JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: This year's Real World men are...

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • one of the hottest casts...

    22 22.68%
  • not one of the hottest casts...

    75 77.32%
Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 78828384 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,150 of 4208

Thread: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

      
   
  1. #4101
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Zach was looking good in the last ep.

  2. #4102
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,296

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    That was BEFORE the challenge. They were targeted BEFORE they made enemies. They made enemies BECAUSE they were targeted from an alliance. They did NOTHING to become a target.
    Except yes they did. They didn't spend their time with the majority of people in the house and make connections. They didn't make any friends. They expected to just win which is stupid and not how you play a long form strategy game. Period. Cancun was flirting with keeping them safe after they one and the fact that neither Camila nor Eric seemed to try and convince them that they should just goes to prove that they have piss poor strategy and that's why they went home not because anything was 'unfair.'

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    Eric couldn't have POSSIBLY won that challenge. They were going to keep loading the rocks UNTIL he dropped. It's physically impossible, since he was ONE person and the others weren't getting ANYTHING in their baskets.
    That's clearly untrue though. Eric was able to hold up his basket for a significant time after it'd already been filled to the brim. No other team, despite having two people, was able to do that. So had they not been targeted so early on Eric could've definitely outlasted most if not all those teams.

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    There's a difference from having a disadvantage of 2 people in a competition like the Olympics challenge where it was still possible to win and a mini final that was IMPOSSIsBLE for the teams to win and would directly send one of them into elimination.
    Oh and by the way, posting everything in CAPS doesn't make what you say right.
    That one I have to concede that in theory if the others messed up their puzzle but the team of two nailed it but it didn't seem anyone was even that close being messed up. But ultimately it comes down to what I said in my previous post. Having two people is SUPPOSED TO BE a bad thing. You're going to get more money if you make it so you're going to have to work harder for it. No team starts out with two people, they get themselves in that position. Quite frankly I think Camile and Brandon would've been much stronger as a team of two.

  3. #4103
    Awesomeness
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Except yes they did. They didn't spend their time with the majority of people in the house and make connections. They didn't make any friends. They expected to just win which is stupid and not how you play a long form strategy game. Period. Cancun was flirting with keeping them safe after they one and the fact that neither Camila nor Eric seemed to try and convince them that they should just goes to prove that they have piss poor strategy and that's why they went home not because anything was 'unfair.'

    That's clearly untrue though. Eric was able to hold up his basket for a significant time after it'd already been filled to the brim. No other team, despite having two people, was able to do that. So had they not been targeted so early on Eric could've definitely outlasted most if not all those teams.

    That one I have to concede that in theory if the others messed up their puzzle but the team of two nailed it but it didn't seem anyone was even that close being messed up. But ultimately it comes down to what I said in my previous post. Having two people is SUPPOSED TO BE a bad thing. You're going to get more money if you make it so you're going to have to work harder for it. No team starts out with two people, they get themselves in that position. Quite frankly I think Camile and Brandon would've been much stronger as a team of two.
    Uh no. Fresh Meat got thrown in because of the stupid argument in the mud wrestling challenge between Camila and Frank. Frank starts arguments with everyone: Wes, Camila, Zach, Dustin, Alton...he does it to get screen time and starts unnecessary fights. There was nothing Fresh Meat could've done to not get thrown in after that mud challenge. They already went in once because they came in last in the first challenge and they were an easy target to throw right back in and on top of that...Frank.

    The Eric argument is just stupid. Yeah he's stronger than all the other guys but it's physically impossible for him to hold up hundreds of pounds for hours over people who were holding 10 pounds to nothing in their baskets. The only person putting rocks in other people's baskets was Camila and she's not fast enough to beat 8 or so other people who were putting all their rocks in Eric's basket. Your case that Eric could've won it is ridiculous.

    Again with the last challenge, there's a difference between having it harder with 2 people and making it impossible to win for a 2 people team. Again, tell me how St. Thomas or New Orleans could've won that last challenge? You can't. They're 2 people carrying heavy objects up and down a mountain many times, double the amount of times as everyone else and only have 2 people to remember the puzzle.

    Real athletes and people who love to watch the show for good competition like they had in all the past seasons will understand what I'm saying. People who watch the show just because they want to suck homophobic Zack's dick will throw all logic out the window to defend their dream man.
    Last edited by Awesomeness; November 10th, 2012 at 04:41 PM.

  4. #4104

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    This is the perfect show for you, Awesomeness. Talk about demographic targeting.

  5. #4105
    Awesomeness
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    This is the perfect show for you, Awesomeness. Talk about demographic targeting.
    I knew Falconfan couldn't fight his own fights and that he would need his girlfriend to come to the rescue. It happens in every thread. That's all I have to say.
    Last edited by Awesomeness; November 10th, 2012 at 09:04 PM.

