JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

View Poll Results: This year's Real World men are...

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • one of the hottest casts...

    22 22.68%
  • not one of the hottest casts...

    75 77.32%
Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 77818283 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,100 of 4208
  1. #4051
    JUB Addict
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,337

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    I was up late so I watched this first episode, now I know why I stopped watching this crazy shit.. That guy Frank is so stupid and needs his ass beat. I mean a good black eye busted lip beating he talks so much shit

  2. #4052
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Sam's a cool chick. Robb is a total sweetheart. Trishelle is oddly mature nowadays and Nany's always been a naive but nice enough girl. Jazzy is a lovable little pint of crazy. Devyn is hilarious. JD is nice if not a little blah.

    Current Zach is actually relatively likable but I don't buy the about face. Either he was acting like he was an asshole during his season or he's acting like he's a decent person now. Either way meh.
    Agree wit everything you just said. Didn't see all of his season, but am correct in remembering that JD was a complete asshole? I was fully expecting to continue in my hatred of Trishelle, but she's been alright this year.

    I'd like to be happy that Zach seems to have mellowed, but something about his turn around has been a little hard to swallow...although , yes...I'd still swallow him. Don't judge me lol.

    If I was into that sorta thing...Robb I think would soooooo be boyfriend material.

  3. #4053

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    I have enjoyed this season so far but really cringe at Frank's behavior. I thought he had reached a zenith of pathetic awfulness on his RW season but it seems that fame ... err notoriety...has just made him worse. I think the Frank we see when he drinks is the real Frank; that hateful, combative, disrespectful,self loathing, self destructive buffoon is who he is at his core.

    That would be so sad were it not for the controlled aloof facade he inconsistently puts forward. One minute he is above everything and transcendent and the next he is text book sociopath bragging how he knows just how to degrade a person to make them leave. The scene where he is basically begging Alton to hit him is one of the most pathetic displays I think I have ever witnessed. I just hope NOONE is watching him and going " Yeah! that is how gay people act" because he is a negative role model if there ever was one.

    I sure hope SD does not win this challenge!
    Last edited by ocat3000; October 25th, 2012 at 07:39 AM.

  4. #4054

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Sam's a cool chick. Robb is a total sweetheart. Trishelle is oddly mature nowadays and Nany's always been a naive but nice enough girl. Jazzy is a lovable little pint of crazy. Devyn is hilarious. JD is nice if not a little blah.
    All true but we hardly see much of Robb, Jazz and Sam, Nany just left and JD is a bore. I'll give you Trishelle and Devyn though. And yeah Zach seems to be trying too hard to prove his stag-cred but hey, I'll take that fakery over the asshole homophobic fakery on his season.

    This is just one of those shows I'm lazily addicted to even though it's the dumbest/worst show of all time. I mean...no offense to the (undoubtedly talented) people who work in production and what not, but this really is the dumbest/worst show of all time.

  5. #4055
    Slut
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    176

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Am I the only one who thinks Dustin is more in the wrong than Frank?
    I mean, at least Frank is who he is. He admits to being a douche, and speaks his mind.
    To me that's more commendable then someone like Dustin, who is a self hating closet case.
    I personally laughed my ass off when Frank said "Yeah I bet you just can't wait to get your hands on another man". BURN!

  6. #4056
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    241

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Did anyone catch the aftershow? There was a bromance segment of Alton and Dustin massaging and horseplaying. There needs to be caps.

    Anyway, midseason trailer made me more excited.

  7. #4057
    JUB Addict Tadaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,023

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by superxman View Post
    Did anyone catch the aftershow? There was a bromance segment of Alton and Dustin massaging and horseplaying. There needs to be caps.

    Anyway, midseason trailer made me more excited.
    Will one of you post the link to it?
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2530446427_a5004ed715_o.jpg

    SiriusXM 11am to 3 EST

  8. #4058
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaa View Post
    Will one of you post the link to it?
    http://www.mtv.com/videos/the-challe...54&channelId=1

    Couldn't find a shorter version. It's about 15:30 in. Watch Frank throughout the whole thing, he knows the tea. Also, peep at when Alton lifts Dustin and squeezes his ass in the process, maybe accidentally?

  9. #4059
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,314

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JDilly View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Dustin is more in the wrong than Frank?
    I mean, at least Frank is who he is. He admits to being a douche, and speaks his mind.
    To me that's more commendable then someone like Dustin, who is a self hating closet case.
    I personally laughed my ass off when Frank said "Yeah I bet you just can't wait to get your hands on another man". BURN!
    Dustin isn't gay. I realize that there are many people who feel that once someone has intimate contact with a male if they don't say they're gay they're a liar or a closet case but that train of thought really just ignores the spectrum of sexuality. But more to the point, Frank stops around picking fights and making passive aggressive comments. The first episode showcased his drunk stupid ass perfectly. In his season I had some sympathy for him but the way he treats Sam REALLY bothers me. Back when the Plastics were mean to him Sam was the only one who was there for him and now that he's one of the popular kids he's just rude to her and hanging out with the people who picked on him solidly for three months. He just seems to be lacking in basic empathy and considering the CONSIDERABLE issues he had with his own sexuality you think he would be understanding and gentle with the issue (you know the way Sam was with him).

    Dustin might say a stupid thing or eighty but he always seems to be a nice enough guy. He doesn't walk around acting like a catty high school student and he (Nany and Trishelle) were all perfectly nice to their opposing alliance members who have just started treating them like total assholes because of Alton.

  10. #4060
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,314

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    but this really is the dumbest/worst show of all time.
    Sweetheart, you clearly have NO IDEA what else is on the television. I'm not saying this is revolutionizing television but you go watch an episode of "I Was Impaled" (Yup that's a show) or the capitalist tool that is "Undercover Boss" and we can talk about what the worst shows are.

  11. #4061

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    I'm gonna have to call that a draw.

  12. #4062

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by JDilly View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks Dustin is more in the wrong than Frank?
    I mean, at least Frank is who he is. He admits to being a douche, and speaks his mind.
    To me that's more commendable then someone like Dustin, who is a self hating closet case.
    I personally laughed my ass off when Frank said "Yeah I bet you just can't wait to get your hands on another man". BURN!
    so dustin being typical of what a lot of men go through beforee they come out is so much worse than A BULLLY like frank and zach.

    please people kill themsekves over bullies.

    frank is a dush and a typical steretype.

    i will definately punch him inthe soclket he deserves a good beat down


    for the record dustin might not be gay might not be bisexual.

    i dont understand this thing in which 2 guys cannot be friends or close contacct and be labeled GAY.

    judgemental people
    Last edited by RRUGER; October 26th, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

  13. #4063
    Virgin
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    18

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    I like Frank when he is just being a cool guy but that is like 2 percent of the time. What I really don't like about him is the fact that he has some sense of entitlement because he knows he is all of these issues and how he has somewhat (meaning not at all) overcame them. He knows he has issues and just because of that he thinks he can go around and do whatever because oh hey "I have issues" It is annoying. And on Dustin... Yes he has said some things that are very wrong on both sides of his past but he is still a very good person at heart. That part about him I admire. Especially considering the charity work him and Heather does. If he is in the closet that is his business.

  14. #4064
    JUB Addict Tadaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,023

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaa View Post
    Will one of you post the link to it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    http://www.mtv.com/videos/the-challe...54&channelId=1

    Couldn't find a shorter version. It's about 15:30 in. Watch Frank throughout the whole thing, he knows the tea. Also, peep at when Alton lifts Dustin and squeezes his ass in the process, maybe accidentally?
    Oh, they're gonna hook up...if they haven't already.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2530446427_a5004ed715_o.jpg

    SiriusXM 11am to 3 EST

  15. #4065

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Here's some screen grabs from the After show. IMO, they are in love. No way Speezy (Dustin) would chance looking gay unless he was overpowered with the passion. WAY BEYOND homoerotic. Blatantly homosexual.













    Last edited by notime; October 26th, 2012 at 06:37 PM.

  16. #4066
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    241

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Look at Frank's expression. LMAO.
    That was a bit too much Alton and Dustin... I don't know about you guys.

  17. #4067

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Wow. If Alton and Dustin aren't fuckin, I'm a monkey's uncle.

    That was hot though.

  18. #4068

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Dustin isn't gay. I realize that there are many people who feel that once someone has intimate contact with a male if they don't say they're gay they're a liar or a closet case but that train of thought really just ignores the spectrum of sexuality. But more to the point, Frank stops around picking fights and making passive aggressive comments. The first episode showcased his drunk stupid ass perfectly. In his season I had some sympathy for him but the way he treats Sam REALLY bothers me. Back when the Plastics were mean to him Sam was the only one who was there for him and now that he's one of the popular kids he's just rude to her and hanging out with the people who picked on him solidly for three months. He just seems to be lacking in basic empathy and considering the CONSIDERABLE issues he had with his own sexuality you think he would be understanding and gentle with the issue (you know the way Sam was with him).

    Dustin might say a stupid thing or eighty but he always seems to be a nice enough guy. He doesn't walk around acting like a catty high school student and he (Nany and Trishelle) were all perfectly nice to their opposing alliance members who have just started treating them like total assholes because of Alton.
    Great points! I completely agree! I do not agree with Dustin all the time, especially his homophobic comments that he has made on his season of RW. But sexuality is such a broad spectrum that there is nobody is who completely gay and completely straight, people also experiment in life. I don't think Dustin is a closet case. Again as I have said before I do think that Frank is 100% a hypocrite and immature little boy who hides his insecurities by lashing out at others to make him feel like a top dog. I just find it completely sad that he would bully others, I know they are young but they have to recognize the vile way they are behaving on the show.

  19. #4069

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    In the last frame of this week's challenge-teaser for future episodes, Dustin appears to hit Frank.That would be reason for expulsion. As usual, MTV's fast, choppy editing is designed to make it unclear, but, playing it frame by frame makes it look certain.

  20. #4070
    JUB Addict Stoowii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,839
    Blog Entries
    2

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    In the last frame of this week's challenge-teaser for future episodes, Dustin appears to hit Frank.That would be reason for expulsion. As usual, MTV's fast, choppy editing is designed to make it unclear, but, playing it frame by frame makes it look certain.
    Yeah, but it looks like a real hard slap. XD Jenn got to stay when she slapped Mandi, or one of the other blondes. We shall see. =P

  21. #4071

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    It seems like you are invalidating your own point. If you believe in the sexual spectrum as Kinsey suggests, then most of us aren't completely gay or str8. We have all seen straight guys that do gay porn and clearly don't enjoy it. I think there is something to be said for how crazy he went especially when he got penetrated for the first time. That wasn't acting.. he loved it. The homophobia and bravado he portrayed since his time at FP is to save face since he clearly worries about what people think about him and desperately wants to throw people off the trail. This is another thing most of us should be familiar with it. It's not new. Is he capable of being attracted to women? I have no doubt he can.. Is he capable of being attracted to men? Absolutely i would say its likely he already has.


    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Dustin isn't gay. I realize that there are many people who feel that once someone has intimate contact with a male if they don't say they're gay they're a liar or a closet case but that train of thought really just ignores the spectrum of sexuality.
    Dustin might say a stupid thing or eighty but he always seems to be a nice enough guy.

  22. #4072

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlStin 475.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	890234Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlStin 584.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	890235Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlStin 751.jpg 
Views:	327 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	890236Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlStin 4512.jpg 
Views:	422 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	890237Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlStin 5421.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	890238

  23. #4073

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlStin 87453.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	890239Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlStin 7851.jpg 
Views:	254 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	890240Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlStin 7845.jpg 
Views:	6857 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	890241

  24. #4074
    JUB Addict Tadaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,023

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    You guys need to start attaching pics instead of just image posting.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2530446427_a5004ed715_o.jpg

    SiriusXM 11am to 3 EST

  25. #4075

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpeezyAltonGrabAss2.gif 
Views:	162 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	890250Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpeezyAltonLegSpread.gif 
Views:	161 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	890251Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpeezyAltonhug.gif 
Views:	143 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	890252Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpeezyAltonAbGrabAss.gif 
Views:	157 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	890248Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SpeezyAltonMassage.gif 
Views:	152 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	890249

    Better?

  26. #4076

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Not sure about this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ScreenShot007.jpg   ScreenShot006.jpg   ScreenShot005.jpg   ScreenShot001.jpg   ScreenShot004.jpg  


  27. #4077

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Why are you all complaining about Dustin being gay or not? It's just pointless to debate over something you have no control of, no matter how much you argue, it's not going to change his sexual orientation.

    Can be just go back to enjoying the show and posting pics of these amazingly hot guys?

  28. #4078

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by WWEass View Post
    Why are you all complaining about Dustin being gay or not? It's just pointless to debate over something you have no control of, no matter how much you argue, it's not going to change his sexual orientation.

    Can be just go back to enjoying the show and posting pics of these amazingly hot guys?
    Cue the 482nd referrence to the fact that this board is named "Male Celebrity News and GOSSIP"

  29. #4079

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    damn... i wanted to watch that link but my laptop is dwn and my ps3 wond open the vid so... im missin out

    - - - Updated - - -

    damn... i wanted to watch that link but my laptop is dwn and my ps3 wond open the vid so... im missin out

  30. #4080
    JUB Addict Tadaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,023

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Not sure about this.
    Love it!
    Even the pics are bigger.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2530446427_a5004ed715_o.jpg

    SiriusXM 11am to 3 EST

  31. #4081
    Sex God hanzosword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    821

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Wow I had no idea Dustin and Alton got so intimate lol. I don't know what Dustin's sexuality is but I just know I saw his Fratpad videos and he enjoyed sucking dick, fucking and playing with dildos while he did it lol so he's definitely not 100% straight but I think a lot of people aren't 100% one way or the other. I just hope he's not stringing Heather along to keep up appearances.

  32. #4082
    JUB Addict Tadaa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    3,023

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzosword View Post
    Wow I had no idea Dustin and Alton got so intimate lol. I don't know what Dustin's sexuality is but I just know I saw his Fratpad videos and he enjoyed sucking dick, fucking and playing with dildos while he did it lol so he's definitely not 100% straight but I think a lot of people aren't 100% one way or the other. I just hope he's not stringing Heather along to keep up appearances.
    All of the evidence is out there and she seems to be ok with it. So, who am I to judge.
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3139/2530446427_a5004ed715_o.jpg

    SiriusXM 11am to 3 EST

  33. #4083
    Slut
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Dating
    Posts
    241

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoowii View Post
    Yeah, but it looks like a real hard slap. XD Jenn got to stay when she slapped Mandi, or one of the other blondes. We shall see. =P
    It kills me with their logic on how they let people go due to physical violence.
    I understand Darrell and Brad's fist fight and CT and Adam's fist fight that got them sent home in the past but then we have females (Jenn and Jasmine) who get away with hitting other cast members regardless if it was a full fist and done damage or not.

    I also remember the Adam from Dustin's season that rarely made contact with Ty's face on the previous challenge and he got sent home.

    This will be Dustin's second time hitting someone I believe.
    Last edited by superxman; October 30th, 2012 at 08:21 PM.

  34. #4084
    Sex God hanzosword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    821

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaa View Post
    All of the evidence is out there and she seems to be ok with it. So, who am I to judge.
    I agree. She would be silly not to have looked for herself I think. More power to him and her both as long as they're happy.

  35. #4085

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    i wish evan were on this season..love that booty

  36. #4086

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Not sure about this.
    Yeah I'm sorry but those two were screwing each other.

  37. #4087

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Frank pisses me off sooo much!! He's one of those people that think is okay to be mean to others but as soon as someone comes at him he plays the victim. He reminds me of the people in high school that say shit because they're in the "cool" group or alliance in this case. He needs to get over himself

  38. #4088

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Man - Zach's ASS looked amazing in those white pants during the elimination challenge!!!

  39. #4089
    On to the next one.... willsboy84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,188

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Readygo View Post
    Frank pisses me off sooo much!! He's one of those people that think is okay to be mean to others but as soon as someone comes at him he plays the victim. He reminds me of the people in high school that say shit because they're in the "cool" group or alliance in this case. He needs to get over himself
    Frank is EEEEEEEEEEVIL!!!! Zack really ain't much better, but Frank really is just a horrible person. Damn sexy to look at though. Such a shame.

  40. #4090
    Awesomeness
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    This has been the most unfair and worst challenge ever! Even worse than that horrible Battle of the Exes last season.

    Mud wrestling challenge the winning team only won because of the stupid alliance thing.

    Place the rocks into the basket is a challenge where they can 100% guarantee that the big alliance gets to pick who is automatically sent in and then they get to pick the 2nd group to go in.

    Trivia challenge, Chet had to spell something but Sam didn't have to spell anything. They could've had it go back and forth like a real spelling bee and Brooklyn could've won but they gave it to San Diego again.

    This last challenge they made it so one of the teams with 2 people automatically go in and lose. It's the most exhausting challenge so far and these 2 teams had to do double the work of all the other teams. Knight and Jemme would've beat Zack and Sam if they didn't have to do double the work. They were neck and neck at the end and if Knight had just a little bit more energy, they would've won and sent that doucebag Zack packing.

    That's 4 challenges San Diego survived just because they were given a win or the challenge was unfair. All the other times they were safe was because Cancun won. The doucebags on that team have nothing to be cocky about.

  41. #4091
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,314

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    None of that has to do with it being 'unfair' it just means it's not 100% about brute force. The fact that social strategy is necessary even in the challenges makes it a harder game. The fact that losing teammates early on hurts your odds makes it a harder game. None of it has to do with 'fairness' it's simply testing multiple skill sets at once.

  42. #4092

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    This has been the most unfair and worst challenge ever! Even worse than that horrible Battle of the Exes last season.
    This last challenge they made it so one of the teams with 2 people automatically go in and lose. It's the most exhausting challenge so far and these 2 teams had to do double the work of all the other teams. Knight and Jemme would've beat Zack and Sam if they didn't have to do double the work. They were neck and neck at the end and if Knight had just a little bit more energy, they would've won and sent that doucebag Zack packing.
    That's 4 challenges San Diego survived just because they were given a win or the challenge was unfair. All the other times they were safe was because Cancun won. The doucebags on that team have nothing to be cocky about.
    It's "douchebag". But the way you spell it is hilarious.
    The game is DESIGNED to be extremely difficult once your team gets down to 2. Sounds like you hate Zach and are trying to justify it.

  43. #4093
    Awesomeness
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    None of that has to do with it being 'unfair' it just means it's not 100% about brute force. The fact that social strategy is necessary even in the challenges makes it a harder game. The fact that losing teammates early on hurts your odds makes it a harder game. None of it has to do with 'fairness' it's simply testing multiple skill sets at once.
    Nope it's completely unfair. Could Camila and Big Easy possibly have won that rocks challenge? The big alliance was pretty much formed out of random. Zack and Jonna liked each other so they decided to work together and asked 2 other teams to join them and decided we're going to the end no matter what and nothing anyone says will change our minds. Could New Orleans or St. Thomas possibly have won that last challenge having to do double the physical and mental work? No. One of them was going to the elimination round no matter what and the rest are declared safe from automatically being sent. If that's fair to you then you don't know what fair is.

  44. #4094
    Awesomeness
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    It's "douchebag". But the way you spell it is hilarious.
    The game is DESIGNED to be extremely difficult once your team gets down to 2. Sounds like you hate Zach and are trying to justify it.
    Ok then, if the game is DESIGNED to be like that then it's bullshit which is what I was saying. This game is bullshit compared to the other seasons. Sounds like you're in love with Zack and will justify and ignore how unfair the challenge is just because you want to suck his dick.

  45. #4095

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Readygo View Post
    Frank pisses me off sooo much!! He's one of those people that think is okay to be mean to others but as soon as someone comes at him he plays the victim. He reminds me of the people in high school that say shit because they're in the "cool" group or alliance in this case. He needs to get over himself
    As much as I used to like Frank I agree completely. He's really been pissing me off lately being an asshole and looking for fights, but then wants to cry when people start attacking him. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

  46. #4096

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    Ok then, if the game is DESIGNED to be like that then it's bullshit which is what I was saying. This game is bullshit compared to the other seasons. Sounds like you're in love with Zack and will justify and ignore how unfair the challenge is just because you want to suck his dick.
    [Text: Removed by Moderator] if you don't like the way the game is designed, don't fucking watch it. And you seem to tune in every week based on your detailed analysis of all of the "unfair' events. If the game was equally as easy for 2 member teams as it is for 4 member teams, who would care if you lose members? Hell, my first priority would be to eliminate two of my members so I don't have to split the money with 4 people. But I'm pretty sure you'd argue that that's unfair too, huh? The objective is to avoid the elimination challenge so you don't have to worry about losing two members. If you do, oh well, you should've been the power couple.
    Last edited by opinterph; November 12th, 2012 at 05:22 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate remark

  47. #4097
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,314

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    Nope it's completely unfair. Could Camila and Big Easy possibly have won that rocks challenge? The big alliance was pretty much formed out of random. Zack and Jonna liked each other so they decided to work together and asked 2 other teams to join them and decided we're going to the end no matter what and nothing anyone says will change our minds. Could New Orleans or St. Thomas possibly have won that last challenge having to do double the physical and mental work? No. One of them was going to the elimination round no matter what and the rest are declared safe from automatically being sent. If that's fair to you then you don't know what fair is.
    Camila and Eric could've EASILY won the rock challenge by NOT MAKING ENEMIES WITH EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE. It's actually really simple. Eric had the upper body strength that had they bothered to politic could've kept them safe. This is nothing new. It's just like the way winners used to be able to choose order. But mostly you protect yourself by NOT LOSING THE PREVIOUS WEEK. If the teams of two had an easier or equal effort at the challenge then everyone would be throwing things left and right to get a larger cut of the final pot and that would just be boring.

  48. #4098
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,314

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1491 View Post
    As much as I used to like Frank I agree completely. He's really been pissing me off lately being an asshole and looking for fights, but then wants to cry when people start attacking him. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
    Frank just has absolutely no ability to control his temper. It seems like on REal World he tried to fix it but now he's just given up and celebrates being a short tempered ass. The shame is in his sane moments he seems like a nice guy but he's so unstable that it's nearly impossible to like him. For me the straw that breaks the camels back is the way he is mean to Sam after all she did for him when he was feeling scared and alone and judged during Real World. It's pathetic.

  49. #4099
    JUB Addict Zingerific's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Portland
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    1,109

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    A few days late, but I wanted to comment on this:
    If you believe in the sexual spectrum as Kinsey suggests, then most of us aren't completely gay or str8.
    Not really. Most people who hear "spectrum" immediately assume that the distribution across that spectrum is bell-shaped. In fact, there is no reason at all for that assumption.
    "If you don't have anything nice to say... come sit next to me."
    -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

  50. #4100
    Awesomeness
    Guest

    Re: Real World/Road Rules/Gauntlet/Inferno guys archive [mega-merged]

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Camila and Eric could've EASILY won the rock challenge by NOT MAKING ENEMIES WITH EVERYONE IN THE HOUSE. It's actually really simple. Eric had the upper body strength that had they bothered to politic could've kept them safe. This is nothing new. It's just like the way winners used to be able to choose order. But mostly you protect yourself by NOT LOSING THE PREVIOUS WEEK. If the teams of two had an easier or equal effort at the challenge then everyone would be throwing things left and right to get a larger cut of the final pot and that would just be boring.
    That was BEFORE the challenge. They were targeted BEFORE they made enemies. They made enemies BECAUSE they were targeted from an alliance. They did NOTHING to become a target. Eric couldn't have POSSIBLY won that challenge. They were going to keep loading the rocks UNTIL he dropped. It's physically impossible, since he was ONE person and the others weren't getting ANYTHING in their baskets. There's a difference from having a disadvantage of 2 people in a competition like the Olympics challenge where it was still possible to win and a mini final that was IMPOSSIBLE for the teams to win and would directly send one of them into elimination.

    Oh and by the way, posting everything in CAPS doesn't make what you say right.
    Last edited by Awesomeness; November 10th, 2012 at 04:34 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.