JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 51 to 100 of 146
  1. #51
    Slut silver87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Amman
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    guys guys guys, do u have any special moves???
    i have a crush on my uncle, but i don't kow what to do!!
    do u have MOVES or what??
    am really anxious to know..
    any help will be nice

  2. #52

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    would love to if i had the chance. sigh.

  3. #53
    Slut
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    "The Cream City", seriously.
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    167

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    ^^ have his #? lol...im just jokin;

    these are all great stories thanks for sharing...i unfortunately do not have any stories.

  4. #54
    Slut silver87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Amman
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    178

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    Lucky guyssss

  5. #55
    Purveyor of Hole and Sole CallMeHTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Ass
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,042

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    No... but it would have been HOT.
    ___________

    Come check out The Older Barefoot Gents Blog

  6. #56

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    If one of my dad's friends were hot, I guess that'd be the same thing.

  7. #57
    JUB Addict Fat Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    1,601

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    I hate you all. Seriously. haha. I'm so incredibly jealous. I've definitely had fantasies about one of my friend's dads.

  8. #58

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    My best friend's dad is gay and totally would. Unfortunately i'm not interested. His partner is cute but yeah, it's my best friends dad. Not cool.

  9. #59

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    anybody else have a story to contribute?

  10. #60

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    Fucking hot

  11. #61

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    "Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?"

    well, do i fucking WISH!!! my dad has so many good-looking daddy/bear friends! even my uncles are a sight to see... too bad none of them seem gay.

  12. #62

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    I missed this thread-- it's one of my favorites.

  13. #63

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    Quote Originally Posted by stocky21 View Post
    I missed this thread-- it's one of my favorites.
    same here.............................................. .................................................. .........."memories....b-e-a-u-tiful memories

  14. #64

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    wow,hot story.

  15. #65
    Slut Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    185

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    Quote Originally Posted by stocky21 View Post
    I missed this thread-- it's one of my favorites.
    Aye me too I loved this thread I was stoked to see it when i logged on

  16. #66
    Virgin Mikiki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    42

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    I have not had any experience with any of my friend's dads but I had a very interesting encounter with my next door neighbours eldest son who was about twenty six at the time.
    When I was about thirteen I used to go to my next door neighbours house to watch TV as we did not own a TV. There were two sons who were older than me and two who were younger. One of the older sons had been away for a few years and came back to stay for a while. His old bedroom was now their TV room. One day when I was there the parents and three of the sons had to go out but they said it was okay for me to stay and watch the TV. The older of the sons came home just after they left and went to have a shower, when he came back into the room where I was watching the TV he only had a towel wrapped around his waist. He sat on his bed and pulled the towel out from under himself and proceeded to dry his shoulder length dark hair. He had dark hair across his chest and also in his pits and down his abdoman.
    I lost interest in the TV show I had been watching and my dick was getting very hard as I watched him dry off. He suddenly stood up and began to wipe the towel over his cock and balls and his dark, thick pubic hair. When I saw this my cock began straining at the inside of my shorts leg. He continued to wipe his cock and walked towards me and said. "Have you ever seen one like this?"
    "No," I said staring at his growing cock.
    "I can see that yours is hard already," he said and knelt down and rubbed my dick through my shorts and then ran his fingers up under the leg of my shorts and pushed it up exposing my knob. He leant forward and took my cock into his mouth and sucked. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever experienced and I reached down and took hold of his lovely cock. It felt warm and hard and there was a trickle of precum oozing from his piss slit. I jerked him off as he continued to lick me until I came. He then stood up and took his cock into his own hand and jerked himself to climax then he went over to his bed and got dressed just as the rest of his family came home. Unfortunately we never did anything else together as he went away again soon after and only returned occasionally. But for years after whenever I had a wet dream I could still feel his warm breath on my thigh.

