear enough.

  2. #2
    JUB Addict Mnestor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,646


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    This is so SAD ABOUT AXL I NOW KNOW THAT MY MONEY WILL NOT BE SUPPORTING THIS SITE UNTIL HE IS GONE. I'M NOT MAD AT YOU DINK CAUSE YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW.YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHAT & WHOM YOU TALK TO IN WAL-MART THESE DAYS ONE WRONG PERSON AS AXL APPEARS TO BE CAN RUIN EVERYTHING......

    Thank-You Cowboy Bob for bringing that to light cause a guy had posted in the galleries that DINK was supporting a guy from the AB and NOW through your careful investigation I now it was true. Like I sad so SAD about AXL

  3. #3
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    66,098


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    One thing...the AB is not too keen on homosexuals either. Perhaps Dynk should be given a chance to defend himself before we automatically brand him and Axl a racist.

  4. #4
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnestor View Post
    This is so SAD ABOUT AXL I NOW KNOW THAT MY MONEY WILL NOT BE SUPPORTING THIS SITE UNTIL HE IS GONE. I'M NOT MAD AT YOU DINK CAUSE YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW.YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHAT & WHOM YOU TALK TO IN WAL-MART THESE DAYS ONE WRONG PERSON AS AXL APPEARS TO BE CAN RUIN EVERYTHING......

    Thank-You Cowboy Bob for bringing that to light cause a guy had posted in the galleries that DINK was supporting a guy from the AB and NOW through your careful investigation I now it was true. Like I sad so SAD about AXL
    You are absolutely right that I had no idea about the meaning behind Axl's tattoos. I see so many tats on these guys that I don't always inquire as to the meaning. To some, the tattoos have meaning, to others they get them on a whim or bet or just by being plain naive as to the true meaning behind them.

    When I was 14 I was encouraged by an older neighbor to let him put a cross tattoo on my left arm. I didn't do it because I felt the tattoo had any serious meaning to me. I did it because my older neighbor said it was cool. I looked up to him and trusted him to put it there. I wanted to fit in with the older guys in the neighborhood and be cool. I have deeply regretted having done so ever since. We all make mistakes in our youth that we either immediately or later come to regret. It's part of growing up. Sometimes peer pressure causes us to make bad decisions.

    I spent five days straight in the company of this young man and not once did I ever sense or see an angry or mean bone in his body. He was sweet, gentle and very caring. In fact, I can't remember the last time I worked with a guy that had such a sweet and caring demeanor. He was childlike in his fascination with what he was doing and so very happy and intent on doing a good job. We spent a lot of time out in public during our time together and not once did I hear him make any mean-spirited or racist comments and I live in a very culturally diverse part of the country. He smiled and beamed with pure sweetness the entire time.

    I've been dealing with young men like Axl for many, many years and usually I can sense right away if something inside them is angry, mean or judgmental. It goes with the experience of having been around so many of them, gotten to know them well and having an innate ability to sense these things.

    One thing I did learn about Axl, like so many of these young men, is that he had a very hard childhood. When we are young and impressionable we sometimes make decisions based on our environment that we otherwise wouldn't have made. I'm not saying that this is the end all explanation for why he got the tattoos that he got, but I would bet money on the fact that he knew very little in retrospect about their true meaning.

    From what I know about the AB, which is very little at all, is that they also hate homosexuals. However, anyone that watches this young man in action in his latest scene or watches him in his War Chest solo would be hard pressed to tell me that we are dealing with a serious member of any type of hate group. He's simply not wired that way. He obviously is loving every moment of what is happening and he's very happy to be part of it.

    I'm 40 years old and every time I look in the mirror and see that poorly done tattoo of a cross on my arm I am forced to recall a time when I was none-the-wiser for my actions. Let us all remember that before we cast stones at a young man who may very well feel the same.

    The next time I speak to Axl, which should be soon, I'll be sure to ask him what his tattoos mean to him. It is my thought that his answer will come with much naivety or regret or both.

    Does this put you in the mind of a serious member of any hate group?

    http://www.activeduty.com/tour/image...e_scene#164782


    If it does, I must be REALLY naive myself.

  5. #5
    Porn Star easyroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    359


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Nice answer, Dink... just watched the scene and despite the tattoos, he really doesn't seem the type of person that would fit in a hate organization (especially after being in a gay site and clearly enjoying it). But I think it's valid to enquire what those tattoos mean to him.