  6. #4106

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    That's all I have to say.
    Is that a promise?

  7. #4107

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Is that a promise?
    OK that was funny!

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ellen laughing.gif  

  8. #4108
    Awesomeness
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Is that a promise?
    I wasn't talking to you. I see I sure shut you up with my response to your other post because you didn't know how to answer it. I win.
    Last edited by TriBi; November 11th, 2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Abusive comment removed by Moderator

  9. #4109

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    I wasn't talking to you. I see I sure shut you up with my response to your other post because you didn't know how to answer it. I win.
    If you have to declare yourself the winner then...

    As for the actual argument, I wasn't actually taking falconfan's side (though I do see his point) because fundamentally this is a very stupid show. Could Big Easy have dome something else? Is this a game of competitions or social strategy? WHO CARES? The people on these challenges are all walking venereal diseases, a cross-section of the country I thankfully have limited exposure to and the kinds of people who voted for Mitt Romney because Obama "is bringing the country down." For godsakes, one girl didn't even know London was the capital of England! I mean, that's true on Big Brother too but at least there's a semblance of an actual game there. This is just an excuse to watch people get drunk, pick fights, and walk around in various states of undress. Enjoy it for what it is guys!
    Last edited by TriBi; November 11th, 2012 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Abusive comment removed from original and quoted post.

  10. #4110

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    I was actually already "in" this thread a few pages back. You know...where I disagreed with falconfan and called this one of the worst shows of all time. It was just my lucky day that you and your charming personality showed up and proceeded to argue Reality Games Are Like the Olympics Version 2.0.

    I'm genuinely amused that you guys are debating fairness on this really stupid show. So I guess...carry on?

  11. #4111

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    ok ok can we go back to frank being a douche bag and call it a day.


    everyone is entitled to their own opinions and it doesnt mean you right all the time.


    now that its over.


    i really hope zach punches the shit out of frank

    he gives homos a bad name

  12. #4112

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    ok ok can we go back to frank being a douche bag and call it a day.
    I think this is something everyone can agree on.

  13. #4113
    Slut JDilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    163

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by RRUGER View Post
    ok ok can we go back to frank being a douche bag and call it a day.


    everyone is entitled to their own opinions and it doesnt mean you right all the time.


    now that its over.


    i really hope zach punches the shit out of frank

    he gives homos a bad name

    They are like BFF's now actually:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled4.png 
Views:	268 
Size:	23.7 KB 
ID:	895893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled46.png 
Views:	176 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	895894

  14. #4114

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Does anyone know where to find screen caps of the season Real World Cancun when CJ was drunk and naked in bed and walked up to the door and you could see his ass?

  15. #4115

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    zach is an idiottt if he believes frank..

    frank is disgusting individual and despicable
    Last edited by RRUGER; November 13th, 2012 at 09:27 PM.

  16. #4116

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    UGH I really wish CJ had won that challenge (and I thought he was actually going to for a moment there). To me, CJ is the hottest guy on this cast and he actually seemed like a nice guy. That said, Zach is WAY less annoying than Frank who may be the biggest douchebag bully on this show since Johnny Bananas. I wish they had tossed Frank's ass in that arena and then CJ could've defeated him and that would've been a win-win for me.

    Also, Devyn? STILL awesome with her, "You're getting your ass kicked by a guy 60 pounds lighter than you who's also chasing your ex-girlfriend. That's gotta hurt."

  17. #4117

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Goodbye to CJ's amazing, bubble butt

  18. #4118

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Even though he's not my favorite (not when he's wearing a shirt anyway), Zach did get to say to Frank last week what I would like to say to Frank every week.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_md6pfnXzWh1ql5yr7o1_400.gif  

  19. #4119
    Slut JDilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    163

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    CJ is definitely a class act. Such a great guy. I'm surprised nobody has anything bad to say about Jonna. If she would of took one for the team, and went in for Jasmine, Cancun probably would of won.

    And I really enjoyed the commercial clip of Dereck and Frank making out. Would love to see more of that. This season had 4 gay guys (5 if you include Dustin). Yet the most action we have got has been between Frank and Zack

  20. #4120
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    *sigh* Yet another amazing bubble is gone. Dustin's body will have to suffice.

    Here are the last shots we will see for a while.







    Damn, those calves! So strong and powerful!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nov14-1.jpg 
Views:	2617 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	897210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nov14-3.jpg 
Views:	2615 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	897212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nov14-2.jpg 
Views:	2618 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	897211

  21. #4121
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chicagoland (NW Indiana)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    514

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post


    Damn, those calves! So strong and powerful!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nov14-1.jpg 
Views:	2617 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	897210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nov14-3.jpg 
Views:	2615 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	897212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nov14-2.jpg 
Views:	2618 
Size:	158.0 KB 
ID:	897211
    I remember him saying that he used take ballet lessons. Maybe that (along with some strength-training) helped.
    Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself.
    Go forward and make your dreams come true.
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

  22. #4122
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    241

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    CJ beat Zach's ass that was so unfair, I didn't understand, he won three in a row, that's enough.

    Jonna is a selfish bitch, CANCUN would still be around ahd she took one for the team and went in. Rasheeda should have went off on her but she's too nice to the girl. Loved it when the cast was talking crap about Jonna during the elimination.

  23. #4123

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by superxman View Post
    CJ beat Zach's ass that was so unfair, I didn't understand, he won three in a row, that's enough.

    Jonna is a selfish bitch, CANCUN would still be around ahd she took one for the team and went in. Rasheeda should have went off on her but she's too nice to the girl. Loved it when the cast was talking crap about Jonna during the elimination.
    They play as a team. Sam won her round and Zach lost his. The teams tied. Tiebreaker after coin flip was 2 out of 3 by Zach and CJ. Zach won that one. Simple yet confusing.

  24. #4124
    Porn Star bedshaped85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Partnered
    Posts
    441

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]



    Zach wins!!

  25. #4125
    Awesomeness
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    That was so stupid. CJ won 3/5 against Zack but he went home because of the order. Knowing that Dustin probably gets home for punching Frank and Zack/Frank are buddy buddy again, I think San Diego wins in the end which sucks because that's the one team the whole season I didn't want to win.

    Jonna's always been a selfish bitch. She's cheated on her boyfriend her season, cheated on her boyfriend this season, stole the guy Jasmine was seeing her season, probably cheated on the guy who ruined all hers stuff that she was talking about in the last episode. I was not shocked at all at her behavior.

  26. #4126

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    I think San Diego wins in the end which sucks because that's the one team the whole season I didn't want to win.
    Yet another reason to root for San Diego.

  27. #4127

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    That was so stupid. CJ won 3/5 against Zack but he went home because of the order. Knowing that Dustin probably gets home for punching Frank and Zack/Frank are buddy buddy again, I think San Diego wins in the end which sucks because that's the one team the whole season I didn't want to win.

    Jonna's always been a selfish bitch. She's cheated on her boyfriend her season, cheated on her boyfriend this season, stole the guy Jasmine was seeing her season, probably cheated on the guy who ruined all hers stuff that she was talking about in the last episode. I was not shocked at all at her behavior.
    so true

    i hope notthats the one team i dont want to win

  28. #4128

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Dustin, last night was the pushy, obnoxious, bull-headed jerk I knew from FratPad.

  29. #4129

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Frank and Derek are really disgusting. Two grown men getting up in woman's face like that is not cool. The only gay guy I like on this season's challenge is JD. He was kind of a douchebag in his season, but not he seems quiet and keeps to himself and avoids the drama.

  30. #4130

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    They were in speedos last night. Anyone got pics?

  31. #4131
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    The whole thing that killed me about last nights episode was how when Dustin and Frank were yelling back and forth Frank had to get Zach to come and go with him and get in Dustin's face. He talks big because he has a big guy behind him. But as CJ proved Zach isn't all that tough a dude. Frank irritates me to no end. His sense of entitlement is what makes me so mad. Just because he knows he has problems and accepts that about himself he thinks he is always the victim when someone calls him out on his crazy.

  32. #4132
    Porn Star pikespeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    429

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPad View Post
    Dustin, last night was the pushy, obnoxious, bull-headed jerk I knew from FratPad.
    Wow. Was he that bad?

  33. #4133
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    The episode was all over the place. I hated Dustin, I hated Frank and Alton also exhibited cocky attitude.

    *sigh* I miss Wes.

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails duel13-1.jpg  

  34. #4134

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by boomboom25 View Post
    The whole thing that killed me about last nights episode was how when Dustin and Frank were yelling back and forth Frank had to get Zach to come and go with him and get in Dustin's face. He talks big because he has a big guy behind him. But as CJ proved Zach isn't all that tough a dude. Frank irritates me to no end. His sense of entitlement is what makes me so mad. Just because he knows he has problems and accepts that about himself he thinks he is always the victim when someone calls him out on his crazy.
    completely agree with you. Even Zach said that he and Frank would have buried Dustin if it wasn't for the money which means they're both pussies so they need each other.

  35. #4135

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    The episode was all over the place. I hated Dustin, I hated Frank and Alton also exhibited cocky attitude.

    *sigh* I miss Wes.

    I hated Frank too but Dustin made me laugh so hard.

    That fight looked so scripted because Dustin was just acting so silly. I couldn't tell if it was even a serious fight for a while.

  36. #4136
    Slut JDilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    163

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    bahahahaha

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	195 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	902436
    Last edited by JDilly; November 30th, 2012 at 06:21 AM.

  37. #4137

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JaredPad View Post
    Dustin, last night was the pushy, obnoxious, bull-headed jerk I knew from FratPad.
    Can you elaborate? Never heard about his behavior on Frat Pad other than the whole being naked and having sex part. Was he a jerk too? I love this show because there are so many people to hate on it!

  38. #4138

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    ZACH if you ever read this you are a BULLY and you shpuld be ashamed to call yourself gay..the world needs fewer more idiots like you.


    the only reason dustin hit you like that was because he didnt want to go home.


    you are the real queen bitch that had ZACH TO BACK you up..

    idiotttt

    try that shit with CT

    he will destroy yall
    Last edited by RRUGER; November 30th, 2012 at 08:53 PM.

  39. #4139
    JUB Addict Luv_Trail's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Posts
    1,308

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    The episode was all over the place. I hated Dustin, I hated Frank and Alton also exhibited cocky attitude.

    *sigh* I miss Wes.

    God Damn. you could sit a drink on that ass. Ah Wes, the firecrotch of my dreams.

  40. #4140

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    The episode was all over the place. I hated Dustin, I hated Frank and Alton also exhibited cocky attitude.

    *sigh* I miss Wes.
    So you dislike Alton for being cocky, but you miss Wes? Have you never seen an episode with Wes in it?

    Quote Originally Posted by boomboom25 View Post
    But as CJ proved Zach isn't all that tough a dude.
    That's why Zach is still in the competition. If CJ proved anything, it's that Zach is tough as shit when he gets pissed. Zach carried him to the bell in that last round. Carried him!

  41. #4141
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    241

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Meh, excuses, Zach got his ass whopped three times in a row. On an individual challenge 3 loses is enough to get you up and out of there.
    Yes, I agree that drama was all over the place but still kept me entertained. I really enjoyed Dustin to be honest, he's a creep.

  42. #4142
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by crushinonted View Post
    So you dislike Alton for being cocky, but you miss Wes? Have you never seen an episode with Wes in it?
    Who said I missed Wes for his attitude? Because, clearly, the photo explains his personality...

  43. #4143
    Slut JDilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    163

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by superxman View Post
    Meh, excuses, Zach got his ass whopped three times in a row. On an individual challenge 3 loses is enough to get you up and out of there.
    He didn't get his ass whooped. CJ went low each time, and basically crawled right under Zack who was coming at him at full force. Once Zach figured out Cj's game plane, he owned him the last 2 rounds.

    And btw, multiple cast members have said most of the Nany/Dustin/Frank fight got edited out. Nany spit in Franks face and told him that she hopes he dies of HIV. And that was before Frank said anything about Nany's sister.

    Really good interview with Frank and Alexandra from his season:
    http://www.spreecast.com/events/chat...-frank-sweeney

  44. #4144

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    so i see that WES picture is actually a video.... where is it??

    - - - Updated - - -

    so i see that WES picture is actually a video.... where is it??

  45. #4145
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Monniejo8 View Post
    so i see that WES picture is actually a video.... where is it??

    - - - Updated - - -

    so i see that WES picture is actually a video.... where is it??
    Right here sir: http://www.mtv.com/videos/the-duel-f...68&channelId=1

    If that doesn't work, try this: http://www.mtv.com/shows/rwrr_challe...filter=fulleps
    It's Episode 1/2. For the infamous Wes ass photo, try 30:12 mark. For the photo above, scroll to 32:05.

    Even if you have the fastest speed (I have 35 mbps) the quality is not that great. I purchased the episode for $1.99 on iTunes; quality is a bit better bought. That's why the faded video player is visible on the above screenshot.
    Last edited by Stoowii; December 2nd, 2012 at 01:44 AM.

  46. #4146

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    I Could Totally See Frank & Zach Having Moments Like The Two Guys In the Video Because There's Definitely Some Strong Sexual Tension Between Them!!!!!





    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tumblr_mcg4i2dHr61rinpd8o2_500.jpg  

  47. #4147
    Huntneo(PT)
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    The episode was all over the place. I hated Dustin, I hated Frank and Alton also exhibited cocky attitude.

    *sigh* I miss Wes.

    JEEEESUS!

    I want his ASS!

  48. #4148

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m d.jpg 
Views:	390 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	903413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m d and a.jpg 
Views:	478 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	903412

  49. #4149
    Sex God hanzosword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    818

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Dustin was all pouting and carrying on because his boy Alton left. I wonder if he's gonna walk like he's threatening to do.

  50. #4150
    Slut JDilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    163

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    If he does quit, all his little fangirls will still take up for him, just because they like jerking off to his porn.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.