  17. #67
    Newbie zaccutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    PTLD
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    9

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    man i was at my friends house his dad was italian and had a hot boy for a 40 year old my friend went to slepp around 5 am but i was wide awake i went into the living room to find his dad on the couch jerking to gay porn i told him i didnt mean to disturb him before i turned around i saw his dads 10 incher! it was so hott the next morning my friend was still asleep when his dad came in i was half asleep and his dad put his hand in the blaket down my abs to my underwearhe felt my nine inch cock and pulled the blanket of of me pulled down my underwear by this time i was awake but closed my eyes to give him the idea that i was asleep he started sucking my cock i opened my eyes to find my friend awake and looking over at us he was in shock he looked at me and came over and looked mad but then started making out with me and i started sucking him while his dad fucked me in the ass then he started sucking his dad and i fucked him later i learned that him and his dad have sex all the time and that this 3-way was planned. we now have 3-ways multiple times a week.

  18. #68
    On the Prowl Greatomaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Tampa
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    117

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    damn these are some hot stories..
    Jose 21 Tampa, FL Wanna Know More Message Me

  19. #69
    Slut Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    185

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    WOW zaccutie fuck you are lucky!

  20. #70
    Slut
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oakland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    170

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    My boyfriend would be so jealous. He's long dreamed of a dad/son pair for a 3-way. Unfortunately for him, I tend to like the younger guys (i'm 44, he's 26). We've at least corrupted him to enjoying other peers.

    Quote Originally Posted by zaccutie View Post
    man i was at my friends house his dad was italian and had a hot boy for a 40 year old my friend went to slepp around 5 am but i was wide awake i went into the living room to find his dad on the couch jerking to gay porn i told him i didnt mean to disturb him before i turned around i saw his dads 10 incher! it was so hott the next morning my friend was still asleep when his dad came in i was half asleep and his dad put his hand in the blaket down my abs to my underwearhe felt my nine inch cock and pulled the blanket of of me pulled down my underwear by this time i was awake but closed my eyes to give him the idea that i was asleep he started sucking my cock i opened my eyes to find my friend awake and looking over at us he was in shock he looked at me and came over and looked mad but then started making out with me and i started sucking him while his dad fucked me in the ass then he started sucking his dad and i fucked him later i learned that him and his dad have sex all the time and that this 3-way was planned. we now have 3-ways multiple times a week.

  21. #71
    Porn Star silverfoxbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    328

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    bring on the grandpa stories!
    http://silverfoxmagazine.xlogz.com/
    Silverfox Magazine - High Class Silverfoxes and Bears
    [with socks/feet/crossdressing pictures]

  22. #72
    Slut
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    166

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    My God this thread got me all hard...anymore

  23. #73
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    104

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    Thank you members of JUB.... You have given me many Hardons with your posts!! thanks again!

  24. #74
    On the Prowl cub4daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    Quote Originally Posted by burnt_charcoal View Post
    It happened about 4 years ago, when I was 15. I was sleeping over at my friends house, which mind u is huge . My friend lives with his dad only, his mum died like a year after he was born. So we were all watching a movie together. I think it was the Matix Revolutions, at the start when all the gays, lesbians and st8 people were dancing. I glanced over at my friend and saw he was asleep (this was like 4 in the morning) and so i took a caucious glance at his dad. His dad, seriosuly was one of those hot, beer drinking, hard working, bears. I'd fantasised about him before and I was shocked to see the bulge in the track suit he was wearing. I guessed it was the girls dancing and kissing. My boner wasnt, i loved looking at all the guys. Anyway, i glanced over at his Boner and started to check him out, when i realised he was looking at me. He told me the movie was making him horny. I told him it was for me too. he grabbed his buldge a few times and semi wanked/rubbed through the track suit.
    I'd had hints before that he might be gay, or bi, coz me and my friend found heaps of porn movies in their closet a few years before that and i remeber looking at some of the guy magazines.
    He stood up then, and moved towards me, and once again rubbed the buldge in his pants. He asked me whether i had tried cock. I replied no, as i hadnt but was eager to try. And with that he whipped out his really hairy penis and started to wank inront of me. I got so hot form looking at it, it was huge and better than any i had seen in his porn stash. He reached down and undid the zipper on his jeans a told me to stand. I did, and he took my place in his chair. He told me to suck his cock, and with slight hesitation i looked over at my friend, saw he wasnt getting up for a long time and knelt down infront of my friends dad and blew him off.
    Unfortunately, my friend woke fomr the noises we were making, right when his dad climaxed in my mouth and cummed on us both.