    (the scene itself was insanely hot, by the way! )

  6. #6
    JUB Addict Mnestor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,646


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    One thing...the AB is not too keen on homosexuals either. Perhaps Dynk should be given a chance to defend himself before we automatically brand him and Axl a racist.
    Ninja108 not once did I brand DINK as that and I NEVER WOULD its just that when CowboyBob brings stuff like this to light what else am I SUPPOSE to think? And as easyroad said nice answer But some people won't see it that way NO MATTER WHAT DINK SAYS.

    AS I SAID DINK I DIDN'T/DON'T BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE AND STILL DO BRING US THE HOT MEN SO THANK-YOU AND KEEP UP THE GREAT AND EXCELLENT WORK |

    PEACE

  7. #7
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,358


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Thanks Dink for your explanation. Yes, the AD guys have a lot of ink and since you see so much of it you probably didn't pay that much attention. It's understandable.

    You have one of the best sites on the internet and some of the best guys. Axl is stunning but those tatts he displays puts an entirely different light of what kind of person he is. They're not faded and since you can't tattoo a minor (he appears young) those are recently done. He knows what the tattoos mean.

    As I stated before, he's one fucked up kid. Charming, handsome, seductive, and a member of the AB wanting easy cash.

  8. #8
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Thanks Dink for your explanation. Yes, the AD guys have a lot of ink and since you see so much of it you probably didn't pay that much attention. It's understandable.

    You have one of the best sites on the internet and some of the best guys. Axl is stunning but those tatts he displays puts an entirely different light of what kind of person he is. They're not faded and since you can't tattoo a minor (he appears young) those are recently done. He knows what the tattoos mean.

    As I stated before, he's one fucked up kid. Charming, handsome, seductive, and a member of the AB wanting easy cash.
    Cowboy Bob, I'm going to have to disagree with you on two things you said above:

    1. He is just 18 and I'm pretty certain those tats were done a few years ago. You may not know much about the tattoo world these days and how many "artist" are now practicing the trade out of their garages or kitchens. There is a store right down the street from my house that sells very intricate and sophisticated tattoo guns to anyone that walks in their door. So, your point of the legality is moot from that perspective.

    2. I tend to think I'm a good judge of character as I've dealt with some of the most dangerous people on the face of the planet and because of my intuitive cautiousness I'm still alive. I have a keen ability to sense danger and dangerous people. I disagree that he is a "fucked up kid". He may be a young man that was once mislead by naivety but I'd say he's pretty stable.

    And maybe at this point in his life he has a better understanding of what the tattoos mean, but my guess would be that he also knows that he stands for none of what you, or the tattoos, insinuate.

    The Active Duty guys are also a good group of guys and not one of them noticed anything out of the ordinary about Axl or suspected he was part of any hate group. Obviously none of them knew the meaning of his tattoos either as it was never mentioned by any of the guys.

    I think there is a tendency on this, just like many other threads, to gravitate toward blowing things out of proportion. People like sensationalism and some of us enjoy bringing light to the negative. It goes with the territory and everyone that posts here (including myself) are welcome to express their opinions. So, I hope you'll take my response as my opinion and not an attack on yours.

    Hugs
    Dink

  9. #9
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,358


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Not a problem Dink. I appreciate your comments. I just know what I see and that's not something I care to view or be part of.

    Thanks.

  10. #10
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyBob View Post
    Not a problem Dink. I appreciate your comments. I just know what I see and that's not something I care to view or be part of.

    Thanks.
    And you have every right to boycott Axl based on how you feel. But there is an old saying that does hold true: "Never judge a book by its cover" lest you miss the message within.

    Thanks for your feedback.

  11. #11
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    367


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    And you have every right to boycott Axl based on how you feel. But there is an old saying that does hold true: "Never judge a book by its cover" lest you miss the message within.

    Thanks for your feedback.
    Well said, Dink - I've really appreciated your responses on this subject tonight... And from the 80 minutes of vid I've seen of Axl on your site this past week, all I can say if he's a member of any 'hate group' he could make a fortune as one of the world's best actors...

  12. #12
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by calvar View Post
    Well said, Dink - I've really appreciated your responses on this subject tonight... And from the 80 minutes of vid I've seen of Axl on your site this past week, all I can say if he's a member of any 'hate group' he could make a fortune as one of the world's best actors...
    I'll holler out from the AMEN corner on that one, Calvar. Here's a nice free clip of the four way hardcore scene for you guys:

    http://www.activeduty.com/tour/image...e_scene#164869

  13. #13
    Porn Star easyroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    359


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    There's also a tattoo on the back of one of his arms that says "The Evil Within"... so weird - and it doesn't fit with his personality (as shown in the scene) at all. He's either the oddest member of a hate group or the most unfortunate victim of bad tattoo choices!

