Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys

View Poll Results: Chris Crocker...

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love Him

    12 35.29%
  • Hate Him

    22 64.71%
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 913141519 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 700 of 1531
  1. #651
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39,421


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post
    And no one gives a shit of your opinion about Coldplay.
    was that how most people left Jub?
    Get angry and leave ?

  2. #652
    Sex God zingerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Tarpon Springs
    Posts
    671
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    is that his real hair or is that a wig?
    Music is my life.
    Why can't they just make life easy and give us all a break?

  3. #653
    JUB Addict LiquidSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Nashville (The Pokey Dot Lounge)
    Posts
    2,386


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    He's fucking gross. If I didn't know better, I would think he has a pussy between his girlish thighs.

  4. #654
    oh my god CUSTOMIZATION Garawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    1,279


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkzilla View Post
    Good for him.

    I met him at Tigerheat (horrendous gay club in WeHo), it was almost a year ago and I was somewhat buzzed, I had just taken a leak and while washing my hands I hadn't noticed that he was doing the same right next to me. He introduced himself as Britney Spears, lol. He and his friend ended up staying with my group of friends and we all left to the beach after the club closed. Not a fan, but it's good to see that he's still having fun.

    Live and let live.
    Horrendous doesn't begin to describe it. It's terrible, lol.

  5. #655
    *high five* Lukeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    5,207


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    He is annoying. There were a few of his first videos that were okay but I don't like him now.

    I have seen some disturbing pictures of him, even more disturbing that the ones posted in this thread.

  6. #656
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,236


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by Travisevian View Post
    You just called him an idiot. If that's how you describe people you like, I don't want to know what you call guys you don't like.
    I call my friends names all the time. What's your point?

  7. #657
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,236


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by Cum_Slave View Post
    Well, I only just saw the videos, and I couldnt stop smiling

    Smiling in a good way, Chris Crocker makes me smile and feel all fuzzy and warm and funned up on the inside.

    I him <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.



    The point was that you're an idiot and you dont deserve to have any friends?

    Ouch, Infract me, go ahead. It had to be said.

    Me so macho man!!! Me want to be, a macho man. So I call everyone names cos I'm like tough and macho. Yay Macho man. I think my avatar looks good because I'm deluded.

    <----- Its rather ugly actually, I should change it.

    Oh snap, who am I talking about? Me right? Yup.

    *I actually only call people names when it is a stupid person who I dont want as a friend*.
    ???? Okaay then...

    Keep talking shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travisevian View Post
    Is Chris a friend of yours? My point was that I think it's disrespectful.
    Good for you.

  8. #658
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39,421


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    i don't know why everytime someone making a thread about something, there will always be a personal attack from other people.

  9. #659
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,236


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by Telstra View Post
    i don't know why everytime someone making a thread about something, there will always be a personal attack from other people.
    LOL it's because they have grudges against me for other reasons so they try and hijack the thread cus they're immature bitches.

  10. #660
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39,421


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    LOL it's because they have grudges against me for other reasons so they try and hijack the thread cus they're immature bitches.
    if it doesn't hurt you, that is good.
    Just laugh off i guess.

  11. #661
    Pococuranté belamy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    17,319
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by Quanchi View Post
    I showed the video to my other half, he thought Chris was a girl, LOL.

    I don't know whether I love him or hate him, but he is quite the character.
    I had always thought the Britney video showed a shrieking mad chick until some JUBber made a thread about that Chris some months ago.

  12. #662
    Meeeoooowwww!! Pffffft!!!
    RationalLunacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    If you've seen the movie "Witness", you know where I live.
    Posts
    21,206
    Blog Entries
    15


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    I understand that since James Dobson has resigned, Focus on the Family has offered Chris Crocker the position of spokesman.....err....woman.....err....thing.

    Rational Lunacy's Facebook.

  13. #663
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,236


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    First of all no I don't have a problem with fem guys but I WILL laugh at their behavior if they act like how Chris Crocker does. Sorry but that shit is funny, and I don't dislike him. I actually really like his videos. He's entertaining as hell but if you want me to be honest, I do find overly feminine behavior kind of bizarre, but I make the threads on Crocker cus his videos are funny and so other people can see them.

    Secondly no I won't end up a married guy who cheats on his wife and lives a double secret life. I've seen that behavior far too often and I don't like it at all.

    I don't know where I'll be in the future for sure but definitely not there.

    I do like being called an enigma though. Not sure exactly what it means but I just like the sound of it.

  14. #664
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39,421


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: Chris Crocker T-shirts at Hot Topic

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    First of all no I don't have a problem with fem guys but I WILL laugh at their behavior if they act like how Chris Crocker does. Sorry but that shit is funny, and I don't dislike him. I actually really like his videos. He's entertaining as hell but if you want me to be honest, I do find overly feminine behavior kind of bizarre, but I make the threads on Crocker cus his videos are funny and so other people can see them.