    My friend never talked to me again, but i've been invited over countless times by his dad when everyone's away
    Very hot, I have MANY times wished that this would've happened to me.
    Your friend must be absoloutely disgusted.

  25. #75
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    i fooled around with a friend's dad. but that was BEFORE i knew who he was. they're estranged. she's mixed, i knew her dad was white but, they're not close so i'd never seen/met him while we hung out. found out when i was at his place and for once we didn't head str8 to the bedroom. happened across a pic of her, in his living room, found out who he was(without telling him i knew his kid), made an excuse and broke the fuck out. haven't spoken to him since.

  26. #76
    On the Prowl KingWi11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    88

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    I should also preface, that my "girlfriend" wasn't really my girlfriend but were each other's beards- we were close friends, but when our parents assumed we were going out, they started to give us money to go to movies, dinner, ect... this was good because we were in high school at the time, and had no money. Not to mention did not want to come out just yet, so we played it out. So one night, Molly and I were chilling up in her room getting baked as fuck, when her mom knocked on the door and asked us if we were presentable, like a knee jerk reaction we both shouted "no" as the room was thick with smoke. her parents were cool with me over, as we had beed "dating" for a year an a half already
    "So do you guys want to watch a movie with us" apparently Mr B was home
    Molly yelled "Uggg, No not right-" "that sounds great" I interrupted (the parents really liked me )
    "great, we are having turkey for dinner, do you want any will?"
    "nahh i'm good " rethinking my state, "Actually, turkey would be uhh ... wonderful"
    "it's all ready" "come down soon so we can all watch the movie... its a wonderful movie about blah blah blah"
    We composed ourselves, reassuring each other that we really didn't look that fucked up, and stumbled downstairs. We grabbed a plate of turkey and started the movie.
    Molly's head was resting in my lap when her parents walked in. Her dad walked in first, He was 5 10" and not really in shape, but not over weight either, just avrage. he was 43, and had been a punk rocker when he was a teenager, and would always wear some kind of leather, today though, he just had short gym shorts on and wife beater. perfect for looking at his body, his body didn't have too much hair, and his back had none. His hair was short, with a flip in the front, and had been going gray ever since i had meet him, and by now it was a nice salt and pepper color. He walked in, caught my eye, and winked at me. We had been playing this weird, who was going to smile first, game since i had first meet him... he won majority of the time. I raised an eyebrow, and he looked at his wife behind him. She was coming up behind in some momo thing, "i'm going to have another drink, honey? Molly, ask Will if he wants a drink. i want a maaaamoooosaaaa." (Drunk house wives entertain me)
    Molly was staring at the ceiling, "what?"
    "Will do you want a beer?" Mr B asked. "ummm" i said looking anywhere but at him.
    He grabbed a 6 pack and put it on the end table next to my left arm table, "feel free." looking at me in the eye.
    I glanced down at the beer, only where the beer was, Mr B's buldge was level with it. To not act weird i looked up back into his face, and reached out for the bottle closest to his crotch, not looking, "i'll play" i thought, but when i went to grab it he moved up a little and my hand brushed up against him, i felt his cut cock from under his thin shorts. It felt like an eternity, staring up at his smirking, then surprised face. He winked, and i looked down at his cock which started to pop up and expand.
    Our eyes met for a split second, then Mrs. B stumbled into the room. Molly was still staring at the ceiling, her eyes slowly closing until her mom jumped on the adjacent couch. "Sit here" she ordered to Mr B. She leand in his lap the way Molly was in mine.
    The two couches were facing each other, and i could see his reaction to Mrs. B's slamming her head on his cock.
    He winced, and i chuckled. He looked up at me smiling, and i winked. Molly and her mom were asleep before for the trailers were over, I knew i was the only one watching the movie, but i could feel Mr B looking at me, head to toe over and over again. I was so glad Molly was asleep, if she knew she slept on a my fully erect dick...
    The movie ended, and we both woke our ladies on our laps.
    "i should probably take Will home" (i was 16- but didn't have a car)
    Molly just rolled back over on the couch, "whatever"
    Mrs. B didn't even wake up.
    "should we be worried about her?"
    "no, she's fine"
    We started down the hallway to leave the house, when Mr. B put his warm hand on my shoulder to stop me when we reached the front door, "You smoke grass, don't you?" "ummmm" "I knew you did- lets go to the garage" with a shrug he lead the way.
    I walked in, and the place was covered in old punk rock shit, leather, chains, posters, and such. He looked me, and said, one second, he ran over to a dest in the corner, and pulled out a pipe in the shape of a cock and balls. their was pot still in the pipe, he but the cock pipe to his mouth, and but the head all the way in. it was actual pretty funny to watch, lit a match and started it. Looking me in the eye the whole time. he took it out of his mouth and gave it to me, and i put the "head" to my lips. He walked over closer to me whilst i was was inhaling the smoke, I gave it back to him, he put it on the counter and started to hug me tightly kissing me, then started to work his way down to my neck, i was in ecstasy, my body was tingling all over, i slipped my hand around his shorts sliding them off, while he pulled off my shirt off my body. Now i'm no jock, but have been going to the gym since i turned 13 and ran junior varsity track, but quit when i cut in to my smoking so i have been keeping my self pretty fit, for a little while now, so when this daddy took off my shirt, and i had bigger arms then him, i felt like i could make him go down first, and boy did he, but when i started to cum, he flipped me over and with a squirt of some lube, was in me in no time. No protection, just blow, flip, fuck

