JustUsBoys.com gay porn forum

logo

remove these banner ads by becoming a JUB Supporter.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1216171822 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 850 of 1174
  1. #801
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik2 View Post
    Gilmore and Smallville were two of their highest rated shows. Veronica Mars -- though certainly far better than Smallville -- had terrible ratings. That's the comparison I meant. Must See TV for NBC was a ratings triumph, not just a critical one.
    Yes but what I'm saying is they were never a cohesive unit. They were just two highly rated shows on the network. They certainly didn't entail an "age" and any "age" that would've existed at teh WB surely ended when it merged with UPN.

  2. #802
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by feistfan View Post
    Uh have you been following this thread at all? Nik made an obviously teasing remark about Tom Welling being fat, which is so not a big deal since this is the celebrity forum of a gay porn site, featuring a thread entitled "Tom Welling is fat." But Blue took that as a reason to personally attack Nik, making some of us wonder what the hell his problem was.



    You're right. I mean I looked at his myspace page and it was...so, so sad. Oh my god. Superman paraphernalia everywhere, a borderline psychotic obsession with a fictional superhero. I mean it was like looking at a child's bedroom. Suddenly I understood that we shouldn't be minding him, we should be pitying him. Only someone with no life (or a pretty pathetic one) would have this kind of obsession. No wonder he got so riled up over negative Tom Welling comments. Any other kind of person wouldn't have cared.
    You think I'm gonna put personal stuff on my myspace? Clueless. Should I have Madonna or Mariah Carey all over my page? HOLD UP. I had to edit this after reading fiest is a curious girl? HUH? True? Explains why no pic.

  3. #803
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Wow... making comments about whole groups of people based on the actions of two people is very not cool.
    You're right. I shouldn't have said that about bisexuals. They aren't all jerks. Just these guys. Had to edit this also since Fiest is a woman?!

  4. #804
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Whew. When I read the post quoted above, I couldn't remember having attacked Nik at all. Please refer to the appropriate superman-obsessed member with the word Blue in his screen name.

    And while we're at it--what's wrong with loving a fictional character who stands for principles we all might be better off aspiring to? As bluedragon said, who else should he have plastered all over his myspace--more symbols of shallow celebrity obsession? One could just as easily accuse any one of us on these boards as being obsessed with all things gay and porn--that wouldn't be a correct assumption either, right?

    Sure, Superman is perhaps not as compelling as some of his "peers", but many of them (Batman, Wolverine, Punisher. etc.) are symbols of what men resort to as opposed to what men should aspire to.

    And if Tom Welling is fat, well, I would trade my kind of fat for his kind of fat any day.

  5. #805
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *Wow. Just went back and read a bunch of the pages in this thread that I had not seen. Really, guys, perhaps it's best just to agree to disagree and stop the ugliness. It just makes the thread all the more ironic when attractive people behave in an unattractive manner.

  6. #806
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik2 View Post
    YES! OMG YES! Maura Tierney was the best thing about ER in the early 2000's. Do you remember that ep where they all got stuck in some sexual harassment counseling thing? Only it was like Waiting for Godot because no one showed up and most of the episode was this wonderful one act play with Tierney, that chick who came back to the show, that guy with an accent, and Noah Wyle? So good!
    I loooved that episode. Especially the whole fencing thing with Noah Wyle and Goran Visnjic. I don't remember when I stopped watching that show, somewhere when the old people started leaving and all these new people started showing up. ER was such a good show.

  7. #807
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon4 View Post
    You're right. I shouldn't have said that about bisexuals. They aren't all jerks. Just these guys. Had to edit this also since Fiest is a woman?!
    While I don't want to marginalize the fact you were big enough to admit your bisexual comment was out of line (because it's big of a person to admit when they say something like that out of a knee jerk anger) I really don't understand why you feel the need to mention Fiest's gender because it's just irrelevant as Nik and J's sexual preferences.

  8. #808
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    And while we're at it--what's wrong with loving a fictional character who stands for principles we all might be better off aspiring to? As bluedragon said, who else should he have plastered all over his myspace--more symbols of shallow celebrity obsession?
    While I don't condone randomly attacking people you don't even know I think it's premature to assume that anyone thinks that one should have "shallow celebrities" plastered on their myspace either. Condemning one thing doesn't mean that one should assume that any random person condones a shallow gay stereotype.

    And if your looking for people to look up to there are plenty of non-fictional people who've accomplished a vast number of admirable things or at the least a wide variety of intelligent, insightful, articulate artists (like John Lennon, Dostoevsky, or Thoroeau)

    All and all though we should just stop trying to make personal statements about peopel we don't know personally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Sure, Superman is perhaps not as compelling as some of his "peers", but many of them (Batman, Wolverine, Punisher. etc.) are symbols of what men resort to as opposed to what men should aspire to.
    Yeah well Jesus was perfect to but I also have no interest in hearing about him. In my book to have an interesting complete character who people are able to become attached to they have to have some underlying humanity, corruptibility, and selfishness.

  9. #809
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cure-C View Post
    Goran Visnjic
    Wow major points for being able to spell this.

  10. #810
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    While I don't condone randomly attacking people you don't even know I think it's premature to assume that anyone thinks that one should have "shallow celebrities" plastered on their myspace either. Condemning one thing doesn't mean that one should assume that any random person condones a shallow gay stereotype.

    And if your looking for people to look up to there are plenty of non-fictional people who've accomplished a vast number of admirable things or at the least a wide variety of intelligent, insightful, articulate artists (like John Lennon, Dostoevsky, or Thoroeau)

    All and all though we should just stop trying to make personal statements about peopel we don't know personally



    Yeah well Jesus was perfect to but I also have no interest in hearing about him. In my book to have an interesting complete character who people are able to become attached to they have to have some underlying humanity, corruptibility, and selfishness.
    falcon, I'm not interested in condemning anyone. I wasn't referring to "shallow celebrities."

    I'm not looking for people to look up to--I already have a list of living/nonliving individuals that I look up to for their accomplishments and/or characteristics. I also have fictional characters I enjoy and admire.

    I've always been drawn to the idea that Superman is a character who can do anything and has the power of a God, and yet he chooses to serve and protect others because of his humanity. Sure, I like a good flawed hero as much as the next person, but I also like the idea of someone whose humanity is actually his greatest power once you look past all the others.

  11. #811
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *had to google his name because he didn't know how*

  12. #812
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I've always been drawn to the idea that Superman is a character who can do anything and has the power of a God, and yet he chooses to serve and protect others because of his humanity. Sure, I like a good flawed hero as much as the next person, but I also like the idea of someone whose humanity is actually his greatest power once you look past all the others.
    But see that's not how I see this character at all. I will grant that my knowledge of DC superheroes is not near as in depth as some people... but I've NEVER in any incarnation of Superman picked up the impression that he chose to live a "mild mannered" life because he likes a life of meaninglessness and modesty but because of the ramifications of people learning his true identity. There's a constant undercurrent of fear when it comes to the possibility of his identity being exposed. Now I've also always got the impression this was just a device the writers relied on to create suspense because Superman's grossly exaggerated powers made him so hard to harm or endanger when suspense was needed.

    What they didn't seem to grasp though that was in relying on such a plot device they created a rather dark and drab view of the world in which even the most powerful, altruistic, and intelligent man is a victim of society, forced to sacrifice any semblance of individuality for his own safety and sanity. Moreover the fact that Lois always seemed to relate more heavily to Superman than Clark shapes the world in such away that the character is only able to find true love when he expresses his true self. Which puts him in a world where he's forced to choose between a loveless, bland, and safe life or a fulfilled life in which the very world is against him and both he and the ones he love are in constant danger.

    And all of that would be fine, interesting even, but they never address these things. They just, from what I've seen, don't explore the underlying psychology of the world they created in the same way that say Marvel does. Which is what makes me think that Superman is more bland, uninteresting, poorly thought and hastily executed... nothing more than the ultimate escapist fantasy written by a bunch of Clark Kents who wish they could be Superman. And in my mind there's no reason to wish to be Superman... I think it's much more intriguing to see someone like Clark Kent try to find happiness WITH their limitations than through some fantasy cypher he/she can never be.

  13. #813
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cure-C View Post
    *had to google his name because he didn't know how*
    That's ok you still get points for caring enough to google it

  14. #814
    Sex God
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    502

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    That's ok you still get points for caring enough to google it
    Really? Woot!

  15. #815
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    But see that's not how I see this character at all. I will grant that my knowledge of DC superheroes is not near as in depth as some people... but I've NEVER in any incarnation of Superman picked up the impression that he chose to live a "mild mannered" life because he likes a life of meaninglessness and modesty but because of the ramifications of people learning his true identity. There's a constant undercurrent of fear when it comes to the possibility of his identity being exposed. Now I've also always got the impression this was just a device the writers relied on to create suspense because Superman's grossly exaggerated powers made him so hard to harm or endanger when suspense was needed.

    What they didn't seem to grasp though that was in relying on such a plot device they created a rather dark and drab view of the world in which even the most powerful, altruistic, and intelligent man is a victim of society, forced to sacrifice any semblance of individuality for his own safety and sanity. Moreover the fact that Lois always seemed to relate more heavily to Superman than Clark shapes the world in such away that the character is only able to find true love when he expresses his true self. Which puts him in a world where he's forced to choose between a loveless, bland, and safe life or a fulfilled life in which the very world is against him and both he and the ones he love are in constant danger.

    And all of that would be fine, interesting even, but they never address these things. They just, from what I've seen, don't explore the underlying psychology of the world they created in the same way that say Marvel does. Which is what makes me think that Superman is more bland, uninteresting, poorly thought and hastily executed... nothing more than the ultimate escapist fantasy written by a bunch of Clark Kents who wish they could be Superman. And in my mind there's no reason to wish to be Superman... I think it's much more intriguing to see someone like Clark Kent try to find happiness WITH their limitations than through some fantasy cypher he/she can never be.
    In some incarnations he is as you described--Superman just using Clark Kent as a mask to protect his true identity. In others, he IS Clark Kent, a man raised by caring parents to be a good man who always tries to do his best. In those incarnations where Clark Kent is his mask, he is indeed protecting himself from the danger his identity could bring to both himself and those he loves. He was, for many years, presented as an outsider--the original alien whose differences from those around him could cause their suspicion and paranoia to act out against him. And yet, he still uses his powers to serve and protect them.

    It's true that they do not dig into the angst of that position as Marvel would--DC's characters are more icons of hope, whereas Marvel's flawed humans/mutants reflect a world with more despair. They even explored these concepts in a company-wide crossover a few years back. It really comes down to which characters one might identify with, or perhaps which ones you first discovered. In his history, however, there were writers who explored his alien-ness, and even his feelings about Lois loving him as Superman but not as Clark.

    Growing up, perhaps I always identified more with a character who felt the need to do the right and responsible thing, even while feeling like an outsider and alien, paranoid that his true nature might bring danger if he was discovered. Not too much of a stretch for a gay person to identify with, I would think.

    Plus, he flies.

  16. #816
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    In some incarnations he is as you described--Superman just using Clark Kent as a mask to protect his true identity. In others, he IS Clark Kent, a man raised by caring parents to be a good man who always tries to do his best. In those incarnations where Clark Kent is his mask, he is indeed protecting himself from the danger his identity could bring to both himself and those he loves. He was, for many years, presented as an outsider--the original alien whose differences from those around him could cause their suspicion and paranoia to act out against him. And yet, he still uses his powers to serve and protect them.

    It's true that they do not dig into the angst of that position as Marvel would--DC's characters are more icons of hope, whereas Marvel's flawed humans/mutants reflect a world with more despair. They even explored these concepts in a company-wide crossover a few years back. It really comes down to which characters one might identify with, or perhaps which ones you first discovered. In his history, however, there were writers who explored his alien-ness, and even his feelings about Lois loving him as Superman but not as Clark.

    Growing up, perhaps I always identified more with a character who felt the need to do the right and responsible thing, even while feeling like an outsider and alien, paranoid that his true nature might bring danger if he was discovered. Not too much of a stretch for a gay person to identify with, I would think.

    Plus, he flies.
    But that's the point... Clark is always minimized, marginalized, and generally useless. He has the same mentality, compassion, and sentiments as Superman but because he lacks brute physical strength, charisma, and magic alien powers he's useless! The clear implication that is neither thought nor emotion that one needs to achieve something but these magical superpowers... which is a ridiculously grim assertion.

    Like I said there have been plenty of more fleshed out characters who seek to help the world who abuse them. And those have imo addressed things much more clearly and fully. Not to mention unlike Superman who has this overly acute, propagandaish, exaggerated moralities that seem to stem from no where those writers took the time to show us WHY these characters are willing to fight for a world that abuses them.

    And morever the character fails to acknowledge and struggle with the fact this world is flawed, ammoral and ultimately against him so it makes him seem much less real.

  17. #817
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    But that's the point... Clark is always minimized, marginalized, and generally useless. He has the same mentality, compassion, and sentiments as Superman but because he lacks brute physical strength, charisma, and magic alien powers he's useless! The clear implication that is neither thought nor emotion that one needs to achieve something but these magical superpowers... which is a ridiculously grim assertion.

    Like I said there have been plenty of more fleshed out characters who seek to help the world who abuse them. And those have imo addressed things much more clearly and fully. Not to mention unlike Superman who has this overly acute, propagandaish, exaggerated moralities that seem to stem from no where those writers took the time to show us WHY these characters are willing to fight for a world that abuses them.

    And morever the character fails to acknowledge and struggle with the fact this world is flawed, ammoral and ultimately against him so it makes him seem much less real.
    For the past twenty years, Clark Kent has been the true character in the book--Superman is just his uniform. He was allowed to be more than just a facade; he even won Lois's love as Clark before revealing himself to be Superman. Unfortunately, they have recently returned to his more bumbling persona, but for quite a while, he was more SuperMAN than SUPERman.

    I guess I just don't need all of my favorite characters to be flawed in order to find them compelling; there are enough of those out there to enjoy. Superman has always been rather unique, and maybe that's a lot of the appeal for me as well.

    But I really appreciate that we can have this discussion in this manner after some of the earlier interactions in this thread.

  18. #818
    Nik2
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Whew. When I read the post quoted above, I couldn't remember having attacked Nik at all. Please refer to the appropriate superman-obsessed member with the word Blue in his screen name.
    Aww, of course no one meant you Blue. LOL. Sorry for the confusion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    *Wow. Just went back and read a bunch of the pages in this thread that I had not seen. Really, guys, perhaps it's best just to agree to disagree and stop the ugliness. It just makes the thread all the more ironic when attractive people behave in an unattractive manner.
    I think if you'll look closely, you'll see that personally attacking another poster did not begin with me at all. Or falconfan, or J-man or feistfan.

    As for Superman? I gotta agree with falconfan 100% on his general uselessness. But I think it's cute and endearing that you can disagree with such good nature and amiableness, Blue.

  19. #819
    Nik2
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cure-C View Post
    I loooved that episode. Especially the whole fencing thing with Noah Wyle and Goran Visnjic. I don't remember when I stopped watching that show, somewhere when the old people started leaving and all these new people started showing up. ER was such a good show.
    I wouldn't go so far as to call ER a good show, but that episode was hilarious and well done. My favorite part was when they all traded their virginity stories. Susan and Abby were hilarious and fun together.

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    Wow major points for being able to spell this.
    Spelling correctly is fun. You should try it sometime habibi.

  20. #820
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik2 View Post
    Spelling correctly is fun. You should try it sometime habibi.
    I disagree. Misspelling is fun. You should try that.

  21. #821
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    While I don't want to marginalize the fact you were big enough to admit your bisexual comment was out of line (because it's big of a person to admit when they say something like that out of a knee jerk anger) I really don't understand why you feel the need to mention Fiest's gender because it's just irrelevant as Nik and J's sexual preferences.
    Because SHE came onto a gay porn site and told people they should pity my myspace choices or whatever? I made a mistake with the bisexual comment but one thing I always found disturbing is woman lurking around here and trying to blend in. How many of you gay boys really want woman looking at your nude posts or commenting on your gay love life? This site is called JUST US BOYS. This is a place for guys to come and speak with other guys. Of course woman are allowed because how can you really weed them out but why would they want to? I wouldn't join a Just us girls site. Why would I ever want to do that? I don't belong in that world. Don't judge me when you are the confused one. That's my point. Now every rude thing she said doesn't piss me off but the creepy factor went up to 10.

  22. #822

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik2 View Post
    Spelling correctly is fun. You should try it sometime habibi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik2 View Post
    But I think it's cute and endearing that you can disagree with such good nature and amiableness, Blue.
    *Cough**cough* amity *cough*

  23. #823
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon4 View Post
    Because SHE came onto a gay porn site and told people they should pity my myspace choices or whatever?
    The comment about your mspace was certainly out of line.

    But "she" is allowed to enjoy gay porn. There are tons of straight men who enjoy lesbian porn.

    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon4 View Post
    I made a mistake with the bisexual comment but one thing I always found disturbing is woman lurking around here and trying to blend in. How many of you gay boys really want woman looking at your nude posts or commenting on your gay love life? This site is called JUST US BOYS. This is a place for guys to come and speak with other guys. Of course woman are allowed because how can you really weed them out but why would they want to? I wouldn't join a Just us girls site. Why would I ever want to do that? I don't belong in that world. Don't judge me when you are the confused one. That's my point. Now every rude thing she said doesn't piss me off but the creepy factor went up to 10.
    Dude you have no idea what you're talking about and you should really be more careful with things like this because for all you know this woman could be transgender or considering becoming transgendered (not that she necessarily is) and then you'd seem like quite the ass for calling her "creepy" for trying to navigate gender roles.

    Moreover you wouldn't join a girls site because you don't have a sexual attraction to women. There's no reason this or any woman can't come here and oggle men just like the rest of us. She's allowed to have opinions on Tom Welling. Hell people who aren't attracted to men are allowed to have opinions of Tom Welling (I can tell when a woman is/isn't attractive). Neither a persons gender or sexual preference should impact the weight or worth of their statements.

  24. #824
    Porn Star
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    332

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    he is still hotter than you are..

  25. #825
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    The comment about your mspace was certainly out of line.

    But "she" is allowed to enjoy gay porn. There are tons of straight men who enjoy lesbian porn.



    Dude you have no idea what you're talking about and you should really be more careful with things like this because for all you know this woman could be transgender or considering becoming transgendered (not that she necessarily is) and then you'd seem like quite the ass for calling her "creepy" for trying to navigate gender roles.

    Moreover you wouldn't join a girls site because you don't have a sexual attraction to women. There's no reason this or any woman can't come here and oggle men just like the rest of us. She's allowed to have opinions on Tom Welling. Hell people who aren't attracted to men are allowed to have opinions of Tom Welling (I can tell when a woman is/isn't attractive). Neither a persons gender or sexual preference should impact the weight or worth of their statements.
    I stand by what I wrote. I know I'm not the only guy on here that feels that way. And I didn't say she was creepy I said the creepy factor went to 10. I'm also allowed to have my opinion just as SHE is. She made it personal. Not me.

  26. #826
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FunDude View Post
    he is still hotter than you are..
    Who you talking to? Cause that was never the question to anything anyone wrote.

  27. #827
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon4 View Post
    I stand by what I wrote. I know I'm not the only guy on here that feels that way. And I didn't say she was creepy I said the creepy factor went to 10. I'm also allowed to have my opinion just as SHE is. She made it personal. Not me.
    You most certainly are allowed to have your opinion and I'm allowed to find it sexist.

  28. #828
    Yeshua
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mmmm... I wanna be FAT like Tom Welling

  29. #829
    feistfan
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon4 View Post
    She made it personal. Not me.
    Are you serious?? You're the one who started this! I made it personal because YOU made it personal by attacking another poster's character just because he said something bitchy about a fucking celebrity! This whole thing became unnecessarily personal because you took it there!

    And I have every right to be here you sexist jackass. My god, first you attack another poster, then bisexuals in general, and now women? Could you be more of a hateful bigot??

  30. #830
    feistfan
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    But "she" is allowed to enjoy gay porn. There are tons of straight men who enjoy lesbian porn.

    There's no reason this or any woman can't come here and oggle men just like the rest of us. She's allowed to have opinions on Tom Welling. Hell people who aren't attracted to men are allowed to have opinions of Tom Welling (I can tell when a woman is/isn't attractive). Neither a persons gender or sexual preference should impact the weight or worth of their statements.
    You are my knight in shinning armor falconfan! What kindness and chivalry!

    As another fabulous bitch once said after dealing with a similarly sexist pig: "I have always depended on the kindness of strangers."

  31. #831
    feistfan
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nbzoot View Post
    *Cough**cough* amity *cough*

    I'm not sure what your point is here. Amiableness is a word and Nik used it correctly. Look it up.

  32. #832
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by feistfan View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is here. Amiableness is a word and Nik used it correctly. Look it up.
    LOL

    A) Thank you for your kind words.
    B) You really don't have to defend Nik's every move dear he is a big boy after all

  33. #833
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by feistfan View Post
    Are you serious?? You're the one who started this! I made it personal because YOU made it personal by attacking another poster's character just because he said something bitchy about a fucking celebrity! This whole thing became unnecessarily personal because you took it there!

    And I have every right to be here you sexist jackass. My god, first you attack another poster, then bisexuals in general, and now women? Could you be more of a hateful bigot??
    I didn't make anything personal to you. You decided this nik needed saving. I said I was wrong about the bisexual thing already but not about the other. You have every right to be here I guess but this is a gay site called JUST US BOYS. Why would you want to come on here and talk shit about gay men? How is that sexist when this is a gay MALE porn site?! Why don't I go on a all women site and talk shit. Lets see how that goes over. You don't know what it's like to be a gay man or gay men's issues. To me your opinion means nothing since you don't live it. People want to jump on my ass for that than what can I do? But I can feel that way. And I am not sexist I have woman friends but trust me none of them would be caught dead on here. In fact they would find it odd you were a woman on a gay male site.

  34. #834
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Two people going at each other for statements they've made or behaviors they've exhibited in a thread is one thing--going to someone's myspace page and attacking them on a more personal level for their life outside of this place is a major no-no. If two people want to duke it out and possibly show some of their unfortunate personality traits, they don't need others getting into the mix and making it worse.

    No one who has been nasty here is without fault. I would humbly suggest that this not get any bigger, and the parties involved might want to graciously walk away before mods get involved and infractions begin getting handed out.

  35. #835
    feistfan
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Two people going at each other for statements they've made or behaviors they've exhibited in a thread is one thing--going to someone's myspace page and attacking them on a more personal level for their life outside of this place is a major no-no. If two people want to duke it out and possibly show some of their unfortunate personality traits, they don't need others getting into the mix and making it worse.

    No one who has been nasty here is without fault. I would humbly suggest that this not get any bigger, and the parties involved might want to graciously walk away before mods get involved and infractions begin getting handed out.
    It is against the rules to attack another poster personally, but if anyone should be reprimanded it should be Bluedragon since he made it personal first!

    Blue, please don't pretend to be impartial here when you haven't called Bluedragon out for personally attacking someone out of nowhere and starting this whole thing, for making a number of bigoted remarks, and for continuing this asinine reasoning that girls shouldn't be here. You really think all of that is on the same level or worse than a crack about someone's myspace page?? Are you kidding me? You're not trying to be fair, you're trying to defend him (under he pretense of fairness) and letting him off the hook.

    If any moderator is reading this, PLEASE go back through the thread and notice that one poster got this started by attacking another poster's character, and then went on to insult bisexuals and women and basically tell me that I shouldn't be posting here because I'm a girl. (I know there are other women who post at JUB oo, I wondr how they feel about that? Hmm)

    But you are right that this has gotten out of hand. Once again though you'll notice for almost two pages, the conversation had shifted to more light hearted topics (ER and such) and it was Bluedragon who brought the whole thing back up again with his hateful prejudiced comments. I'll just do myself a favor and ignore him from now on.

  36. #836
    feistfan
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by falconfan View Post
    B) You really don't have to defend Nik's every move dear he is a big boy after all
    LOL. I wasn't. Amiableness is a word and I was genuinely perplexed by the poster's intent. But then again, a lot of things have been perplexing in this hread.

  37. #837
    JUB Addict bluedragon4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    5,390

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Can we just get back to the topic. This is going no where and it's boring to everyone. Tom Welling looks pretty good on Smallville this season. He really has good genes. Not many 30 something actors could play someone in their early 20's to mid 20's. Jimmy and Davis look very good also. Maybe it's the lighting? LOL

  38. #838
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by feistfan View Post
    It is against the rules to attack another poster personally, but if anyone should be reprimanded it should be Bluedragon since he made it personal first!

    Blue, please don't pretend to be impartial here when you haven't called Bluedragon out for personally attacking someone out of nowhere and starting this whole thing, for making a number of bigoted remarks, and for continuing this asinine reasoning that girls shouldn't be here. You really think all of that is on the same level or worse than a crack about someone's myspace page?? Are you kidding me? You're not trying to be fair, you're trying to defend him (under he pretense of fairness) and letting him off the hook.

    If any moderator is reading this, PLEASE go back through the thread and notice that one poster got this started by attacking another poster's character, and then went on to insult bisexuals and women and basically tell me that I shouldn't be posting here because I'm a girl. (I know there are other women who post at JUB oo, I wondr how they feel about that? Hmm)

    But you are right that this has gotten out of hand. Once again though you'll notice for almost two pages, the conversation had shifted to more light hearted topics (ER and such) and it was Bluedragon who brought the whole thing back up again with his hateful prejudiced comments. I'll just do myself a favor and ignore him from now on.
    Please don't come in here after only one month and 37 posts and act like you know when I am pretending anything. If I wanted to defend one poster, I would do so. There are all levels of wrong that have been committed in this thread ever since it started. I happen to think Bluedragon is hot as hell, and I enjoy his posts--he loves many of the same things I do. I happen to think Nik is hot as hell and has a fun personality. I enjoy the presence of women on these boards, and I welcome you to them.

    That doesn't mean I want to see any of you act in ways that are really not very cool and could get you in trouble, especially over something as shallow as whether or not a celebrity was fat two years ago.


  39. #839
    Nik2
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cure-C View Post
    *had to google his name because he didn't know how*
    I think caring that much about correct spelling or being accurate is awesome. Good for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by feistfan View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is here. Amiableness is a word and Nik used it correctly. Look it up.
    Thank you dear (and for every other sensible and hilariously catty defense you've administered on my behalf in this now dull and offensive thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Two people going at each other for statements they've made or behaviors they've exhibited in a thread is one thing--going to someone's myspace page and attacking them on a more personal level for their life outside of this place is a major no-no. If two people want to duke it out and possibly show some of their unfortunate personality traits, they don't need others getting into the mix and making it worse.
    I know the line "statements they've made or behaviors they've exhibited in a thread" is meant at me. But let's keep things in perspective shall we? I made a bitchy comment about a celebrity in a thread called "Tom Welling is Fat." In fact, one could argue, in an open forum, in a thread with this title, where the subject matter is IS SO NOT THAT SERIOUS, there is an implied allowance of cattiness. Now, I'm not saying Tom Welling fans can't reply back in equally catty ways, but taking that one hyperbolic (and obviously meant in a teasing way) comment about a celebrity and extrapolating a larger meaning about me, and saying something about the way I am in real life, is
    1. dumb
    2. crossing the line
    3. asking for an ass kicking.

    In other words, you can't make these unprovoked personal attacks (and yes it was unprovoked because my original comment -- while certainly bitchy -- was only a ribbing comment about a celebrity) and then be outraged when the attacked person responds in kind. If you're gonna attack someone personally, then you have to be prepared for them to do the same, and you essentially mortgage the right to be indignant that they are doing so. If you wanna be the Big Kahuna, you gotta wax your own surfboard honey.

    Quote Originally Posted by feistfan View Post
    Blue, please don't pretend to be impartial here when you haven't called Bluedragon out for personally attacking someone out of nowhere and starting this whole thing, for making a number of bigoted remarks, and for continuing this asinine reasoning that girls shouldn't be here. You really think all of that is on the same level or worse than a crack about someone's myspace page?? Are you kidding me? You're not trying to be fair, you're trying to defend him (under he pretense of fairness) and letting him off the hook.
    She's got you there Blue. And with unusual logic for this board -- and especially for this inane thread. You're trying to be diplomatic -- and I admire that -- but you've only singled out her personal attack (which was retaliation for an original attack and therefore not unprovoked) and glossed over other potentially prejudiced remarks about bisexuals and women, indicating where your affinities lie. You're obviously a good guy, and I appreciate your sensible nature and kind remarks (and I also enjoy your posts too btw) but I don't think you're willing to call out your friend on something HE started. Maybe I jumped the gun when I made a distinction between "Blue" and "Bluedragon?" LOL. (that last line was a joke).

    FINALLY, this thread has become ridiculous but let me submit in my own defense -- since it's called "Tom Welling is Fat" and my original comments were jokes and catty remarks about him being fat -- that I was not the one who took the thread into areas where it should not have gone. My comments may have been mean and bitchy about a celebrity, but they were perfectly within the cordon of the thread's topic. It's a thread about him being fat, and I called him fat. You can't get more on topic than that.

    Feistfan I appreciate your defense, but the reason I haven't been defending myself (until now I guess) is because I decided (for at least the last few pages you'll notice) that some comments -- and one poster in particular -- were not worth responding to. And even now I'm not replying to him.

    I don't mind a logical debate or even a catty one based on a superficial premise like "Tom Welling is Fat" but when people start to attack your character in real life because of it, when they go on to grind a puzzling but obviously personal ax, when they make general bigoted statements about bisexuals (a frequent prejudice on this board and one that always seems to be disgustingly allowed by the moderators) and women, and then insist that this or that person shouldn't be welcome here -- when that starts to happen, they are clearly beyond talking to. That's why I tried to indulge the ER/WB/Must See TV thread digression.

    If someone has made a clear ass of him or herself with comments like these, does anything else really need to be said? Some comments are so glaringly stupid and offensive on their own that you can just sit back and let them sink themselves. It's like when Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from Alaska. Gibson could have said "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" but to do so would be redundant given the enormity of the idiocy of the comment. See? Just let them keep talking about Russia babe, let them keep talking about Russia.

    This will be my last post in this thread. I still find Tom Welling unattractive and if anyone thinks that says anything about me in real life, all I can say is, that's really fucking pathetic and reveals far more about you than it does about me.

    Also, I promised myself years ago after an exhaustive battle on this board with some bigots who were posting the most disgusting comments about bisexuals, that I would never again indulge or stay in a thread where that particular prejudice popped up again. I don't have the emotional fortitude to fight that fight again, and I continue to be amazed that some people in the gay community allow that bigotry to occur. The moderators almost never say anything when bisexuals are attacked on this board and they certainly have no problem stepping in and censoring or closing other threads that they think have gotten out of hand. On his board, attacking a gay porn star for lying about being raped, or having an in-depth discussion about race in a reality show forum, will always be greater sins than making offensive, bigoted and/or essentializing remarks about bisexuals. So as a sign of political protest, I will always make a fuss like this and stop posting in threads where those remarks occur.

    Final word: I just read online that Tom Welling was spotted at a Dairy Queen. How appropriate.

  40. #840
    Keeping on.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    6,656

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    My last post on the subject as well: If I mean something, then I say it. If I don't, then I don't. I chose to try to make a little peace here because I happened into the thread and then realized it was much uglier than I had initially thought. Two of the people who were engaging in it were people I've seen around the boards for quite some time, and I have enjoyed both of them. Both were starting to go off the rails as far as someone eventually coming in here and assigning infractions. A third person, who is still very new, jumped into the fray and took things way beyond the thread. Again, not a behavior that is going to win any favor with mods, and yes, I find it more disturbing that she went to that length. It did indeed escalate the level of hostility here.

    I could have jumped in and been insulting; I tried not to, and I tried to consider everyone in the situation. Again, my language addressed behaviors and comments without attacking ANYONE on a personal level. I am sorry I cared to try and make peace in this situation--I really should have just sat back, ate popcorn, and watched people I like tear each other further to shreds.

    Hey, Mods, any way this train wreck of a thread could be closed now?

  41. #841
    JUB Addict falconfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    8,348

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So ER.... it sucks. Let's go back to that.

  42. #842

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by feistfan View Post
    LOL. I wasn't. Amiableness is a word and I was genuinely perplexed by the poster's intent. But then again, a lot of things have been perplexing in this hread.
    Oh, good lord, fine, it's a word. Color me surprised, though, as it reads so unnecessarily awkward. "Amiableness?" Gahh. Pardon my lack of "comfortability" in finding such a word acceptable.

    Threadjack over. Back to the "Tom Welling is a big 'ol pudge-o tubalard" squabblefest.

    /always preferred Lex anyway
    /well, Lex with hair
    /Michael Rosenbaum FTW

  43. #843
    feistfan
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nbzoot View Post
    Oh, good lord, fine, it's a word. Color me surprised, though, as it reads so unnecessarily awkward. "Amiableness?" Gahh. Pardon my lack of "comfortability" in finding such a word acceptable.
    LOL. I love words as much as you do, and I'm not trying to be a bitch here (well, maybe a little) but the joke you're trying to make doesn't work. Amiableness (awkward though its phrasing) is a real word and is the noun form of "amiable."

    Meanwhile "comfortability" isn't actually a word. The noun form of "comfortable" (besides the root "comfort") is "comfortableness." That's the one you should have used for your joke to work.

    (I'm a nerd)

  44. #844
    feistfan
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik2 View Post
    If someone has made a clear ass of him or herself with comments like these, does anything else really need to be said? Some comments are so glaringly stupid and offensive on their own that you can just sit back and let them sink themselves. It's like when Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from Alaska. Gibson could have said "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard" but to do so would be redundant given the enormity of the idiocy of the comment. See? Just let them keep talking about Russia babe, let them keep talking about Russia.

    Damn you're long-winded, but well said Nik! I'll definitely take that advice.

    Though I still say finding the Superman myspace is like watching the Katie Couric interview.

  45. #845
    The J-Man
    Guest

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Awesome Nik. Awesome!

  46. #846
    Resident Time Lord
    mike_n_herrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Gallifrey (aka Sacramento, CA)
    Gender
    Male
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    21,580

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Tom Welling is F A T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I think there have been enough insults, baiting comments, off topic posts, etc. for this thread to have lived it's life. I'm not going through 10 pages worth of a thread that is this old to try and clean it up.

    I will remind people that personal attacks etc are a VIOLATION of the CODE OF CONDUCT and are actionable. I have deleted the last personal attack and I am now locking it. If any of these arguments carry over into another thread they will be deleted and points will be issued as appropriate.

    Now, show is over. Enjoy your evening

  47. #847

  48. #848
    Jtc0331
    Guest

    Re: Your Fav Tom Welling Pic


    I jerk off to this one alllll the time B/C his face is so fucking hot!

  49. #849
    On the Prowl luver boy 16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    houston
    Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single
    Posts
    57

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Your Fav Tom Welling Pic


    when he was young he was super freaken cute =)
    I lOVE Kellan Lutz

  50. #850
    Sex God blueto21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Tallahassee
    Orientation
    Gay
    Posts
    900

    Code of Conduct

    Re: Your Fav Tom Welling Pic

    Here are some of my favs.








Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About JustUsBoys.com | Site Map | RSS | Webmasters | Advertise | Link to JUB | Report A Bug on this Page

Visit our sister sites: Broke Straight Boys | CollegeDudes.com | CollegeBoyPhysicals.com | RocketTube
All models appearing on JustUsBoys.com were over 18 at the time of photography. The records for sexually explicit images required by U.S. 2257 are kept by the
individual producers of the images. The location of the records is available by clicking the Custodian of Records link at the bottom of each gallery page.
© 2012 JustUsBoys.com. The JustUsBoys.com name and logo are registered trademarks. Labeled with ICRA and RTA. Member of ASACP and The Free Speech Coalition.