    Secondly no I won't end up a married guy who cheats on his wife and lives a double secret life. I've seen that behavior far too often and I don't like it at all.

    I don't know where I'll be in the future for sure but definitely not there.

    I do like being called an enigma though. Not sure exactly what it means but I just like the sound of it.
    nah, fem guys were born that way. They don't do it on purpose.
    They have female characteristics since under 10.

  15. #665
    Slut rogeruk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    202


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGMKgLRU-3c[/ame]

    i totaly agree with chris crocker on this video
    guys watch this every think he says is so true dunno why pepole hate this guy i think hes totaly amazing

    hes the guy with the facts and this video is hes best ever

  16. #666
    Reality goggles required Spiff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    8,952


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    He's talking to straight guys, as if he really thinks they are listening or care what he says? While his message may be valid, the way he delivers it is too polarizing. He's basically just preaching to the choir, which is other gay people.

  17. #667
    Superstar Jayden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    15,202
    Blog Entries
    4


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Who gives a rat's fuck what chris crocker has to say? This should be in the celeb area.

  18. #668
    Huh? Gussss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    3,022


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    She needs a haircut!

  19. #669
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    La Grange
    Posts
    3,551


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gussss View Post
    She needs a haircut!
    Whatever it is. If he was transgender that's fine.. but he still refers to himself as a guy at times.. then a she.. seriously make up your mind. And he rambles on and bashes people. He bashed butch guys and put them down which was seen as offensive to some people. Everyone is different. He talks about equality but he has alot to learn!

  20. #670
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Denver CO
    Posts
    47,132
    Blog Entries
    21


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Getting facts from Chris Crocker is like getting stellar boyfriends from craiglist. You're gonna have to dig mighty deep.

    Lex

  21. #671
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    La Grange
    Posts
    3,551


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    I think you've got more to learn than Chris Crocker.

    Sorry buddy. <3
    you seriously need to ignore me on JUB and ill ignore you. I don't mind if you have something to contribute with constructive criticism. I'm not off preaching to the public... Chris is. But when was the last time you had something nice to say about me? You posted in a photo thread and said to never post another pic again. You're ignorant.

  22. #672
    Slut rogeruk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    202


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    why do u guys hate him so much he so amazing i like him and i am great person
    i just dont understand why so much anger for a lovey person that he is

  23. #673
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    48,810
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
    i just dont understand why so much anger for a lovey person that he is
    Because he could use his popularity on YouTube to do so many good things for the gay community instead of making us a laughing stock.
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

  24. #674
    Moderator JUB Moderator star-warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Married
    Location
    Home is where the heart is
    Posts
    41,757
    Blog Entries
    9


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    ^ spot on


  25. #675
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    College Park
    Posts
    227


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Wow...and people wonder why gays get a bad rep? Anyone taking his advice needs to be committed to a mental hospital.
    Oh no I do not hook up, up. I fall deep. Cause the more that you true the harder I'll fight to say goodnight...

  26. #676
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    48,810
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Travisevian View Post
    He isn't a representation of the whole gay community. Why are you giving him so much credit?
    I never said he was a representation of the whole gay community. I said that he makes a laughing stock of us through his antics.

    He is exactly the stereotypical gay person that many straight people think of when they hear the word 'gay'. Those people can't even imagine a gay man who actually looks 'normal'.
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

  27. #677
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    645


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    He is just being himself.
    You know, I think it is so funny when gay guys talk shit about other people who are not "normal" (i.e., average)

    Because for every remark you have about someone else, there are a thousand homophobic remarks being said about you. And you would get so upset if some guy started judging you without even knowing you.
    So get off people like Chris Crockers back. They are living their life the way they want to live it, just like you are doing with yours.

  28. #678
    Are u haleloo ya ? Telstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    39,421


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    why is chris crocker so bitter ?

  29. #679
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    La Grange
    Posts
    3,551


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Because he could use his popularity on YouTube to do so many good things for the gay community instead of making us a laughing stock.
    THANK YOU! We get criticized and get made a laughing stock because of people like him. I think he purposly does things to get attention. Britney Spears is a talentless whore. Her label does make some good ass dance music to jam to when you're buzzed.. but I know that its not real talent. People think Pat Benatar has no talent... you don't see ME crawling in the sheets to cry about it. Someone that is SOBBING about something THAT TRIVIAL.... seriously it says something about WHO THEY ARE! That's his main priority? Get a life. He was talked about for a short time.. and now he's seriously milking his 15 minutes of fame.