    Needless to say my best sex yet!!!

    Later on i was talking to Molly about her dad, and she mentioned that Mr B was only her step father- he real one died in... well not in a good way. So i never spoke to her about that night which is for the best. and we stopped hanging out a year ago.
    ---I do though, see her step dad all the time

  27. #77
    JUB Friend JUB Friend FullMonty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    792
    Blog Entries
    68

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    Damn some of tehse stories were HOT!

    "100% EXCLUSIVE MOVIES & PHOTO GALLERIES PLUS LOADS OF OTHER HOT PORN!"

  28. #78
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    2,583

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    yeah wish this stuff happened to me... I am currently in the process of writing a fictional story with a friends father and his friend.... grrr

  29. #79

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    I was home until 8 years. Then I went to boarding school. Between the ages of 6 and 7 I often saw a guy at my parents house who was extremely attractive. I remember I was totally mesmerized by him. Then I went to boarding school. During a vacation at about age 13 I went cruising in a park and that guy was there cruising too. He cruised me, not recognizing me. I went with him. It was fabulous. He had 5 sons and I had some heavy petting with one of his sons as well at the age of 18. I never told anyone. It was a total blast.

  30. #80
    Fantasize it's Fun
    Yuki Sohma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    12,256
    Blog Entries
    7

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    Yes..............happened when I was but a lad..............

  31. #81
    On the Prowl cub4daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    103

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    Quote Originally Posted by zaccutie View Post
    man i was at my friends house his dad was italian and had a hot boy for a 40 year old my friend went to slepp around 5 am but i was wide awake i went into the living room to find his dad on the couch jerking to gay porn i told him i didnt mean to disturb him before i turned around i saw his dads 10 incher! it was so hott the next morning my friend was still asleep when his dad came in i was half asleep and his dad put his hand in the blaket down my abs to my underwearhe felt my nine inch cock and pulled the blanket of of me pulled down my underwear by this time i was awake but closed my eyes to give him the idea that i was asleep he started sucking my cock i opened my eyes to find my friend awake and looking over at us he was in shock he looked at me and came over and looked mad but then started making out with me and i started sucking him while his dad fucked me in the ass then he started sucking his dad and i fucked him later i learned that him and his dad have sex all the time and that this 3-way was planned. we now have 3-ways multiple times a week.
    Oh...my....god

  32. #82
    CSI_3Stokes
    Guest

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    He's not my friend's dad but he is someone's dad and we fooled around whilst at work. We were reckless. Almost got caught a time or too. Never had penetrative sex though.

  33. #83

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    buuuuuuuump

  34. #84
    On the Prowl
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Orientation
    Curious
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    69

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    One of my dad's workmates I could DEFINATELY go for.
    He isn't really that tall but he has really broad shoulders and it makes him look so buff :P

    Plus he has just recently divorced so I'm sure he would need some 'comforting'... hehe

  35. #85
    God-Emperor of JUB
    Jory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciúncula
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    19,386
    Blog Entries
    34

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    No........Thank God
    I mean to rule the earth,As he the sky We really know our worth,The sun and I!

  36. #86

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    Quote Originally Posted by Jory View Post
    No........Thank God
    o.0

    to me these thing are such a turn on lol, those kind of forbidden shit and its even better cause older + younger ^_^

  37. #87

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    BUUuuuuuMP

  38. #88
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    UK
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    46

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    Yes.

    When I was 14 I slept over at a school friend's house and we watched "Jaws" until quite late. By the time it had finished my friend's mum and sister had gone to bed and he and his brother were asleep in the lounge so only myself and his dad were awake. The dad was about 40, handsome, about 5'8 and slim toned build. When the film finished he asked if I wanted a bottle of beer and asked me to go into the kitchen with him.

    So I followed him in and as he got the beers I realised he was hard. He was purposely facing me all the time to make it obvious and when he knew I'd seen he pulled his pants below his balls and whipped his cock out. It was about 8 inches and uncut, he had big hairy balls too.

    I had no idea what to do, I just stood there frozen. But then we heard noises in the other room and he quickly stuffed it away again and turned around to open the beers. His son (my friend) walked in and started chatting to us so the moment was lost. The rest of the night and the following day I spent at the house I never really spoke to the dad, it was a bit awkward.

    But I was so curious about him and really wanted to do something about it so I arranged to sleep over again a few weeks later. When I got there I was disappointed because my friend's mum and dad had gone out for the night and wouldn't be back til late so that really dampened my mood. We went to bed around midnight - I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor next to my friend's bed.

    Around 1.30 I woke to find my friend's dad creeping into the room. He motioned with his finger for me not to speak, crept over to me and knelt down. He was completely naked and rock hard, I was terrified but also extremely excited as he pulled my covers away, removed my boxer shorts and lay right on top of me. Again I did nothing, I just froze and was scared stiff that my friend would wake up. The dad started kissing me and I had to go along with it - my head said no but my cock was definitely saying yes! We spent a few minutes kissing and grinding, it felt absolutely incredible when his cock rubbed against mine - it didn't take long for me to cum and him neither, we came within seconds of each other and I remember he shot a massive load from my stomach to my neck and licked it all off straight away.

    To finish, he sucked my cock clean and licked my hole a few times before kissing me again and whispering "thanks" in my ear before going back to his wife in bed. The whole thing lasted 5 minutes but it was my first sexual experience with an adult and to this date one of the most exciting. I remember the whole time we were grinding he was quietly moaning "oh son, oh son" so I get the impression he wishes he could do that with his son but was too scared so used me to act out the fantasy.

    In the morning he'd gone to work by the time I woke and then I went back home. Although I remained good friends with his son, I never saw or spoke to his dad ever again and a few months later the family moved down South and I lost touch. But that memory will last forever!

  39. #89

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling a

    Quote Originally Posted by This Is Hardcore View Post
    Yes.

    When I was 14 I slept over at a school friend's house and we watched "Jaws" until quite late. By the time it had finished my friend's mum and sister had gone to bed and he and his brother were asleep in the lounge so only myself and his dad were awake. The dad was about 40, handsome, about 5'8 and slim toned build. When the film finished he asked if I wanted a bottle of beer and asked me to go into the kitchen with him.

    So I followed him in and as he got the beers I realised he was hard. He was purposely facing me all the time to make it obvious and when he knew I'd seen he pulled his pants below his balls and whipped his cock out. It was about 8 inches and uncut, he had big hairy balls too.

    I had no idea what to do, I just stood there frozen. But then we heard noises in the other room and he quickly stuffed it away again and turned around to open the beers. His son (my friend) walked in and started chatting to us so the moment was lost. The rest of the night and the following day I spent at the house I never really spoke to the dad, it was a bit awkward.

    But I was so curious about him and really wanted to do something about it so I arranged to sleep over again a few weeks later. When I got there I was disappointed because my friend's mum and dad had gone out for the night and wouldn't be back til late so that really dampened my mood. We went to bed around midnight - I was sleeping on a mattress on the floor next to my friend's bed.

    Around 1.30 I woke to find my friend's dad creeping into the room. He motioned with his finger for me not to speak, crept over to me and knelt down. He was completely naked and rock hard, I was terrified but also extremely excited as he pulled my covers away, removed my boxer shorts and lay right on top of me. Again I did nothing, I just froze and was scared stiff that my friend would wake up. The dad started kissing me and I had to go along with it - my head said no but my cock was definitely saying yes! We spent a few minutes kissing and grinding, it felt absolutely incredible when his cock rubbed against mine - it didn't take long for me to cum and him neither, we came within seconds of each other and I remember he shot a massive load from my stomach to my neck and licked it all off straight away.

    To finish, he sucked my cock clean and licked my hole a few times before kissing me again and whispering "thanks" in my ear before going back to his wife in bed. The whole thing lasted 5 minutes but it was my first sexual experience with an adult and to this date one of the most exciting. I remember the whole time we were grinding he was quietly moaning "oh son, oh son" so I get the impression he wishes he could do that with his son but was too scared so used me to act out the fantasy.

    In the morning he'd gone to work by the time I woke and then I went back home. Although I remained good friends with his son, I never saw or spoke to his dad ever again and a few months later the family moved down South and I lost touch. But that memory will last forever!
    damm, i wish i had an experience like that.

  40. #90

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    argggggggggggggg i wish i had something like this happen to me

  41. #91
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Available
    Posts
    723

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    I didn't ever have a friends dad hit on me, however I have had friends husbands ask me to give them a b.j. Of coarse I did, many times over..several different ones.

  42. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    192

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    Quote Originally Posted by burnt_charcoal View Post
    It happened about 4 years ago, when I was 15. I was sleeping over at my friends house, which mind u is huge . My friend lives with his dad only, his mum died like a year after he was born. So we were all watching a movie together. I think it was the Matix Revolutions, at the start when all the gays, lesbians and st8 people were dancing. I glanced over at my friend and saw he was asleep (this was like 4 in the morning) and so i took a caucious glance at his dad. His dad, seriosuly was one of those hot, beer drinking, hard working, bears. I'd fantasised about him before and I was shocked to see the bulge in the track suit he was wearing. I guessed it was the girls dancing and kissing. My boner wasnt, i loved looking at all the guys. Anyway, i glanced over at his Boner and started to check him out, when i realised he was looking at me. He told me the movie was making him horny. I told him it was for me too. he grabbed his buldge a few times and semi wanked/rubbed through the track suit.
    I'd had hints before that he might be gay, or bi, coz me and my friend found heaps of porn movies in their closet a few years before that and i remeber looking at some of the guy magazines.
    He stood up then, and moved towards me, and once again rubbed the buldge in his pants. He asked me whether i had tried cock. I replied no, as i hadnt but was eager to try. And with that he whipped out his really hairy penis and started to wank inront of me. I got so hot form looking at it, it was huge and better than any i had seen in his porn stash. He reached down and undid the zipper on his jeans a told me to stand. I did, and he took my place in his chair. He told me to suck his cock, and with slight hesitation i looked over at my friend, saw he wasnt getting up for a long time and knelt down infront of my friends dad and blew him off.
    Unfortunately, my friend woke fomr the noises we were making, right when his dad climaxed in my mouth and cummed on us both.

    My friend never talked to me again, but i've been invited over countless times by his dad when everyone's away
    So hot, but it must have been SO AWKWARD when your friend saw you, but you should visit him once in a while

  43. #93

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    bump......

  44. #94

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    yea sadly i think my friends dad is sexy and i love to blow him but ehh :/

  45. #95

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    I have the hots for quite a few of my friends' Dads!

  46. #96

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    It never happened. I wasn't ever particularly attracted to any of my friends' fathers. I did whack off often to the fantasy of being called into a couple of the coaches' offices.

  47. #97
    Porn Star UncutBrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Open Relationship
    Posts
    321

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    My mate lived with his divorced dad and I used to go round to use their swimming pool and to fuck when the dad wasn't around. One day I went round and the dad answered the door. My mate's mum had unexpectedly come round and they'd gone out. I was 17 horny as fuck and looking forward to fucking my mate. His dad said I could still have my swim and did I mind if he joined me? 'it's your pool' I said. 'good then you won't mind me skinny dipping' he said. My cock was getting chubby so I thought it safest to put on my speedos. After a dozen lengths we paused to get our breath. He suddenly blurted out 'are you messing about with my son?' I said we were just friends who helped each other out. He reached out and felt my semi through mh trunks. 'do you want me to help you out?' he said. Minutes later we were out of the pool and he had me on all fours with his Tongue up my arse. I had been looking forward to topping my mate, but a good rim job turns me into a total bottom slut. Soon I was begging him to fuck me, and he shoved his big cock into me in one smooth thrust. He kept up a commentary of filthy talk as be rutted away, calling me a dirty boy and telling me he was going to share me with his mates. We ended up about 40 minutes later, with me on my back, he sucked the cum out of my cock as he came in my arse. He was a brillint fuck, and we did it a few moretimes before I went to uni. My mate never found out!

  48. #98

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    mine was when my boyfriend was out on a trip with his mom for two weeks. i went inside , i didint know he was gone. i asked his sexy dad. he was drunk he slapped my ass. then dropped his pants and dropped mine and fucked. he cummed in my mouth,ass and on my sack. then hed cuddle me and wed spoon

  49. #99

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    This happened a few years ago when I was 20. I used to work out with weights in my garage, so if you drove past our house on our cul-de-sac you might see me working out. So one day my casual friend/neighbor's dad, who is a lieutenant in the town police force, walks over to me while I was cutting the grass. He says that now that his son is in the marines he won't be using his weights anymore. So the dad says that if I want I can pick up the weights in his basement.

    I agreed and he said something like "I'll be working around in the basement, no need to knock, just come on down." So I was like, Okay, once I'm finished cutting the grass.

    So about an hour later I go over and open the side door and walk down to the basement. It was eerie quiet and there was no evidence of any work being done. Everything was very orderly. I called his name to see if he was even there and then he appeared.

    I said, Oh, hi. He nodded and said, Let me show you around. It was a finished basement and he wanted me to see all the work he had done. But I was wondering what work he was doing right now? He said he was busy down here working. But on what? I saw absolutely nothing to indicate that any work of any kind was being done.

    So he showed me around, the workstation, the bar, etc. I started to get the feeling that he was waiting for me down here. I got the strangest feeling that he was doing nothing but waiting for me. My heart started to race, cause I was just twenty and scared.

    So after showing me around we're facing each other about six feet apart. He's just looking at me, standing still. Now I was getting really worried. My heart was pounding.

    I awkwardly said, Uh, where's the weights? He showed me where they were and I just said thanks and started carrying them up. I made one more trip across the street and was hoping he would not be down there. He wasn't.

    After that he drove his cop car around town and whenever he would pass my house he would look away, like he was embarrassed I guess.

    If only he knew that now, years later, I whack off thinking of what might have been. I could have been on my knees giving this lieutenant head.

    I was too young and stupid to do anything. Seize the day is what I learned.

    And if you're a young buck who wants to get with an older guy just give him a sign, a hint. Admire his muscles and say something like, "Damn, you got a good build." See how he responds to that. If it's a favorable response, next time let him see you looking at his chest and say, "U da man." Say it in a macho, admiring way. Soon after, let him catch your eyes on his fly for a split second. He'll put two and two together and then wait for him to make his move. When he does, GO FOR IT.

    You know the expression "If only I knew then what I know now"? Well now I know that when I was younger I had a lot of power. I could have gone up to older, masculine studs and hit on them. Unlike a teen or a twenty something they're not likely to punch you out. They'll either be into it or they won't be. But I doubt you'd be bashed.

    Just give hints and see where it goes. I'm still wishing I had sucked that cop off!

  50. #100
    JUB Addict HornyHenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married (to a man)
    Posts
    1,771
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Has your friend's dad ever hinted at fooling around?

    I had a friend and knew another guy. They had manly dads who turned me on. I fantasized about them when I masturbated and would have loved to jack off with the one who bit his nails to the bubs and joined the other dad spit-roasting his son with him.
    One place we lived had a 22 year old, his dad and grandfather living across the street. The grandfather was the most masculine of the three, a bear, with the dad second and the 22 year old kind of fem with his long hair and nails and no facial hair. It turns out his grandfather was even more manly than I thought because I got the drift he was bisexual and fucking his grandson and getting sucked by him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.