  14. #14
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by easyroad View Post
    Nice answer, Dink... just watched the scene and despite the tattoos, he really doesn't seem the type of person that would fit in a hate organization (especially after being in a gay site and clearly enjoying it). But I think it's valid to enquire what those tattoos mean to him.

    (the scene itself was insanely hot, by the way! )
    So glad you enjoyed the scene. It was one of the most enjoyable scenes I've filmed this year.

  15. #15
    JUB Addict Mnestor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    2,646


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    Cowboy Bob, I'm going to have to disagree with you on two things you said above:

    1. He is just 18 and I'm pretty certain those tats were done a few years ago. You may not know much about the tattoo world these days and how many "artist" are now practicing the trade out of their garages or kitchens. There is a store right down the street from my house that sells very intricate and sophisticated tattoo guns to anyone that walks in their door. So, your point of the legality is moot from that perspective.

    2. I tend to think I'm a good judge of character as I've dealt with some of the most dangerous people on the face of the planet and because of my intuitive cautiousness I'm still alive. I have a keen ability to sense danger and dangerous people. I disagree that he is a "fucked up kid". He may be a young man that was once mislead by naivety but I'd say he's pretty stable.

    And maybe at this point in his life he has a better understanding of what the tattoos mean, but my guess would be that he also knows that he stands for none of what you, or the tattoos, insinuate.

    The Active Duty guys are also a good group of guys and not one of them noticed anything out of the ordinary about Axl or suspected he was part of any hate group. Obviously none of them knew the meaning of his tattoos either as it was never mentioned by any of the guys.

    I think there is a tendency on this, just like many other threads, to gravitate toward blowing things out of proportion. People like sensationalism and some of us enjoy bringing light to the negative. It goes with the territory and everyone that posts here (including myself) are welcome to express their opinions. So, I hope you'll take my response as my opinion and not an attack on yours.

    Hugs
    Dink
    I abhor sensationalism actually. All I wanna know is why wouldn't you want to shine a light on a person and show them for who they truly are? And that is just a rhetorical question it has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH AXL.

    Man I wish I was like COWBOYBOB and stick to my guns on AXL..... MORE than EVER. And I don't like being that way either.

  16. #16
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by easyroad View Post
    Nice answer, Dink... just watched the scene and despite the tattoos, he really doesn't seem the type of person that would fit in a hate organization (especially after being in a gay site and clearly enjoying it). But I think it's valid to enquire what those tattoos mean to him.

    (the scene itself was insanely hot, by the way! )
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnestor View Post
    I abhor sensationalism actually. All I wanna know is why wouldn't you want to shine a light on a person and show them for who they truly are? And that is just a rhetorical question it has NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH AXL.

    Man I wish I was like COWBOYBOB and stick to my guns on AXL..... MORE than EVER. And I don't like being that way either.
    Tattoos (like the one on my left arm that I mention above) are many times not indicative of who they/we really are. I stand by my thoughts on Axl. I believe him to be a very good, gentle, caring and decent young man. That's not saying I'm right.

  17. #17
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    And on that note, I'm going to be like Harper Lee from here on out on the subject, when she was asked by Oprah:

    Oprah: "But why didn't you ever write another book after "To Kill A Mockingbird"?

    Harper Lee: "I said all I had to say"

  18. #18
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    367


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    Tattoos (like the one on my left arm that I mention above) are many times not indicative of who they/we really are. I stand by my thoughts on Axl. I believe him to be a very good, gentle, caring and decent young man. That's not saying I'm right.
    No, but you've at least met the guy and spent some time in his company, which I suspect is more than anyone else posting on this thread can say...

  19. #19
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    66,098


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Everyone's mind has already been made up, so there is no point in talking about it any further.
    Those who want to believe Dynk (whom has actually spent more time with him than any of us posting here have and is a good judge of character) will do so.
    Those who already have their minds made up aren't going to change them no matter what is said or done.
    All I'll say is this..there aren't too many hate groups that will welcome someone who says he enjoys sex with men and cleary does from what we've seen in the clips.

  20. #20
    Porn Star andyroos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    301


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    There are no gay white supremacists.

  21. #21
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    61


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by andyroos View Post
    There are no gay white supremacists.
    You can't be serious. And there are no gay "anti-gay rights" republicans either.

    Spending a few hours or days, even weeks, with someone still does not give an accurate indication of who that person truly is. How many serial killers were "the nicest neighbors"? And people knew them for years.

    I could understand one tat, but 3 or 4? That goes beyond being naive. Maybe he's changed his ways, or never really believed in them in the first place, but there's no doubt that he was once very involved in that group. He might have been sent to juvi on something completely unrelated, but had to fit in somewhere in order to survive his time there.