    He has issues with his gender identity.. I won't discriminate him for that. I know people have differences.. but how he comes off as a person when I hear his views.. and how he bashes butch guys or any gay guy that has a butch quality. It's as if he hates how certain gays act, but he wants to be accepted for how he acts.

    Quote Originally Posted by star-warrior View Post
    ^ spot on
    I'm glad we have smart staff like you

  30. #680
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    48,810
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Madonna View Post
    I think he purposly does things to get attention.
    That is precisely why he does it.
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

  31. #681
    Sex God techboywi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Nashville
    Posts
    639


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Oh god..Why is Chris Crocker still around, and why is anyone still paying attention to him?? His 15 mins of fame should of ended a long time ago.

  32. #682
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    La Grange
    Posts
    3,551


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    That is precisely why he does it.
    exactly. He's not doing it to share views to enlighten people and make the world a better place... he's getting a rise out of people. He comes off as shallow and narrow-minded. Britney is fake.. he's fake. I meet str8 people and they ask what I think of Mr. Crocker.. as if I identify with him. He needs to get off of youtube. Because besides all the drunk queens dancing at the bars, leather bears/daddies, and drags doing shows where the wig doesn't match the outfit and its coming off.. there are gay men who are JUST like str8 men. I think its insulting when we get associated with those stereotypes. MOre power to those that are different.. but I shouldn't have to be put in a category I do NOT belong to.

    Believe me i have some flamboyant moments. I love Cher and Madonna. But i have a wide taste regarding interests and hobbies. I'm a unique person.. like everyone else. But I am a gay man. I love my penis. And I don't dress up in leather and suck random guys using a glory hole. I don't put on a green wig with running make up. I go to school and by next week will be working my first job. I play video games and go study museums with friends to learn something new. I enjoy nature and exercise. But people like Chris Crocker make it harder for others to see that

  33. #683
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    645


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    That is precisely why he does it.
    Yup, he does it to get attention.

    And you are gay because you chose to be.

  34. #684
    Inactive JasunStrikesBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    9,765


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Well I love Chris Crocker. I think he's funny and adorable and knows his audience which is more than all those other annoying gay vloggers out there.

    Man, I should start one of my own.
    We'll meet again...

  35. #685
    The gay gargoyle G-Lexington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Location
    Denver CO
    Posts
    47,132
    Blog Entries
    21


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    >>>He is exactly the stereotypical gay person that many straight people think of when they hear the word 'gay'. Those people can't even imagine a gay man who actually looks 'normal'.

    And he's exceedingly popular because of it. More power to him.

    Lex

  36. #686
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    48,810
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yeeeaaahhh View Post
    Yup, he does it to get attention.

    And you are gay because you chose to be.
    Firstly, I wasn't the one who suggested his actions. I was merely confirming someone else's suggestion.

    Secondly, perhaps you could explain to the rest of us what one thing has to do with the other.
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

  37. #687
    Inactive JasunStrikesBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    9,765


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    you know what bugs me so much about people who dog on Chris Crocker?

    They seem to blame homophobia on him.

    Homophobia isn't his fault.. he's not that powerful. He's maybe a lightning rod for it but he's also just a target.. not a cause. Most people under 25 know that the vast majority of gay people aren't anything like that. Nor is he.. that's just a character he plays and he does it well.

    Sadly, he's not rich.

    Oh well.
    We'll meet again...

  38. #688
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Partnered
    Location
    La Grange
    Posts
    3,551


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JasunStrikesBack View Post
    you know what bugs me so much about people who dog on Chris Crocker?

    They seem to blame homophobia on him.

    Homophobia isn't his fault.. he's not that powerful. He's maybe a lightning rod for it but he's also just a target.. not a cause. Most people under 25 know that the vast majority of gay people aren't anything like that. Nor is he.. that's just a character he plays and he does it well.

    Sadly, he's not rich.

    Oh well.
    you seriously think he does that as an act? LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE was NOT an act!

  39. #689
    Extreme Muppet trawler69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Cornwall U.K.
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    1


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    This is shallow of me I know but I wish he came across as less of a heterosexual female. It is almost as if he is angling for straight males!
    I'm pink therefore I'm Spam

  40. #690
    Inactive JasunStrikesBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    9,765


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Madonna View Post
    you seriously think he does that as an act? LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE was NOT an act!
    really. you really think that someone capable of such thoughtful videos as his "Homophobosphere" was actually that broken up about the media making fun of a bad Britney Spears performance?
    We'll meet again...

  41. #691
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    645


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gsdx View Post
    Firstly, I wasn't the one who suggested his actions. I was merely confirming someone else's suggestion.

    Secondly, perhaps you could explain to the rest of us what one thing has to do with the other.
    Sorry, I meant to quote you and the guy who originally said it. I kinda suck with the whole quoting thing.

    Anyway, the relation between the two is that you are judging Chris Crocker and you know absolutely nothing about him. Maybe he is doing it for attention, maybe he is doing it because that is who he is. Either way, it is not for you to decide.
    It is no different than when ignorant heterosexuals judge us gay people and assume that we made the choice to be gay. Now, we all know that that is absurd.
    Maybe it is just as absurd to Chris Crocker (and other people like him) when you assume that he choses to act the way he does.

  42. #692
    NOVEMBER 3RD MCsNo1Fn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Location
    Panama City, FL
    Posts
    2,250


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Madonna View Post
    I think he purposly does things to get attention.
    Hey pot, meet kettle.

    Chris Crocker is sheerly entertainment. If people don't like it, they won't watch his videos. Simple as that. Just as people have the ability to turn the radio when a song they don't like by an artist they don't like is played.

  43. #693
    Can you hear me yet?
    gsdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Location
    Peterborough Ontario
    Posts
    48,810
    Blog Entries
    26


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by yeeeaaahhh View Post
    Anyway, the relation between the two is that you are judging Chris Crocker and you know absolutely nothing about him. Maybe he is doing it for attention, maybe he is doing it because that is who he is. Either way, it is not for you to decide.
    Enough of his antics have been posted here on JUB over time and I believe I have seen enough to form an opinion, and my opinion is that he thrives on the attention and the limelight. I don't base that opinion on his appearance. I base it upon what he says and does.

    Still, yet again, it appears that I am not entitled to an opinion, so I'll just shut up now.

    However, to show that there are no hard feelings, here is how you do multiple quotes:

    1 - Go to the first post you wish to quote and click the Plus Sign button. Wait until it changes into a Minus Sign button.

    2 - Scroll to the second post you wish to quote and click the Plus Sign button and wait until it changes to a Minus Sign.

    3 - You can repeat up to 5 quoted posts, and you can quote the posts in any order you wish if you need to rearrange the order of them.

    4 - When the final post you wish to quote has changed to a Minus Sign, click the QUOTE button beside it and all the posts you selected will appear in your response in the order you selected them.
    God answers all prayers. Most of the time, though, the answer is 'No'.

  44. #694
    coleos patentes rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    58,759


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    And here I understood that some thought that Roger was Chris Crocker's ass baby with Britney Spears.

  45. #695
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    7,236


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Chris makes some good videos with serious topics but most people take him as a joke because all his earlier videos were ridiculous.

    He's actually a smart person but he's also an annoying, queeny bitch.


    I like B. Scott better. His videos are more intelligent.

  46. #696
    On the Prowl Forumatjub's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    72


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Someone needs to kick his ass.

    In fact, excuse me.

    I'll be right back.
    ... please make sure, Baby, you've got some colours in there.

  47. #697
    Virgin chopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    33


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Im only vaguely familiar with Chris Crockofshit from the Britney rant he did. Looking at the video above it actually upsets me that gay people aspire to someone like this. Or even take any of his crap seriously. Most girls do not have a gay best friend actually. They certainly don't choose their men on their approval either! His view of the world seems someone limited.

    His affected, contrived mannerisms & constant hair flicking(just coz he's got long hair) is soooo fucking annoying & fake. He's playing to an audience that is as shallow & dumb as he is.

    I hope that one day both he & his audience just grow the fuck up & realise that being a posturing, camp, fake Nelly with attitude aint gonna get you anywhere in the real world. Except laughed at.

    Although if you stuck him in a cage he could have occasional entertainment value. Like one of those parrots that keeps saying rude words.

  48. #698
    ( ´・ _ ・) Paws's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    10,854


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rogeruk View Post
    guys watch this every think he says is so true dunno why pepole hate this guy i think hes totaly amazing
    What?

  49. #699
    coleos patentes rareboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    58,759


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    His affected, contrived mannerisms & constant hair flicking(just coz he's got long hair) is soooo fucking annoying & fake. He's playing to an audience that is as shallow & dumb as he is.
    Well that explains this thread then.

  50. #700
    Cheers!
    TriBi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Status
    Single
    Location
    DownUnder
    Posts
    18,716


    Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

    Re: chris crocker with the facts !!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by techboywi View Post
    Oh god..Why is Chris Crocker still around, and why is anyone still paying attention to him?? His 15 mins of fame should have ended a long time ago.
    True dat...
    ...and the thing that is most wrong about this thread is that Chris Crocker and the word 'facts' just do not belong in the same sentence...

    He (she? - not sure quite how it wants to identify) is nauseatingly unfunny. No, second thoughts - make that just plain nauseating.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •