Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Swim Team

(Quietly hopes for immense success...)

And I know, if I'll only be true, to this glorious quest . . .

HUGS! ;-)
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I will Loudly hope for great success!
    WISDOM is the Knowledge you've gained ... After you could have used it! _Me

JUB Nut Case
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Unfortunately, my optimism was overly optimistic. In spite of the problems, I've just completed writing Chapter 94, and have sent it to my publisher for final edit to DonQuixote for review and corrections. With some luck I'll have it uploaded in a week or so. That's only 3 months since Ch 93

JUB Nut Case
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

© 2011-2018 Sheep. All rights reserved. Copyright protected. It is illegal to copy, post or publish without the written consent of the author. This story is NOT in the public domain

Chapter ninety-four
    Previously:
    Now can I ask you something? Do you and Adam ever get mad at each other?”

“Seriously, he pisses me off when he plays the “older” twin card. He popped out 7 minutes before me. I hate it when he talks like an old philosopher saying “when I was your age” or “you’ll thank me when you get older and see what I’ve had to deal with.”

“Now that is funny. Kiss me good night. I wish we could talk all night but I need sleep. I wish we could fall asleep in each other’s arms but you’re on duty and you need to watch over me. If my heart stops I’ll quit breathing so hold on to me so you can feel if I’m breathing.”

“No worries. I’ll never let you down. Remember, I picked you. Adam is my brother.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Time to wake up, you two!” Vlad hollered.

I was in a deep sleep and waking wasn’t something I wanted to do but seeing Aaron laying in bed beside me and Vlad entering the room with a lovely smile sure made it somewhat bearable. The gold chain he clasped around my neck made it all worthwhile. Both of us had risked our lives because of my retrieving it from the hot breath of the fire monster that consumed the cottage, and by extension, almost both of us. The chlorine scented kiss that followed was just a bonus as were Aaron’s fingers playing with my hair.

“Where is everybody?” I asked.

“James is watching the news, Danny is next door doing unspeakable acts of sodomy with Brad I presume, and Robb went with Ryan to try out his Heintzman baby grand and hopefully some other concert grands at a store nearby.”
    “I guess I should haul my ass out of bed and rustle up some grub for us,” Aaron suggested.

“Hi James!”

“Aaron! Let me turn this down a bit. That’s better. Welcome home, au naturel twin. I missed you!” James said.

“I guess uncut birds of a feather fluck together,” Aaron giggled. “Looks like nobody has done a grocery shop since I left. Hows tuna casserole sound for dinner?”

“Fine with me. Robb made stew the other night and it was good. Honestly, no one has felt like cooking with Scott being in limbo. We really miss you, and not just because of your cooking,” James said, as he shut off the TV and joined Aaron in the kitchen.

“I guess you know there’s a pipe organ coming tomorrow?” Aaron asked, as he grabbed things out of the pantry.

“Oh, I know all about that but Robb doesn’t, so I understand. Scott emailed me a before picture and said it has one more keyboard now. It’s crazy huge. Scott and Vlad blew their brains out on it for Robb. I’d be happy with a wee bit more bedroom action with Scott. I’m easy to please. Most of the swim team, gymnastics and diving teams are coming after school to help with the organ and to drink beer and eat pizza. How are we gonna handle the logistics?” James asked.

“You guys need to restock the beer fridge, and if there’s money in the cookie jar, I’ll buy a bunch of frozen pizzas, some pepperoni, cheese and tomato sauce and make them really good. Between the two ovens and microwave, we’ll feed the guys. Are they bringing their own beer?” Aaron asked, while he placed a pot of water on the range to boil.

“Yeah, but we should grab a couple of cases. Want to go with me to get the pizzas and toppings and beer?”

“Ask Scott and Vlad if they need anything, then we can go as soon as I put this together and stick it in the oven,” Aaron said, while dumping the ice maker bin into a plastic bag and putting it in the freezer. “I guess we can use the bath tub for beer.”

“Are you reclaiming your library from Vlad or just having some scotch, Scott?”

“It looks like Vlad did an awesome job taking care of business while I was dying for organ lessons. Won’t be kicking him out of my chair any time soon. What’s up, James?”

“Aaron suggested getting a bunch of frozen pizzas for Friday which he’ll tart up to make them like pizza joint ones, so we’re going to get them now along with more beer. Need anything?”

“Get lots. There’ll be at least 50 here with the contractors and organ guy. Hope there are some clean towels for anyone who forgot and wants to soak. Here’s $200 to add to the kitty.”

“And $200 more,” Vlad said, pulling a wad of bills out of his pocket.

“Go easy on Scott. We washed each other then I fucked him into the middle of next week. He’s worried about his heart and was afraid to top,” Aaron said.

“I’d be happy cuddling, but I’ll leave him alone until he gets his strength back. I peeked in while he was asleep with you holding his wrist and watching him. He looks pretty rough”. James said.

“Vlad’s grandma is buying them a grand piano for a wedding gift. Did you hear about that?”

“That’s the one from Ukraine that’s coming for the wedding. It’s not just a grand piano, it’s a concert grand they’re looking for. They are as personal as your underwear. Scott told me the selection process could take months and may mean travelling to California to get a good one that sounds and feels right.”

“We sure have lots of musicians. I thought Vlad with his guitar was the only one,” Aaron said.

“Im going to grab the beer first. Give me a hand with the empties.” Aaron was ready so they took off in James’ car.

The shopping didn’t take too long for the big load that it was. Soon they were on the elevator and were met by Danny and Brad who helped carry in the shopping after trading hugs with Aaron. The freezer would need a re-shuffle to swallow the pizzas.

They were joined by Scott and Vlad and the defibrillator. “Listen up! Time for first aid 101. I might need to have my heart re-started so Aaron will demonstrate the procedure. There’s a short video you should watch, too.”

Aaron went through the instructions clearly.

“Hey hun, how’s the piano search?” Vlad spoke into his phone.

“Fast when you find ones you don’t like. We’ll be home in ½ hour and could use a hand at the loading dock, love.”

“Dinner will be ready when you get home. We can help after we eat.”

“They bringing a piano?”

“No, Brad, just his Bowflex machine.”
    Scott got a text from Kevin saying “major shitstorm can I come tomorrow after work explain later.”

“Yes come anytime after work.”

“Aaron, Kevin comes tomorrow for the night shift so you can sleep during the night.”

“Almost forgot. Scott, there’s a large box in your closet that was delivered when I flew in this morning to grab the car keys,” Aaron said.

I grabbed a knife and walked up the stairs, retrieved the carton and opened it.

“What is it?” Aaron asked.

“My order from Organmaster -- organ shoes for me and Robb and a bunch of music for the wedding!”

They threw in two pair of fluorescent lightweight socks so I grabbed the orange pair, a shoe horn and the larger pair of shoes and tried them on. They were nothing like any I’ve worn, feeling more like slippers but with substantial heels and fitting like a glove.

“You look taller,” Aaron said, as he glanced up at my face with his million dollar adoring eyes. A kiss was in order. I explained the differences and reasons for them starting with the suede soles meant for sliding along the pedals, then I separated the accessories into two piles placing Robb’s back in the carton with the wedding music and mine back in my closet.

Vlad was in the library so I went in to be brought up to speed on the twin’s mothers project. I was blown away with his attention to detail and his organization skills. Everything was taken care of and Réjeanne was moving in with Marie, her twin, next week. The plans had been approved by the city and Vlad and Ted approved the mortgage but it was on Marie’s house because it was a saleable asset rather than the property which would be a construction site for months.

“Hi, honey, we’re home,” Ryan bellowed as he ran up the stairs two at a time with Robb in hot pursuit.

A group hug was the first order of business.

“Vlad and I chipped in for a little something you’re going to need,” I said, handing him the carton.

“Organmaster shoes! oh wow. They told me at school I should get a pair but didn’t tell me where. And some music! You guys are angels.”

Robb was bubbling over with excitement. I smiled thinking how he would react Friday when the organ rolled in.

“And this is a bag to carry my shoes...”

“And your laptop, sheet music, a water bottle and your organ socks,” I said, tossing him the lime green socks. “Try on the shoes. You can return them if they don’t fit so just walk on carpet or pedalboards until you’re sure,” I said.

“Dinner is on the table,” Aaron announced, just as my stomach made some hungry noises.

It was good to be home and alive, wishing the organ was here but so happy to be with my friends. The tuna casserole was really good but I didn’t do it justice with my shrunken stomach.

“Aaron, there’s no comparison. This is way better than an IV tube.”

I deserved the punch in the arm.

“Robb, how did you like Ryan’s baby grand?” Vlad asked.

“It’s a gem. Sounded marvy and I loved the action’s lightness of touch, but I’m used to an upright whose action is clunky by design. It was lighter than the two concert grands we tried but that is normal because the keys are longer on the bigger ones. The Baldwin SD-10 from the 70’s was really nice with it’s Renner action. I preferred it to the Steinway which could do with a few days of regulation. The Steinway was brighter sounding but the bass on the Baldwin was all around you. I felt that the prices must be a mistake because I liked the Baldwin and it was $10,000 less.”

“I agree with Robb. The Steinway was older but had been refinished. It needed a lot of work before I would consider it. Perhaps if they spent money on repairing the action instead of painting it, It might have been worth considering. Consider too, that the studio was wall to wall carpet, the treble on the SD-10 was probably good if the piano was in a larger room.

I’m anxious to hear the Mason & Hamlin. I screwed up on the information thinking it was from the 60’s. Actually, it was mostly rebuilt in the 60’s but it’s a 1902 model from the golden age of pianos. A good reason to avoid really old ones is that the sound boards tend to crack and buzz and lose their crown and when that happens they lose their power and sustain, but Mason & Hamlin incorporates this tensioning device that maintains the crown. It’s also a 9’4” piano with a wide tail. The length allows for duplex tuning of the non-singing part of the strings which adds to the precise harmonics of the treble, allowing it to ring sympathetically, adding volume. Their extra heavy wooden rim insures that only the part of the piano that’s supposed to resonate, does. Typically M&H weighs in at least 20% more than the competition,” Ryan said, before being interrupted by a phone call.

“I don’t know if now works for you, but I have the key if you want to see the Mason & Hamlin. I’m at the house now and just finished tuning it.”

“Hold on a sec.”

“Guys, it’s my piano technician. Who wants to see and hear the M&H, like, right now?”

Scott, Vlad, and Robb really wanted to go.

“Is it okay if I bring three others with me?”

“Don’t see why not. The old girl is ‘de-composing’ at the cemetery. I’m here alone and it’s a big house. I emailed the directions.”

“Eat up. Robb, grab some music. This could be the one!”

“We’re just finishing dinner....”

“Be there in 10 minutes. It’s right around the corner from my folk’s house,” Robb shouted after seeing the email.

I felt like an idiot lugging around the defibrillator, but happy I haven’t needed it so far. “This worked out well. Four guys to unload the truck and get the Bowflex to the loft. I can carry the instruction manual,” I said.

“Damn, forgot about it with the piano. Scott, call up and ask the others to get down here right now. Robb and I will unload it,” Ryan said.

“Here’s the pile of music you left on the counter,” James said.

The pieces of the machine were quickly loaded on the elevator. Robb took the wheel of the Expedition because he knew where he was going.

“This area looks familiar.”

“It should, Scott. We just passed my house. I noticed the light on in my brothers room. Maybe he was changing his ways. I can’t remember the last time he was at home this early in the evening. I suppose the ankle bracelet is a reminder to him,” Robb said, and reached over grabbing my leg.

“That’s one of the best decisions I made, moving you in with me. Two others are in the back seat,” I said, as I reached over and squeezed Robb’s knee.

As we pulled up in front of the piano’s home, Robb told us how he used to collect weekly for newspaper delivery when he was young. She never had the money ready so he listened to the old man making beautiful music on the piano. After a couple of years, their address was removed from his route list. Not long after, he saw the piano movers taking it away, remembering how big it was compared to anything else he’d seen.

“You know, it is weird to be coming here to audition the very same piano that got me interested in learning to play as a kid. Don’t even consider anything I have to say about it because I can’t be impartial.”

“Hello Ryan. You brought your own audience, I see. I touched up the tuning so you can hear why I love this piano so much. It had a major rebuild and I suspect refinishing in the 60’s and when the old man died, we took it back to the shop and gave it a new Wessell, Nickel, & Gross composite and carbon fibre action and totally regulated it, gave it new cold pressed hammers because she always complained it was heavy and too bright but he thought it was perfect and not to change a thing. She was thrilled with the difference it made. See what you think.”

Ryan started off with the prelude, “The Well Tempered Clavier” in C major from book one, commenting on the purity of tone and the smoothness of the action. The opening chords of the Tchaikovsky Piano Concerto 1 in B Flat Minor showed off the power, sustain and incredible bass produced by its long strings. The “G minor ballade” by Chopin impressed him even more.

“This might very well be the one. I love how it feels. Its keys are even ivory like yours. See what you think.”

Robb started by playing scales on the bottom two octaves augmented by playing the corresponding chord an octave higher, while a silly grin developed on his face, then played Chopin’s Fantasie Impromptu, op 66. The 16th notes against triplets almost made me cry. It was such a mind bender, that I forgot we were there to evaluate the piano. I had no idea Robb was so accomplished. He continued by playing part of Chopin’s B flat minor Nocturne, and finished with Bach’s Goldberg Variations in G playing the aria and the first variation.

“Robb, I got to tell you....”

“What? That I play it too slowly?”

“Not at all! I was going to say Glenn Gould played it too fast. I think it sounds richer at a slower pace, like you are letting the piano express Bach for you rather than forcing it. I’m really impressed with your playing and as far as the piano is concerned, I’ve never heard one live that I like as much as this one,” I said, offering a handshake as congratulations.

“Careful, these hands are insured by Lloyds of London for 25 million.”

When the laughter died down, Vlad sat down to play. He played a John Williams Beatles arrangement from memory, very nicely, shocking us all.

“I had no idea!”

“What? You forgot I spend time with grandma Yulia in Ukraine? All I need to do is play something badly on her Bechstein and I get lessons for the rest of my stay. If we have a piano when she comes for the wedding, I’ll show you,” Vlad said.

“Guys, is their any doubt or am I being presumptuous?”

“If I had the money and the place, and the time to take lessons, I’d have bought this one myself but I don’t. It’s the finest piano I’ve had the pleasure to maintain. I’m going to take my tools out to the car and let you guys talk about it,” the technician said.

When the door closed, Vlad wrapped his arms around Ryan and asked him what he thought.

“Earlier, I said decisions were easy when I try one I don’t care for. I had no idea after all of the pianos I test drove that one would say “I’m the one” as clearly as this one spoke to me tonight. Robb, forget what you said earlier. How do you feel now having played it?”

“The touch surprised me. I expected it to be heavier. The feel anywhere on the length of any key was the same. On your baby grand you need to exert more pressure if you strike a key on the stem between the sharps compared to the keytop, the big end of a key. What I felt was a direct connection with the action, like it was doing what I need rather than feeling somewhat remotely connected. It’s hard to express, but an upright’s action is so convoluted compared to that of a grand. Even so, I’ve played lots of grands in various states of “well used” from “like new” to “lets push this one to the side of the road and hope the trash man takes it away.” This one was like gold. I think you should buy it is what I’m trying to say.”

“Scott?”

“I already gave it a “yay” by what I heard but you know piano is not my instrument. Vlad?”

“I’m hardly the one to ask. I’ve only played a Bechstein and a crappy no-name apartment upright. I’m more accustomed to Yulia’s but the way the sound of this surrounds you with it’s warmth is an amazing feeling. I love it enough to take lessons again if I could get any hours to practice on it. Ryan, I support you 100% if you decide this is the one.”

“My teacher and the technician both told me I would know when I found the right one. I’ve only had this feeling once before and that’s when I met you, Vlad.”

Hugs ensued. The technician returned.

“How much do they want for it?” Vlad asked.

“I gave them the price range of $31000 to $34000 right out of the book for one like this in this condition. The book is in U.S. Dollars. I don’t know if there are any others interested. I doubt it. They’re anxious to get it out of here and printed up some offer forms. Here’s a couple. Just fill in the information, sign it and date it and email it to them. I can’t tell you what figure is the lucky number to own it because I don’t know what they have in mind, so you are on your own. I’d like to see you get it because I’m sure you will continue to use my services. Like I said, this is a very special piano, and with the work done on it over the years, it is of the upmost quality, definitely a top tier performer’s instrument. I had one other semi-interested but he heard that Steinway were the best, which is why most concert pianists play Steinway exclusively,” he opined.

“Are they?” Vlad asked.

The reason most performers and recording artists are exclusive to Steinway is because they have the infrastructure. If you are going to New York for a recording session, your first stop is to Steinway Hall to try a number of concert grands they have available so you can chose which one would be the best choice for what you are playing or recording. They make it pretty painless.

Mason & Hamlin only makes about 10 concert grands a year compared to Steinway’s hundreds. Baldwin stopped producing their big grands years ago. The factory is still there but nothing is being produced. Any new Baldwins are made in Asia. When that M&H was built in 1902, there were about 1000 piano manufacturers in North America, now there are three. I’ve been over this piano with a fine-toothed comb, plus I’ve worked on it since my junior years. All it will need is another tuning after it’s acclimatized, some touching up, and a good polishing. Depending on the acoustics of the room, I will voice it, and if you want the action a bit heavier I can do that too. Give the ivory some daylight to keep it white, and close the lid when it’s not in use. One other thing. I didn’t tell the owners that the price I quoted from the book is in U.S. funds,” he said with a smile and wink.

“I guess we will sleep on it and work on an offer tomorrow. Can I have your card in case I have any other questions?”

“Oh sure, here’s a few if you know any others with serious pianos!”

The drive home was quiet, the last thing I would have expected. I was busting inside, looking forward to having a magnificent top tier performers concert grand in the loft and boys who played beautifully. Perhaps I would give it a try. My piano lessons as a kid had been a disaster but I felt that I had a sub-par teacher, and staying with it for only a few weeks wasn’t perhaps an adequate trial.

About half-way home the three of them started talking at the same time saying essentially what I was thinking, namely how super it will be to have a serious piano at home. Our class schedules were varied enough that we could all have some private practice time.
    “Ryan, I hope you will go for your A.R.C.T. soon. I will have mine completed before Christmas,” Robb said.

“All in due course. I start skating Sunday afternoons at 5:50 PM, and Thursday mornings at 7:00 AM, and need some practice time for piano assuming we get it, and then there’s swimming five afternoons a week, and, oh yes, our wedding in a month, not forgetting homework. I may have to schedule lovemaking by appointment only!”

“Any chance of a cancellation for tonight for a party of four? I had a raging boner listening to you play and thought you and Vlad with me and my health care provider would be fun if that’s acceptable to you, Vlad.”

“It works for me Scott but I need you in the library for an hour to go over a pile of paperwork as soon as we get home.”

We were greeted by Danny and Brad who just finished assembling the workout machine; Aaron, getting a head start on Thursday’s dinner, and a “hey” from James, who was busy with assignments upstairs. Vlad steered me to the stairs and sat in the big chair after closing the library door, offering me the visitor’s chair.

“I have just sent you email copies on Réjeanne and Marie’s mortgage, all in order just a FYI and some things brewing south of the border regarding the faulty carpet. I talked to Ted this morning who has an offer from the insurance people to settle on the cottage. He thinks it’s a good offer especially if we get a good settlement from the carpet mill. I said I’d get you to call him tomorrow. Can we talk about the piano now, Scott?”

“Sure, it’s your baby so what have you up your sleeve?”

“I’ll offer them $29,000. What do you think?”

“Everyone thought it was the right piano. I’d be inclined to make it a nice round $30 thousand because it sounds a lot more. Besides, we know there isn’t anything around here for that price and if we screw up and lose it, It’ll mean a trip to California and we’ll be paying in US dollars at a 30% premium. I might make them sweat a bit and not send the offer for a day or two, but like I said it’s your baby. Do whatever you like.”

“I like how you think. I’ll write up an offer and send it Friday. Now let’s have a scotch.”

We moved to the leather sofa sitting close to one another. After toasting the concert grand I held Vlad’s hand, kissed his red lips, and placed my hand on his crotch. Finding it hard was no surprise. I knew it would be. Mine was pulsing.

“Scott, I really wasn’t sure we would get you back. I’m so happy. Was there a turning point when you knew it would be alright?”

“The sex tape you guys made for me made me realize how much love we had going on. I’ve watched some porn from the Czech Republic but honestly, what you guys did for me was better than anything I’ve watched. I came hands free when Ryan blew and again when you shot your thick cum through your jock. I wanted to lick it off!”

Obviously, Vlad believed me because we were lip locked after I finished talking.

“Can I come in?”

It was James cautiously entering after I opened the door.

“Have a seat,” I said, after escorting him to the sofa with my arm over his brawny shoulder, parking him beside Vlad, and making him the meat in the sandwich. “What’s on your mind?”

“When will I get to sleep with you, if you don’t mind me being blunt? I haven’t got any since Danny ploughed my ass Sunday night.”

I stroked his warm leg which was pressed against mine. “I don’t think most of us have had their sexual appetites satisfied for awhile.”

“If you’ll excuse me, I need to talk to Ryan,” Vlad said as he stood up and left the library.

“James, I want to blow you real slow, right here, right now,” I said, in a slow methodical manner so that he was fully hard by the end of the statement, and was exploring my leg and my crotch.

“As long as I can return the favour at the same time.”

Our kisses intensified the hardness of our erections and slow didn’t describe anything we did from that point. I attempted to insert as much time between the start and finish of the 69 by alternating sucking, licking his balls and taint and slurping the precum from his mostly exposed glans. James showed me no mercy and went full speed ahead with the occasional hard squeeze of my balls. I was sliding his cock over my face when his first volley arced across my face so I swallowed his cock all the way and let him skull fuck me which slightly prevented me from swallowing his full load. Nevertheless, having James’ cum creeping down my face turned me on so much that I flooded James’ mouth. The tonguing after the eruption was really intimate and looking into his beautiful blue eyes reminded me how much I’ve always loved him. We laid in an embrace for a few minutes inhaling each other’s scents.

It was good to be back.

To be continued …

Defender of Downtrodden
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Sheep,
    I knew I'd been away too much with the real world happening. How do I get an invite to the loft? I could REALLY stand to join the boys for their fun and frolic and fucking.

Great Chapter - so much happening and the new organ just around the corner, and now a new to them better than mint set of 88, too.

JUB Nut Case
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by DonQuixote View Post
    Sheep,
    I knew I'd been away too much with the real world happening. How do I get an invite to the loft? I could REALLY stand to join the boys for their fun and frolic and fucking.

Great Chapter - so much happening and the new organ just around the corner, and now a new to them better than mint set of 88, too.
    Things will be chaotic for a little while, but I'll give Scott a note. The boys like blowing fuses, like the time John the butcher came for dinner and darned near spit out his teeth when Jesse suggested a nude soak in the hot tub after dinner, only to be out-done by Danny who slapped John's face with his 10" hard cock. They sure know how to make a guest feel welcome. John knew how to prevent Danny from having a nocturnal pollution. If you don't recall that, you might want to re-read Chapter 61.

Speaking of 10" cocks, I was looking through YouTube and saw a brilliant arrangement of Holst, The Planets -- Jupiter, Bringer of Joy, performed by the brilliant British organist and arranger, Jonathan Scott. You may recall that our Scott reserved this name for Aaron's magnificent cock. Jonathan's area of expertise is transcribing orchestral pieces for performance on a concert pipe organ.

I hope you enjoy. Good headphones will help greatly in that pursuit.

Defender of Downtrodden
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Thanks.

JUB Nut Case
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I know a new chapter is way overdue but I've been mired in paperwork. If, as, or when I get that out of the way I want to finish <i>Swim Team</i>. It might be end of the summer before that happens. Sorry about that (:

Defender of Downtrodden
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It has been a particularly busy time of life lately, hasn't it?