  22. #22
    JUB Addict Asenath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,492


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    One thing I did learn about Axl, like so many of these young men, is that he had a very hard childhood.
    This actually reminds me of a pair of cousins I knew back in my younger days who had been part of a White Nationalist group, but turned away from that ideology when they had gotten their lives together.

    Young working class men who are looking for some kind of family, and have had an impoverished childhood are the "recruiters" first target. Back then, the white power groups were flourishing because of the recession of the late 80s and early 90s - Reaganomics coming home to roost. Now, it's the same shit & a different decade. It's really easy to stir up young men who would have had a job in a local industry, but the industry's been shut down.

    If Axl's actually in the armed forces, it stands to reason that he wouldn't need that belief system anymore - and has probably learned better by being exposed to a diverse cohort of other servicemen. I'm willing to throw him the benefit of the doubt.

  23. #23
    On the Prowl SweetGelato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    67


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Speaking as a ethnic minority, the whole Axl situation makes my viewings very, very awkward.

  24. #24
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    66,098


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Btw, that Celtic cross....I have a friend who has that, and he is most definately not a racist. I've seen the spider web tattoo as well.

  25. #25
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    179


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    As a Black Man, The Tats on AXL didn't stick out to me as racist who knows, but if anything bothers me it would be the fact that AD has yet to have a single model of any other ethnicity than white in all the years the site has been active. It makes these type of accusations hold more validity. It's a shame too because you have some of the hottest white models in porn and nothing is better than interracial stuff

  26. #26
    Soilwork
    Guest

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I'll tell you this... very often guys get tattoos because they think they're cool OR they mean something else.

    We once worked with a model on Cocksure Men that did bareback scenes and had a HUGE BioHazard symbol on his belly. People assumed that meant he was HIV+ and into Breeding.

    Except it was also a "cool looking" symbol that means "BioHazard" and the model in question was a fan of the band "BioHazard" and liked the symbol.

    I also know that some young men make bad choices early in life and then see how wrong they were and move on. AT 18, we all deserve a few extra chances to prove ourselves. Fuck, at 19, I had won the Womanizer of the Year award in my college class.

  27. #27
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    66,098


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvcakes View Post
    As a Black Man, The Tats on AXL didn't stick out to me as racist who knows, but if anything bothers me it would be the fact that AD has yet to have a single model of any other ethnicity than white in all the years the site has been active. It makes these type of accusations hold more validity. It's a shame too because you have some of the hottest white models in porn and nothing is better than interracial stuff
    There have actually been latino and filipino models on the site. And Bric is part hispanic and has been in several scenes the past few months. How about Axel is given the benefit of a doubt before being branded a racist?

  28. #28
    JUB Addict Asenath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,492


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    I have some personal experience with it too...

    If watching American History X counts. No? Okay. :/
    Oh, god. That movie was terrible. Nothing that dramatic ever happened for the two guys I knew - they just got jobs and realized that their crew was full of idiots. I assume they would have realized it earlier if they weren't basically feral children from a broke-ass rural area.

  29. #29
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,941


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by andyroos View Post
    There are no gay white supremacists.
    But there are Gay 4 Pay models.

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvcakes View Post
    As a Black Man, The Tats on AXL didn't stick out to me as racist who knows, but if anything bothers me it would be the fact that AD has yet to have a single model of any other ethnicity than white in all the years the site has been active. It makes these type of accusations hold more validity. It's a shame too because you have some of the hottest white models in porn and nothing is better than interracial stuff
    Except Dink has said in the past that he would only hire "Aryans"

    Quote Originally Posted by Soilwork View Post
    I'll tell you this... very often guys get tattoos because they think they're cool OR they mean something else.

    We once worked with a model on Cocksure Men that did bareback scenes and had a HUGE BioHazard symbol on his belly. People assumed that meant he was HIV+ and into Breeding.

    Except it was also a "cool looking" symbol that means "BioHazard" and the model in question was a fan of the band "BioHazard" and liked the symbol.

    I also know that some young men make bad choices early in life and then see how wrong they were and move on. AT 18, we all deserve a few extra chances to prove ourselves. Fuck, at 19, I had won the Womanizer of the Year award in my college class.
    Yes. There is an excuse for everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnestor View Post
    Now Ninja108 did Bric make that claim himself or are you assuming that? Thank goodness I'm colorblind and was not raised to see a persons color. All I see in Bric is a caucasian person with a tan maybe where you got part hispanic from I don't see it

    As for that Axl situation I mean really DINK should/and Prbably is enjoying the fruits of his new baby*THE NEW AD SITE*instead of trying to do damage PR control because of ones choice in tattoos.

    As for the AXL tattoo situation can we please close the subject and move on


    And he Already has been given benefit of doubt by ME AT least I can't speak for everyone else.
    I thought you were against Gay 4 Pay models?

    The Statement of being colorblind is fucking insult. I am Af-Am and were are all not the same shade and to see anyone is look at how there skin is attractive to you or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    I'm colorblind too..I was simply refuting an earlier statment.
    As to the second part, this is my last post on it as well.
    People's minds are made up.

    Ditto for you.

    I love how people think a model is good looking and get's them going that they make excuses for all type's of behavior. As someone said 1 tattoo maybe, 3-4 then you know what your doing and there is no excuse for it. There are people of NN or WS that are gay it's naive to say there isn't. They just hide it like any other closeted gay man or woman. Believing that people that hate as much as they do are not Brokebacking it every chance they get then people are just not allowing that concept to exist. Aryans in prison are fucking each other everyday and if they have the mind set to have sex with other Aryan men then they will. Prison or Not.

    Has anyone seen "Monster's Ball"? There is a movie that will tell you what is what about racists. The racist father that had much more hate then any of the others talked about how he liked "N##### Juice" from time to time. The slave owners in the south surely did. They believed AF-AM were non-humans and they surely loved screwing the female and MALE slaves.

    If indeed at 18-19 he has realized that he made a mistake then i would think he would try to cover them up with another design. If he wants to keep them then i think he is still holding on to those ideas and principles. I Would love to see what is written in his tattoo. Is it those precious 14 words of the Aryan Nation he is/was a part of and what special meaning it holds?

    I am not a member of Actiive Duty and will never support them because of statements made by Dink. I have in the past years ago purchased DVD's from AD,But that was before i knew better. Since i lived in NC when he resided here i have heard many things from people and posts Dink has made himself.


    I'm sure people will come up with more excuses. Look how many jump from driving Gay 4 Pay models out of gay porn and then get a hard on for one and salivate all over them.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  30. #30
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl View Post
    Really?

    Surely this is a misunderstanding. At least I hope it is.



    Yes, I did notice that some of the people posting here in support of giving Axl the benefit of the doubt are incredibly vocal about g4p performers who have done/said far less. Very strange.
    Total misunderstanding and blatant lie. Bring the proof in my words where I EVER said that all I would hire are Aryans. Total bullshit. I never made that statement anywhere.

  31. #31
    JUB Addict Ninja108's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    66,098


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I've seen several of his movies with hispanics in them..try again folks.

  32. #32
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,941


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja108 View Post
    I've seen several of his movies with hispanics in them..try again folks.
    Those would be???

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  33. #33
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,941


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    Total misunderstanding and blatant lie. Bring the proof in my words where I EVER said that all I would hire are Aryans. Total bullshit. I never made that statement anywhere.
    What was the misunderstanding? I will admit that i cannot bring up the particular post on your site but, i do remember you posting(If not the exact words) Those sentiments. I must have missed all the Ethnic models you have used over the years.

    Your mistake will be thinking people have no mind of their own and will accept your spin on this model and your practices. But, you are a business owner and will try to squash what people see right in front of their faces.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  34. #34
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    [QUOTE=Hellax24;7826547]What was the misunderstanding? I will admit that i cannot bring up the particular post on your site but, i do remember you posting(If not the exact words) Those sentiments. I must have missed all the Ethnic models you have used over the years.

    Your mistake will be thinking people have no mind of their own and will accept your spin on this model and your practices. But, you are a business owner and will try to squash what people see right in front of their faces.

    CXXX[/QUOTE

    No, you're the spinner here, my friend. Spinning lies without the facts to back it up. You should get a job on Fox News. You'd do well there among their staff who do exactly what you just did.

    When you make an accusation such as the strong one you made, a little factual back-up would be in order. But, as we see, you have none. Talk about spinning. As much as you seem to spend time on these threads there's no telling what you've read and how you've twisted it up to serve you in your false and misleading accusation.

    The real hate in all of this is people like yourself who throw out accusations without facts just to stir the pot.

  35. #35
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,941


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    [quote=ACTIVE DUTY;7826710]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellax24 View Post
    What was the misunderstanding? I will admit that i cannot bring up the particular post on your site but, i do remember you posting(If not the exact words) Those sentiments. I must have missed all the Ethnic models you have used over the years.

    Your mistake will be thinking people have no mind of their own and will accept your spin on this model and your practices. But, you are a business owner and will try to squash what people see right in front of their faces.

    CXXX[/QUOTE

    No, you're the spinner here, my friend. Spinning lies without the facts to back it up. You should get a job on Fox News. You'd do well there among their staff who do exactly what you just did.

    When you make an accusation such as the strong one you made, a little factual back-up would be in order. But, as we see, you have none. Talk about spinning. As much as you seem to spend time on these threads there's no telling what you've read and how you've twisted it up to serve you in your false and misleading accusation.

    The real hate in all of this is people like yourself who throw out accusations without facts just to stir the pot.
    You and people like you amaze me. At this point in the discussion i all of the sudden become the person full of hate.

    Is it because i pointed out the non sensical posts of people saying that Neo Nazi's aren't Gay? That they don't sell their ass on film to make the rent? Don't get me wrong you want to sell your ass do it, i have no problem with people who do. But, when start defending models with post's like those i feel the need to point out that their logic is wrong.

    I do not spend much time on this board and have not posted that much either, but felt the need to chime in here. You yourself have admitted to having a Neo Nazi tattoo. I find it odd after all this time and money you have made that you haven't had it removed since it was a mistake and all.

    I also find it funny that when you responded after my post that you posted to a post before mine yet, waited an hour and a half and after Thatgirl posted to take an out that she had given you to say it was a misunderstanding and yet, have NOT explained what the misunderstanding was or wasn't.


    Those attributes that you say liken me to Fox News seems more suited to you to spin this and say it was a misunderstanding yet and still have not addressed my post. You say it was a misunderstanding expound on that. What did i or anyone else misunderstand? Since they were your words i misunderstood please clear up any confusion.

    One thing none us the people reading this thread is that those Tat's Axl has are steeped in Neo Nazism.


    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  36. #36
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    [quote=Hellax24;7826790]
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post

    You and people like you amaze me. At this point in the discussion i all of the sudden become the person full of hate.

    Is it because i pointed out the non sensical posts of people saying that Neo Nazi's aren't Gay? That they don't sell their ass on film to make the rent? Don't get me wrong you want to sell your ass do it, i have no problem with people who do. But, when start defending models with post's like those i feel the need to point out that their logic is wrong.

    I do not spend much time on this board and have not posted that much either, but felt the need to chime in here. You yourself have admitted to having a Neo Nazi tattoo. I find it odd after all this time and money you have made that you haven't had it removed since it was a mistake and all.

    I also find it funny that when you responded after my post that you posted to a post before mine yet, waited an hour and a half and after Thatgirl posted to take an out that she had given you to say it was a misunderstanding and yet, have NOT explained what the misunderstanding was or wasn't.


    Those attributes that you say liken me to Fox News seems more suited to you to spin this and say it was a misunderstanding yet and still have not addressed my post. You say it was a misunderstanding expound on that. What did i or anyone else misunderstand? Since they were your words i misunderstood please clear up any confusion.

    One thing none us the people reading this thread is that those Tat's Axl has are steeped in Neo Nazism.


    CXXX
    Don't try to confuse things even more. You know exactly what I was referring to and it had nothing to do with what you assert in the first paragraph above. I wasn't responding to that. I was responding to your blatant lie that it had ever came out of my mouth that I would only hire Aryan models so let's not try to spin it once again.

    Furthermore you go on to quote me as saying I too had a neo nazi tattoo which in fact I never said. I said I had a tattoo of a cross. A plain old cross like they hung Jesus from. But you again read what you want and say I said something else.

    If 1100 posts in under 2 years isn't spending a lot of time on these threads then I must really be pressed for time as I've posted just over 200 since joining JUB in 2005. The hour and a half it took me to respond was due to the fact that I don't sit here on the board refreshing the page, ready for attack. Obviously you have that time on your hands to do so. Hence, your 1100 posts.

    The misunderstanding that I was responding to was the blatant lie you posted about me making the statement about only working with Aryan models. You knew that and you are still trying to spin it. You and your reasoning as well as your obvious disregard for actually READING what people wrote before you misquote them or post outright lies about things you "read" that you suddenly can't find has rendered you invalid of anymore of my time. Your words speak for themselves. You type them as they are convenient to your argument. You would have made a poor lawyer but a damn good Fox News correspondent.

  37. #37
    JUB Addict Hellax24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    2,941


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    And, yet the misunderstanding you mentioned in response to Thatgirl is still unanswered.

    Buh Bye.

    P.S. There are many people on this site that have been here less and have a higher post count.

    CXXX
    http://www.justusboys.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic308529_2.gif

  38. #38
    JUB Addict JayQueer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,669


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I'm really disappointed in Dink, Active Duty, and most of you guys for letting this slide so easily.

    While it is important to ask "Axl" about why he got all of those White Supremacy and Aryan Brotherhood tattoos, why is JUB featuring galleries of this guy, like this one?

    http://www.justusboys.com/eyecandy_2...tive_duty.html

    If Dink wants to feature this guy on his website, that's his decision.

    But "Just Us Boys" should make a decision to selectively not feature any guys who do have blatantly offensive tattoos on their body.

    It's not like this guy has just one tattoo that's offensive. It's at least 3 tattoos that are unquestionably associated with the Aryan Brotherhood.

  39. #39
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    107


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    The obvious solution to the Axl issue is to bring in a black guy, a Jew and a Latino, all with humongous cocks, to gang-fuck the little Nazi bitch in the mouth and ass. Problem solved.

  40. #40
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,196


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    So, I'm curious. Now that the despicable meaning behind the tattoos is out and they are clearly offensive to a great number of people, what's the upshot?

    He's "hot" so we give him a pass? He stays on the site, gets hired again and we give Active Duty a pass because he's really a "nice guy" and he "probably" didn't know what Heil Hitler meant? We let the "market" decide whether or not AB porn is cool and MY decision to not support that is "respected" but, hey he's hot and honest he's a "really nice" maybe racist so we're still gonna have him representing the site (free market free market ya know)?

    What's the answer to those customers who are offended?

  41. #41
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    107


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    BTW, the tattoo on his chest is a poem called "The Viking Prayer", originally from the move "The 13th Warrior":

    Lo, there do I see my father
    Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers
    Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning
    Lo, they do call to me
    They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla
    Where the brave may live.
    Forever.

  42. #42
    JUB Addict Asenath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,492


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    There was a lot of co-opting of Viking iconography by these knuckleheads. Which is really sad, because the actual men of the Danelaw were pretty cosmopolitan - having trade as far east as India and the end bits of Russia and as south as Northern Africa.

    It makes me sadder than anything, though, that that terrible piece of doggerel poem from a Michael Crighton novel has entered the pop-culture consciousness as being related at all to actual Norse culture. . .

    I hate that movie. And Viking is an occupation, not a nationality.

    (My fucked up priorities. I know.)

    Anyhow - I'm not really invested in this conversation beyond the fact that I hope someone's investing his porn money in tattoo cover-ups and therapy.

  43. #43
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    I just received a call from Ax after asking him to call me. I did not mention this sudden outrage of his tattoos on all the blogs to him. I simply engaged him in conversation which led to tattoos and then I asked him to explain his tattoos to me. Here is what the words on his chest say:

    "Lo, there do I see my father,
    lo there do I see my mother, my
    sister and my brother, lo they do
    call to me.
    They bid me to take my place
    amongst them in the halls of
    Valhalla, a warriors death will be mine."

    He heard this in the movie "The 13th Warrior" which you can see a clip from here:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQnW4sciFy4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQnW4sciFy4[/ame]

    The tattoo on the other side is a variation of a celtic cross with the hammer of Thor defending it. He was starting to discover his Irish heritage at the time and thought it was cool. He always liked Thor so he added Thor's hammer to protect the cross.

    He did get these tattoos before he was of legal age in a garage of a friend of a friend. The tattoo artist told him that the 14 and 88 were prayers from the Kolbrin Bible which he told Axl was the "Celtic Bible". Believing him, he let him go ahead. When I asked him if he'd ever heard that these two numbers are often associated with Neo Nazi groups his response was, "no, why? Are they?"

    The initials on his rib cage are N N for an ex girlfriend that he was deeply in love with at the time.

    When we talked about the spider web tattoo he said he just thought it was cool and so he got one. When I asked him if he realized at the time that it was sometimes a symbol by convicts to denote they killed someone he said, "I have heard something about that before, but I got it because I thought it was cool. I haven't ever killed anybody."

    I believe him and I believe that he was on an exploration at the time of his Irish heritage and was mislead by the garage tattoo artist who may have believed what he was telling Axl himself.

    As far as I'm concerned and from being around him, knowing how sexually open he is and how sweet his demeanor is, I believe him. He just doesn't strike me as the type and I won't badger him any further on the subject.

  44. #44
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    91


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    But how do we know Axl still holds AB views? Maybe he was just a dumb kid when he got those tats and now he has left the AB behind. Maybe he has totally rejected the AB, but doesn't have the dough to get the tats removed?

    It seems unlikely that he is still an AB member and doing hardcore gay porn.

  45. #45
    Porn Star easyroad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    359


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    I think there is a tendency on this, just like many other threads, to gravitate toward blowing things out of proportion. People like sensationalism and some of us enjoy bringing light to the negative.
    Yesterday I almost made a post objecting to this sentiment. Today, after reading some of the new posts, I find myself having to agree with you. What a difference a day makes...

  46. #46
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,196


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Wow, so there's a convenient excuse for every single offending tattoo! Who would have predicted THAT?

    Well, all I can say is that is WHOLE LOT of dumb conspiring to get him COVERED in hateful tattoos (but thank HEAVEN they can all be explained away so conveniently!)

    I honestly don't know who's dumber...Axl for managing to not realize that EVERY ONE of them is used by the Aryan Brotherhood...you for believing that...or the consumer who chooses to believe it and happily faps away to a hot guy who MIGHT very well beat you in an alley if given the chance.

  47. #47
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    I just received a call from Ax after asking him to call me. I did not mention this sudden outrage of his tattoos on all the blogs to him. I simply engaged him in conversation which led to tattoos and then I asked him to explain his tattoos to me. Here is what the words on his chest say:

    "Lo, there do I see my father,
    lo there do I see my mother, my
    sister and my brother, lo they do
    call to me.
    They bid me to take my place
    amongst them in the halls of
    Valhalla, a warriors death will be mine."

    He heard this in the movie "The 13th Warrior" which you can see a clip from here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQnW4sciFy4

    The tattoo on the other side is a variation of a celtic cross with the hammer of Thor defending it. He was starting to discover his Irish heritage at the time and thought it was cool. He always liked Thor so he added Thor's hammer to protect the cross.

    He did get these tattoos before he was of legal age in a garage of a friend of a friend. The tattoo artist told him that the 14 and 88 were prayers from the Kolbrin Bible which he told Axl was the "Celtic Bible". Believing him, he let him go ahead. When I asked him if he'd ever heard that these two numbers are often associated with Neo Nazi groups his response was, "no, why? Are they?"

    The initials on his rib cage are N N for an ex girlfriend that he was deeply in love with at the time.

    When we talked about the spider web tattoo he said he just thought it was cool and so he got one. When I asked him if he realized at the time that it was sometimes a symbol by convicts to denote they killed someone he said, "I have heard something about that before, but I got it because I thought it was cool. I haven't ever killed anybody."

    I believe him and I believe that he was on an exploration at the time of his Irish heritage and was mislead by the garage tattoo artist who may have believed what he was telling Axl himself.

    As far as I'm concerned and from being around him, knowing how sexually open he is and how sweet his demeanor is, I believe him. He just doesn't strike me as the type and I won't badger him any further on the subject.
    The other thing I find heartbreaking and unfair to this young man is how people on the blogs can decide to outright attack someone before hearing their side of things. This young man is obviously very open sexually, interested in exploring his sexuality and eager to do so. He was excited to be on Active Duty and be part of a gay porn site. If I brought all of this to his attention and pointed him to these threads he'd be devastated and I'm sure very hurt. In fact, he'd probably be scared off from doing any other work. It serves as an example of how we as a culture can run people back into the closet. It breaks my heart.

    Generally people are always bashing the G4Pay models, but here we have a young man that clearly is enjoying what he is doing and really wants to explore. His videos thus far will show you that side of him. He is happy about the opportunity to show off for people who want to see him. To have him bashed like this is just a reminder to all of us that we need to hear both sides of the story before we react to all the malicious attempts to attack his character.

  48. #48
    The Boy Next Door LuvFindsAndyHardy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,196


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    I think there is a tendency on this, just like many other threads, to gravitate toward blowing things out of proportion. People like sensationalism and some of us enjoy bringing light to the negative.
    Honestly, how DARE you? You put a model on your site who is advocating the AB on his BODY and you have the NERVE to say people are blowing it out of proportion and gravitating towards sensationalism?

    Unbelievable!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ACTIVE DUTY View Post
    The other thing I find heartbreaking and unfair to this young man is how people on the blogs can decide to outright attack someone before hearing their side of things.
    I have very quickly moved away from giving you the benefit of the doubt.

  49. #49
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvFindsAndyHardy View Post
    Wow, so there's a convenient excuse for every single offending tattoo! Who would have predicted THAT?

    Well, all I can say is that is WHOLE LOT of dumb conspiring to get him COVERED in hateful tattoos (but thank HEAVEN they can all be explained away so conveniently!)

    I honestly don't know who's dumber...Axl for managing to not realize that EVERY ONE of them is used by the Aryan Brotherhood...you for believing that...or the consumer who chooses to believe it and happily faps away to a hot guy who MIGHT very well beat you in an alley if given the chance.
    There is a difference between excuses and explanations. On the call, Axl didn't offer excuses he gave explanations of what his tattoos meant to him. But, as I've said all along, you are entitled to you opinion.

  50. #50
    Porn Star ACTIVE DUTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    315


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Active Duty update thread

    And now I am really done with this conversation. I'll leave it to all of you to continue on about. At the end of the day, we are all free to establish our own conclusions. Axl gave his explanations, I believe him and that's good enough for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •