Free Gay Sex Photos, Movies, Reviews and Forums at JustUsBoys
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rhythm Nation 1814 slipintothefog's Avatar
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Re: Survivor : Heroes v Healers v Hustlers

Dr. Mike is the epitome of a "whatever" contestant to me but him thoroughly shutting down Ryan's transparent attempts to work together that came only after Ryan had realized he was screwed was Lill shutting down Andrew Savage-level karmic justice.

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Last episode got me at least a little excited as far as strategy goes. Other than that it was only the guys that excited me in all seriousness, I'm sad that JP went home instead of Ryan, but I liked seeing Lauren take control and if there were people to root for, it would be Lauren, Devon and Ashley for me. So while I doubt it works out, that's an alliance I could root for.
    Based on the edit I still think Ryan will win

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

yeah Lauren, Devon, and Ashley would be perfect for final three
    if they could have voted Ben at the last tribal they flushed 2 idols tho hahaa

I dont know about Ben but I think he got the winner's edit also

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

imagination running wild

JP and Cole

00:13

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I need to just stop announcing who I think is winning because it's only worked for me one time and her name was Natalie "Twinnie" Anderson.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Stupid moves Lauren and they bite. I have grown kinda sick of Ben and Chrissy. Dr Mike? Ugh. Devon's smile is the only thing that shines. Ashley just might be a win since she was spot lighted on the coming attractions. And Ryan is evaporating right before our eyes. He is disappearing. It will be nice to see what his recovery will be when we see the finale.
    I think you mistake me for someone who cares.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

DING DONG THE WITCH IS GONE!!!

I was actually Ponderosa-Spoilered but I am SO happy she's out right now!!!

It still hurts seeing Cole dressed... I miss that body...

And then Chrissy goes "I think we should do Ashley next..." Ben's vulnerable now! GO AFTER HIM!!

Ryan, Chrissy, Devon FTW!!!

Kinda hoped Chrissy would pick Devon but I was okay with her picking Ryan and Ashley.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Chrissy has ZERO chance of winning, but I was living for her pettiness against Ben with the family reward challenge. The editors should have just drawn in devil horns and played villain music and cackling noises when she said she made sure Ben couldn't see "his sweet Kelly."

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Chrissy's reward revenge was divine and once again too many goddamn idols ruins what would have been a great ouster -- the elimination of a Probst-approved player who EVERYONE had the good sense to try to get rid of before it was too late.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; December 7th, 2017 at 06:14 PM.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Even after Cirie got owned by the fine print of Sarah's advantage last year, Survivor cares so little about following its own rules so long as it benefits Probst-approved male favorites.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

UGH Ben's just going to idol/immunity challenge his way to the end and win now isn't he? Now we know why Probst was higher on the back end of the season.

Periodic reminder that there are too many goddamn immunity idols in this game.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

WOOOHOOO!!!!!

Reward: Chrissy/Devon; actually wanted my Ryvon/Devyan ship to be picked as a team, but since Mike complained about Ryan... whoops. And then THEY pick Ryan to come with them: OMFG YES!!!!!!! Made me happy!!

CHRISSY WINS IMMUNITY!!!

YES!!! Made me even happier!

Of course BEN finds the Idol! Ugh, I wanted him out!

I totally agree about way too many idols in the game.

Ashley home.

Hmm... I know everyone hates on Ryan but there's just something about him that makes me want him to succeed. Guessing he won't get a lot of votes if he even makes it to the end. I have had Season Crushes many times and then they get either first half voted out, second half voted out, or even voted out right in that last episode becoming the last members of the jury.

So Ryan/Devon/Chrissy FTW and not Ben... but this being Survivor, probably Ben will worm his way to the end and win the whole damn thing.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

The thing that gets to me just about every season is the person that you grow to dislike the most seems to be the most rewarded. Early on I didn't mind Ben or even Chrissy. But something went awry. And Ben gets all the idols just about and will he end up with another secret advantage? Right now it is a s--t show on who will win. And you gotta pick from these five? I'm just waiting to see what Ryan looks like after a few months with food. That guy looks like the wind might lift him up and send him out to sea. The 39 days do take their toll on people's bodies and sometimes it is just scary what folks will do.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Pepper View Post
    UGH Ben's just going to idol/immunity challenge his way to the end and win now isn't he? Now we know why Probst was higher on the back end of the season.

Periodic reminder that there are too many goddamn immunity idols in this game.
    At this point, and I should have been there sooner, it feels like Survivor has been on too long.

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I don't think the problem is that Survivor has been on too long, it's a show that can work until the end of time, but it just needs the right people playing the game. But instead of focussing on the actual game play, they throw in twist after twist after twist because Jeff thinks that's what will make it interesting for people. It doesn't. Twists and secret powers ruin the game for me. Did it last season, did it again this season. With Cole's sweet ass gone, not even Devon's gorgeous smile could make me watch the rest of this season. For me, outside of eye candy, this is one of the worst seasons in history. It's up there with Nicaragua and Redemption Island

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Didn't having 9000 idols in one season start with Russell? It seemed to me he found idols in his doody, but then again he was just a big pile of bullying doody.

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I am definitely in the minority here, I kinda like Ben for some reason and Chrissy makes my skin crawl. I wouldn't mind a Ben/Devon/Ryan final three with Devon winning but I don't think Devon can beat Ben at the end. Maybe Devon/Mike/Ryan for the final three with Ben in the fourth spot, I just want Ben to beat Chrissy is all.

Sorry guys, please don't shun me from JUB.

I agree about there being too many idols, Survivor needs to go back to its roots, much better show then.

Now on the eye candy, there was lots of it this season. I think Probst may be bi with all boxer/brief bulges we saw this time. I watch with my best friend and her and I think Ryan wins for biggest, I bet its bigger around than his arms, still wouldn't touch it though. Joe was a dick but had a nice package as well. I'm with everyone else and miss seeing Cole, he was my favorite piece of eye candy.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by ski_nxs View Post
    I am definitely in the minority here, I kinda like Ben for some reason and Chrissy makes my skin crawl. I wouldn't mind a Ben/Devon/Ryan final three with Devon winning but I don't think Devon can beat Ben at the end. Maybe Devon/Mike/Ryan for the final three with Ben in the fourth spot, I just want Ben to beat Chrissy is all.
    I agree.

JUB Addict
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ben is the one I would like voted out the most, but he is awfully lucky. If Ben makes it to the final 3 I think that there is a good chance that he could win.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ben winning would be just another indication that you don't actually need to have a good social game to win Survivor anymore so long as the Survivor gods bless you with enough magical sticks to ensure your safety and conflate with a "big move" "resume," considering he's picked fights with and/or unnecessarily duped Chrissy, Cole, Joe, Mike, Lauren, Ryan.............

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Ben winning kinda reminds me of Mike Worlds Apart

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Yeah except some of the jury members actually liked Mike.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Survivor is such a joke now.

And can CBS stop having all of their jurors trash the winner/blow kisses at the runner-up in the round tables of all of their reality shows now? Even without taking any of the last 13 episodes into consideration I knew Ben was beating Chrissy when Chrissy got heroic music and positive reactions from the jury from everything she said because that's every fucking season of Survivor and Big Brother for the last 5 or so years now.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This was easily the worst thing Survivor has done to gerrymander a final result. Worse even than Redemption Island.

It is now Allison Grodner's Survivor.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I hated the way Bob won Gabon or Tony won Cagayan or Mike won Worlds Apart. But this is much worse.

Bob got to the end because Sugar liked him. That's social game.
    Tony got to the end because he convinced Woo to take him. That's manipulation and social game.
    Mike got to the end because he won immunity challenges. That's a feature of the original/pure game.

But here, once Ben lost the final immunity challenge HE WAS GOING TO BE VOTED OUT. The same people who were trying to vote him out for weeks and were thwarted by the fact that there are too many goddamn idols in the game these days, finally had their clean clear shot. But instead production created a final twist where Ben had to make fire faster than three people he was always going to make fire faster than.

It's not even like Ben convinced one of them to vote with him and force a tie that produced the fire-making challenge. If that had been the case, I'd be as disappointed as Bob/Tony/Mike winning BUT IT WOULD AT LEAST BE PART OF THE GAME. That would at least be Ben using manipulation or his social strategy to earn the chance to get to the end. But no. Ben neither had to rely on manipulation/social game nor even winning immunity challenges. He was just outright given the chance to go to the end via an advantage he didn't even win. It's just wrong all around.

Thus Ben is now the worst/least deserving winner in this show's history and his win will always have an asterisk next to it.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; December 20th, 2017 at 09:45 PM.

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

And then before the new F4 twist, Ben had to play three idols in a row at the end to even get that far. Which, as much as I never care about the Mike C.'s of the Survivor world, at least winning challenge immunities takes more skill than the cameramen leading you to a magic stick three rounds in a row.

I'm still pissed at that bullshit editing job at the final tribal council too. What the fuck was the point of making Chrissy look like a million bucks and giving a rousing speech for moms everywhere just for her to lose? When her loss was easily explainable anyway because she obviously wasn't a very nice person out there, and there could have been some laughs acquired from the jury finally raking her across the coals like they did for Ryan?

Me tonight:
    Last edited by slipintothefog; December 20th, 2017 at 09:51 PM.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

First they introduced the immunity idol. Then they made it multiple idols. Then they made it F3 instead of F2. Now you don't even have to vote to determine the F3?

This show has strayed WAY too far from its original concept.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; December 20th, 2017 at 10:05 PM.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I know 3-streak idol plays
    thats ridiculous

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    Survivor is such a joke now.
    Agree.

When the Final Four “advantage” was revealed, I said to myself, “This is all you need to know it is manipulated.”

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

And did you guys hear Jeff saying that this last advantage was not a one-off - that they will be using it again in future seasons? Ridiculous. I wish they would just let the cast play out the game without all the twists. Maybe that should be a future season - Survivor - the Original Way.

Slut
    Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Even though I liked Ben for some reason I wasn't happy about how he won, he should have been out at #4. Like others have said that final twist was solely for the intent of keeping Ben in the game, pretty sad Survivor/Probst.

So I guess really the only social game one needs to play is with Probst, he'll get you to the end.

Poor Devon, I bet Bens kindling had lighter fluid on it too.

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This was by far the worst season and the worst ending of a season in the entire history of the show.
    Ben's victory was so undeserved, I can't get over it. Devon was robbed. Even if he had ended up not winning, it would have still been a better way for him to end his Survivor journey than this bullshit twist that was introduced to save Ben. Ben clearly lacked the strategic and social game required to win on his own so production helped him along. This season showed everything that's gone wrong with the show. Sadly, not even the eye candy can keep me; I'm out.

Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I LOVED it SO MUCH (but hated who won) that I wrote a UTOPIA CHAPTER 11: SURVIVOR SPECIAL story!!! Featuring Jeff Probst, (although not as sexually active as say) Cole and Devon!

https://sv-janara.livejournal.com/78843.html

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I loved the ending. All you queens saying it was rigged for Ben are just being closed minded. There is a reason this show has survived for 35 going on 36 seasons. The continuous new twists that are added, love them or hate them. Isn't it time you get over it, besides threatening to rage quit (for the countless time)?

Orientation
    Gay

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Changing the rules of the show unannounced at the very end to give one of Jeff's crushes a free pass to the win is one of the few times I've been legitimately pissed off at this show; it was the type of thing that Big Brother has been mocked for doing for years while Survivor historically had comparatively more integrity than that. Hopefully the F4 twist will go the way of Redemption Island where they bring it back next season to save face and then it quietly disappears.

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Quote Originally Posted by slipintothefog View Post
    Changing the rules of the show unannounced at the very end to give one of Jeff's crushes a free pass to the win is one of the few times I've been legitimately pissed off at this show;
    Same here. Even a day later I'm still annoyed thinking about it. Like why did I waste my time watching an entire season of this show just to have Jeff determine the winner? Ben's win is now just one step above that America's Tribal Council in 2004 where they gave Rupert a million dollars. It really is in that category.

And slip just think how satisfying the alternate history would've been. After all their idol replanting to help Ben, to have him lose the final immunity to a 40-something year old woman because of an upside down U would've been SUCH sweet justice. Chrissy likely would've lost to Devon anyway but at least that would've been fair and at least Devon actually played the game and convinced people to keep him around unlike Ben. Chrissy winning that final immunity is the kind of moment Survivor used to produce where the audience bemoans it years later while bitches like me and slip snicker at it. Moments like that MAKE the show what it is and instead the producers are increasingly trying to snuff out those moments in favor of a pre-determined narrative (which is ALWAYS in favor of a certain kind of player). Luck meets social strategy. The show is best when it just lets those two elements collide and everyone behind the scenes just gets the fuck out of the way.
    Last edited by Sgt Pepper; December 21st, 2017 at 03:51 PM.

JUB Addict

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Devon with his short cur looks dashing

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

It's hard for me to talk about the gifts in the game and how they led to the winner. I did not like Chrissie and Ben even less, but that should have been Chrissie's win. Survivor takes itself so seriously on social issues.

Slut
    Orientation
    Bisexual
    Status
    Single

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

Devon was probably even more robbed than Chrissie. Without that twist saving Ben, Devon would have been in the final 3 and I can totally see him winning

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

I'm still annoyed as hell about the way that all played out for the final 3, especially that a twist was added when all the idols were gone and Ben would have been toast again.

Orientation
    Gay
    Status
    Married

Posts must follow the:
    Code of Conduct

This is Big Brother players news . Victor and Natalie are on The Challenge: Vendettas and after the first show seem to be doing just fineOdy and Jessica are on The Amazing Race and are doing quite well. They would have been first to come in had they not gotten a little lost but did come in second on the first show.